PDA

View Full Version : should i wait another month??

twinkle
June 29th, 2011, 07:33 AM
I have had a erpc (like a d&c) on the 10 june and i got af yesterday 2 weeks earlier than i thought i would and will be ovulation 2weeks earlier than i expected. I will have been on the diet strictly for 6 weeks by the time im going to ovulate but weening myself onto it since the end of may.

would it be too soon to sway this month? would i be better off doing it for another month?

Im 36 now and i know the chances of falling pregnant 1st month trying are slim, but i feel that my at my age i should take all the chances i have. I know im panicking because its getting close to my 1st sway and thinking about it too much :think: i just cant help it lol

Out of the Blue
June 29th, 2011, 09:11 AM
You've probably been on the diet long enough, even though you were doing it gradually...I say go for it but ultimately, go w/your gut. Sending you lots of luck!!! :luck: :cheer: :luck:

begonia
June 29th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Sounds to me like you're ready but nervous, which is totally normal I think! I would go for it ... good luck to you and I'll give you pink dust, too!!!

ladybug
June 29th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I would say to go for it as well.....I'm 36 as well and just had my IUD removed on Mon through day surgery(almost like D&C but not scraping) and I am going for it!!! Good luck! I have been loosely on the diet since April but had cheats....I will be strict from now on...

twinkle
June 30th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Sounds to me like you're ready but nervous, which is totally normal I think! I would go for it ... good luck to you and I'll give you pink dust, too!!!

Ahhh thank you i need all the spare pink dust i can get. I am really nervous i just dont want to mess it all up.

twinkle
June 30th, 2011, 09:13 AM
I would say to go for it as well.....I'm 36 as well and just had my IUD removed on Mon through day surgery(almost like D&C but not scraping) and I am going for it!!! Good luck! I have been loosely on the diet since April but had cheats....I will be strict from now on...

I hope you get a bfp this month. Im trying so hard not to cheat and im finding writting everything down and adding it all up as i go along is really helping me, i just dont want to be on this diet for too long

atomic sagebrush
July 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM
I would go ahead and try.