PDA

View Full Version : July 2WW

Pages : [1] 2 3

Yuzu
June 30th, 2011, 08:45 PM
So I know it's early, but I am 2dpo and I'm very, very excited! DH said to me this morning, " I'm excited to think we might have another one on the way!" He's such a good husband.

I don't know how I'm going to wait to test! Is anyone else in the July 2WW?

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 02:12 AM
Me :)

1 dpo!

Zivic-Bubac
July 1st, 2011, 03:00 AM
I'm in!!! :wave:
I ~think~ I'm 1dpo today ( or maybe O day, but no dtd, done that yesterday LOL!)

ELP
July 1st, 2011, 03:08 AM
I'm 7dpo and joining with a quick question for ladies who temp!! What do preggers temps do at about 6/7 dpo, is there a pattern???

Zivic-Bubac
July 1st, 2011, 03:16 AM
ELP. you are in 2WW? Cooool!!!! :cool:
It's going to be great 2WW crew!!!! :hugs:

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 04:50 AM
I'm 7dpo and joining with a quick question for ladies who temp!! What do preggers temps do at about 6/7 dpo, is there a pattern???

I am not sure BUT some may implant then and may see a dip :)

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 04:50 AM
So when are you ladies going to test? ;)

Zivic-Bubac
July 1st, 2011, 05:38 AM
Few day after my af is late :agree:
I'm always spotting 4-5 days before af, so if there's no spotting that usually means I'm pg lol!

How about you guys?

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 06:51 AM
I will prob start at 8dpo :P

7 days to go hahaha

Out of the Blue
July 1st, 2011, 08:41 AM
Me :)

1 dpo!

YAY! Hope the next week speeds by for you! Can't wait to hear of your BFP!!! :HH:

Yuzu
July 1st, 2011, 12:48 PM
So when are you ladies going to test? ;)

I'm going to try to wait for AF to be two days late before testing. I bought a whole box of test kits and I feel like testing every day!

Zivic-Bubac
July 1st, 2011, 01:49 PM
I already have symptoms :bigsmile: :rofl:
I'm hungry all day, so ( in my imagination) that means conception occurred and my body needs more nutrients :p
(or I'm just having hungry day....)

Alexis2007
July 1st, 2011, 03:29 PM
Are we switching over to the 2WW thread now? I guess I'm technically in this one now lol! I'm 9dpo. Baby dust to you all!

begonia
July 1st, 2011, 03:36 PM
Alexis I am stalking you now :bigsmile: because I totally think you'll be getting that BFP soon!!! Did you test this am or hold off?

begonia
July 1st, 2011, 03:38 PM
ooooo! ELP FX for you!

Yay for a new round of 2WWers ... may you all get your BFP's soon! I shall stalk this thread because it really is way too fun to celebrate when someone gets theirs. And way too fun to obsess over symptoms.

Like your hunger ZB. CLEARLY you are needing to feed that fertilized egg!!! :bigsmile:

purplepoet20
July 1st, 2011, 03:55 PM
ZB - your on the boy diet so you can eat whenever and whatever your egg wants :)

Alexis2007
July 1st, 2011, 06:53 PM
Alexis I am stalking you now :bigsmile: because I totally think you'll be getting that BFP soon!!! Did you test this am or hold off?

Yep tested this am with a bfn. Still got some ICs to burn so gonna keep on testing lol!! ;)

Mochagirl
July 1st, 2011, 07:52 PM
I guess I'd better move over here from the June 2WW. I'm 8dpo and got a BFN this morning. I plan to test every day from here on out. I got a BFP at 8dpo with my twins, but didn't get one until 11dpo with ds3. If I don't get a BFP by Monday I'll really start worrying.

Some days I feel like I have symptoms, others I don't feel in the least pregnant. I've had cramps on and off, extreme dizziness for a couple of days, lots of creamy cm, and I'm hungry all the time (though that's par for the course on the girl diet). The other day I checked my cervix and it was low and very firm, which I've read can be a sign af is coming. But today it's high and soft, so I'm hoping that might be a pregnancy sign!

Yuzu
July 1st, 2011, 08:51 PM
Today I was slightly nauseated and I had a headache, so I'm totally counting that as a sign. Baby dust for everyone!

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 09:15 PM
YAY! Hope the next week speeds by for you! Can't wait to hear of your BFP!!! :HH:

Thanks!! No symptoms yet.. lol... haha

FF put me at 3dpo today although I think that is wrong.. I ended up taking up cd 14 temp as we bd around 3am that morning and I had no sleep lol.. maybe 2 hrs if that.. so now I have no x hairs. I think I am 2dpo today.

I got a smiley opk on cd 13 but at 11.3pm that night and because we wanted to be early than risk an O+12 we waited till about 3am to BD and the day of CD 14 I had smiley too.

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 09:15 PM
Today I was slightly nauseated and I had a headache, so I'm totally counting that as a sign. Baby dust for everyone!

Oohhh!!! How many dpo are you now?

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 09:16 PM
I guess I'd better move over here from the June 2WW. I'm 8dpo and got a BFN this morning. I plan to test every day from here on out. I got a BFP at 8dpo with my twins, but didn't get one until 11dpo with ds3. If I don't get a BFP by Monday I'll really start worrying.

Some days I feel like I have symptoms, others I don't feel in the least pregnant. I've had cramps on and off, extreme dizziness for a couple of days, lots of creamy cm, and I'm hungry all the time (though that's par for the course on the girl diet). The other day I checked my cervix and it was low and very firm, which I've read can be a sign af is coming. But today it's high and soft, so I'm hoping that might be a pregnancy sign!

Hope you get that BFP very soon!!

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 09:17 PM
I already have symptoms :bigsmile: :rofl:
I'm hungry all day, so ( in my imagination) that means conception occurred and my body needs more nutrients :p
(or I'm just having hungry day....)

FX Z!!!

I am 2dpo today and feeling.... nothing lol

Last cycle I was soooo hungry as soon as O occured!!??

fivebabies
July 2nd, 2011, 12:28 AM
Yay for all of you! I'm so jealous that I'm not "here" with ya. :( But baby dust to everyone! GL!!!!

Mochagirl
July 2nd, 2011, 06:39 AM
9 dpo here and another BFN. I need to buy some more FRERs so I can try again tomorrow.

zanacal
July 2nd, 2011, 06:40 AM
Poo to that mocha - I've only logged on to check on you! FX for tomorrow x

Mochagirl
July 2nd, 2011, 06:42 AM
Thanks, zanacal. I know I should have just waited to POAS until later, but I always can't resist starting early. It's so disheartening to see those BFNs, though :(.

TTC5
July 2nd, 2011, 08:28 AM
FX for tomorrow mocha xx

I test on 6 days! Holding out till 8dpo this time.. if I can haha

Alexis2007
July 2nd, 2011, 08:30 AM
Well.......

Tested this morning with an IC and bfn!!

Now FF has changed my CH's yet again!! It now says I O'ed on cd15 instead of cd13!! Ugh!! So according to that I'm only 8dpo instead of 10dpo!! I am beyond frustrated!! I had O pains on cd12 and 13. What do you ladies think?

swish
July 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM
Good luck to all you ladies, can't wait to join you as soon as I ov, am already on cd22!!!!!!!!!!!!!

begonia
July 2nd, 2011, 09:39 AM
Just logged on before heading out for vacay to check on our 2ww'ers! Mocha and Alexis, my FX that the BFN's are just due to early testing!

Alexis I don't use FF so am no help there, sorry! Sounds super frustrating though!

Yuzu
July 2nd, 2011, 11:53 AM
Oohhh!!! How many dpo are you now?
Today will be 4 dpo. I'm counting the days til testing.

Zivic-Bubac
July 2nd, 2011, 12:09 PM
Begonia, enjoy your vacay!!! Hope your IL's won't figure out you're pg :p
Maybe you can take a glass of wine/beer and pretend you are drinking and when the time looks right, switch with your DH and get his empty glass? :wink:
I never drink anyway, pg or not, can't stand the taste of alcohol, but when pg, I have that sleepy look, so my mom and MIL ( old witch) always figure out without problems LOL!

4BlueLooking4Pink
July 2nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
So I *think* I'm 5dpo today. We dtd last Friday night and left for vacation the next day. We were spending the week at the lake with my entire immediate family (8 adults, 13 kids) so there would be no chances to dtd while there. I did keep doing opk's just to see and going by opk's, my ewcm (which didn't seem to be as much as normal!) and ov pains, I think I ov'd on Sunday night/Monday morning which would give me a 2.5 day cutoff or so. I figured I'd be out this cycle but at least I have a bit of a chance (although I don't feel very confident this is my month). Anyway, I guess I'll join in the 2ww. I wish I could say I did a lot of swaying for pink but I don't normally ovulate until later in my cycle (like 20-30days into it) so when we dtd on cd15 I didn't think I'd stand a chance. I would have used my replens if I'd have known. I'm going to try really hard not to think about it. *Yeah, right!* ;)

4BlueLooking4Pink
July 2nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Also wanted to add good luck everyone!~:happy:

TTC5
July 2nd, 2011, 08:29 PM
Today will be 4 dpo. I'm counting the days til testing.

Cool! I am 3dpo today!

Zivic-Bubac
July 3rd, 2011, 03:05 AM
Today I was slightly nauseated and I had a headache, so I'm totally counting that as a sign Who wouldn't? :wink:
I'll be thrilled with nausea but nothing so far and I'm already 3 dpo :p

Your signs sound promising to me!!!! :fx:

3boys
July 3rd, 2011, 03:07 AM
Mocha and alexis sorry to hear about your BFN's FX it's just too early. Hoping you wake up today to a nice BFP!

TTC5
July 3rd, 2011, 04:50 AM
Who wouldn't? :wink:
I'll be thrilled with nausea but nothing so far and I'm already 3 dpo :p

Your signs sound promising to me!!!! :fx:

Nothing here either lol
Did have cramping yesterday but guessing it is post o cramping.

Mochagirl
July 3rd, 2011, 06:21 AM
10 dpo and another BFN. I was feeling really down, so I looked up my old TTC posts from ds3's sway back in 2008. I had a negative at 10dpo, then a faint positive at 11dpo. I'm going to try to stay optimistic. I also woke up feeling queasy today, which could be a good sign (I haven't had any symptoms for days). When I was up in the middle of the night to pee I was so hungry my stomach was growling - and I snacked before I went to bed last night!

TTC5
July 3rd, 2011, 07:03 AM
Well there ya go, you are still in the game!!! xx

Zivic-Bubac
July 3rd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Mocha - stay optimistic, that's good attitude :agree:
I've checked on IG percents of BFP when going by dpo:

35% at 10 dpo
51% at 11 dpo
62% at 12 dpo
68% at 13 dpo
74% at 14 dpo
80% at 15 dpo

We'll all agree 35% is not very much, so stay positive and wait few more days :agree: ( or at least 1 more lol!)

Mochagirl
July 3rd, 2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks, Z-B...I wish I wasn't so darn impatient! Men sooooo don't get it. When I told dh I had to go out to buy more tests, he said "Why bother? You'll know in less than a week either way." (because af is due at the end of the week).:rolleyes:

Alexis2007
July 3rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
A BFN for me too girls. FF changed my O date again cause my temp went down slightly this morning. So I'm either 9dpo or 11dpo? Idk anymore lol. Kind of upset about the temp decrease but if it goes down tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be out :( So we will see!

Breasts are still sore and can see even more veins in my breasts/chest area. I just knew I was pregnant yesterday, but now I'm not so sure even on top of the symptoms. I feel like I'm going to be disappointed.

Mochagirl
July 3rd, 2011, 12:00 PM
Chin up, Alexis! I'm trying to stay optimistic, and I don't even have as many symptoms as you! Hopefully we'll both get our BFPs tomorrow!

Zivic-Bubac
July 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
Nothing here either lol
Did have cramping yesterday but guessing it is post o cramping.

TTC 5, we've already established every cramping during dpo is implantation :p :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mocha and Alexis, you have so many promissing symptoms, I wish I had half of it :p I'm still hungry though FX I'm feedin my XY fertilized eggie not just my fat a$$ :rofl:

Zivic-Bubac
July 3rd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Can't wait to choose my pregnancy ticker....I already have few I want to use :p

Mochagirl
July 3rd, 2011, 12:44 PM
TTC 5, we've already established every cramping during dpo is implantation :p :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love it! And every food craving is our fertilized egg wanting to be fed!

I'm able to keep to my diet all day, but for the past week I snack all evening. They're all girl friendly foods (frozen yogurt, strawberries, etc.), but I eat them steadily from after supper until I go to bed. I really hope that's a sign!

I found an old post on IG from after I got my last BFP listing the symptoms I had:

"Also, just for fun, and because I know you 2WW ladies love to compare symptoms - some things I noted during my wait were some weird twinges in my cervix about 5dpo - like I remember feeling near the end of my last pregnancy), several times my breasts have felt heavy, like they're full of milk, I've been eating non-stop for about a week, I'm having crazy mood swings, I have lots of creamy cm, and I've had bad nausea off and on, normally when I'm hungry (which is always). "

I guess I've had all the symptoms again to a certain extent except for the cervix twinges and the boobs - they feel completely normal. I keep squeezing them to see if they're sore!:bigsmile: All of the other symptoms have been very subtle and could be explained away by something else. :sad:

swish
July 3rd, 2011, 12:57 PM
Keeping a check on you ladies!!! Thinking lots of positive bfp thoughts!!!!

Yuzu
July 3rd, 2011, 03:33 PM
I'm having crazy mood swings (at least DH is saying s :bigsmile:) and I'm still cramping a lot. This might be it! Or maybe it's just an excuse to get off the girl diet!

How is everyone else doing today?

Mochagirl
July 3rd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Those of you getting cramps - what kind of cramps are you getting? I thought I remembered from last time I was waiting for my BFP I was getting dull, period like aches in my belly, but this time I seem to be getting brief sharp pains on both sides (but on the right more than the left) every once in a while. They feel more like O pains than period cramps. Anyone else have this?

Yuzu
July 3rd, 2011, 03:42 PM
Those of you getting cramps - what kind of cramps are you getting? I thought I remembered from last time I was waiting for my BFP I was getting dull, period like aches in my belly, but this time I seem to be getting brief sharp pains on both sides (but on the right more than the left) every once in a while. They feel more like O pains than period cramps. Anyone else have this?

For me, that's exactly what it feels like. Dull aches. I have bad period cramps sometimes but these are totally different. Occasionally I have a sharper twinge in my sides. Also, I feel kind of heavy in the abdomen; it's a little hard to describe. I don't think it's my imagination--but it may just be AF sneaking up on me, trying to disguise herself!

Zivic-Bubac
July 3rd, 2011, 04:01 PM
Mocha -great list of symptoms, hunger looks promising to me! LOL
I have aches in lower abdomen for few minutes every now and then, sometimes rather sharp. It never happens after O, so maybe: a) my imagination is unbelievebly strong
b) it happened before but I never paid attention
c) I just might be pg :pray:

TTC5
July 3rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
A BFN for me too girls. FF changed my O date again cause my temp went down slightly this morning. So I'm either 9dpo or 11dpo? Idk anymore lol. Kind of upset about the temp decrease but if it goes down tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be out :( So we will see!

Breasts are still sore and can see even more veins in my breasts/chest area. I just knew I was pregnant yesterday, but now I'm not so sure even on top of the symptoms. I feel like I'm going to be disappointed.

FX for a rise tomorrow xx

TTC5
July 3rd, 2011, 04:04 PM

Mocha and Alexis, you have so many promissing symptoms, I wish I had half of it :p I'm still hungry though FX I'm feedin my XY fertilized eggie not just my fat a$$ :rofl:

:rofl:

I feel nothing now though :(

Mochagirl
July 3rd, 2011, 04:05 PM
a) my imagination is unbelievebly strong

Yup - that's my worry. We spend so much time obsessing about every twinge and cramp during the 2WW, but part of me wonders if I have these sorts of pains every month and just ignore them when I'm not TTC :sigh:

TTC5
July 3rd, 2011, 04:06 PM
Keeping a check on you ladies!!! Thinking lots of positive bfp thoughts!!!!

TY!!

TTC5
July 3rd, 2011, 04:07 PM
I'm having crazy mood swings (at least DH is saying s :bigsmile:) and I'm still cramping a lot. This might be it! Or maybe it's just an excuse to get off the girl diet!

How is everyone else doing today?

I'm 4dpo today.... feel absolutely normal .... :(

Alexis2007
July 3rd, 2011, 04:42 PM
I'm feeling very emotional and feel like crying. I'm getting disappointed already :(

Idk why FF keeps changing my O date. If it goes back up tomorrow, it will be changed back to cd15. Right now FF has it as cd13. So I'm either 9dpo or 11dpo. Depends on what my temp does in the am.

If temp goes back up tomorrow, I will test with an IC. If it goes down again, I won't test.

Yuzu
July 3rd, 2011, 08:13 PM
I'm feeling very emotional and feel like crying. I'm getting disappointed already :(

Idk why FF keeps changing my O date. If it goes back up tomorrow, it will be changed back to cd15. Right now FF has it as cd13. So I'm either 9dpo or 11dpo. Depends on what my temp does in the am.

Don't cry! FF is so weird, I swear! I think it changed my O date 3 times last month (June) and I still have no idea why.

Mochagirl
July 3rd, 2011, 11:00 PM
I was just getting ready for bed and noticed that I'm spotting - pinky cm with a few streaks of red. What is this? I also have af-like cramps. Is af coming several days early (I think she's due on Friday)? Is it implantation bleeding at almost 11dpo (is that even possible)? A chemical pregnancy? I'm going to wait to test until tomorrow morning. I've never spotted in any of my pregnancies, so this is very strange to me.

Alexis2007
July 3rd, 2011, 11:46 PM
Mocha-I've read that implantation can happen anywhere between 5-12dpo. So it very well could be implantation. Hope it is! FX

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 04:14 AM
I was just getting ready for bed and noticed that I'm spotting - pinky cm with a few streaks of red. What is this? I also have af-like cramps. Is af coming several days early (I think she's due on Friday)? Is it implantation bleeding at almost 11dpo (is that even possible)? A chemical pregnancy? I'm going to wait to test until tomorrow morning. I've never spotted in any of my pregnancies, so this is very strange to me.

I hope it is IB for you!

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 04:14 AM

If temp goes back up tomorrow, I will test with an IC. If it goes down again, I won't test.

Hope it stays up for you!!!

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 04:24 AM
AFM: So much for nothing for me lol... this morning at breakfast I feel so sick in the tummy that I had to EAT. I felt like if i did not put food in my mouth right then and there I was going to vomit, lol.. and now after dinner I feel sickly again. I am so tired, it is 6.30pm and I'm ready for bed already.. maybe I'm coming down with something :(

Anyway far too early to be a sign but hey, I will take it ;)

Mochagirl
July 4th, 2011, 05:13 AM
The spotting ended, so I don't think it's AF. DS3 was up for the day at 4:30am today:sigh:, and it's still too early for me to test (I was up to pee in the night around 2:30, so I want to wait an hour or two before I POAS). I'll let you all know what happens as soon as I do it! :fx:

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 05:48 AM
How exciting!!!!!!

Mochagirl
July 4th, 2011, 05:48 AM
I couldn't wait any longer - I just tested....BFN. However, this potential IB has given me hope. Maybe my BFP will just come a little later than usual....

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Give it a few days!

ELP
July 4th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Ladies I just got 2 lines, woohoo!! I'll post more details when I can but the symptoms that had me wondering were:
I've had very vivid dreams for about a week
Blood when I blow my nose
Some really hot nights
And then yesterday I was in a foul mood as if I had PMT which was something that really stuck out on my last bfp!

Good luck to all testers, woohoo!!

Mochagirl
July 4th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Congrats, ELP!!!!

babydes56
July 4th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Ladies I just got 2 lines, woohoo!! I'll post more details when I can but the symptoms that had me wondering were:
I've had very vivid dreams for about a week
Blood when I blow my nose
Some really hot nights
And then yesterday I was in a foul mood as if I had PMT which was something that really stuck out on my last bfp!

Good luck to all testers, woohoo!!

Wow congrats!!

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 07:56 AM
How many dpo are you elp?

ELP
July 4th, 2011, 08:01 AM
How many dpo are you elp? I'm 9 or 10 depending on if I oved late night on the 24th or early hours of the 25th so really I'd say 9 1/2 dpo lol. My new batch of tests have picked it up alot more than my old ones, I still have some in the cupboard so I did both for comparison at the same time just in case;) The old tests are still pretty blank, so that I'd be tilting and turning all day in every window, but the new tests is a clear,faint, pink line:agree: I need to get some pictures just to show the difference in the tests, may have to call in some secret help from DD1 after all!

Zivic-Bubac
July 4th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Mocha-I've read that implantation can happen anywhere between 5-12dpo. So it very well could be implantation. Hope it is! FX

ITA! :agree: It def sounds like IB. FX for BFP in a few days!!!!

Zivic-Bubac
July 4th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Ladies I just got 2 lines, woohoo!! I'll post more details

ELP!!!!! CONGRATULATINS huni!!!! Way to go!!!! Go blue crew!!!!:cheerteam:

Thanks for symptoms list, I'll have one of those for sure today :p
Waiting for more details!!!!!!

Out of the Blue
July 4th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Hi all...Just crashing the thread to wish you all lots and lots of BFP :luck: :luck: :luck:

I just skimmed over some of the last pages and I swear you are all preggers, lol!!! Ohhhh, this is getting so exciting!!! I'm currently peeing on OPKs to get a feel for my cycle and have pushed out TTC until August. I'll keep popping in to cheer all of you on and to unload any last particle of BLUE DUST on those of you who are in need.

ELP - YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! So excited for you!

TTC5 - How many dpo are you now? Sending BFP vibes your way!!!

I couldn't wait any longer - I just tested....BFN. However, this potential IB has given me hope. Maybe my BFP will just come a little later than usual....

Mocha, if it was implantation spotting, you wouldn't get a BFP until about 24 to 48 hrs after so BFN is no surprise...Hang in there just a bit longer!

Mochagirl
July 4th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Haha - I just said pretty much the same thing in the June 2WW thread. I realised that after I tested this morning so the BFN didn't get me as down as it usually does. I'm hoping I'll get my BFP tomorrow or the next day!

4BlueLooking4Pink
July 4th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Congrats ELP!!!!!!

I tested this morning and got a BFN.... I am, however, only 7dpo so I didn't expect a BFP. I just love peeing on sticks.:oops: (I also did an hpt at 5dpo... obsess much?!?) I don't even feel at all like this is my month so I don't know why I keep testing. :suprise:

Zivic-Bubac
July 4th, 2011, 11:44 AM
I don't even feel at all like this is my month so I don't know why I keep testing. :suprise: Because it COULD be your month :wink:

Dull ache in lower tummy, mostly on the right side. Last night I had sharp twinge on the right side ( I'd say right tube :p )
hope that's my fertilized eggie descending :p
Not that hungry like yesterday...that's about all for symptoms...:worry:

Mochagirl
July 4th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Sounds very promising, Z-B! Since my spotting last night, I keep getting achy cramps on and off, my cm has increased, and I swear I felt a tingle in one of my nipples:oops:. I got lots of sharp pains on my side like you mentioned a couple of days ago - maybe that was MY eggie descending! :)

DoulaMama
July 4th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Woohoo!!! Congrats ELP!!!! How wonderful!!
+++++ vibes to all the 2ww'ers!!! :luck:

zanacal
July 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Yay, ELP, huge congratulations!

I too think it sounds like the lot of you are pregnant :D Fingers crossed for lots more BFPs this month. I'm living vicariously through you until our time comes!

3boys
July 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Wa hoo ELP! Massive congrats on your BFP!!!

Hope you girls test positive soon! Mocha that sounded very much like implantation bleed to me!

Yuzu
July 4th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Woohoo ELP! You must be soooo excited!!

Freya
July 4th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Congratulations ELP :celebrate: !!! Sending you lots of sticky dust :luck: :) !

Mochagirl
July 4th, 2011, 03:27 PM
The symptoms seem to be coming fast and furious today...I've been feeling nauseous all day and I have a weird full feeling in my stomach. I've even felt a few twinges in my cervix, which I noted last time I got a BFP. Of course, most of these are probably psychosomatic or caused by the fact that I had about 3 hours sleep last night. I'm so distracted since that possible IB - I can't stop searching the internet about the probability of getting a BFP after IB and I'm considering going out to buy more FRERs to test again tonight even though I already tested and got a BFN this morning:oops: Help! I'm getting obsessed!

Alexis2007
July 4th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Congrats ELP!!!

FX for you Mocha!!

My temp went up this am but I tossed and turned a bit last night. FF did move my CH's to cd15 making me only 10dpo. Tested this am BFN. Decided not to test anymore until AF is late. Becoming discouraged and I was so hopeful we'd be successful on the first try.

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Ok ladies 5dpo and I had a big rise today!! I usually have a temp drop at 5dpo, could this be a good sign?!
See my chart in my sig!

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Congrats ELP!!!

FX for you Mocha!!

My temp went up this am but I tossed and turned a bit last night. FF did move my CH's to cd15 making me only 10dpo. Tested this am BFN. Decided not to test anymore until AF is late. Becoming discouraged and I was so hopeful we'd be successful on the first try.

Still hope till the witch shows!!

Mochagirl
July 4th, 2011, 07:51 PM
That's a great sign, TTC5!

I caved and tested again tonight. BFN, of course. I just feel like I'm so close and naturally I want to know NOW! I'll be testing again in the morning. I'll try to stick to only one test a day, especially since those FRERs are so darn expensive!

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Mocha thanks for the reply so you think it could be a good sign then?

I have another issue will repost here:

Hi ladies has anyone ever had this before? I am 5dpo today, will add link to my chart. This morning, DH and I DTD and right after I began having the worst cramping all inside my uterus and very sharp pains shooting through my cervix?! It took my breathe away and I had to lie down still for a good 5 minutes then the pain subsided enough that I got in the shower and put hot water on my tummy which eased it up after 10 minutes. I REALLY hurt!!! TMI but DH has LOTS of creamy white on his "thing" lol which had come from inside me!!!!! ????
Also. CD 5 I always get a temp dip but this morning I had a big rise??
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/336025

Mochagirl
July 4th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I think so, TTC5, though I'm no temping expert. I skipped temping altogether this sway because I just never seemed able to remember to do it.

TTC5
July 4th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Thanks! :)

swish
July 5th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Congratulations elp!!!!!!!!!!!

ELP
July 5th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Thankyou for all the congrats ladies:hugs: I'm really hoping this little one sticks around:fingers:

5, I don't temp but I know my temperature is something that made me think there might be something happening, I just seem to stay extra hot, especially during these nights from 6/7 dpo, GL!! And everyone testing soon! Lets see if we can get more bfp's than the lucky June thread:agree:

3boys
July 5th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Alexis dosnt loose heart yet, it's not over until the witch arrives. You could still get a BFP!

Mocha, oh so close I can't wit for your morning test. Wake up already LOL (ok you won't be awake for ages big time difference LoL)

TTC5 I think the temp rise is a great sign! What DPO are you going to start testing at?

ELP what will your due date be?

AFM am still taking test LOL, can't help it!

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:40 AM
3boys well because I am so busting to test maybe 8dpo :)

ELP
July 5th, 2011, 06:08 AM
3boys well because I am so busting to test maybe 8dpo :)What strength tests have you got 5?? Minw are 10 miu but it only clearly showed up on one brand:agree: I bouhght them on uk ebay, I'll post te link below incase you have something similar your way.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250706795883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_513wt_905

ELP
July 5th, 2011, 06:09 AM
ELP what will your due date be?

AFM am still taking test LOL, can't help it! I haven't worked it out yet!! Maybe we'll be pretty close! Whens yours????????

ELP
July 5th, 2011, 06:16 AM
I haven't worked it out yet!! Maybe we'll be pretty close! Whens yours????????

I just used this site to work out from my ov date a due date and it says March 16th!! My DS2 is March 6th and my lil bro is March 15th so hopefully its a good blue month for my family:fx:

Mochagirl
July 5th, 2011, 06:24 AM
So...12dpo and still BFN :(. I'm starting to wonder if that spotting I had two nights ago was just af spotting (not a usual thing for me but I suppose there's a first time for everything). I'm sooo crampy and feel like af is just around the corner. I think all the nausea I had yesterday can be explained by my lack of sleep. I'm not feeling too confident now about getting a BFP, as you can see.

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Big hugs Mocha... not out just yet xx

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 06:47 AM
What strength tests have you got 5?? Minw are 10 miu but it only clearly showed up on one brand:agree: I bouhght them on uk ebay, I'll post te link below incase you have something similar your way.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250706795883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_513wt_905

I got some off ebay too pregnow they claim to be 10ml but who knows??

swish
July 5th, 2011, 06:59 AM
You're not out yet, mocha!!! Still keeping fx for you! X

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Dry mouth @ 5dpo this started later today and tonight, no matter how much I drink still feels really dry in the roof of my mouth and throat iykwim????

So thought I would share with you all for desperado's sake my symptoms so far!

1dpo: swollen vulva which I do get but not till before O, sore nipples - NEVER ever get?!, O pain on the RHS.
2dpo: O pains and dull cramps, lower back ache and felt bloated, nipples still tender and vulva still swollen. I don't usually get this lasting this long.
3dpo: NOTHING whatsoever!!
4dpo: Heartburn started and was really horrid last night kept having to drink milk to soothe it till bedtime! Had a really funny bought of nausea in the morning but hunger at the same time. Last night felt really queezy for a good 1-2 hrs after dinner. Feeling more tired than usual.
5dpo: TODAY! So had a funny attack on my cervix today LOL right after sex this morning, had sharp stabbing shooting pains through my cervix lasting 5-10minutes and strong uterine cramping. Bloating feeling, sore lower back and later today through to tonight and now, extremely DRY mouth?! I always get a temp dip at 5dpo but this morning had a nice rise?!! White CM lotion like as described on another forum while SS googling lol

Mochagirl
July 5th, 2011, 07:27 AM
All promising symptoms, TTC5!

I'm trying not to completely lose hope for myself, but I'm also trying to mentally prepare myself for the arrival of af. I need to buy more tests, and I'm going to try to hold off testing again until tomorrow morning. All my tests have been with FRERs, but I tend to wake up a lot in the night to pee (this is a usual thing for me so probably not a symptom), so my test this morning wasn't really FMU - I was up to pee at 4am, then woke for the day at 6am and tested then. Do you think if the same thing happens tonight I should just test at 4 instead of waiting until I wake for the day?

jane
July 5th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Dry mouth @ 5dpo this started later today and tonight, no matter how much I drink still feels really dry in the roof of my mouth and throat iykwim????

So thought I would share with you all for desperado's sake my symptoms so far!

1dpo: swollen vulva which I do get but not till before O, sore nipples - NEVER ever get?!, O pain on the RHS.
2dpo: O pains and dull cramps, lower back ache and felt bloated, nipples still tender and vulva still swollen. I don't usually get this lasting this long.
3dpo: NOTHING whatsoever!!
4dpo: Heartburn started and was really horrid last night kept having to drink milk to soothe it till bedtime! Had a really funny bought of nausea in the morning but hunger at the same time. Last night felt really queezy for a good 1-2 hrs after dinner. Feeling more tired than usual.
5dpo: TODAY! So had a funny attack on my cervix today LOL right after sex this morning, had sharp stabbing shooting pains through my cervix lasting 5-10minutes and strong uterine cramping. Bloating feeling, sore lower back and later today through to tonight and now, extremely DRY mouth?! I always get a temp dip at 5dpo but this morning had a nice rise?!! White CM lotion like as described on another forum while SS googling lolttc.even though im not in the 2ww category,i just have to say after reading your descriptive symptoms........when are you gonna test?!:nails:i sooooo want this to be your month:bigsmile:

Out of the Blue
July 5th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Mocha, got my FX for you!!! I'm really hoping you'll get a nice surprise in a few days. Try not to get too down...XXX

Out of the Blue
July 5th, 2011, 09:40 AM
5 - I can't wait until you test...so exciting!!! BLUE DUST to you!

Out of the Blue
July 5th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Alexis, hope you're hanging in there...Sending you lots of positive thoughts!!!

Mochagirl
July 5th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Thanks everyone for your reassurances. I really wanted to get that BFP today because it's our 8th anniversary, and I thought it would be a great way to celebrate. We're ordering in tonight (no babysitters so we can't go out, alas), and I think I may have a cheat meal whether or not I have a BFP. I need a break from the low everything diet - even if it's just for one night!

Out of the Blue
July 5th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Awww...Mocha, Happy Anni to you and DH. :awe: You've been hitting the sway pretty hard...I don't think a little indulgence for one meal will trip you up...in fact it may give you the little break you need to continue hitting it hard (but FX that you won't have to much longer!). Hope you guys have a great night!!

Alexis2007
July 5th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Temp dropped again this morning. AF is due tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I'm out :( Tested a bfn today at 11 or 13dpo(I'm pretty sure I'm 13dpo).

I think since we had great timing, the only thing that hindered us getting a BFP was my thick creamy cm. If I don't get any ewcm this time, I'm getting Preseed. Even though I conceived a girl on it last time lol.

LolaInLove
July 5th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Aw, sorry Alexis. I would definitely add some preseed or ew. Did you sway with your girl last time? If not, consider that you are adding a ton of boy-friendly sway stuff to the preseed regimen, so you are tipping your odds!

GL to you other gals, I hope to be in a real 2ww with an attempt next month.

5, your symptoms do look good!

Out of the Blue
July 5th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Temp dropped again this morning. AF is due tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I'm out :( Tested a bfn today at 11 or 13dpo(I'm pretty sure I'm 13dpo).

I think since we had great timing, the only thing that hindered us getting a BFP was my thick creamy cm. If I don't get any ewcm this time, I'm getting Preseed. Even though I conceived a girl on it last time lol.

Oh, man! That sucks, Alexis!...Hoping somehow, you'll still get a BFP. I had the same sort of thing going on w/my last cycle...Lots of confusion w/FF regarding when O was, BD like rabbits and still no BFP... When I try again in Aug, I'll go easy on the Sylk and Aci-jel (I'm a girl swayer) and I may have DH not go shallow once or twice. We'll probably BD at the end of AF - O. Sending you lots of hugs, whether or not you get a BFP this time. I think Preseed is a really great choice for TTC boys. I don't think it'll sway girl at all but I understand your hesitance about using it since you conceived your DD w/ it.

3boys
July 5th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I haven't worked it out yet!! Maybe we'll be pretty close! Whens yours????????

March 9th!

3boys
July 5th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Mocha and alexis so sorry that you got BFN's this morning. I so wanted you to be positive! Mocha happy anniversary hun. Go out and enjoy yourself it's been a tough month. You deserve it!

TTC 5. Your symptoms are sounding great! Can't wait for you to be 8dpo and start testing!

Yuzu
July 5th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Hi ladies, how are you today?

I had a REALLY strong feeling that I should test this morning, even though I'm only 7dpo. So I tested. BFN. I'm a little surprised to be honest. I know I still have time to get a BFP, but it just feels weird to have that strong feeling and have nothing come of it.

Anybody have any exciting news?

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks everyone for your reassurances. I really wanted to get that BFP today because it's our 8th anniversary, and I thought it would be a great way to celebrate. We're ordering in tonight (no babysitters so we can't go out, alas), and I think I may have a cheat meal whether or not I have a BFP. I need a break from the low everything diet - even if it's just for one night!

Happy Anniversary :)

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Mocha and alexis so sorry that you got BFN's this morning. I so wanted you to be positive! Mocha happy anniversary hun. Go out and enjoy yourself it's been a tough month. You deserve it!

TTC 5. Your symptoms are sounding great! Can't wait for you to be 8dpo and start testing!

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Aw, sorry Alexis. I would definitely add some preseed or ew. Did you sway with your girl last time? If not, consider that you are adding a ton of boy-friendly sway stuff to the preseed regimen, so you are tipping your odds!

GL to you other gals, I hope to be in a real 2ww with an attempt next month.

5, your symptoms do look good!

Thanks Lola!

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:53 PM

Bummer about the temp drop and bfn :(
I would say it was most likely other factors that contibuted to your girl rather than the pre seed iykwim?

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:54 PM
All promising symptoms, TTC5!

I'm trying not to completely lose hope for myself, but I'm also trying to mentally prepare myself for the arrival of af. I need to buy more tests, and I'm going to try to hold off testing again until tomorrow morning. All my tests have been with FRERs, but I tend to wake up a lot in the night to pee (this is a usual thing for me so probably not a symptom), so my test this morning wasn't really FMU - I was up to pee at 4am, then woke for the day at 6am and tested then. Do you think if the same thing happens tonight I should just test at 4 instead of waiting until I wake for the day?

I would test at 4.

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:55 PM
ttc.even though im not in the 2ww category,i just have to say after reading your descriptive symptoms........when are you gonna test?!:nails:i sooooo want this to be your month:bigsmile:

Well 6dpo today and wont test till at least 8dpo would like to hold off till 10 but i dont think i can lol..

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:56 PM
5 - I can't wait until you test...so exciting!!! BLUE DUST to you!

Thankyou!!

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Ok 6dpo and have woken with a sore scratchy throat :(

Mochagirl
July 5th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I couldn't resist and tested with another FRER after holding my pee all afternoon. BFN again :(. I'm still getting crazy cramps and was nauseous all day, but I suppose af could cause those symptoms too (though af doesn't usually arrive so dramatically for me). I'm still going to test in the morning, but I'm really starting to lose hope. Today was 12dpo.

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 09:05 PM
:( Mocha... still time though!! FX for you!!

TTC5
July 5th, 2011, 09:06 PM
I am having smiley snotty like discharge today. 6dpo. Temps rising heaps!!

fivebabies
July 5th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Mocha - FX'd for you! Hopefully you'll get your BFP tomorrow.

Alexis - GL to you too!

TTC5 - We're on the same dpo! FX'd for you too!

ELP - Congrats!!!!!

Well, I wasn't totally sure I was going to try this month. I had kinda decided that I wanted to wait until next year for financial reasons. (we don't have maternity coverage.)

Didn't time anything right. We were pretty sloppy about everything. After looking at the calendar and my line up of OPK's on the bathroom counter, I realized that I O'd late at night on the 29th/early AM 30th (woke up with pain and had a totally negative OPK after a moderate + the day before.)

SO, we dtd tuesday and wednesday (a couple times both days) then O'd wednesday night or thurs AM. :( So I'm TOTALLY in boy territory. AND I'm not sure I'd be happy with a BFP...too stressful $-wise.

Anyways, I'm 6 DPO and waiting as long as possible to test. We leave for vacay the day after AF is due.

Thanks for listening!!!

iluvmyman
July 6th, 2011, 01:36 AM
I guess I'm in the 2WW now as well. Will not be testing till closer to AF though.

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Fb yay for us!

Welcome iluv and FX!!!

ELP
July 6th, 2011, 03:16 AM
I am having smiley snotty like discharge today. 6dpo. Temps rising heaps!!This is so hopeful 5!!

ELP
July 6th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Mocha- sorry for the bfn's:( but theres still time:agree:
fivebabies,- your timing does ound very bfp possible doesn't it!! And remember lots of girls are conceived in boy timing and girls in boy timing;):)
iluv-I'm excited for you!!
Good luck to everyone else!!!

ELP
July 6th, 2011, 03:20 AM
March 9th!We're going to have to pop our heads into the March thread if you haven't already :bigsmile:

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Is feeling moody and snappy looking hopeful too lol :(

Zivic-Bubac
July 6th, 2011, 03:56 AM
I guess I'm in the 2WW now as well. Will not be testing till closer to AF though.

Woo-hooo!!! Welcome, the more-the marier! LOL!

ELP
July 6th, 2011, 04:23 AM
ZB!! How are you feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5, yes it is! On 2 occasions I have had a massive down mood swing now just before a bfp, possibly around 8dpo!!

Zivic-Bubac
July 6th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Hey ELP! I'm sleepy - which is very promising, that was my main symptom w/DD1 and still hungry like a wolf LOL! Although when I rationally think about it, I'm probably not pg, only having very strong imagination and enlarged stomach thanks to the boy diet :rofl:

No mood swings for me...

How are you preggo? :wink:

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Ah right, well I am 5dpo today and feeling crappy since about 4ish this afternoon... DH tried to make a joke and I got really really snappy and now almost 3 hours later I have had a few tears .. have put myself to bed. I have a really dry mouth/throat since yesterday and getting this sore throat, it is like a dry rough scratchy feeling..

Mochagirl
July 6th, 2011, 06:22 AM
13dpo and another BFN :(. AF is due sometime between today and Friday, so I suppose I'll know either way by the weekend. I've been reading lots of stories online of women getting a BFN at 13dpo then going on to get a BFP later, but I have a history of earlier BFPS, somehow I don't think this will happen to me. I'll keep testing until the witch arrives, but I'm definitely preparing myself to spend another month on the girl diet. Sigh.

By the way, I did enjoy a cheat meal last night with dh. I got a deep fried panzerotti with cheese and mushrooms. It probably had about 2000mg of sodium and unbelievable amounts of fat...but I loved every minute of it! It's going to be even harder to go back to gluten-free pasta every night now.

Out of the Blue
July 6th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Mocha, so glad you had a nice dinner w/DH! Sounds YUMMY! I'm sorry you haven't got your BFP yet. It's not over until AF comes! I think I'll probably be joining your other thread to post my daily meals...I need the ideas and support! XXX

Mochagirl
July 6th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Please do join us over there, OotB! We have a good time commiserating over our hunger and I've gotten lots of great meal ideas from the ladies there!

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Well I am coming down sick oh I hope this wont affect my if I am preg :(

Mochagirl
July 6th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Sorry you're sick, TTC5. I had a sore throat last night but it seems to be gone now.

4BlueLooking4Pink
July 6th, 2011, 10:09 AM
i tested this am - 9dpo - bfn

purplepoet20
July 6th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Well I missed a lot but I was to lazy to catch up on the BFP news!!! Congrats to those who are preg, waiting, or about to DTD. :wink:

I got back from NV last night and I am 5DPO :happy: I haven't felt anything over the weekend. I was somewhat good with eating and ate 2 meals a day and tried to eat as low in sugar and salt as possible. It was really hard to pretend I am just following some crazy diet I found online to loose weight, I really wanted to tell my MIL. I was so close to attacking hubby several time but I was good and waited until last night.

Yesterday I started to get the feeling of being sick and like I had low blood sugar but I think it was because I was in a mad dash to pack and load the truck. And it was 98 degrees out and a thunder storm was starting. (The fireworks in Las Vegas were awesome and I fell asleep before they ended)

Well... 5DPO and I decided to play around with cheapy preg test to see when I can get a BFP. I have 5 digital test but I will save them for later. Last night I dreamt I was testing with a Clear Blue digital but then I was reading the results on one with pink lines and it was positive :bigsmile: I am not to concerned about getting pregnant right now because this is only my first official try and I have a year planned out for when we are trying.

shouldihope?
July 6th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I got a sore throat and horribly sick in the beginning with my first and second DS. So the sore throat might be a good sign.

Mochagirl
July 6th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Good to know, shouldihope! I know I'm really grasping at straws since I'm still getting BFNs at 13dpo, but I'll take any good signs I can get! :bigsmile:

purplepoet20
July 6th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Good to know, shouldihope! I know I'm really grasping at straws since I'm still getting BFNs at 13dpo, but I'll take any good signs I can get! :bigsmile:

Some people get BFP later so maybe it just took longer for the egg to attach.

Yuzu
July 6th, 2011, 11:21 AM

Oh, so sorry! There is still a chance for a BFP though. I'm testing (again) tomorrow and I'm nervous about it.:think:

fivebabies
July 6th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Mocha - I didn't get a BFP with my DD until 20 dpo!!! There's hope Hun! ;)

Zivic-Bubac
July 6th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Well I am coming down sick oh I hope this wont affect my if I am preg :(

Huni, being sick might be a sign that you are pg :agree: Lola posted about it: when you are pg your immune system sort of 'shut down' in order not to attack fertilized eggie so you are more prone to runny nose, sore throat etc.

In case that you are sick ( I really hope that's not the case :luck:) during that early pg our body works on principle - 'everything or nothing'. In other words, it will reject the eggie or if it's not affected, that means everything is 100% a-ok and no consequences.

LolaInLove
July 6th, 2011, 01:05 PM
That's right, 5! I always get a little icky feeling cold about 5-7 dpo.

Zivic-Bubac
July 6th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Thanks for chiming in! I knew you wrote about that somewhere, but where and when....that's mystery lol!

Alexis2007
July 6th, 2011, 03:11 PM
No AF yet, but temp dropped below the coverline today. Just waiting on her to show.

I think y'all are right about the Preseed. If I don't get ewcm this time, I'm going to use it again maybe mixed with bs.

LolaInLove
July 6th, 2011, 04:33 PM
No AF yet, but temp dropped below the coverline today. Just waiting on her to show.

I think y'all are right about the Preseed. If I don't get ewcm this time, I'm going to use it again maybe mixed with bs.

For sure! If you don't make it, fake it!

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 05:27 PM
That's right, 5! I always get a little icky feeling cold about 5-7 dpo.

Oh really?!!!!!!!

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM

:(

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM

Still early days yet!!

Mochagirl
July 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Sorry, Alexis - I'll probably be joining you in a couple of days.

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I got a sore throat and horribly sick in the beginning with my first and second DS. So the sore throat might be a good sign.

Thanks! This is what Lola said too!

pinkin2011
July 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Hi girls I have came across from June 2ww. I got af this morning so i will be due to o the 22nd of july! Not sure what we will be doing this month havent worked that one out yet! Good luck to everyone testing hope EVERYONE gets their BFP.

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Hi Pinkin!!!

begonia
July 6th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Oh Alexis I'm sorry to hear that!

FX for you and Pinkin to get your BFPs this cycle!!!

(I just can't give up yet on you Mocha!!! FX for a late BFP!)

ladybug
July 6th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Hi ladies, I got a +OPK yesterday and we did an attempt last night, OPK is negative this evening....We are going to dtd tonight again....My question is I just had some light pink brownish spotting, Did anyone ever get ovulation spotting? Its really a first for me....NOt sure what to think?

Looking forward to seeing some BFP this month!:fx:

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Hi ladies, I got a +OPK yesterday and we did an attempt last night, OPK is negative this evening....We are going to dtd tonight again....My question is I just had some light pink brownish spotting, Did anyone ever get ovulation spotting? Its really a first for me....NOt sure what to think?

Looking forward to seeing some BFP this month!:fx:

Good luck! Sounds like o spotting for sure :)

DoulaMama
July 7th, 2011, 12:35 AM
TTC5- Your chart looks awesome!!! AHHH! So excited for you Hun!!!!

Ladybug- Totally sounds like O spotting for sure! If it's the first time you've ever had O spotting let's hope this is a strong, kick-ass, PINK lovin eggy :) :HH: ~~~~~~ Come on little girlies~~~~~ We really do need a sperm meets egg smiley.

Begonia- How are you feeling, oh pregnant one :D

Alexis- I'm so sorry xo I hope that next month is your big month:) :HH:

Mocha- I'm still hoping that you get a nice big BFP soon! You are still totally in until the witch shows!

Pink- Good luck with your next try! xo

OOTB- Where you at in your cycle? I'm thinking it'll be O time soon??? Are you going to BD around the clock this time :wink:?

I'm sorry if I missed anyone! I can't believe how many people are on this thread now! Wowsers! I guess technically I should not be on here either....until the Aug 2ww....BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO LEAVE! :rofl: :D
xo

TTC5
July 7th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Oh Doula do you really really think it is looking good? I am trying hard not to look too much into it lol but if you look at my other months it is very different hey!?

DoulaMama
July 7th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Oh Doula do you really really think it is looking good? I am trying hard not to look too much into it lol but if you look at my other months it is very different hey!?

It's totally different! I'm going to be chart stalking you... hahaha ;) I have very high hopes that this is your month Mama!!!

TTC5
July 7th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Thanks DM, I hope so! And my sore throat has not gone after all.... MMM

swish
July 7th, 2011, 03:45 AM
Hi ladies!!! I am joining you at last after the longest cycle ever!!!! I'm still not convinced I ovulated but fx I did finally on about cd 24 or 25. Has anyone had any experience of ovulating late and having a successful pregnancy? So pleased to be finally here and hoping for lots of bfps for everyone!!!!:)

Mochagirl
July 7th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Yay! Glad you're finally joining us, swish!

14 dpo here and another BFN :(. I think af is due tomorrow - I have lots of symptoms but most could be explained by imminent af: lots and lots of cramps, nausea, leg cramps (this was weird and just started happening yesterday), backache, etc.

Alexis2007
July 7th, 2011, 07:45 AM
The witch showed full force this am. Praying this cycle will be it for me. DD's bday months has always been lucky for us before. We conceived DD2 in DD1's bday month of October. FX

Good luck TTC5 and Mocha!!

Zivic-Bubac
July 7th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Alexis - booo to the witch lol! FX for next cycle!
Swish - welcome! As soon as you get any symptoms, imaginary or real, please share! LOL I share ALLLL my (imaginary) symptoms :rofl:
Mocha - let's wait til tomorrow! FX!!!!

Out of the Blue
July 7th, 2011, 10:20 AM
OOTB- Where you at in your cycle? I'm thinking it'll be O time soon??? Are you going to BD around the clock this time :wink:?

I'm sorry if I missed anyone! I can't believe how many people are on this thread now! Wowsers! I guess technically I should not be on here either....until the Aug 2ww....BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO LEAVE! :rofl: :D
xo

Doula, I’ve postponed my attempt until mid-Aug. Too many things are going on right now so it just seemed like it was better. I’m about to O in the next few day and it seems kind of sad to let a nice O go by w/out giving it a shot but DH is out of town anyway…Oh, well…another round of the girl diet…YAY!
LOL…I can’t quite leave this thread either, lol. Hope no one minds that I pop in here once in a while…:kiss:

ZB – How are you doing??? Any symptoms today??? :nails:

Pinkin - :fx: for you!!!

Ladybug – so excited and sending you BFP vibes!!! I really hope you got your girl on this attempt!

TTC5 – just responded to you in another thread…your chart looks AWESOME!!!:agree:

Mocha - Hang on just a little bit longer...:pray:

Alexis – so sorry! Hoping you get it on your next try. HUGS!!! :HH:

YAY, Swish!!!!! So exciting! The 2ww fun begins! (BTW - "fun" is another word for torture) :wink:

Shout out to my preggie girl, begonia!!! Hope you’re not too sick! :Flower: xxx

purplepoet20
July 7th, 2011, 10:39 AM
6DPO and the cheapies are still neg.... having fun testing.

Hubby said last night that it would be better to conceive with the next cycle so we don't run the risk of have #3 on DS1 birthday month. He still hasn't realized that April is a diamond birthstone and I want a diamond heart pendent to go with the boys birthstone pendent ;)

Out of the Blue
July 7th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Hubby said last night that it would be better to conceive with the next cycle so we don't run the risk of have #3 on DS1 birthday month. He still hasn't realized that April is a diamond birthstone and I want a diamond heart pendent to go with the boys birthstone pendent ;)

Ha, ha...you're sneaky! Wow...6dpo...got a ways to go, girlie! Hope you get a swift BFP so you don't have to wait long!

ladybug
July 7th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I am 1dpo.....gotta a long road ahead of me....I feel very positive....Hope there are lots of BFP's this month!!!!

Mochagirl
July 7th, 2011, 12:38 PM
So, as I said af is due tomorrow, so I'm probably out...but I can't resist sharing symptoms anyway. On and off for the past couple of days I've had an unexplained backache. I've been getting cramps like af is about to arrive for the past week, but today they aren't there. I keep getting sharp pains on my left side that feel like O pains. And just now I noticed (apologise for the grossness of this one) I have thick, yellow cm. I just tested with an IC for the second time today and BFN.

zanacal
July 7th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Grrrrrrr - clearly they're selling duff pregnancy tests where you live!!

LolaInLove
July 7th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Grrrrrrr - clearly they're selling duff pregnancy tests where you live!!

:agree:

That is quite peculiar. Those sound like my exact pg symptoms. You never know, some ladies don't get a + test until like 14-16dpo or even later. Just my 2 cents....good luck!

Yuzu
July 7th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Tested this morning. BFN.:sad:

begonia
July 7th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Oh Mocha ITA with Zanacal. It has to be the tests at this point!!! Your symptoms are so classic. I keep checking in thinking surely it is going to be a BFP, I really, really hope so!

DM and OOB, I can't seem to leave either!!! You get sucked in! Let's rename the thread Fight Club :happy: But that would scare off new 2WWers.

There are so many of you in the 2ww now, how exciting ... FX for just loads of BFP's this month! I love obsessing over all the symptoms too ... are you having any yet Purple? 6DPO is about when my nausea started. And TTC5 I think yours are looking good too! ZB, is the fertilized egg still making you hungry? :bigsmile:

begonia
July 7th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Yuzu I'm sorry!! How many DPO?

purplepoet20
July 7th, 2011, 02:48 PM
I have the feeling of low blood sugar and I am starving to death... but that has been happening for months :)

I have this odd taste in my month, like I am sucking on a nickel ??? so confused never had this before. With my boy I had this feeling in my throat like a cold tingly feeling for the first 3-4mths. I have aches in my back but that always happens after sleeping on the bed at my MIL's and I am also cutting tons of fabric to make family stockings, tree skirt, and some clothing for me. I also feel so bloated that my stomach feels like it is ripping....

Who knows I am in no big hurry yet since it was our first try!

On another note.... My O monitor was having odd readings this month so I call my OB Dr and he said he has seen similar results for people who conceive twins. This month I O'ed twice but based on when we DTD it is very likely I could only conceive 1 baby unless it is possible to fert an egg with 7-8day old sperm. Will see!

Mochagirl
July 7th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. Clearly every single test I've used this cycle is defective. Someone must be out to get me :bigsmile:.

I suppose time will tell soon enough. Af is rarely late, so if it doesn't come by bedtime tomorrow it will be a good sign. Not as good a sign as a BFP, of course, but better than nothing.

Oh, and thanks again for all the support, ladies. I won't be going anywhere even if af arrives - I love you all too much and want to be here to cheer you all on as you get your BFPs! :kiss:

Yuzu
July 7th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Yuzu I'm sorry!! How many DPO?

I am 9dpo. I know, it's too soon to feel sad. But I really expected to see two lines.

begonia
July 7th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Oh no, totally normal to still be sad! I had stark white neg at 8 dpo (LOL, how early we test ...) and was clearly positive at 10dpo. FX you see the two lines in the days to come!

Mochagirl
July 7th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Yuzu - I've been testing every day since 8dpo and I'm now 14dpo, and every day I have a bit of heartbreak when I see the one line. You have lots of time, don't worry.:HH:

4BlueLooking4Pink
July 7th, 2011, 03:58 PM
BFN again today at 10dpo. I really didn't expect a BFP but your still breaks a little every time you only see one line. It doesn't help that I've found out about a few people around me who have just recently found out they're pg. Oh well, it'll happen when it's supposed to. I know I'm not out yet at 10dpo but I really feel like it didn't happen this time.

fivebabies
July 7th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Ah! Why must this take so long??? I get so sick of waiting! I'm only 8 dpo and can't decide when I should starttesting....don't want to waste them by testing too early ya know?

purplepoet20
July 7th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. Clearly every single test I've used this cycle is defective. Someone must be out to get me :bigsmile:.

I suppose time will tell soon enough. Af is rarely late, so if it doesn't come by bedtime tomorrow it will be a good sign. Not as good a sign as a BFP, of course, but better than nothing.

Oh, and thanks again for all the support, ladies. I won't be going anywhere even if af arrives - I love you all too much and want to be here to cheer you all on as you get your BFPs! :kiss:

Maybe relax and stop praying for a BFP and then it will happen!

purplepoet20
July 7th, 2011, 04:58 PM
HMMM... having really strong cramps right now on the right side!

Mochagirl
July 7th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I know you're right, purplepoet - my normally obsessive personality and TTC while swaying do not mix well. I really wish I could be one of those women who can just sit back and wait to see if af arrives or not, but it's just not me.

purplepoet20
July 7th, 2011, 05:12 PM
tell yourself you are out of money and can not buy anymore preg test... I only have 5 of the Clearblue Dig ones so I told myself that is all I am going to buy so I have to wait until right before AF to use them. I have the cheapies just for fun to keep me busy.

Trying to conceive a girl is already expensive! Save the money for dresses :)

TTC5
July 7th, 2011, 05:15 PM
I tested fmu 8dpo and bfn. Still early though, right ?

TTC5
July 7th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I am 1dpo.....gotta a long road ahead of me....I feel very positive....Hope there are lots of BFP's this month!!!!

Welcome!

purplepoet20
July 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM

Give it some time... maybe 3-5 more days :)

fivebabies
July 7th, 2011, 05:22 PM

Still WAY early! :) I'm 8 dpo too and waiting at least 2 more days...maybe 3.

ladybug
July 7th, 2011, 08:31 PM
1 dpo and I am still really crampy....The light spotting stopped....I was really dizzy today....I will be so glad to come off this girl diet.....

Anyone else getting symptoms?

TTC5
July 7th, 2011, 10:00 PM
1 dpo and I am still really crampy....The light spotting stopped....I was really dizzy today....I will be so glad to come off this girl diet.....

I have had a sore throat since 6 dpo but not sure it means anything lol

TTC5
July 7th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Still WAY early! :) I'm 8 dpo too and waiting at least 2 more days...maybe 3.

I have 49 tests to use up lol

ladybug
July 7th, 2011, 10:04 PM

Bahahahaha.....I have about the same!!! Good luck!

fivebabies
July 7th, 2011, 11:00 PM

I have zero symptoms! Blah!

fivebabies
July 7th, 2011, 11:00 PM

NICE! I only have like 4 or 5 left. Don't feel like buying more. So I'll wait as long as possible.

fivebabies
July 7th, 2011, 11:51 PM

Strike my last reply to this question...I'm having bad lower back aches, but this is most likely a symptom that AF on her way.

Mochagirl
July 8th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Well, I'm out. AF arrived right on time :sad:. I don't know what that spotting was a week ago, but I guess it wasn't implantation bleeding. I'm going to look over my attempt to see if there's anything I can loosen up on this month to try to increase my chances of getting preggers. I am sooooo done with this diet and while I think I can do one more month of it, I don't want to do any more than that.

Don't worry - I'm not going anywhere. I want to cheer you all on while you get your BFPs, and I'll be back in the 2WW in 2 weeks anyway.

TTC5
July 8th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Oh Mocha :(

Mochagirl
July 8th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Thanks, TTC5. I'm trying to see the positive in this:

-I have another month of my new skinny body to show off (in bathing suit season, no less). I'm sure I'll never be this thin again.
-April is really a better month to have a baby in for me (here in Canada, March is often a pretty miserable, snowy month, plus it would fit in nicely with my other sons' May and June birthdays)
-I've always gotten pregnant on the second try, so hopefully the same thing will happen this time
-I can look over my sway and tweak it to try to make it better (though this cottage trip right before O is going to be a huuuge pain in the butt)

TTC5
July 8th, 2011, 07:52 AM
You have an admirable outlook!

Mochagirl
July 8th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Thanks, TTC5. I'm the type of person who always tries to see the positive in things. No sense in wallowing in depression over something I can't control, right? However, I will admit I'm planning to have a vodka and cranberry tonight (and maybe even some chocolate) as a consolation prize for this bad news.

fivebabies
July 8th, 2011, 11:04 AM
So sorry to hear it Mocha! :( But you are so right about this cycle being a better one. :) Great attitude! FX crossed for you this month!!!!

purplepoet20
July 8th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Sorry Mochagirl.... April is so much better.

fivebabies
July 8th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Ah! I'm getting so frustrated! I'm getting really bad back aches which I'm sure means AF is just around the corner. This is our 3rd month trying...we've never had to try before! DH sneezes on me and I get pregnant usually. Takes one cycle.

I hate this! I didn't want it to work a week ago but now I'm so sad. :(

can anyone else commiserate? :(

DoulaMama
July 8th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Ah! I'm getting so frustrated! I'm getting really bad back aches which I'm sure means AF is just around the corner. This is our 3rd month trying...we've never had to try before! DH sneezes on me and I get pregnant usually. Takes one cycle.

Absolutely. I have never had to really try either. My first was an oops on the pill and #2 and #3 were "first try" babies. I've now had sex around O 2 different cycles and no baby yet:( I feel your pain Mama. And I honestly did not want to be pregnant my last cycle but still....when I got af I was really bummed:( It'll happen Mama:HH::luck: (hugs)

begonia
July 8th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Enjoy your treats tonight Mocha, FX your second-time lucky thing holds true and next month is it for you!

fivebabies, FWIW many of our boy swayers have had the same experience, normally OHW and takes a few months when swaying. FX you don't have to keep at it much longer; after all, you're not out yet!

DM my 1st was an oops on the pill, too! Talk about a surprise, LOL!

Mochagirl
July 8th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I know it's frustrating fivebabies. I've always gotten pregnant easily too. I think if it weren't for this awful diet I could be a bit more patient, but I just want to be able to eat normal food again!

TTC5
July 8th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I had a HUGE dip this morning, should I take this as a sign of AF on the way or could it possibly be an implantation dip?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/336025

Mochagirl
July 8th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I'm clueless about temps, TTC5, but I hope it's a sign of implantation for you!

TTC5
July 8th, 2011, 08:04 PM
TY Mocha xx

fivebabies
July 8th, 2011, 09:35 PM
TTC5 - I don't know anything about temping but I figure if you're having action than something is happening! :) FX !!!

DM, Begonia and Mocha - Thanks! I just had an hormonal burst or something earlier. LOL Thanks for listening and makin me feel better. Maybe its just not "time" for us. :) (((HUGS)))

TTC5
July 8th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Thanks FB xx

Yuzu
July 8th, 2011, 09:48 PM

Isn't it weird? When I wasn't really trying it seems like I could go near a man and catch pregnant. Now? Phhhttt! :think:

4BlueLooking4Pink
July 8th, 2011, 10:27 PM
So, I tested again today (it's 11.5 dpo for me) and one line stared back at me. No matter how much I squint I can't even see a shadow of a 2nd line. Heck, at this point I'd even take an evap line just to give me some excitement! lol.

TTC5
July 8th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I have my fx for you 4b!!!

Chunky Monkey
July 9th, 2011, 12:07 AM
I haven't been here for a few months, but I am in another 2ww... I am 5 dpo right now, so another long week ahead :) I am getting discouraged with all of the BFN's and cannot believe I have wasted so much $ on pregnancy tests. So no more early testing for me. I'll wait until AF is due and praying that she doesn't come, I'll test :) Good luck to all of you ladies!!! I'll be checking back in to see how everyone else is doing!

pinkin2011
July 9th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Hey Girls, has anyone ever had a reading done by Ruby? I recieved mine this morning I just got the reading that will tell you the gender of next child and when i will concieve... Has anyone had this reading done?

fivebabies
July 9th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Pink2011 - Not by her but I have by others...what did she says?! :)

fivebabies
July 9th, 2011, 12:27 AM
I haven't been here for a few months, but I am in another 2ww... I am 5 dpo right now, so another long week ahead :) I am getting discouraged with all of the BFN's and cannot believe I have wasted so much $ on pregnancy tests. So no more early testing for me. I'll wait until AF is due and praying that she doesn't come, I'll test :) Good luck to all of you ladies!!! I'll be checking back in to see how everyone else is doing!

Welcome back Chunkey Monkey!!! I totally agree with you, I'm waiting until AF is due too. :) Good luck!!!

fivebabies
July 9th, 2011, 12:28 AM
So, I tested again today (it's 11.5 dpo for me) and one line stared back at me. No matter how much I squint I can't even see a shadow of a 2nd line. Heck, at this point I'd even take an evap line just to give me some excitement! lol.

LOL! I know what you mean! I always wait for an evap line, just in case. :) Good luck!!!

pinkin2011
July 9th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Well she said either a july conception of this year or a july birth for 2012... and she said girl.... who knows hey!

purplepoet20
July 9th, 2011, 09:46 AM
I got a "very slight faded pink dot" on the positive line side... I will wait until I get more of a pink line on the cheapy before I use a CB test.

zanacal
July 9th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Ooooh, purplepoet, fingers crossed - how exciting!

Mochagirl
July 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM
:omg: Sooooo excited for you, pp!!!! How many dpo are you again?

begonia
July 9th, 2011, 10:21 AM
FX for you Chunky Monkey! I like your strategy ... those tests get so expensive!

And Purple, FX you get the glaringly positive BFP later! Very exciting!

purplepoet20
July 9th, 2011, 10:22 AM
:omg: Sooooo excited for you, pp!!!! How many dpo are you again?

I think 8... to lazy to count. I am not holding my breath yet, we will see how the test go over the next few days!

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 10:30 AM
I got a "very slight faded pink dot" on the positive line side... I will wait until I get more of a pink line on the cheapy before I use a CB test.
Fantastic!! Can you post us a piccy!! The March thread is going to be stacked at this rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purplepoet20
July 9th, 2011, 10:34 AM
It is not very visible. I was getting ready to throw the test away and saw it under the kitchen light... the camera can't pick it up! I was only planning to save the test that show more and take a pic of them.

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 10:45 AM
I know exactly what you mean:agree: It stops your heart for a second doesn't it, when you 'know' you've got a bfn then you catch a glimpse!!!! and think wtf!! Looking forward til tomorrow for you!!

purplepoet20
July 9th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I know exactly what you mean:agree: It stops your heart for a second doesn't it, when you 'know' you've got a bfn then you catch a glimpse!!!! and think wtf!! Looking forward til tomorrow for you!!

I just keep thinking that it would be better next cycle to get preg... I don't feel like this last one was a good sway because we went away for several weekends and I ate a lot of bad things before we DTD. We are not planning any trips for a while so I have time to work up to the next one and loose more weight. I actually want BFN this time!

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Then finges x'ed for another chance for next month then!:)

lobella2
July 9th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Hi, I am new here. I have never posted but have been researching on this site for a while. I am 2 dpo.

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Welcome and good luck!!

Mochagirl
July 9th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Welcome, lobella!

pp- forgive me if you already told us: but was it an IC or a FRER?

swish
July 9th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Welcome and gl lobella! Ok, I have several weird and wonderful symptoms that could easily be explained away!! I don't actally know how many dpo I am but I think maybe 6!!!!
yesterday I had yellowish discharge (disgusting I know!!!) I read this can be an early pregnancy sign but I actualy think it's a yi (lovely!!)
I am exhausted!! However, ds1 had a vomiting bug and I was up taking care of him so that could easily explain tiredness
I have bad backache.....however, ds2 is sooooo clingy and loves being picked up and he is getting very heavy!
I have spot outbreaks. I randomly get them anyway
I had a terrible headache today. I randomly get these too!!!
I have had several restless nights sleep - you guessed it, I randomly have thesee anyway!!
In short, I ave NO idea if I'm preggers or not :)

TTC5
July 9th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Hi, I am new here. I have never posted but have been researching on this site for a while. I am 2 dpo.

Welcome!!!

TTC5
July 9th, 2011, 04:36 PM
10dpo and my temp went back up this morning, but not as high as it was before the dip is this still ok????

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I have had several restless nights sleep - you guessed it, I randomly have thesee anyway!!
In short, I ave NO idea if I'm preggers or not :)
Not being strange but were you dreaming alot? Really vivid dreams maybe? One of my 1st symptoms was the really believable dreams I was having, loads very night!