PDA

View Full Version : Planning HT in 2015, but scared I'm pregnant now....

Claire33
June 2nd, 2014, 05:00 AM
Sorry, I just have to share my worries with you ladies! I'm planning on going to Cyprus next year for HT to TTC a girl. However, my period is due any time and I usually have spotting etc, now there is nothing. We DTD 3 days before O, and didn't use protection (very silly I know). I'm also getting dizzy and slightly nausious. I'm so worried I'm pregnant because I just KNOW that if I get pregnant the natural way it will be another boy. I've always said that if we ever have another child it WILL be through HT, otherwise there will be no 4th child. I don't think I can handle hearing BOY again....

:nails:

SamS_TTCPink
June 2nd, 2014, 05:07 AM
How many DPO are you? I'd probably do a FRER test. 😕

Little Lunasa
June 2nd, 2014, 06:33 AM
Test! And just to say, a lot of oopsie pregnancies turn out to be girls. Me for one. Good luck x

Mulberry Smurf
June 2nd, 2014, 07:54 AM
Oh dear :/ hope that af is just playing games and that you can do ht next year xx

Claire33
June 2nd, 2014, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the support ladies! I don't dare to test, I'm only 10 DPO, but usually I'm spotting by now, so this including the nausea makes me think pregnancy. But I'm not testing early, I'm waiting until 14 DPO. I really hope a potential oops-baby would be a girl, but I somehow doubt it....

Kittybear
June 2nd, 2014, 01:20 PM
Good luck Hun x

The Anchor
June 2nd, 2014, 04:30 PM
You have to test! That is the only way you'll be able to sleep tonight :)

Mulberry Smurf
June 2nd, 2014, 04:40 PM
Haha I agree xx

Rosie85
June 2nd, 2014, 04:48 PM
Haha we ladies are so impatient. I agree with the others to test asap!

Claire33
June 2nd, 2014, 05:59 PM
I can't test, I'm too scared! Silly I know, but I feel the need to live in denial a little while longer....

Claire33
June 3rd, 2014, 03:28 AM
But don't worry, I will keep you posted....

3boys531
June 3rd, 2014, 03:51 AM
I was the same before my cycle. I was sick. Couldn't sleep felt like vomiting I was so nervous I was pregnant. Ended up getting a blood test but waiting for that phone call to say your not pregnant was agony. The dress is probably delaying them. As soon as I got the call I got my AF that night.

Claire33
June 4th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Update: AF arrived!!! I'm so happy! No spotting this time, just full blown AF. Nausea is gone. I don't know if this was a chemical or AF being different this time, but at least I'm not pregnant. SUCH relief!! It just made me even more sure about going HT or not at all. I can't have another natural pregnancy and go through all the stress of is it a boy or a girl, only to hear boy again. It also made me realize that I would be perfectly happy with my 3 boys. I don't really want 4 kids, 3 is a perfect amount. I will only go for 4 if I'm guaranteed a girl (yes, I know HT is no guarantee, but as close as it gets). Thanks for the support ladies!!

The Anchor
June 4th, 2014, 10:51 AM
^^^Not sure I agree...HT absolutely IS your guarantee of a girl :) Just not a guarantee of getting pg. Good luck!

Petal
June 4th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Glad AF arrived, such a worry for you.

HT is a guarantee hun so no need to doubt that :-) x

Claire33
June 4th, 2014, 01:14 PM
HT is a guarantee hun so no need to doubt that :-) x

Except that there was a woman here a few years ago who when for HT at Savvas and ended up with a 4th boy... So nothing is 100% unfortunately... :worry:

Knowing my luck, I'll be the next one this happens to :tissue: