PDA

View Full Version : Can changes in CM be an indicator that conception occured?

Zivic-Bubac
July 4th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Any experiences? And if so, how soon? ( correct answer would be 4dpo, or at least during 2WW :p :rofl:)

I have lots of creamy stretchy CM, wonder what that could be? :think:

LolaInLove
July 4th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Ziv, I get tons of creamy cm in the 2ww when pg....do get a little when not pg, but way more when I am! I think it started a few days after conception. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Zivic-Bubac
July 4th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Oh huni, always great to hear from you! Thank you!!!!!! :kiss:

rainbowflower
July 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM
CM changes to "infertile" after OV regardless of if a pregnancy has occurred or not

DoulaMama
July 4th, 2011, 04:33 PM
My cm didn't change until after implantation occurred, so around 9 dpo for me. I noticed it went from white creamy cm to yellow cm on 9-11 dpo. When this happened I was always pregnant. If it stayed white/creamy it was a BFN for me. Good luck!!!!

LolaInLove
July 5th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Ziv, hope this is your month! Us long-timers are due for the luck to keep rolling!

Zivic-Bubac
July 6th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Ziv, hope this is your month! Us long-timers are due for the luck to keep rolling!

Thanks sweetie!
Doula - thank you, I remember I had more creamy CM when pg, but I can't tell was it so soon.

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 04:19 AM
My cm didn't change until after implantation occurred, so around 9 dpo for me. I noticed it went from white creamy cm to yellow cm on 9-11 dpo. When this happened I was always pregnant. If it stayed white/creamy it was a BFN for me. Good luck!!!!

I have this now yesterday was white and today is almost like a bright slimey snotty green and slippery like lol

Roonarpia
July 6th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Mine TOTALLY changed. It went from creamy (I never get EWCM) to EWCM!!! I had long stretchy pieces for the next 3 days after what we think was conception day. Then I had the same thing on and off for weeks!

Zivic-Bubac
July 10th, 2011, 05:44 AM
It went from creamy (I never get EWCM) to EWCM!!! Then I had the same thing on and off for weeks!
Rooni, it's happening to me!!! EWCM toaday, I'm so excited, FX that's a good sign!!!! :luck:

TTC5
July 10th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Rooni, it's happening to me!!! EWCM toaday, I'm so excited, FX that's a good sign!!!! :luck:

Bet you are the next bfp in line!!

ELP
July 10th, 2011, 07:30 AM
So excited for you ZB!!!!

ladybug
July 10th, 2011, 08:34 AM
I am 4dpo and I also have lots of white creamy cm. Hope it's a good sign.

Zivic-Bubac
July 10th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Awww, thanks ELP and 5, that's so nice of you :kiss:
Ladybug, FX for you!

LolaInLove
July 11th, 2011, 12:14 PM
ZB, have you a testing date? FX this is it for you!!!!!

kaseybaby
July 13th, 2011, 10:06 PM
I was just coming on line to ask the same question, except i am only 3 DPO. I have a ton of CM that is creamy and white. I am sure I am reading into things, since it is so soon, but it seems a little off to me.

When I was pg with DS I had a TON of EWCM at 12 dpo

ttcboy2011
July 13th, 2011, 10:46 PM
I'm 3 DPO and having yellowish cm. Could be too soon. But I'm very bloated!! So uncomfortable...

LolaInLove
July 14th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Good luck, ladies! All I know is I got a lot of it after about a week.