PDA

View Full Version : Anyone TTC December 2014?

Hopingforaprincess
June 5th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Hi all!

Just curious if anyone else is planning on ttc in December. I plan on purchasing the customized plan but wanted to give myself enough time to mentally prepare since this will be my first planned pregnancy.

atomic sagebrush
June 8th, 2014, 11:43 AM
bump

Hopingforaprincess
June 8th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Thank you!

Dreamofpink
June 8th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Meeee!!! If I can get dh on board ;) I want to buy a personalised plan this time round though.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

maidentomother
June 9th, 2014, 11:43 AM
I will be, most likely. I am undecided on whether to try next month for an Aries baby, but if I don't try or don't get pregnant, I will definitely be waiting until Dec to try further.

Hopingforaprincess
June 11th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Good luck!!!

Mary Poppins
July 8th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Hi, I'm hoping to TTC in Nov or Dec 2014 too. When's everyone gonna start swaying? So far I've given up breakfast and I'm jogging for 35 mins twice a week, I'm working up to it slowly LOL!

MyByC
July 12th, 2014, 06:31 PM
I'll TTC in November but if I dont get pregnant will try in December as well.

Hopingforaprincess
July 14th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I'm starting my sway now...mainly diet..will do exercise consistently probably in October.

Hi, I'm hoping to TTC in Nov or Dec 2014 too. When's everyone gonna start swaying? So far I've given up breakfast and I'm jogging for 35 mins twice a week, I'm working up to it slowly LOL!

Magical22
August 19th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Me, I have bought my plan and I'm slowly adjusting my diet. I will be on clomid also although I had to take that last time and got a boy! This is my last attempt 3 kids is our max and I have 2 boys so let's hope it works!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magical22
August 19th, 2014, 08:16 AM
I'm hoping to try in December too. Decided to move on from HT so at the moment I'm reading like crazy trying to take it all in. I'm going to purchase a personalised plan but I'm not starting the LE diet until September as I've got to let my body have a normal AF after my last failed cycle. Strangely I feel like a weight has been lifted and I can now see things more clearly now I've finished with HT, I think I was letting it take over my life too much. I'm really starting to get excited about swaying and getting to know a whole new bunch of people!

Did you try HT or where you just looking into it? I still not 100% sure what to do its so much money!!

maidentomother
August 19th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I'm starting exercise now; I have a few past running injuries that flare up if I don't ease into running properly. So after 1-2 months of yoga & long walks (1-2 hours daily) I should be running long distance again. Then I will go back on the LE diet (I'm planning to buy the meal plan and do it quite strictly, and I am thinking about resuming intermittent fasting) and also on Vitex in September. I hope to be on both for at least 3 months by the time I am actively TTC. Since I have swayed before I am hoping it will come naturally and be pretty relaxing. I have gotten the swaysession mostly out of my system, I think!

Mamato3?
August 19th, 2014, 01:28 PM
I will start TTC in January 2015, my diet is quite changed since I had my second DD, I eat healthier the past couple of years and also phsycologically I feel at a better place and more confident, I also do pilates 3 times a week since January. I have never done any workout in my entire life...
I will buy a personalized plan since I live in Greece and a lot of the supplements recommended either don't exist here or I have to look into the substances with a chemist and I will remove Mirena in October, so I want some months after that since I've read that quick pregnancy after that maybe miscarriage and Atomic says it sways pink.
Best of wishes to everybody primerily for healthy babies and secondly for gender success :fx:

calciumconfused
August 24th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm starting the diet and exercise somewhere in September and our first attempt will probably be in November or December. I am currently reading all the articles and such and making a plan for myself, so that I don't have to be a Martha about it later on:wink:

Magical22
August 25th, 2014, 04:12 AM
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully we can get pregnant together with some swaying in Dec 👍

blueeyedguys
August 26th, 2014, 05:02 AM
I'm planning to sway in late December/January. Not quite sure how to deal with diet over Christmas. I loove my holiday meals. lol

I wasn't really eating in the morning already, but I've dropped my late night snack most nights. I don't plan to do much more on the diet until closer to November at least. And I'm hoping to get a used treadmill soon to start working up to an hour/day. There is no way I'm going out walking for an hour in -35C. lol Especially when lots of people don't bother to shovel.

