PDA

View Full Version : When will I receive my plan?

TishTashTosh
June 6th, 2014, 05:00 AM
I sent in my questionnaires on the 2nd June and just wondered when I will receive my plan?

I know I kow it clearly states it can take up to 10 days BUT I am just so excited! I am desperate to receive it as I think that I may need to buy things from the UK to be sent over.

Thanks for your help

SamS_TTCPink
June 6th, 2014, 05:53 AM
7-10days 😊

atomic sagebrush
June 6th, 2014, 09:22 AM
It takes me 7-10 days. I try really hard but it almost always takes me that long. IT is totally dependent on how many plans are in front of yours and my kids' sleep schedules, because I have a hard time doing plans when my kids are awake due to the need to concentrate for longer than 1 minute at a time. ;)

shree
July 15th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Hi

I did my questionnaire yesterday. How do we know if someone has or is reviewing it or even knows that it has been done as i can still see it sitting in the questionnaire forumn section. Also I needed to make a change to one of the questions. Do u know if I can edit it now.
Any advise would be really appreciated
thank u

atomic sagebrush
July 15th, 2014, 11:56 AM
I have your questionnaire and it takes me 7-10 days to get through them. Somewhere I had replied to one of your questions and told you I had it. I know when everyone sends in a questionnaire whether you hear from me or not because firstly they are sent directly to my inbox and secondly they also appear to me in the Custom Sway forum. Never missed one yet. :)

Please just shoot me a PM with your additional info.

shree
July 16th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Thank you so much for getting back to me Atomic :) I will pm u x