PDA

View Full Version : 37 weeks and questioning name?

snipsnsnails
May 13th, 2014, 03:52 PM
If you have a moment what is your opinion on these names? time is running out and need to decide. I thought I liked Makayla but worried its too trendy or people will spell wrong, etc. I thought Makayla sounded pretty but only like it spelled this way.

Makayla Ann
Alexis Ann
Ella Ann
Madyson Ann

Thanks!

TRL
May 13th, 2014, 03:57 PM
I like Makayla Ann. I have not heard it before and it is spelled just the way I would of thought. Would she be called Kayla for a nick name? Also very cute. Your so close snips😊

snipsnsnails
May 13th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Yes Kayla for nickname. All my boys have a y in their name so was continuing with the y theme. That's name my gut is saying:)

ever hopeful
May 13th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Love Ella... xx

sweetdream
May 13th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Go with gut! You Will always regret not to

nuthinbutpink
May 13th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Nobody will spell Madison with a Y. I like Makayla!

nuthinbutpink
May 13th, 2014, 04:23 PM
I think you/she will have to spell it for people though but I wouldn't let it stop you. I know a Mekayla.

snipsnsnails
May 13th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Thanks! Appreciate it!

Abifasc
May 13th, 2014, 04:34 PM
I like Ella!

Dreamofpink
May 13th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Stick with your original choice, you might regret going with something else. FWIW I think it's the nicest name out of your choices & goes with Ann the best!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

aidansmum
May 13th, 2014, 06:55 PM
I love Makayla Ann! And if that's what your gut tells you she should be called I would go with it. DS3 is Aidan and it is a very simple name and yet I am asked all the time if it's Aidan with a A or E at the end, names are spelled in so many different ways these days, like mine, Monica, I get asked all the time if it's with a C or a K! If I think Makayla that's how I would spell it though. :)

SamS_TTCPink
May 13th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Makayla Anne was our girls name too! 💜

WantingPink
May 13th, 2014, 11:05 PM
We are also looking for girl names with a Y in them. All of our names have a Y. I didn't know anyone else did that. I like the name Makayla!! We are thinking of Sidney. Our DD1 is named Peyton. I really like the name Shelby but DH doesn't like it. I love the name game:)

snipsnsnails
May 14th, 2014, 05:56 AM
I think she will be Makayla, but will know for sure once I see her:)

Babybeaublue
May 15th, 2014, 06:21 AM
I only know one and it's spelt Michaela so that's how I think of it spelling wise . If it's what you love you should stick with it I've been put off names too many times just because of other peoples opinions, go with it - shes YOUR baby!

Petal
May 15th, 2014, 06:30 AM
I like it Snips!!! Wow I cant believe shes almost here!!! x

PrimalMamma
May 17th, 2014, 06:58 PM
I actually know of several Makayla's & it is definitely my preferred spelling of that name. I know of one Michaela & every time I see it I think it looks like "Michael-a" like the man's name with an a on the end. Perhaps because my husband is Michael.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk