PDA

View Full Version : Parker Everett is here!!!

TTCaPRINCE
May 30th, 2014, 12:37 PM
First off I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me in my sway journey! We are so in love with our little boy and our family is finally complete! DD is in love with her little brother! Parker was born Friday May 23rd at 6:09 PM 9 lbs 3 oz 22 inches long. At 40 weeks 5 days gestation. Our daughter Avery was born at 41 weeks on a Friday and DH and I were joking that Parker would come the Friday after he was due as well and sure enough he did. Friday morning at 6 AM on the dot I felt my first contraction (which oddly enough is EXACTLY when I had my first contraction with DD). This time around I didn't want to be hospital bound all day so I had already decided to labor at home as much as possible. I had a doctors appointment that day at 1:30 so I called in and they changed it to 11:30. So I got a shower and did my hair and make up. Headed to the OB and I was 4 cm (which again is how many cm I was when I go to the OB with my daughter!) She told me I could go ahead and head to the hospital but I told her I was going to wait a bit. She told me to try and not to wait more than 2 hours. So we headed home and I got on the birthing ball and folded some laundry and got it put away. Then I did some last minute cleaning around the house. Then DH and I decided to watch an episode of impractical jokers and the laughing sent me into some intense contractions so we had to cut the episode short and head to the hospital. By the time we got there I was 6 cm. I labored for a total of 3 hours in the hospital no drugs what so ever. The pain was way more intense than it was with my daughter and I didn't know why until he came out. He was 9 lbs 3 oz. He caught everyone off guard. I had only gained 20 lbs and had to get a growth scan at 36 weeks because my belly was so small. No one was expecting me to have such a big baby! But he is perfect! He had shown an EIF on his heart at our 20 week scan which was a soft marker for downs and he is perfectly healthy! Such a blessing! All in all I had a great birth experience. The recovery for my lady parts has been rough because he was so big and breast feeding is tearing up my right nipple but besides all of that and my occasional bout of baby blues everything is going well!

The Anchor
May 30th, 2014, 12:47 PM
HUGE CONGRATS on your SON!!! Will you post a pic? LOVE LOVE LOVE the name you picked :)

odd
May 30th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Wow.big boy :-) congratulations

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

dloui128
May 30th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Congratulations!!!!

atomic sagebrush
June 2nd, 2014, 05:18 PM
huge congrats!!!

SamS_TTCPink
June 2nd, 2014, 08:18 PM
Congrats on the birth of your baby boy! I love the name Parker!! 😊❤️

essnce629
June 2nd, 2014, 10:04 PM
Congratulations on your baby boy! My DS2 is named Parker as well! :)

Boysway
June 6th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Huge congratulations to you :D

TTCaPRINCE
August 5th, 2014, 04:05 PM
HUGE CONGRATS on your SON!!! Will you post a pic? LOVE LOVE LOVE the name you picked :)

I posted a new thread with his pic. Sorry for not seeing this soober!

essnce629
August 5th, 2014, 05:18 PM
I just realized that not only is your DS named Parker like my DS2, but they are also born on the same day!!! How crazy is that!

foxymrsg
August 5th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Wonderful news massive congrats to you all! :)