View Full Version : 3boys Girl Sway

3boys
June 30th, 2011, 07:18 AM
3boys Girl Sway

Gender Resulted - unknown
Swaying Attempt - Natural

PH

CM - 4.5-5
DH PH - no idea, didnt want to stress over this!
Douche - No douche was using Clomid so wanted some Sperm!
Lube - Sylk with every bedding
Big O - NO!!! :sad:

Minerals

Me

Calcium - 1800 mg
Magnesium - 300 - 400 mg
Potassium - very little
Sodium - very little

DH

Calcium - 1200 mg
Magnesium 250 mg
Potassium - very little
Sodium - very little

Diet

Mixture of French Gender and the low everything Diet. Me and DH did the diet for eight weeks before my first cycle trying. I would just like to add that DH was wonderful through all of this!!!!!

Did you continue diet after attempt - yes incase we were not successful first try

Caffine - A cup of tea a day (i just couldnt cut that out)
DH caffine - the odd cup of tea, NO coffee

Hormone

Drunk cranberry juice and Evian water

Suppliments

Me

Clomid - taking for fertility issues
Vitex - was taking until the month before attempt (stopped as i was taking Clomid)
Cranberry - 20000 Fresh fruit equiv
B6
Folic acid

Completely forgot to add I was also taking Anthistimine nearly everyday until after Ovulation due to really bad hayfever! I wasn't going to because of the Clomid (didnt want to be too dry) but I was suffering so bad I did.

DH

Cranberry - 20000 Fresh fruit equiv
Licorice Root - 840mg AF-O

Timing

Bed cutoff - no cutoff
BD thought Ovulation - yes (needed to as was on Clomid)
O+12 - well yes but only because we bed EVERY DAY!!!
Frequent BD - yes every day
Charting with OPK - yes

Exercise

Yes and its a toss up between what was worse this or the Diet!!!!I HATE EXERSISE!!!!!

Ions

Oed in what moon phase - NO idea??? Dont care
Changed Ions - well just for the hell of it because i could i had lavender in the bath, anion panyliners, walks outside etc, painted nails everyday etc.

Other

How many kids do you have? - 3
Gender - Boys
BD Position - Missionary
Jump and Dump - sometimes but not mostly
DH undies - boxers he would not change!
DH hot bath - mostly but its allways a fight to get him to wash ha ha
Anything under bed - ok ok a pair of girls booties!

Comments

I was on antibiotics about five weeks prior to my attempt so I hope that this didnt muck anything up but to be honest the Clomid really dried me up and my PH was great so I dont think this would matter too much.

I had a 'Get Pregnant with a girl' Fertility Spell cast - just for fun

My Sway was by far perfect as I bed through Ovulation but I didnt want to waste the Clomid and thought this the best plan for me personaly. In hinde sight had i Known i would concieve first round I could have maybe experimented with he timing but I am certainly not going to beat myself up over it. My main priority was just to get PG!!!

I surprised myself how calm and still calm I was about my Sway. I feel like I didnt try that hard even though I tried really hard (does that make sense).

We shall see!

swish
June 30th, 2011, 07:52 AM
I think your sway looks great, congratulations!!!! :bigsmile:

begonia
June 30th, 2011, 09:03 AM
It looks so good 3 boys!!! Congrats on the BFP ... I'm sending you lots of pink dust! :DD::ttcgirl::DD::ttcgirl:

shouldihope?
June 30th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Looks good. Fx for you.

Out of the Blue
June 30th, 2011, 10:49 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! So happy for you! I can't wait for you to hear she's a GIRL! :cheer:

3boys
June 30th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks girls. Means so much to have you say that!

purplepoet20
June 30th, 2011, 12:05 PM
THAT IS A VERY NICE SWAY

zanacal
June 30th, 2011, 12:50 PM
I love your sway! Many, many congratulations and have a slice or two of pizza for me please :D

Mochagirl
June 30th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Looks awesome to me! How many days did you and dhd dtd? We were doing frequent BD, and we dtd without a condom 6 nights in a row! Hopefully I'll get a BFP sometime this weekend!

mkarntz1980
June 30th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Congrats!!! I had a similar sway to yours, we BD everyday AF-O and we just found out its a GIRL! We have: boy boy girl boy! DH has 6 brothers and on his side their are 13 grandsons and only 3 granddaughters!

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 04:56 AM
Sending you all my pink dust!!

3boys
July 1st, 2011, 08:27 AM
Mocha we DTD from AF to Three days after Ovulation for lots of BD!!

Mkarntz thanks hun, you give me hope!

Everyone else thank you so much!

happyheart
July 1st, 2011, 11:42 AM
Congrats on your BFP!! :) AWESOME sway!!! :) :)

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2011, 01:39 PM
I think that sway is just gorgeous! I totally agree with what you did about the Clomid and timing and not to hijack your thread but I'll say it again for anyone who is reading this and doesn't know. When you are taking Clomid, you MUST pull out all the stops to get pg quickly! Clomid taken for longer than 6 months, and in some people even longer than 3 months, makes your uterine lining so bad that it becomes in effect a birth control pill. PLUS it can give you uterine CANCER if you take it for too long. Clomid in and of itself sways pink so please forgo timing and try to get pg as quickly as you can!!

zanacal
July 2nd, 2011, 02:07 PM
3boys - if you get the chance could you have a look at my thread asking for experiences with licorice root as I notice your DH was taking it and you were frequent BDing?! Thanking you :D

3boys
July 2nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
Hi zanacal yes he was taking it AF-O for over eight weeks and we didn't have any problems with frequent bedding. The Licorice root made him a little moody (a bit snappy and bitchy ha ha) but it didnt cause any problems in the trouser department! I think it effects all men differently though so I suppose the best thing to do is try it out!

Thanks Atomic so much! Your opinion means a lot to me!

melissalynay
September 18th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Hope you get your little DD....Thanks for the info.

Foxy
September 18th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Great sway! I hope you get your baby girl!

littlemissnaughty7
November 10th, 2011, 09:51 AM
did you find out ?

auroara78
November 10th, 2011, 02:18 PM
yes, dying to know if you found out what you're having!
LIke your tactic of frequent BD!

Hoping4aPrincess
November 11th, 2011, 08:12 PM
I'm dying to know, too, after reading that sway! I think we might BD everyday too if we decide to sway. GL!

Cherry Red
November 15th, 2011, 07:25 PM
What a great sway, helps when DH is on board too. Am very curious to know whether you found out wether you are havIng a wee girl. I also like the idea of bd everyday, as I don't want to abstain due to our ages DH 41 and I'm 37. Good luck, sending you lots of pink vibes :-)