PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Potter is Coming to LONDON!!! JULY 21-25

Dr. Potter
June 5th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Hello Gender Dreaming!

I am excited to announce I will be visiting London in late July! My team and I are coordinating a one week trip which will entail a patient reunion, patient seminars, and new patient consultations.

We are in need of YOUR help to make this trip as successful as possible. My trip coordinator, Lucy, is looking for suggestions on where to stay. In addition, if you know of a PR Firm who would be a good fit please pass along the contact. You can contact Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com

Once we have the details in place I will send out a Gender Dreaming blast!

I am looking forward to seeing you all in July!

Best,

Dr. P

Kittybear
June 6th, 2014, 02:34 AM
Woo hoo! What sort of suggestions/ help do you need (hotel info/ recommendations/ venue space)? v excited and hopefully I can drag DH along for the ride! Xx

Petal
June 6th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Great news!!!

Dr. Potter
June 6th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Hi Kittybear!

Yes, any recommendations you have on hotels would be great. In addition, is there a particular area in London it would be better to stay? We would prefer the seminars to be located somewhere that was easily accessible to patients.

Thanks for your help!

DP

HelsBells
June 6th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Dr Potter,
This is such exciting news!! I will be there with bells on! Our HRC baby girls Lucy and Harriet will be 7 months then.
I just woke my husband up to ask him for ideas. He lived in London for years and dated a journalist so he promised he will be on the case in the morning!
With regards location, I would suggest somewhere central like marylebone, Paddington or Hyde park.
Helen

butterflywarbie
June 7th, 2014, 03:29 AM
hi. just wondering if you would be doing one-to-one consultations or if it would be group seminars, many thanks kirstie

Dr. Potter
June 9th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Kirstie,

Yes, I will be having 1 on 1 consultations with patients all week. Email Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com if you are interested in scheduling a consultation.

Best,

Dr. P