PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been told different

Laurie1161
May 31st, 2014, 08:07 AM
Has anyone had all boy guess on here for a nub shot but turned out to be a girl. I've got 2 boys got all boy guess here , find out next week truing to stay hopefully for a girl x

LilithWiser1979
May 31st, 2014, 11:56 AM
IG has a "wrong nub guess" gallery. A lot of the boy guesses that turned out to be girls were upside down or very curled up so the angle was hard to gauge.

I sincerely hope you get your girl, but I'd prepare to hear boy. Most of the 13 week guesses are correct.

I was in your exact same situation with DS2's nub. I thought it looked girly on the screen, and I took it to IG's forums and got nothing but boy guesses. I listened to a woman who said the nub guesses were silly, and mostly incorrect, and I scoured the internet for "boy nub ultrasound wrong." Turns out, if you look hard enough, you'll find what you want to see. I was DEVASTATED at the 18 week anatomy scan and even looked for wrong boy anatomy scans after that! Needless to say, he is a boy, and I eventually got over it, but I think if I'd accepted that he was most likely a boy at that early stage, I wouldn't have dealt with extreme depression and literally the worst 4 months of my life.

I really I'm wrong. Hugs! You are not alone.

Laurie1161
May 31st, 2014, 01:16 PM
Thanks very much for getting back to me and sorry to hear about your time. Its hard explaining to people that obviously your gonna love your baby no matter what gender but when you already have 2 of the same sex it's hard, especially when you have family members wanting their first granddaughter. My mil has invited herself along to my gender scan I was shocked at how forward she was and I couldn't bring myself to say no but now I feel even more under pressure. I jnow deep down it's another boy but I'm still going threw the internet looking at nubs comparing them to mine and this scan looks completely different from my other sons , I can't really see a nub on my scan picture I think it's a tricky one I don't know if you'll be able to see my other post with the pictures? This will be my last for a while as my son is only 9 months old, I long for a mother daughter bond I lost my mum last year and I really did get my hopes built up this time for a girl , I'll be happy regardless but would have completed my family if it was pink , still another week left of hope I suppose, x

Laurie1161
May 31st, 2014, 01:18 PM
Forgot to add my precious 8 year old too x