PDA

View Full Version : heidigirl3 TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt (miscarriage at 12 wks)

heidigirl3
May 13th, 2014, 04:21 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy- 6
Boy- 4
Number of Months TTC
6-9
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I've been vegetarian for 16 years and through both previous pregnancies. I didn't do a full on LE diet, but I did try to shy away from protein. I didn't decrease my fats or sugar. I added in aspartame in the form of one Crystal Light a day, one diet soda a day, and Equal in my coffee and tea. I used to have green and white tea every single day for years and stopped that 8 months ago. I also stopped all vitamins and supplements (besides folic acid) 8 months ago.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Since January, so 5 months.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
No change at all. DH drank alcohol when we conceived both boys but has been alcohol-free for 8 months. DH also smokes pot twice a day, but he did that when we conceived the boys as well.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
No
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
No
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
BMI was 24.7
Weight stayed the same
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
This is actually the highest I've ever weighed even when trying to lose weight. This my highest conception weight ever. I am at least 10lbs or more heavier than when I got pregnant with both boys. I ran 5 miles on the treadmill and did the elliptical for 1 mile 4 times a week for 60 minutes each time. I did not exercise at all when I conceived my boys.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Unkown
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
Unknown
DH pH
Unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 5 Days Before O
4 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
O Day
After O

Any additional comments?
This is our normal BD pattern, TTC or not. We also had two attempts in one day 2 days before O- AM and PM.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers DTD through Ovulation

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
We only DTD in the spooning position, not missionary (didn't give that choice). DH did not masturbate at all while we were TTC these past few cycles. He used to daily and at first I had him doing frequent release, but then had him stop.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid
Fiber
Antihistamine

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
I took Claritin a couple times in the week leading up to O due to allergies, not swaying purposes. I was also on antibiotics (Z-pack) for 5 days from CD8 though CD12 for a bronchial infection. I was also taking 1 teaspoon of cinnamon a day in applesauce leading up to O, then decreased to a half teaspoon after O. DH was taking baby aspirin twice a week and 2 olive leaf capsules a day. Both DH and I were also drinking 1 cup of peppermint tea daily.
Did you do anything with Ions?
100% pure lavender oil on wrists and chest twice a day. Also diffused lavender oil in diffuser.
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Crescent
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
The length of time that it took to get pregnant seemed to indicate a decrease in fertility. I got pregnant right away with both boys (1 or 2 cycles) and this time it took 8 cycles. Also my age. DH and I were in our 20's when we had the boys and now we're both in our early 30's. Also, I didn't exercise at all when I got pregnant with the boys. Everything that I did for my sway made me feel better than doing nothing at all!
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
That I didn't follow the diet like I should have and I didn't lose weight.
Things worth mentioning:
After many months TTC with BFNs I greatly loosened my sway. In the beginning I started out with an everything-but-the-kitchen sink sway, but slowly dropped things (vitex, Replens, licorice root, frequent release) after each BFN cycle.

essnce629
May 13th, 2014, 05:26 AM
Congrats to my best friend on her BFP! We've been consulting each other on our sway plans for months now! Hopefully we will be pregnant together!

stephk
May 14th, 2014, 03:20 AM
Congrats! hope you hear pink :)

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2014, 02:54 PM
good luck!

foxymrsg
May 17th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Congrats hope you hear pink!

kitkat18
May 25th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Essence hope you both get pinkies xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

kitkat18
May 25th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Great sway Heidi!!!

essnce629
July 13th, 2014, 01:07 PM
My best friend has asked me that I update her sway for her. I just got back from a 3 week vacation and learned yesterday that she went in for her first big appointment and ultrasound at 11 weeks 6 days and that there was no heartbeat. :( "This is not a normal pregnancy" were her doctor's words. My friend had seen another doctor at 8 weeks and had her first ultrasound then. There was a heartbeat at 8 weeks and my friend had been experiencing morning sickness since 8 weeks all the way up till she learned of the miscarriage. She was also still tempting and her temp was still high and she was starting to look pregnant. She opted for a D&C and it was performed on Thursday at 12 weeks 1 day. The fetus only measured 6 weeks, but the doctor said it could have died more recently and shrunk down. My friend is devastated and in a state of shock and depression. She had all the signs of a healthy pregnancy. She doesn't know if she will try to get pregnant again as she is too scared and doesn't want to ever go through something like this again. She is heartbroken. I feel so sad for her. Please keep her in your thoughts. :(

coocoobananas
July 13th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Aww:( sorry to hear. That must have been horrible.

odd
July 13th, 2014, 03:31 PM
:(Awwww ..I'm so sorry to.read this..that's heartbreaking

foxymrsg
July 13th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Oh my how awful I'm so so sorry for her loss. Please send her my condolences

Rinny101
July 14th, 2014, 05:10 AM
How devastating for her, after such a long journey...

I am very sorry for her loss :(

Two of a Kind
July 14th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Wishing her strength & peace xx

kitkat18
July 24th, 2014, 03:27 AM
So sorry for your friend essence big hugs xxx

essnce629
July 26th, 2014, 12:29 AM
Update on my friend:

She had her 2 week follow up appointment today and it was more bad news. The ultrasound showed that she still had a lot of clots/tissue inside and it looked like an incomplete d&c. She's going to either need to do Cytotec or another D&C in a few days. She's terrified of another D&C and the risks it carries towards future fertility and the doctor made it seem like the Cytotec wouldn't be successful and she'd end up with another D&C anyways. So she's a mess and going to try and research her options by her next appointment on Wednesday. She's been bleeding for almost 2 weeks straight now and just wants it to be over. :(

kitkat18
July 26th, 2014, 12:32 AM
The poor thing essence please send our hugs! X