PDA

View Full Version : water

6bluewant1pink
May 18th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Is it ok to drink lots of water while on the girl diet? My friend was telling me no because water increases cm.

dloui128
May 19th, 2014, 09:43 AM
I'm not really sure, I just wanted to say that when I had both of my girls I never drank water EVER, I never liked it so I was always drinking soda and coffee stuff like that. When I was swaying for a boy I started drinking water, probably at least 60-100 ounces a day, and I know for me it helped with my cm as I'm sure alot of the other stuff I was doing while swaying for a boy.

carmella_marie
May 19th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Please do not limit water!!!! That is so dangerous!!!! If water affects cm it does so when you're super super dehydrated and that's just not good. Drink to thirst! If you're thirsty, drink! Drinking us also a great way to curb your hunger--drink a big glass before each meal, but PLEASE don't dehydrate yourself just for cm!

maidentomother
May 19th, 2014, 12:47 PM
If you do the diet properly you can drink loads of water and still have creamy CM. Don't restrict water as it is dangerous and bad for weight loss.

WantingPink
May 19th, 2014, 01:27 PM
With my boys I know I drank lots of water because I was thirsty all the time because I worked out. With my girls I didn't drink as much water because I wasn't as thirsty and it was also winter time with them. It was summer when I had my boys and I drink more water in the summer also. I haven't really given water much thought but I would say drink to thirst.

atomic sagebrush
May 19th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Drink to your level of thirst, neither restrict nor drink a lot.

When you're doing a diet that may be different with electrolytes, it's dangerous to mess around with your fluid intake because that can really get your body out of whack and to such an extent it could even be fatal.

6bluewant1pink
May 20th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Thanks ladies!

CherryBlossom
May 20th, 2014, 10:58 AM
I think drink if you're thirsty perhaps even hungry. But don't don't drink water due to swaying. If you're in America you're coming up to summer. Not good.
When TTC my I never drank water and I had overloads of CM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk