PDA

View Full Version : Howdy! RNY patient hoping to swing PINK!

opleasant
May 2nd, 2014, 03:48 PM
Hey All!!

I'm new to the forums! :) My name is Olivia, I will be 26 in August! I am married to my very best friend from high school for 5 years this July. We are both born and raised Texans and members of the United Pentecostal Church. Right now I work as an admin for a real estate agent but hope to be a full time stay at home mom again soon! My husband works as a manager in the food industry, which he really enjoys. :) We have a little boy who is 3 and the joy of our lives. We recently decided we want another baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS early last year. I had the gastric bypass RNY 6/10/13. I have lost 150lbs (literally half my body weight) since then! I go in next Thursday to have my Mirena removed and have my PCOS checked and see where I am at! Hopefully I won't need Clomid, but if I do so be it. :) We are hoping to SWAY PINK!!!! I would love to have a little girl more than anything. Many questions with swaying especially since I am an RNY patient. I look forward to learning from you guys and celebrating your BFPs and swaying victories!

opleasant
May 2nd, 2014, 03:50 PM
OOPS! Sorry admin! I posted this in the wrong place! Feel free to delete. I have moved it to the right place!