PDA

View Full Version : Blood streaks

Babybeaublue
May 9th, 2014, 01:17 PM
I noticed a few streaks of blood in cm after going to the toilet has anyone else had this? It has stopped again but should I be worried? I had bleeding with DD2 but this is nowhere near the same
Thanks

Yahmama
May 9th, 2014, 01:23 PM
I have had this, although for me it was never good :( But i know tons of ladies who have had bleeding and everything turned out ok. Can you go see a dr? I know you just had that terrible ordeal with the drs/ getting your meds for the uti, but maybe wouldn't be so hard to get in if you're spotting? Fx its nothing but just irritated cervix for you. xx

Babybeaublue
May 9th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Well I'll have to wait til Monday as my Drs is closed now. If it gets any worse then I can phone the emergency doc. Tbh when I had bleeding with DD2 I had to spend hours in a&e only to be told I had to wait all weekend to have a scan so it's off putting. It stopped after I rested so maybe I was just doing too much? I can still feel this uti constantly low down front and back too :(

Babybeaublue
May 9th, 2014, 03:32 PM
I'm still taking it I thought I'd have more relief by now but it feels the same. I've just read that a UTI can cause bleeding too 18710

Yahmama
May 9th, 2014, 03:47 PM
It's probably due to the uti since you're still not getting relief... Hope the meds kick in soon and that you can get some rest. I know it's hard with little ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Babybeaublue
May 9th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks I'm trying to sit as much as possible and drinking loads if water.

Houseofblue
May 10th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Babybeau, I had gushing red bleeding around 6-7 weeks with DS2 that started out as spotting, streaking in my undies. I bled for a good week or more and all was well...had a scan immediately that showed baby with hb. Never found out why it happened but was most likely a hematoma. I would get in for a scan immediately, at your stage of PG a scan will show whether the bleeding is benign or not...if there is a hb and baby looks ok, it is most likely a hematoma, which is not uncommon. I have had losses and when I started bleeding red with those it VERY quickly progressed, if you kwim. If your bleeding isn't progressing into cramping and heavy, heavy bleeding within a day, I would feel comfortable saying the cause is most likely benign. I am sending prayers and sticky dust to your bean!!!!

Babybeaublue
May 10th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Thank you. I haven't had any more, just can still feel this uti it's so uncomfortable. I have an appt to see my own GP on Friday but if anything happens I'll go wait for an emergency appt. Friday can't come quick enough tho

Houseofblue
May 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM
If you haven't had anymore that's a great sign! I'll be thinking of you!! Happy Mother's Day to you, hang in there!

Yahmama
May 12th, 2014, 08:33 AM
How are you doing today? Hope the uti is getting better!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Babybeaublue
May 12th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Thank you girls I'm beginning to feel the UTI ease off, although I finish the tablets tomorrow so I hope it's enough. Hope you both had a nice Mother's Day it was actually in March over here , don't understand why it's not the same date everywhere tho. Seeing my Dr on Friday, then I just have to wait to hear from the hospital for a date for the 12 week scan.

Babybeaublue
May 14th, 2014, 06:44 AM
I can't believe how incompetent my Drs surgery is. I phoned for the test results re the uti on Monday and was told they were not back yet. Phoned again Tuesday and was told its positive and the Dr has left something for you. DH goes to collect it today and is told there's nothing there for me because the test was negative?!?? I'm going mad. I phoned again and was told the Dr had not looked at the results which came back LAST WEEK so they couldn't say if it was - or + so I need to phone back later. Honestly, who do I have to kill to get some help?!???!

SamS_TTCPink
May 14th, 2014, 06:59 AM
Are you sure you don't live in Canberra??! Sounds just like our health system, it's ridiculous!! Hopefully you'll get some straight answers soon!

Babybeaublue
May 14th, 2014, 07:36 AM
I hope so I just want to cry I'm so fed up:sad:

Yahmama
May 14th, 2014, 08:34 AM
I hope so I just want to cry I'm so fed up:sad:
I'm so sorry :( It makes no sense why they are not trying harder to help you since you're pregnant!!! Hope things turn around soon for you xx

atomic sagebrush
May 14th, 2014, 08:42 AM
I had a full 5 day period that was heavier than my normal period and I still came out of it with a baby 9 months later. FX that all is ok.

Houseofblue
May 14th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Absolutely ridiculous!!!! This is CRAZY! Can you go to the ER and complain of pain while peeing and have them do a quick culture? I have had the ER dx me with things like UTI's in the past, and they went ahead and prescribed me antibiotics as well. Do you have an urgent care? A lot of times I go there instead of wait to schedule doc visit because I can be seen within an hour.
I can't believe how you're being treated this is crazyyyyyyy!!!!

Babybeaublue
May 14th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Well they said the lab test was normal, I have finished my antibiotics and I'm still feeling discomfort. I'm beginning to think its something else because it doesn't hurt to pee and I can always go loads (!) it's just a constant niggly feeling low down in the bladder like when your bursting and it's gonna come out! HOB I'm seeing my dr on Friday and I'm gonna tell her exactly how I've been treated. Can't wait.

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2014, 03:15 PM
do you have tipped uterus???

Babybeaublue
May 18th, 2014, 05:10 AM
No, well I'm sure I'd of been told if I did by now right? Dr is making me wait for a blood test before referring me to my hospital which makes me feel like she thinks something is wrong :( I have to have it done on Monday then wait til the following Tuesday to see her again and if all is good she will send the referral off. All because I said I wasn't having any symptoms like ms, she even asked if I had pos preg tests! I mean, I think I'd be sure of that before declaring to a Dr that I'm pregnant. So I'm back to waiting. Again.

SamS_TTCPink
May 18th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Drs are unbelievable! When I had my m/c I was treated like an idiot who was making up that I was pregnant and was just having a period! Hope all goes ok with the blood tests and you get the referral to the hospital.

Babybeaublue
May 18th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Thanks, I'm not even sure if they tell me the results or if I'll have to wait to see her. Not sure what would be a good result anyway, this isn't something I normally get done.

atomic sagebrush
May 23rd, 2014, 10:04 AM
no, they don't always tell you stuff like that.

When you have a tipped uterus, in early pg it can put a lot of pressure on your bladder and it can hurt when your bladder gets full. It can even make it hard to pee or so just a little bit of urine comes out. Try keeping your bladder empty and even setting an alarm in the night to get up a couple times to empty your bladder.

Am3a
May 23rd, 2014, 11:47 AM
^^^^
Yes, Atomic!

I have a tilted uterus and I have had bleeding in early pregnancy due to constipation.

If you google a pic of where your uterus is, you'll see your bowels right there! When your uterus is tilted and resting on your bowels... Well it's not fun! I had to take a mild laxative during pregnancy and it seemed to help.

I bled a lot, and all was fine.

Good luck! X

Babybeaublue
May 24th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Thanks. I already have to pee 3x a night anyway lol i don't have any problems going either which I was surprised at, it's full on Niagra lol