Besides Christmas, my biggest worry is how to relax. Ironic, I know. I do everything obsessively, whether it's reading or playing video games or whatever. And my kids drive me up the wall with things to obsess over. Ever since I read Atomic's Mary/Martha idea I've jokingly said to dh that we have boys BECAUSE we have boys. lol Although even ds1 we had several girl sway things & still got a boy.

Magical22
August 26th, 2014, 10:12 PM
I'm planning to sway in late December/January. Not quite sure how to deal with diet over Christmas. I loove my holiday meals. lol

I wasn't really eating in the morning already, but I've dropped my late night snack most nights. I don't plan to do much more on the diet until closer to November at least. And I'm hoping to get a used treadmill soon to start working up to an hour/day. There is no way I'm going out walking for an hour in -35C. lol Especially when lots of people don't bother to shovel.

Besides Christmas, my biggest worry is how to relax. Ironic, I know. I do everything obsessively, whether it's reading or playing video games or whatever. And my kids drive me up the wall with things to obsess over. Ever since I read Atomic's Mary/Martha idea I've jokingly said to dh that we have boys BECAUSE we have boys. lol Although even ds1 we had several girl sway things & still got a boy.

Exactly the same going to start my first try in mid dec I was going to do late dec but thought it might be hard swaying over Christmas!!

I'm slowly changing my diet but will 100% diet in November!

Hopingforaprincess
August 29th, 2014, 01:38 AM
my plans have changed since my husband is in Afghanistan...probably going to ttc during his "vacation" time which would be somewhere around Feb....

MyByC
September 3rd, 2014, 01:34 PM
Magical22, tell us a little more about your Clomid. How come you got a boy? You think you did something outside "plan" last time or?
I want to do Clomid but little stessed not to get twins.

May333
September 3rd, 2014, 11:56 PM
:ttcgirl:I think I'm in for December! I bought a personalized plan a few days ago and I haven't received it yet, I started diet, although its still very sketchy, I'm trying hard to read and read and read, I come from IG so I was doing some stuff that we no longer do here... I'm also temping for the first time in my life, I will start Opk next cycle :)

:pinksperm::pinksperm:

Magical22
September 5th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Magical22, tell us a little more about your Clomid. How come you got a boy? You think you did something outside "plan" last time or?

50/50 chance ;)

Magical22
September 5th, 2014, 05:26 AM

I didn't have a plan I just went on clomid because I had too I did nothing else.

MyByC
September 5th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Okay. So no LE diet or other factors that helps swaing PINK?
Just Clomid.

Magical22
September 5th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Okay. So no LE diet or other factors that helps swaing PINK?
Just Clomid.

Correct ;)

MyByC
September 5th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Thank you.

Cocosagirl
November 13th, 2014, 03:44 AM
Er will be trying in december:) (i think I will ovulate around 31 desember). Happy new year! ;) I have bought my personal plan, and have been doing the LEdiet (without empty carbs) for a week now. Have also startes working out 60-70 minutes every day:)

MyByC
November 13th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Cocosagirl, good luck!
I already started to DTD but unfortunatelly 30 October was not my day..AF came yesterday so now I wait for a new O day to BD again :)
I hope it's my month, else will TTC in December as well with you.

maidentomother
November 14th, 2014, 02:50 AM
When is everyone expecting to O in December, if you might be TTC then? For me, it will be between Dec 5th-10th most likely.

XXforhubby
November 14th, 2014, 08:59 AM
I may be joining you guys. I have been getting pinkish discharge when I wipe- TMI. I usually spot 2-3 days before AF starts. Although it typically is more red in color. I am losing hope 😞

If AF starts in 4 days, then I will most likely O between Dec. 2-7, and this will be cycle #6...sigh.

MyByC
November 14th, 2014, 12:03 PM
XX, let's wait and be positive. Just pls dont loose your hope. I've been there. I know how you feel but maybe it's really implantation bleeding. Okay.
Hugs😘

XXforhubby
November 15th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Looks like I am waiting for O too. Let's hope we get more BFP's next month!

MyByC
November 15th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I will have another attempt this month, dont you XX? If AF came today for you this means you still have a shot for end of November...

XXforhubby
November 15th, 2014, 01:49 PM
I may not be out after all. I guess I will wait and see if AF shows up on Tuesday! Hopefully my body can decide what it wants to do!

MyByC
November 15th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Hope that too. Pls keep us updated 😘😘

maidentomother
November 15th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Fx for you XX this month, otherwise it would be fun to be DD buddies if we get lucky in Dec.