PDA

View Full Version : Is french toast safe in PG?

Houseofblue
May 4th, 2014, 01:33 PM
You would think I would know this kind of stuff by now but I can't remember eating it with my other PG's although I prob did and am just forgetting. Anyway is it safe to eat French Toast? I took my boys to IHOP today and was craving French Toast, and just when I ate the 2nd to last bite I wondered if it was safe in PG??

bunnywabbit
May 4th, 2014, 01:36 PM
It's just bread, egg, maybe cinnamon with a topping (I think - correct me if I'm wrong, people!), I think it should be fine as long as the egg is cooked through.

I hope it's fine in pregnancy - I'm really craving some right now!

HopeandDreamG
May 4th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Agree

Rosie85
May 4th, 2014, 02:18 PM
as long as it is cooked all the way like it is supposed to be it's fine. If they make it and the egg isn't done, it's not been made right. I ate french toast probably hundreds of times throughout my pregnancies.

carmella_marie
May 4th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Totally fine

Houseofblue
May 4th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Thanks ladies, you eased my worries!! I would have known if it wasn't made right, right? The bread felt a bit heavy but I also loaded it with syrup lol.

Babybeaublue
May 4th, 2014, 03:40 PM
I must have eaten 5 slices a day with dd2 lol loved it. I made it myself tho so I knew it was well done :)

SamS_TTCPink
May 4th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Yum. I love French toast and haven't had it in years. I'm sure it's fine. Enjoy! 😊