PDA

View Full Version : Timing getting PG? Help me figure out when!

Trike3
May 14th, 2014, 06:32 AM
I know that getting PG is a hard thing to plan, but when should we TTC if I want to time birth for late spring/early summer? Like May-June? DS was a month early, so I figure #2 will be early as well.

eleena2014
May 14th, 2014, 06:46 AM
we are trying to plan one for next spring/summer time and ive been asking the same question,lol. as people say everyone is different when it comes to getting pregnant.my first 2 sons were conceived in 2 months,so we will be planning to start trying in august hoping it wont take too long so we get a baby born around may time next year,then if it does take longer anytime from may-august for the baby to be born will be fine with us.my cousins first 2 babys were conceived within a month or so but the one she is carrying now took 6 months so its so hard to tell when you will get caught,if u keep quite a few months in mind when you would like the baby to be born it help,if you dont conceive straight away.

:DS:12 :DS:8 hoping for :pinksperm: soon

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2014, 03:01 PM
hard to say because it's really hard to know whn you'll get pg. sometimes happens right away, other times takes many months. FX it works out with your preferred timing

hotdogz&boyz
May 17th, 2014, 04:10 PM
My third was due May 24th and she was conceived September 1st. If that helps at all. Mine come three weeks early too (all three of them have been), so I always take that into consideration as well.

I'd aim for trying beginning in September or late August if an ovulation falls there. And hopefully it doesn't take too long for you to be successful!

We are aiming for a March-April-May and will be trying in July.