Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy 5
Boy 3
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I decreased my calorie intake by avoiding my usual cakes, choc, take away options (I have a BMI of 18 so usually eat whatever I want), reduced red meat and ate veggie whenever possible
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 months (Christmas/NewYears days excluded)
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
Drank alcohol Christmas/New Years day
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
50kg BMI 18
Increased exercise
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Massively increased exercise, gym three times a week in the morning. 1 hour cardio/weights with personal trainer and 20 min swimming after
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 5 Days Before O
3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
After O

Any additional comments?
Tried to cut off before o day but did one BD day after ov.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? For some attempts

Any relevant attempt details?
DTD in the lounge 4/5 attempts which isn't normal for us, dif positions to way we conceived the boys (avoided spoons), dif house even (both boys conceived in old house). Avoided November as both boys conceived in November.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
No
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Pink booties under bed
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Decreased calories and increased exercise, no breakfast (have proper scientific research published to back up swaying pink)
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
-
Things worth mentioning:
-

Caz2000
May 11th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Just wanted to add this is the first girl on OHs side for 5 generations, 20 week scan confirmed girl 99.9% certain (legally not allowed to say 100%) but the senior sonographer checked several times throughout scan and he showed me close up of three lines and clearly no boy bits, legs were wide open and nice clear scan so completely convinced!

Thanks for all the info you posted up here I read up on everything before deciding what bits to follow. Joined the gym in October and started exercising going from only general running around after the kids to going three times a week and dropped morning calorie intake by skipping breakfast (had a bit of toast before going to gym around 10 am on days I was exercising or I couldn't complete workout).

Weirdly DTD in the lounge (various positions, various places no idea why, we just felt like it ;) ). Also if environmental factors have any effect we have a 4 year gap this time and are living in a completely different house (old and listed not modern, new build like before).

So happy I have already cleared out all boy clothes from the loft!

Caz

flowerlily
May 11th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Congrats on your little girl Caz!:)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Dollydot
May 11th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Congrats on your girl!! You must be over the moon..

SamS_TTCPink
May 11th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Congrats on your baby girl! How exciting. 😀

o18e
May 11th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Huge congrats on your little girl! Way to go on your sway!

maidentomother
May 11th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Did you count calories? Restrict fat/protein? How strictly did you follow the LE? Huge congrats! Interesting to see that moderate exercise + frequent BD can still lead to a girl when combined with diet.

Caz2000
May 13th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Did you count calories? Restrict fat/protein? How strictly did you follow the LE? Huge congrats! Interesting to see that moderate exercise + frequent BD can still lead to a girl when combined with diet.

That wasn't moderate exercise believe me, the trainer was hard, I was working out solidly for the whole hour with her pushing me to do better, go faster, pedal longer etc then doing lengths for 20min after, not bobbing up and down chatting like a lot of people call "swimming".

Never having to exercise or diet to keep weight down and usually having cereal & toast or cooked breakfast in the morning this level of calorie reduction and exercise would be seen by my body as pretty severe when someone else who usually counts calories and exercises daily would see it as being lazy. I really struggled missing breakfast no idea how my larger friends manage it, I have a high metabolism so was starving all the time.

I was veggie for roughly 70% of the time (which for me is excellent, we grow our own pigs so have freezers full of beef, lamb and pork from friends and our own livestock).

I also tried to do everything the opposite to how I conceived my two boys, no idea if that helped.

Caz

maidentomother
May 14th, 2014, 03:33 PM
I meant moderate as in 3 days a week vs every day, sorry for not being more clear! I agree your sessions were intense. :) Thank you for the feedback, I love knowing more and can see that it was indeed a big change from your former lifestyle. It is most definitely all relative as you pointed out and as your sway proves.

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2014, 03:27 PM
huge congrats and very helpful info caz. thx for taking time to write it up for us

kitkat18
May 25th, 2014, 05:38 AM
Congrats!!! Enjoy her xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk