PDA

View Full Version : clinics providing egg donation service

mira
May 26th, 2014, 09:03 AM
hi all!
i'm new here!
i'm struggling against infertility for 5 years already. i don't ovulate myself.
my doc said that i will not be able to get pregnant without medical help.
now i need your help or some kind of advice.
what do you know abt clinics that provide services of egg donation?what can you recommend?

Leticia
May 27th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Hi, mira. Nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear abt your problem but I'm at the same boat. At the moment I'm on the program of egg donation. Soon I'll go for the transfer. Agree that there are so many inf. abt different programs and clinics that it is possible to lose but don't be disappointed it needs time to find a right place. I wish you all the best in your searchXXXXX

reckless23
May 27th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Hi, I have read your story and it impressed me much, because the situation is very close to me. 5 years ago I also was eager to conceive. My doctor told me that I have problems with eggs quality. I was so disappointed and couldn’t know what to do. Then I was ready to do everything to have a child. I began to search the net about possible ways to conceive. I was sitting on different forum and some people recommended me one clinic in Check Republic. I decided to have a risk. So I went there , found that clinic. There I made 4 attempts to get pregnant. The total price I spent on everything was 30 00 Euros. But the doctors told that I have bfn. I returned frustrated back home to Italy. 2 years passed and I began to search the information about this again. I found some clinic in Mexico. I went there, And finally after the second attempt I got pregnant. I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is really difficult to describe my feelings at that time.

ann5
May 27th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Leticia,
you are on the program?
could you tell in which cliinic?

ann5
May 27th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Hi, I have read your story and it impressed me much, because the situation is very close to me. 5 years ago I also was eager to conceive. My doctor told me that I have problems with eggs quality. I was so disappointed and couldn’t know what to do. Then I was ready to do everything to have a child. I began to search the net about possible ways to conceive. I was sitting on different forum and some people recommended me one clinic in Check Republic. I decided to have a risk. So I went there , found that clinic. There I made 4 attempts to get pregnant. The total price I spent on everything was 30 00 Euros. But the doctors told that I have bfn. I returned frustrated back home to Italy. 2 years passed and I began to search the information about this again. I found some clinic in Mexico. I went there, And finally after the second attempt I got pregnant. I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is really difficult to describe my feelings at that time.

sorry to hear abt your failures!!
but it's great that now everything is alright and your dreams came true!
my cograts, dear!

reckless23
May 28th, 2014, 02:20 AM
oh, thx, really one shoud never give up!

Leticia
May 28th, 2014, 02:23 AM
Leticia,
you are on the program?
could you tell in which cliinic?

hi, ann. Yes, I'm at the middle of the program now. Preparing for the transfer. We had many variants where to go but decided to go to Spain bcz of some reasons.

Leticia
May 28th, 2014, 02:25 AM

I'm also really glad for you. It is so great that you succeed!!! Of course, it took a lot of time, strength and money but definitely it was worth to go through all these difficulties.

ann5
May 28th, 2014, 04:12 AM
hi, ann. Yes, I'm at the middle of the program now. Preparing for the transfer. We had many variants where to go but decided to go to Spain bcz of some reasons.
where do you exactly go?how is the clinic called?

Leticia
May 28th, 2014, 05:07 AM
IEGRA genetic research institute and assisted reproduction

lisvna
May 28th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Do they perform genderselection too on donor eggs? If so how did you manage to get that? GS is forbidden in Spain correct?

reckless23
May 28th, 2014, 07:23 AM
oh ,I heard this clinic. Some women with infertility problems with whom I communicated used the services of this clinic and got pregnant

ann5
May 28th, 2014, 08:21 AM
oh..and where is this clinic?

Leticia
May 28th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Do they perform genderselection too on donor eggs? If so how did you manage to get that? GS is forbidden in Spain correct?

Yes, you are right GS is forbidden in Spain by law.

reckless23
May 28th, 2014, 09:36 AM
in Barcelona

Leticia
May 29th, 2014, 02:20 AM
@lisvna yes, you are right GS is forbidden in Spain by law.

lisvna
May 29th, 2014, 02:44 AM
So you couldn't ask specific for a boy or girl? So it's no help for people on this forum with gender desire....that's a pity.....

reckless23
May 29th, 2014, 03:32 AM
why are you so interested in gender selection. I think for woman with infertility the most important thing is to get ptegnant and to have a child no matter would it be a boy or a girl

lisvna
May 29th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Because this is a gender dreaming forum?!?! This is not a specific infertility forum.....

reckless23
May 29th, 2014, 09:48 AM
sorry. will take into consideration for the futere.

lisvna
May 29th, 2014, 12:48 PM
You are welcome ofcourse! But just take in mind that most of the people here are not infertility patients and most of the people here looking for gender selection.

reckless23
May 30th, 2014, 02:09 AM
of course,will take in mind.

Leticia
June 2nd, 2014, 02:24 AM
Probably, PGD in Spain can be performed only in cases when can prevent the transmission of genetic disease X-linked, as in the case, for example, of Hemophilia.

ann5
June 2nd, 2014, 04:44 AM
Leticia, how are you?
how is your program?

Leticia
June 2nd, 2014, 05:12 AM
In two days will be our first transfer))

ann5
June 2nd, 2014, 08:42 AM
:omg:are you ready?

reckless23
June 2nd, 2014, 09:25 AM
how do you prepare yourself for this important day???

Leticia
June 3rd, 2014, 02:26 AM
I should be)) I'm sooooooo excited))) Can't wait...TOMORROW!!!!!:omg:

reckless23
June 3rd, 2014, 03:49 AM
how do you prepare yourself for this?

Leticia
June 4th, 2014, 02:34 AM
We are in Spain already. Will update you after the procedure.

ann5
June 5th, 2014, 08:21 AM
wishing you good luck!!
and fingers crossed for you:fx:
you are in my prayers!

Leticia
June 6th, 2014, 02:24 AM
So...everything is ok. Transfer is done already. Don't know how to feel...:rolleyes:on one hand I'm very happy but on the other hand 2ww is waiting for us. Seems that 2 weeks is an infinite time, even 2 hours of waiting is too long for me.....we are still here but soon will go home.

reckless23
June 6th, 2014, 02:56 AM
know that everything would be wonderful. wish your dreams come true!

Leticia
June 10th, 2014, 02:32 AM
Hi all! We are at home already. Our procedure of transfer was ok))) Now we have 2ww..it is so hard to wait!!! But we are full of hope to have BFP!!! :pregnant:

Leticia
June 11th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Full of hope to get BFP:pregnant: waiting....

ann5
June 11th, 2014, 05:51 AM
wish you good luck!
hope you succeed al last and you will become a happy mother!!!:fx:

Leticia
June 11th, 2014, 07:10 AM
thanx dear) I also hope and pray for it) soon will know...closer to the 20th of June.

ann5
June 12th, 2014, 05:47 AM
wish you to have BFP!:fx:

Leticia
June 13th, 2014, 02:58 AM
Thank you girls) I appreciate your support!
@mira how are you there? Did you decide what to do?

mira
June 13th, 2014, 05:12 AM
hi, Leticia!thanx a lot for your support!
wish you to succeed this time.
i was on my vacation and didn't visit the forum.
didn't think abt my problem tried to relax a bit.

Leticia
June 13th, 2014, 08:26 AM
vocations it is good and useful things) so, think after taking a rest you are ready for actions)))

mira
June 18th, 2014, 05:58 AM
don't know yet what to do...

Leticia
June 18th, 2014, 07:26 AM
GREAT NEWS FROM ME!!!!! HAVE BFP!!!!! So, unbelievably happy!!!!!:pregnant:

ann5
June 19th, 2014, 04:31 AM
cograts dear!!!
how are you feeling?

Leticia
June 19th, 2014, 04:53 AM
Im completely ok, thanx) time will show, some additional tests should be done but some time should pass.
What news do you have, girls?

reckless23
June 19th, 2014, 07:16 AM
so happy for you.I think your positive result will inspire others to use the services of this clinic.

Leticia
June 20th, 2014, 02:30 AM
there are a lot of good clinics al over the world and each of us choose what we need the main thing is to act. So, I hope those who hesitate what to do, will take right decision and make the first step for implementing their dreams to become happy parents.

reckless23
June 20th, 2014, 02:36 AM
yes, but I think that one will use the services of that clinic if she knows some real people who got positive results in this place.

ann5
June 20th, 2014, 05:05 AM
i think the sorries with happy end always inspire other ppl that have already lost their hope and given up.

Leticia
June 20th, 2014, 07:11 AM
I completely agree with all of you and will be glad to share my experience if somebody need)

mira
June 23rd, 2014, 04:51 AM
of course i need!
i created this thead for this purpose:)
share please the inf!
where did you go?what clinic have you chosen?

Leticia
June 23rd, 2014, 08:03 AM
there are so many inf. about different clinics, so I just read a lot and compare inf. I've choose Spanish IEGRA clinic.

reckless23
June 24th, 2014, 02:40 AM
did doctors tell how many embryos have sticked?

ann5
June 24th, 2014, 03:39 AM
i think it's too early to identify the quantaty...

mira
June 24th, 2014, 03:40 AM
there are so many inf. about different clinics, so I just read a lot and compare inf. I've choose Spanish IEGRA clinic.

i have read on the forum abt the clinic IEGRA TRES TORRES
is this the same?

Leticia
June 24th, 2014, 04:56 AM
yes, it is too early to know how many embryos "had roots", so will know in 2, 5 weeks, I think. Will do ultrasound and see how many heartbeats.

Yes the clinic is called IEGRA TRES TORRES.

mira
June 25th, 2014, 05:41 AM
did you like it?

Leticia
June 25th, 2014, 07:21 AM
I'm completely satisfied with the service of the clinic. We have good, qualified doctor. He is always available when I have question, good stuff, good equipped laboratories. Also they work with fresh material, so chances to get pregnant increase. In my case it played rather big role.

reckless23
June 25th, 2014, 07:46 AM
fresh eggs, that's great. This increases the chances of having a child very much

Leticia
June 26th, 2014, 03:43 AM
Probably, yes, if to look through general statistic you can see that women which have different fertility problems have different chances to get pregnant at different age, also they have different chances if use fresh and frozen material. So, for example, woman who is 35 has 60% to get pregnant with fresh eggs and 45% using frozen one.

ann5
June 26th, 2014, 05:51 AM
there are not so many clinics that use fresh material.
if clinic uses fresh material that means there are many donors in that clinic.

don't forget girls that working with blastocysts adds to the chances.
so when choosing the clinic we should take into concideration the material with which the clinic works.
i think it's the main factor.

Leticia
June 26th, 2014, 09:32 AM
yes, when the blastocysts are transferred it is better because fertilized eggs must survive so called "male factor" and this stage become only after 72 hours after fertilization, so at the fifth day you will know for sure that only strongest "eggs" are alive.

mira
June 27th, 2014, 05:05 AM
wow!girls so much interesting and useful inf.
so now i know that i need to find the clinic that uses fresh material and works with blastocysts.
can you explain me what is blastocyst?

reckless23
June 27th, 2014, 07:43 AM
it is the early stage of embryo development, usually on its 5th day

Leticia
July 1st, 2014, 02:34 AM
The blastocyst is a structure formed in the early development of mammals. It possesses an inner cell mass which subsequently forms the embryo.

mira
July 1st, 2014, 05:56 AM
i see...
so that means that it's better to look for the clinics that work with blastocysts...
i was looking through the internet and found out that there are few of them...

reckless23
July 1st, 2014, 08:07 AM
and what are these clinics????

mira
July 2nd, 2014, 04:17 AM
Leticia's clinic in Barcelona IEGRA TRES TORRES,
many ukrainian clinics etc.

reckless23
July 2nd, 2014, 04:41 AM
are you going to do IVF in this clinic????

Leticia
July 3rd, 2014, 03:21 AM
I agree that it is better to use the most suitable service for you. As far as I understood you need to go to the clinic which work with fresh material and work with blastocyst. I can say for sure that IEGRA Tres Torres is a good variant. I was there and now I'm pregnant, so I can recommend this clinic.

mira
July 3rd, 2014, 04:38 AM
yes we with dh agreed to make an app.
will call the manager on Monday.

reckless23
July 3rd, 2014, 04:43 AM
that's great that you are making first steps toward your dream of becoming a mother!wish good luck!

Leticia
July 3rd, 2014, 08:32 AM
oh, it is great! Update us about your progress)

mira
July 4th, 2014, 05:56 AM
of course i will!
thanx you girls for your support!!

Leticia
July 4th, 2014, 07:28 AM
what was the main reason you've chosen this clinic? Did you have some other variants?

Willow_O'Kiff
July 7th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Hello, girls. I'm new here, at this forum. I decided to do the ivf procedure. I cannot do it with my own eggs. I know, that there are lots of clinics, which provide ED, but I'm completely lost in the sea of information and can't understand what clinic should I choose. What can you advice me?

Leticia
July 7th, 2014, 03:56 AM
Hi, Willow_O'Kliff, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you have problems but I'm glad you didn't give up and keep trying. You are right there are a lot of inf. I also was a bit lost while searching. I used services of IEGRA clinic and now I'm pregnant, so I can recommend you this clinic, if you are interested id details you can freely ask.

mira
July 7th, 2014, 05:48 AM
what was the main reason you've chosen this clinic? Did you have some other variants?
i loved their guarantee program. if to count everything they give 2 guarantees.
besides they work with fresh material.

mira
July 7th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Hello, girls. I'm new here, at this forum. I decided to do the ivf procedure. I cannot do it with my own eggs. I know, that there are lots of clinics, which provide ED, but I'm completely lost in the sea of information and can't understand what clinic should I choose. What can you advice me?

hallo and welcome to our thread!!!glad to see here someone new!
as for me i decided to try Guarantee Egg Donation Program in the Spanish Clinic IEGRA Tres Torres. called the manager today and agreed abt app on the 14th of July.

Willow_O'Kiff
July 8th, 2014, 01:48 AM
pretty soon. Where does the clinic situated in Spain? In what city?

Leticia
July 8th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Really soon)) I wish you good luck !!! I'm pregnant now due to this program, so I hope you'll also succeed!!!!

Leticia
July 8th, 2014, 02:52 AM
IEGRA is situated in Barcelona. Wanna say that Barcelona is rather beautiful city))))

hummingbird23
July 8th, 2014, 04:42 AM
hi, dear girls!read that you are talking abt IVF. I am also infertile and already 39 years old.Was looking a lot for info concerning my problem and understood that IVF is the only way out in my age. Hope that you will share your experience and ideas with me:::))))

mira
July 8th, 2014, 09:14 AM
pretty soon. Where does the clinic situated in Spain? In what city?
in Barcelona:wink:

mira
July 8th, 2014, 09:17 AM
Really soon)) I wish you good luck !!! I'm pregnant now due to this program, so I hope you'll also succeed!!!!
i also hope so:fx:

mira
July 8th, 2014, 09:20 AM
hi, dear girls!read that you are talking abt IVF. I am also infertile and already 39 years old.Was looking a lot for info concerning my problem and understood that IVF is the only way out in my age. Hope that you will share your experience and ideas with me:::))))
you are welcome to the thread!
why can't you conceive naturally?

Leticia
July 9th, 2014, 02:29 AM
@hummingbird I'm sorry to hear about your problems with conceiving( I understand you bcz I was in the same situation not so long ago. But you continue your struggling and it is really good! Don't give up!!! Never! Wish you all the best xXXXxx

Willow_O'Kiff
July 9th, 2014, 03:54 AM
The only thing I know abt Barcelona that it's a football club)))))) My hubby is a football fan:bigsmile:

Willow_O'Kiff
July 10th, 2014, 01:56 AM
mira, Leticia, what are the advantages of the clinic? Why did you choose it among the great variety?

hummingbird23
July 10th, 2014, 03:30 AM
I have endometriosis, its severe stage, so the doctor told me that there is little or even no chance to conceive

Leticia
July 10th, 2014, 04:57 AM
@hummingbird, did you have some treatment?

Leticia
July 10th, 2014, 04:58 AM
@Willow, I was attracted by their GUARANTEED pregnancy program, for us it was really beneficial offer)

mira
July 10th, 2014, 05:32 AM
@Willow, I was attracted by their GUARANTEED pregnancy program, for us it was really beneficial offer)
agree! Guarantee is sth unbelievable!!!
it secures you so much!!!and makes you more confident in the result.

Willow_O'Kiff
July 11th, 2014, 02:58 AM

Guaranteed? What does it mean?

Leticia
July 11th, 2014, 03:36 AM
GUARANTEE PREGNANCY PROGRAM includes 8 attempts and in case of 8 failures clinic will refund you all the sum you paid for the program. also they provide guarantee till the 12th week.

hummingbird23
July 11th, 2014, 03:53 AM
no, I haven't had any treatment yet. That's why I need your good advice concerning the problem:::(((

Willow_O'Kiff
July 14th, 2014, 01:38 AM
GUARANTEE PREGNANCY PROGRAM includes 8 attempts and in case of 8 failures clinic will refund you all the sum you paid for the program. also they provide guarantee till the 12th week.
Sounds great. And what woul I need if I decide to start the program?

Leticia
July 14th, 2014, 05:00 AM
no, I haven't had any treatment yet. That's why I need your good advice concerning the problem:::(((
I'm sorry to hear about your problem, hunX Hope here together we'll find the salvation. You are not alone, we are all with youXXXX

Leticia
July 14th, 2014, 05:08 AM
Sounds great. And what woul I need if I decide to start the program?

I started with call to the manager (here is the number if you wanna to know something +442034114585)I called, asked all the questions I had, than we with dh thought if it is worth to go, when we decided to go, I called once again and asked about the test list bcz before going to the app. it was needed to do some medical tests and with its results we went to the first app.

mira
July 14th, 2014, 05:18 AM
i phoned using spanish number +34 93 164 09 07.
the manager is also english speaking.

Willow_O'Kiff
July 15th, 2014, 01:52 AM
I started with call to the manager (here is the number if you wanna to know something +442034114585)I called, asked all the questions I had, than we with dh thought if it is worth to go, when we decided to go, I called once again and asked about the test list bcz before going to the app. it was needed to do some medical tests and with its results we went to the first app.
Did your dh go there with you?

Leticia
July 15th, 2014, 05:34 AM
of course, he also should go with me, we used his sperm for fertilising, so he also should be examined by doctor. Plus we always support each other and we are trying to complete our family together and I'm sure that if even there will be no need for him to go he still will go bcz its it our common deal)

Willow_O'Kiff
July 16th, 2014, 01:40 AM
of course, he also should go with me, we used his sperm for fertilising, so he also should be examined by doctor. Plus we always support each other and we are trying to complete our family together and I'm sure that if even there will be no need for him to go he still will go bcz its it our common deal)
Completely agree with you. Does the manager you called speak English? I don't speak Spanish at all

Leticia
July 16th, 2014, 05:44 AM
yes of course) I also don't know Spanish at all) I work with manager Elena, she speaks English well, so we have no problems during the program concerning the language barrier.

hummingbird23
July 16th, 2014, 08:06 AM
girls, my husband is so against IVF, I don't know how to convince him.... he proposes adoption and I don't want this/ bcz know that it is such a tiresome process..... we can't yet find a compromise

Anny5
July 16th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Mira,hi! i'm new here too, but your problem isn't new (((( cause I've got the same one..strongly understand you and wish you luck in fighting against it! My doc also recommended me medical help- IVF..I don't know what to do? and even if I try, I know nothing about it and don't know somebody who could help me and advise smth. maybe here I'll find some help with it)

mira
July 16th, 2014, 09:52 AM
hi, anny!
understand you as noone else!
i find inf here on forums.
ask ppl for advice and help.
wish you good luck and hope you will find here what you are looking for:happy:

mira
July 16th, 2014, 09:53 AM
girls, my husband is so against IVF, I don't know how to convince him.... he proposes adoption and I don't want this/ bcz know that it is such a tiresome process..... we can't yet find a compromise

try to convience him!
show the pros and cons of both adoption and ivf.

Willow_O'Kiff
July 17th, 2014, 02:53 AM
yes of course) I also don't know Spanish at all) I work with manager Elena, she speaks English well, so we have no problems during the program concerning the language barrier.
That's good. And what documents will be neccessary?

hummingbird23
July 17th, 2014, 03:46 AM
he is so stubborn, he was always afraid to take a risk.... and me conversely is very risky person..... sometimes don't understand how he attracted me......

Eva888
July 17th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Hi, hummingbird23! I strongly understand you and..your husband too...people are always afraid of the unknown and beyond understanding! But don't give up!! try to put yourself in his place and maybe you'll find some way to convince him otherwise)) good luck!

Anny5
July 17th, 2014, 04:26 AM
hi, anny!
understand you as noone else!
i find inf here on forums.
ask ppl for advice and help.
wish you good luck and hope you will find here what you are looking for:happy:
thanks, Mira, for your support and positive spirit, I really like this place and I've already found many interesting inf on forum))

Leticia
July 17th, 2014, 09:39 AM
As for husband....we also had discussions before going through ivf program but for my dh it was important to have genetically related baby, think for man it is even more important, it is their main instinct to continue their family.
Adoption is also a variant but there you can't be sure about genetic history of the baby and all surprises can appear with time, so...you can do it like this...try ivf first (if you have such ability), don't loose a chance to have own child, tell him how you want to feel life inside you...and in case of failure you can start adoption process without regret that you didn't try ivf. And really adoption takes also a lot of time from 1 to 3 years and not always it is successful probably as ivf...it is up to you to decide.

hummingbird23
July 18th, 2014, 08:19 AM
Girl I have convinced my husband!!!!!(his mom helped me a lot!!!!!)))))))))but now is the problem which clinic to choose!!!!there is a great variety of clinics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anny5
July 18th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Girl I have convinced my husband!!!!!(his mom helped me a lot!!!!!)))))))))but now is the problem which clinic to choose!!!!there is a great variety of clinics!!!!!!!!!!!!
firstly, you should decide on the goals that you set for yourself , what is the priority!? price, country, qualification, reviews, guarantees etc.
I have the same issues as you, I'm also looking for a good clinic!

Eva888
July 18th, 2014, 09:12 AM
I am very happy to hear that and happy for you both! now your dream is very close and just need to wait a bit! and you will be happy parents)

Leticia
July 21st, 2014, 03:03 AM
@Hummingbird, I sooo happy for you and glad that you have so good mother in law))) usually mothers-in-law are against such things. You are right that there are a lot of inf. Pobably I can recommend, from my own experience, only the clinic where I was if you need.

hummingbird23
July 21st, 2014, 07:23 AM
firstly, you should decide on the goals that you set for yourself , what is the priority!? price, country, qualification, reviews, guarantees etc.
I have the same issues as you, I'm also looking for a good clinic!

of course the result is very important but the issue concerning money is also of great value, you understand bcz money is always a problem for a majority of people, so I am not an exclusion:::((((

hummingbird23
July 21st, 2014, 07:29 AM
@Hummingbird, I sooo happy for you and glad that you have so good mother in law))) usually mothers-in-law are against such things. You are right that there are a lot of inf. Pobably I can recommend, from my own experience, only the clinic where I was if you need.

Of course I am interested in your experience!!!!!it is wonderful to find out the real stories of real people!!!!!

Anny5
July 21st, 2014, 10:56 AM
of course the result is very important but the issue concerning money is also of great value, you understand bcz money is always a problem for a majority of people, so I am not an exclusion:::((((

of course I understand your problem about money because it is very familiar for me too! based on this, I choose the country and the clinic so that they combine in themselves the reasonable prices and qualified staff..Having studied a lot of information, I came to the conclusion that Spain and its clinics meet these requirements in the best way possible!

hummingbird23
July 22nd, 2014, 07:59 AM
of course I understand your problem about money because it is very familiar for me too! based on this, I choose the country and the clinic so that they combine in themselves the reasonable prices and qualified staff..Having studied a lot of information, I came to the conclusion that Spain and its clinics meet these requirements in the best way possible!

I heard abt Spain, that it is the country with good reproductive medicine, but only general info, do you have some concrete info concerning this country and its clinics??????????????????????

mira
July 23rd, 2014, 05:56 AM
I heard abt Spain, that it is the country with good reproductive medicine, but only general info, do you have some concrete info concerning this country and its clinics??????????????????????

as for me i'm currently in the program in spanish clinic IEGRA TRES TORRES. it is situated in Barcelona.

Clea_Lerman
July 23rd, 2014, 06:46 AM
As for husband....we also had discussions before going through ivf program but for my dh it was important to have genetically related baby, think for man it is even more important, it is their main instinct to continue their family.
Adoption is also a variant but there you can't be sure about genetic history of the baby and all surprises can appear with time, so...you can do it like this...try ivf first (if you have such ability), don't loose a chance to have own child, tell him how you want to feel life inside you...and in case of failure you can start adoption process without regret that you didn't try ivf. And really adoption takes also a lot of time from 1 to 3 years and not always it is successful probably as ivf...it is up to you to decide.
I agree with you. If there's a chance to bring into the world a child, why not to try

Leticia
July 23rd, 2014, 07:12 AM
@hummingbird, as for my experience...I choose IEGRA clinic and went through ivf program with guarantee using donated eggs, now I'm pregnant and happy. As for the country and clinics in general...different clinics provide different services and programs, some use only blastocysts (and there are not many of them) some use mostly frozen material, some use only fresh...you need to search and compare inf. if you decided already to go to Spain than compare clinics only there.

Anny5
July 23rd, 2014, 08:23 AM

Hi, hummingbird23
i've heard a lot good reviews about the clinic IEGRA TRES TORRES in Spain. it turns out that I didn't even know my high school friend also did IVF in this clinic, she'd got baby from 3th attempt, now she is a mother of a wonderful girl) she just delighted with the level of development of medicine in the country and the quality of the result. it was not her first attempt of getting pregnant with IVF , she had 2 before but in other clinics. it gave no result and here from 3th attempt! so don't give up!

Eva888
July 23rd, 2014, 08:39 AM
Hi, hummingbird23
i've heard a lot good reviews about the clinic IEGRA TRES TORRES in Spain. it turns out that I didn't even know my high school friend also did IVF in this clinic, she'd got baby from 3th attempt, now she is a mother of a wonderful girl) she just delighted with the level of development of medicine in the country and the quality of the result. it was not her first attempt of getting pregnant with IVF , she had 2 before but in other clinics. it gave no result and here from 3th attempt! so don't give up!
your friend is a happy woman! it is wonderful! the long-awaited reward for such a long wait! and how much attempts are given to get pregnant in this clinic? what's the price?

Willow_O'Kiff
July 24th, 2014, 02:45 AM
Hi, hummingbird23
i've heard a lot good reviews about the clinic IEGRA TRES TORRES in Spain. it turns out that I didn't even know my high school friend also did IVF in this clinic, she'd got baby from 3th attempt, now she is a mother of a wonderful girl) she just delighted with the level of development of medicine in the country and the quality of the result. it was not her first attempt of getting pregnant with IVF , she had 2 before but in other clinics. it gave no result and here from 3th attempt! so don't give up! Really happy for your friend. And was there something she did not like in the clinic? Or everything was absolutely perfect?

Anny5
July 24th, 2014, 04:08 AM
your friend is a happy woman! it is wonderful! the long-awaited reward for such a long wait! and how much attempts are given to get pregnant in this clinic? what's the price?
Hi @Eva888 ! thanks you a lot for such kind words!)) yes, it's really a happiness for whole her family))
this clinic is very qualified and provides 8 attempts to get pregnant!! within 2 years! I think it's more than a great chance to become a mother)) price for 8 attempts is 14 900 euros, but if unfortunately all attempts are in vain , the clinic will return you back all the money!! that is a complete guarantee and protection in the case of a failed pregnancy! hard to believe , but it's true)

Anny5
July 24th, 2014, 04:17 AM
Really happy for your friend. And was there something she did not like in the clinic? Or everything was absolutely perfect?
@ Willow_O'Kiff, hi !!))
the only disadvantage which can be named,and not for all it will be disadvatage, she's not from Spain, and of course during the first consultations it was necessary to book a hotel, but believe me, you can find cheap rooms and have a good time, it's Barcelona!!))) impressions from the city were great! the clinic, the staff both are at the highest level!

Caspy
July 24th, 2014, 04:27 AM
@ Willow_O'Kiff, hi !!))
the only disadvantage which can be named,and not for all it will be disadvatage, she's not from Spain, and of course during the first consultations it was necessary to book a hotel, but believe me, you can find cheap rooms and have a good time, it's Barcelona!!))) impressions from the city were great! the clinic, the staff both are at the highest level!
@ Anny5, how much I understand you! Barcelona! only one this word and the heart becomes warmer)) and when you understand that there all your cherished dreams to become a mother will come true!!! that's a great feeling)

Eva888
July 24th, 2014, 04:46 AM
Hi @Eva888 ! thanks you a lot for such kind words!)) yes, it's really a happiness for whole her family))
this clinic is very qualified and provides 8 attempts to get pregnant!! within 2 years! I think it's more than a great chance to become a mother)) price for 8 attempts is 14 900 euros, but if unfortunately all attempts are in vain , the clinic will return you back all the money!! that is a complete guarantee and protection in the case of a failed pregnancy! hard to believe , but it's true)
totally agree with you, in our time, guarantee and protection from unintended consequences is important for everyone, especially for women! and how was the payment for IVF in clinic?

Leticia
July 24th, 2014, 05:19 AM
Clinic decided to divide payment in two for clients not to pay the whole sum at once, for us it was bonus bcz we didn't have all the sum at once, so... for us it was ok.

hummingbird23
July 24th, 2014, 08:11 AM
I am happy for you Leticia!!!On what month of pregnancy are you now???? BTW what are blastocysts????

Willow_O'Kiff
July 25th, 2014, 04:46 AM
@ Willow_O'Kiff, hi !!))
Agree, that booking a hotel is not the hardest task. Don't you know exactly how much it can cost?

Leticia
July 25th, 2014, 04:52 AM
A blastocyst is a cellular mass that forms early in the process of embryo development, with my words, it is fertilized egg on the 5th day on its development.
I'm pregnant only 4th week) it is happiest 4 weeks in my life:happy:

hummingbird23
July 25th, 2014, 07:48 AM
that's great!!!!you inspire me so much!!!!!I am so excited to hear this!!!!!I also want to become a mom!!!!!!

Anny5
July 25th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Agree, that booking a hotel is not the hardest task. Don't you know exactly how much it can cost?
I don't know exactly, but can find out if you need)

Caspy
July 25th, 2014, 09:38 AM
A blastocyst is a cellular mass that forms early in the process of embryo development, with my words, it is fertilized egg on the 5th day on its development.
I'm pregnant only 4th week) it is happiest 4 weeks in my life:happy:
Oooohh,that's great!! you so happy)) wish you strong health and less nerves! god bless you and your child)

Willow_O'Kiff
July 28th, 2014, 03:18 AM
I don't know exactly, but can find out if you need)
It would be great! Of course if it is not too hard for you

Leticia
July 28th, 2014, 04:30 AM
I know good hotel "Travelodge Barcelona Poblenou" 3 stars, approx. 110-120/24h, good service ad not expensive if to go for 2 days.

hummingbird23
July 28th, 2014, 07:26 AM
girls, one my acquaintance from endometriosis community decided to use services of IVF in Chezh republic, she says that the country has a great developed level of reproductive medicine.... now I am hesitating where to go again::((((

Willow_O'Kiff
July 29th, 2014, 02:40 AM
I know good hotel "Travelodge Barcelona Poblenou" 3 stars, approx. 110-120/24h, good service ad not expensive if to go for 2 days.
Thanks. I thought, that it would be harder to find the cheap hotel in such big and developed city

Clea_Lerman
July 29th, 2014, 03:36 AM
girls, one my acquaintance from endometriosis community decided to use services of IVF in Chezh republic, she says that the country has a great developed level of reproductive medicine.... now I am hesitating where to go again::((((
A man who has one clock knows exactly what time is it, and a man who has 2 clocks cannot be sure in anything))) Maybe you should search more opinions abt Chezh republic and it's medecine level?

hummingbird23
July 29th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Very wise phrase Clea _Lerman...Thank you for it. I searched info, there are also bad and positive responds but the conditions of the programs offered in Chezh Republic are different from that GUARANTEE Program in IEGRA and the prices are a bit higher. So after a series of considerations I understood that IEGRA offers better terms of IVF service

Leticia
July 29th, 2014, 07:26 AM
@Willow, it depends on the porous....when you go for a rest for example it is one thing and when you go for a business it is another one and it is really not hard to find not expensive apartment.

Leticia
July 29th, 2014, 07:29 AM
@hummingbird, I also heard a lot of responses about Czech Republic, a lot of couples go there, some of them succeed some no like in any other clinic. and I agree with Clea, just find one direction and go there without hesitation.

Willow_O'Kiff
July 30th, 2014, 02:42 AM
@Willow, it depends on the porous....when you go for a rest for example it is one thing and when you go for a business it is another one and it is really not hard to find not expensive apartment.
Maybe. I just never had a deal with it, never travelled. But as I see, prices are not as high as I thought they would be

hummingbird23
July 31st, 2014, 03:44 AM
A man who has one clock knows exactly what time is it, and a man who has 2 clocks cannot be sure in anything))) Maybe you should search more opinions abt Chezh republic and it's medecine level?

A wonderful phrase, thank yo for it!!!!I compared the programs, the prices, location in 2 countries and came to conclusion that my friend willl spend a great some of money and it is really quite far from... I came to conclusion that IEGRA offers great terms of Guarantee Program. And I decided that will head for Spain. Besides, I always dreamt of visiting Barcelona

Leticia
July 31st, 2014, 07:39 AM
I is great, dear!!!!! you made final decision!!! Well done)))))) You are on the right way!!! I wish you good luck in your journey and hope there will be no obstacles on your way to your dream!!!!! Did you know when will be your first appointment?

Clea_Lerman
August 1st, 2014, 02:20 AM
A wonderful phrase, thank yo for it!!!!I compared the programs, the prices, location in 2 countries and came to conclusion that my friend willl spend a great some of money and it is really quite far from... I came to conclusion that IEGRA offers great terms of Guarantee Program. And I decided that will head for Spain. Besides, I always dreamt of visiting Barcelona Great, that you decided! And I'm glad that I could help you somehow))) Barcelona is a beautiful city! Good luck and keep us posted!

hummingbird23
August 1st, 2014, 03:41 AM
could sb write me the phone number of the manager in IEGRA TRES TORRES??? want to find out all the info concerning the program in a specialist..
thanks beforehand::)))

mira
August 1st, 2014, 05:32 AM
could sb write me the phone number of the manager in IEGRA TRES TORRES??? want to find out all the info concerning the program in a specialist..

of course
+34 93 164 09 07
it's my manager Nadin

Leticia
August 4th, 2014, 03:17 AM
recommend you to write down questions you want to ask, not to forget something. I did it like that.

Willow_O'Kiff
August 4th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Agree with Leticia. If you know exactly what to say, you'll worry a little less talking with a person you don't know

hummingbird23
August 4th, 2014, 07:46 AM
thanks for the number, will soon phone

mira
August 4th, 2014, 08:52 AM
you are welcome darling!

Clea_Lerman
August 5th, 2014, 01:27 AM
thanks for the number, will soon phone
Keep us posted. After talking with a manager tell us everything she told you

Leticia
August 5th, 2014, 02:58 AM
@Hummingbird, do you want to do ivf with own eggs or with donated?

hummingbird23
August 5th, 2014, 07:33 AM
I think that will have more chances with donated eggs.

hummingbird23
August 12th, 2014, 03:19 AM
hello, ladies!!!!phoned to the manager at last!!!I spoke with Elena..her English was fluent so don't worry abt language.She explained me the terms of the Guarantee program in details I figured out all not understandable moments. The conversation satisfied me.I was pleasantly impressed and agree that the first impression is really very important...the manager sent me info concerning the program on my e-mail, its terms and I am going to study it with my hubby once more...We need some time to come to the final decision.

Leticia
August 12th, 2014, 03:29 AM
I work with the same manager) she is very helpful) Agree with you that it is needed to discuss all points in family circle, we did it according to the same scheme))))

Clea_Lerman
August 12th, 2014, 04:10 AM
hello, ladies!!!!phoned to the manager at last!!!I spoke with Elena..her English was fluent so don't worry abt language.She explained me the terms of the Guarantee program in details I figured out all not understandable moments. The conversation satisfied me.I was pleasantly impressed and agree that the first impression is really very important...the manager sent me info concerning the program on my e-mail, its terms and I am going to study it with my hubby once more...We need some time to come to the final decision. My congrats! You've made the first step and it is the most important! Now discuss everything with your family, but know that it is your decision, listen to your heart. Good luck

Leticia
August 13th, 2014, 04:08 AM
@Hummingbird, how are you? how is your discussion with family?

hummingbird23
August 13th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Thanks girl for support!!!!!!was thinking everything over with my hubby very thoroughly.....and we decided to have a risk!!!!in any case we will have our money back, so we don't lose nothing....and success of women who got pregnant thanks to the services of this clinic inspires me so much!!!!!!!will phone tomorrow to the manager to agree abt the first visit!!!!!!

Clea_Lerman
August 14th, 2014, 02:39 AM
Thanks girl for support!!!!!!was thinking everything over with my hubby very thoroughly.....and we decided to have a risk!!!!in any case we will have our money back, so we don't lose nothing....and success of women who got pregnant thanks to the services of this clinic inspires me so much!!!!!!!will phone tomorrow to the manager to agree abt the first visit!!!!!! That's great! The hardest thing is to decide and you've done it! Proud of you!

Kattie
August 14th, 2014, 04:22 AM
My friend went on a programme in a clinic in Ukraine, it provides good services. Maybe you should have a look at the forum:
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/introductions/41289-im-new-here-im-despair.html
Ladies are talking abt surrogacy there, but this clinic also provides services on egg donation! The quality and offered conditions are great and the prices are rather affordable. Hope you'll find useful information for you!

Leticia
August 14th, 2014, 05:58 AM
@Hummingbird, did you make an app.?

hummingbird23
August 14th, 2014, 07:52 AM
@Hummingbird, did you make an app.?

was so busy today,my relatives from the countryside came to me so there was a chaos and mayhem in my house,tomorrow will find some quiet place an will phone without any doubt

Tara Januarson
August 14th, 2014, 08:51 AM
hi all!
i'm new here!
i'm struggling against infertility for 5 years already. i don't ovulate myself.
my doc said that i will not be able to get pregnant without medical help.
now i need your help or some kind of advice.
what do you know abt clinics that provide services of egg donation?what can you recommend?

So sorry to hear such a sad story :sad: My friend had a similar problem, so she started surfing the internet in the search of some inf and comments on reproductive medicine clinics. In this way she foud out abt a clinic in Ukraine. It provides all the necessary services, but Mary was suspicious abt the development of medicine in this country. Finally she started readng more and more, and decided to risque. The outcome was, that she went to Kiev (the capital city of Ukr), and after seeing everyting with her own eyes, she made her choice. Now she's waiting for her baby to arrive in December! She's soo anxious :flowerz:, and is satisfied with the services provided by the clinic she's chosen.

Eneli
August 14th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Hi ladies! I´m from Spain and as I hadn´t Heard about this clinic I was looking in the internet and found several newspapers where tell that this clinic has a program and if you are accepted you can pay only a fiv (I don´t know prices) and making as many fivs as you need to get pregnant during two years and don´t pay for aditional fivs. That´s really interesting.... Ask for information about it. I recomend you, if you wish, another good clinic in Barcelona: Instituto Marqués, dra Marisa Lopez Teijon. Very good as well.
Good luck! And if you need some information about Barcelona or Spain, if I can help you, only let me know.

Clea_Lerman
August 15th, 2014, 03:49 AM
Hi ladies! I´m from Spain and as I hadn´t Heard about this clinic I was looking in the internet and found several newspapers where tell that this clinic has a program and if you are accepted you can pay only a fiv (I don´t know prices) and making as many fivs as you need to get pregnant during two years and don´t pay for aditional fivs. That´s really interesting.... Ask for information about it. I recomend you, if you wish, another good clinic in Barcelona: Instituto Marqués, dra Marisa Lopez Teijon. Very good as well.
Good luck! And if you need some information about Barcelona or Spain, if I can help you, only let me know. Thanks for useful inf.

ann5
August 15th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Tara, i've done already ivf in Spain.

Rina_Barrowman
August 15th, 2014, 06:25 AM
Thank you for the inspiring story, Tara

Leticia
August 15th, 2014, 07:36 AM
if to talk abt surrogacy and egg donation...think there is a difference where to go for different procedures (as for me). donation to my mind is better to do in Spain bcz of good material and quality of service, also there is more affordable program and surrogacy is better to do in Ukraine, the price is less (+ guarantee to take baby home) than in other European countries for the same procedure.

ann5
August 18th, 2014, 05:00 AM
think in Ukraine one can receive the service of the same level for not so high price as in the other european countries.if to talk abt surrogacy think it is the country number one.

Clea_Lerman
August 18th, 2014, 05:05 AM
was so busy today,my relatives from the countryside came to me so there was a chaos and mayhem in my house,tomorrow will find some quiet place an will phone without any doubt So, have you already made an app?

Tara Januarson
August 18th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Always welcome, Rina :)

Tara Januarson
August 18th, 2014, 08:18 AM
[QUOTE=ann5;618961]think in Ukraine one can receive the service of the same level for not so high price as in the other european countries.if to talk abt surrogacy think it is the country number one.[/QUO

I guess so too, cause I know people (my friend) and heard a lot of good things abt this place ;)

hummingbird23
August 19th, 2014, 09:04 AM
yes, phoned today and made an appointment on 29 of August

Leticia
August 19th, 2014, 09:41 AM
@Hummingbird, well done) wish you good luck. what is included into your first visit?

hummingbird23
August 20th, 2014, 04:58 AM
I will bring all the tests and my doctor will review them and decides which protocol I should follow. Also I should pay the first half of money for the program during this visit

Clea_Lerman
August 20th, 2014, 06:36 AM
yes, phoned today and made an appointment on 29 of August
So soon! Good luck!:fx:

Leticia
August 21st, 2014, 02:50 AM
@hummingbird, do you have previous experience of infertility treatment?

hummingbird23
August 21st, 2014, 07:32 AM
I had some hormone therapy for several times but in vain, as for IVF it is my first time and hope the last one

hummingbird23
August 22nd, 2014, 07:46 AM
I got some hormone treatment but it didn't help , and as for IVF it is my first time and think the last one::))))))

Clea_Lerman
August 22nd, 2014, 08:18 AM
I got some hormone treatment but it didn't help , and as for IVF it is my first time and think the last one::))))))Right! Positive thinking is a great power! If you believe that you'll succeed from the first time - you probably will!

Leticia
August 26th, 2014, 07:46 AM
@hummingbird, how your organism accepted hormonal treatment?

hummingbird23
August 27th, 2014, 08:28 AM
It didn't bring any results and I often had headches, nausea, pain in the breast so my doctor told to stop it

ann5
August 27th, 2014, 08:56 AM
29th is soon!are you ready for the trip?

Clea_Lerman
August 28th, 2014, 02:35 AM
It didn't bring any results and I often had headches, nausea, pain in the breast so my doctor told to stop it Fortunately, you have a good doctor who really cares about your health, not only tries to get money from you. So, have you already packed your suitcase?:flowerz:

Leticia
August 28th, 2014, 03:15 AM
@hummingbird, I'm sorry to hear that but organism often reacts like this. And what forecasts your doctor made for ivf stimulation? Should it be somehow easier now?

hummingbird23
August 28th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Tomorrow fly to Barcelona. Will have time on weekends to explore the city and will come to the clinic on Monday. Feel so excited!!!!!!

ann5
August 28th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Tomorrow fly to Barcelona. Will have time on weekends to explore the city and will come to the clinic on Monday. Feel so excited!!!!!!
is it your first time in Spain in general?

Rina_Barrowman
August 29th, 2014, 03:58 AM
Tomorrow fly to Barcelona. Will have time on weekends to explore the city and will come to the clinic on Monday. Feel so excited!!!!!! I understand you! New country, new emotions!

Leticia
September 1st, 2014, 08:00 AM
@Hey, hummingbird, how are you? how is your visit?

hummingbird23
September 2nd, 2014, 04:46 AM
Hello, girls!!I am so excited!!!!I spent weekend in Barcelona wandering around it. I tried some tasty food,it was amazing!!!!
yesterday with full of emotions I went to the clinic, saw my manager, doctor, who made the protocol. I really liked the clinic its staff, atmosphere, it was so pleasant and comfortable to be there. Now I don't regret that decided to go there, know that I had to meet these people in my life and I am sure that they will help me to become a mother

hummingbird23
September 4th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Hello, girls!!!have just returned from Barcelona. I am so satisfied with the visit. I don't regret that decided to use the program. The clinic is wonderful, at last saw my manager, and my doctor is so helpful. Returned with positive emotions::)))

Leticia
September 4th, 2014, 08:15 AM
glad for you) did you sign all documents?

hummingbird23
September 5th, 2014, 04:26 AM
yes,,but firstly was reading everything for a long time, went to the lawyer with my hubby, consulted with him and then signed the documents

Leticia
September 8th, 2014, 05:42 AM
nice, it is good that you are so attentive to such things. Do you start stimulation already?

hummingbird23
September 9th, 2014, 08:16 AM
yes, I started stimulation 3 days ago

Leticia
September 10th, 2014, 02:30 AM
take birth control pills?

hummingbird23
September 11th, 2014, 04:03 AM
of course, should take them 21 days

ann5
September 11th, 2014, 04:23 AM
what bithcontrol pils are you taking?

Leticia
September 11th, 2014, 07:06 AM
as always, now you are closer to your dream)

hummingbird23
September 12th, 2014, 07:55 AM
I take Seasonale

Leticia
September 15th, 2014, 03:32 AM
I took some other but as far as I understand probably all of them are the same, just different names and different prices.

ann5
September 15th, 2014, 04:21 AM
read a lot abt the procedure itself.
the stimulation is conducted with the help of birthcontrol pills that are taken for 21 days.

hummingbird23
September 15th, 2014, 08:50 AM
I took some other but as far as I understand probably all of them are the same, just different names and different prices.

agree with you. but the function they fulfil is the same

Leticia
September 16th, 2014, 03:48 AM
the first stage is cycle synchronisation of recipient and donor and than everything else.

hummingbird23
September 16th, 2014, 07:40 AM
girls, is sb going to do IVF???has sb decided to act decisively???

Leticia
September 17th, 2014, 03:36 AM
I've done already!) anyone else?

hummingbird23
September 17th, 2014, 07:20 AM
I've done already!) anyone else?

you are the bravest among us!!!!how are you feeling???

Leticia
September 18th, 2014, 04:15 AM
don't think I'm the bravest, I was just persistent on the way towards my dream)))so, recommend you to be persistent) I'm pretty good, thanx)

hummingbird23
September 18th, 2014, 07:34 AM
I am afraid to fail at the far end, afraid that the unsuccessful result will destroy me::(((

ann5
September 19th, 2014, 08:23 AM
don't be afraid!!!
i know that our fears influence much but we should fight with them if we want to achieve some results.

Leticia
September 23rd, 2014, 02:50 AM
if you afraid to be destroyed after the first failure than it is better not to start, you should be ready to fight till the positive result even if it will be needed to go through 10 failures in row.

hummingbird23
September 24th, 2014, 03:13 AM
I am afraid to take risk-it is a great negative feature of me and I'm trying to conquer it :omg:

Leticia
September 24th, 2014, 07:58 AM
just do it and thats it! Just make a step! what are you afraid?

ann5
September 25th, 2014, 04:41 AM
and how do you try to conquer it?

hummingbird23
September 29th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Feel normal already, it was some kind of breakdown. Now I understand that nerves are bad for me and I am trying to posses my stupid emotions. I am still on stimulation. I started to read a wonderful book which helps me a lot , it is called "Subconscious can all" by John Kehoe

Leticia
September 29th, 2014, 03:47 AM
nice, dear! I'm glad you are ok already and found good book to read. On what stage of stimulation are you now?

ann5
September 29th, 2014, 04:41 AM
what is this book abt and how it helps you?

Leticia
September 30th, 2014, 02:50 AM
seems like all of them are about one and the same but sometimes it is written by simple and understandable words and you wanna read it and sometimes it is difficult to understand what it is about.

hummingbird23
September 30th, 2014, 03:35 AM
I am already on the 24th day of stimulation.
As for book it teaches that you can reach a lot of things if you know how to control and rule your subconsciousness

Leticia
October 1st, 2014, 07:26 AM
you are close to the end)) what meds are you taking now?

Eneli
January 3rd, 2015, 07:06 AM
Hi ladies! A friend of mine is going to go to IEGRA TRES TORRES. Do you recommend any Dr from there? Thanks in advance

KimW
August 6th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Hello everyone. I guess Im here to somehow refresh this topic. Because such problem doesn't have its date of expiry. I've made a little research on this subject. And I'd like to share it with you. There are some clinics now in Europe which you can go to, but ша ещ take into account some facts like prices, service and combination of this things, they recommend to choose Eastern Europe. It's gainind popularity. I ran into info about one clinic in Ukraine (Kiev), which is called *********. Great amount of good feedback. Hope you all here will find it helpful and check out that clinic.

AlishaJ
November 14th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Hi!

My two IVF efforts were unsuccessful. Now I am going to take further measures. Decided to change the place.
I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market. Ukraine is considred to be popular for such services. My friend has just signed an agreement with Ukrainian company Babyboom clinic. Very satisfied with its services. Advised me to try and we decided to give it a shot. I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market.
Currently I am negotiating with Babyboom clinic. They have convenient all-inclusive packages and managers are supportive. We are planning the first trip there soon together with husband.
Has anyone came across their website?

AlishaJ
November 14th, 2017, 05:57 AM
My two IVF efforts were unsuccessful. Now I am going to take further measures.
I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market. Ukraine is said to be good for such kind of services.
services. Advised me to try and we decided to give it a shot. I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market.
Currently I am negotiating with Babyboom clinic. They have convenient all-inclusive packages and managers are supportive.
We are planning the first trip there soon together with husband. Has anyone came across their website?

Thanks in advance

nicoler
November 14th, 2017, 08:51 AM
To anyone who may come across this thread- the above posters (AlishaJ and KimW) are not true patients but are advertising for a clinic in Ukraine.