PDA

View Full Version : Please check out my chart. When do you think I ovulated.

Boysway
May 1st, 2014, 09:23 PM
As the title reads, when do you think I ovulated? I have adjusted to where I think ovulation occurred but FF said otherwise. Just after opinions from more experienced charters.

Just click on my ticker below to be taken to my chart.

TIA :D

The Anchor
May 2nd, 2014, 12:05 PM
I would actually tend to think day 22 or 23...do you usually ovulate late?

Boysway
May 2nd, 2014, 05:26 PM
Here is a pic of my FF stats. It's easier doing it this way because I'm on my phone. 18577

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

aidansmum
May 2nd, 2014, 07:15 PM
I think you ovulated on day 18, fallback rises are not uncommon and I think that's what happened later on. But, I could be very wrong too. Hope you catch that egg!

Boysway
May 3rd, 2014, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the input ladies :) FF ovulation at day 22. I'm hoping it's wrong as that will decrease our chances of a bfp by an extra day. I guess only time will tell.

Thanks again :)

maidentomother
May 3rd, 2014, 12:40 PM
I think CD21-22, but probably CD22.

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2014, 09:53 AM
boy that's a hard one to say. I do think you've probably Oed, but I can't narrow it down between CD 18/19 and CD 20/21 range

If this temp dip is AF then it was CD 18/19.

If your temp goes back up and AF holds off for a few then it was CD 20/21

the latest temp dip and presence of EWCM makes me think it is secondary estrogen surge but crazy as it sounds, I think you may want to be in with an attempt today.

Boysway
May 6th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Sorry, I've only just seen this atomic. My temp went right back up this morning. It's sitting just the tiniest bit below my temp 2 days ago. I sure hope it's a bfp on Sunday because my skin is atrocious at the moment. Last time I had this many pimples I was a teenager :(

Correction, my temp is higher then 2 days ago.

Boysway
May 7th, 2014, 08:25 PM
I took a chance and took the manual override off FF to see what would happen. I am beside myself with excitement. FF put ovulation as they same day I thought it was. This massively increases our chances of a bfp :D I am now 11 dpo :D