PDA

View Full Version : SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! (**repost from June 2WW)

angielorna
June 6th, 2014, 11:50 AM
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

LMP - May 18th
POS OPK CD 10- May 27th - DTD that night
AF Due - June 16th

Tested, as planned, this morning so I would feel safe to drink tonight.
The test is freaking positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 dollar store tree tests with SMU/TMU and then a FRER from a 2 hour hold (with liquid intake).

It's faint, but it is THERE. 10 days before my expected period. OMG. I will not be surprised if no one can see it, but I ended up by getting a shot and posting it anyway.

Showed up within 10-15 mins on dollar store, within 3 mins on FRER. I'm still concerned it's an evap (though I know it's improbable). NO symptoms whatsoever.

I take it back. The OPK did NOT lie to me :P

DTD again super early Sun a.m., but it certainly cannot be from that! That would only make me 5DPO.

And I'm rambling because I'm in SHOCK.

Sorry, DH, no alcohol tonight (sucks that I have to tell him because I was hoping to keep it to myself for awhile) BUT I think I'm going to celebrate with dinner out and a big fat prime rib to go with my (somewhat) big fat positive!!!!!

Angie

P.S. I'm super shocked and I'm posting this as it's own thread, so if you see it again, please don't be annoyed at my double posting!!!!

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff158/angielorna/frer.jpg (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/angielorna/media/frer.jpg.html)

(used photobucket for the second one, so I dont' know if that will be better)

WantingPink
June 6th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Congrats and hope you have a sticky pink!!

stephk
June 6th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Dammit still can't access it!!! But very happy for you anyway, have extra ribs for all of us :) I'll have a glass of prosecco on your behalf :)

nuthinbutpink
June 6th, 2014, 12:28 PM
I see it! Congrats!

bunnywabbit
June 6th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Shame I can't see the attachment either, but congrats! So pleased for you! x

angielorna
June 6th, 2014, 12:37 PM
so I edited the original post and added in a photobucket picture. I've never really posted a pic in a thread before, so I don't know what I'm doing.

Thanks, ladies :)
Angie

coocoobananas
June 6th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Congrats!!! I can just see it;)

stephk
June 6th, 2014, 01:00 PM
It works now and I see a line!! Yay!!

Rosie85
June 6th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angielorna
June 6th, 2014, 02:59 PM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff158/angielorna/frer-1.png (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/angielorna/media/frer-1.png.html)

and after a three hour, no liquid hold :)
In person, it's much easier to see and I think this one looks darker than the first (even in the picture)

Squeeee!!!! OMG. I think I might be pregnant, lol!

WantingPink
June 6th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Oh that is a really good positive... much more positive than any of mine on the first day (I am an early testing freak with SMU). Congrats you are definitely pregnant!!!

angielorna
June 6th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Oh that is a really good positive... much more positive than any of mine on the first day (I am an early testing freak with SMU). Congrats you are definitely pregnant!!!

Thanks! I am still just in shock. I'm at work and whenever I'm alone, I'm taking them out to stare at them (haha). I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what DPO I am or when the heck I o (which I guess is irrelevant). I thought FOR SURE my pos opk was wrong. But, happily, we got something right!

Angie

angielorna
June 6th, 2014, 05:54 PM
just confirmed with a clear blue digital 1-2 weeks pregnant!!!!! OMG, I was SO nervous waiting for it to come up. Whew. Now to figure out when (and if) I'm going to tell DH, lol. He's had very poor reactions in the past to my pregnancy announcements (ranging from no when I asked if he'd be my baby's daddy, oh shit, and big sigh dejectedly saying you're pregnant?)

YAY
Angie

kitkat18
June 7th, 2014, 03:03 AM
Yahhhh!!!! For you Angie !!!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

essnce629
June 7th, 2014, 05:24 AM
Yay for the positive digital test! Great lines for being so early too! Maybe it's twins???!!!

SamS_TTCPink
June 7th, 2014, 10:02 AM
I'm so excited for you Angie!! Hope DH takes the news well. 😊

foxymrsg
June 7th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Great news!! Hope hubby is pleased too! And praying it's your pink sticky bean!

fivebabies
June 7th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Amazing line Hun!! Love seeing that "pregnant" all spelled out too! Congrats!!!

sugarNspice
June 7th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Way darker than my 9 dpo bfps have been! Congratulations--I always think that nice dark lines early on are a promising sign for a sticky bean. (I have had losses with late BFPs and pale lines, and while a nice strong line early on is no guarantee, it's a plus!)

angielorna
June 8th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Thanks, ladies :) I tested again today with dollar store test....getting darker! Yay!

fivebabies
June 9th, 2014, 03:25 PM
we want to see the progression!!!!

angielorna
June 9th, 2014, 04:26 PM
I said I wasn't going to post anymore urine soaked sticks!!!!

This mornings started out as a BFN. Almost died of a heart attack. Stupid dollar store tests. It started to come up, light light. So I took another. Both ended up way darker than last Friday, but not without angst. Almost wasted a perfectly fine digital!!!!

I'll take a pic when I get home and loader up. I guess it's my thread, I can post as many urine soaked sticks as I want :P haha

Angie

essnce629
June 10th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Still waiting for the pee stick pics!!! I need something to kill time at only CD8!

angielorna
June 10th, 2014, 08:07 AM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff158/angielorna/progression.png (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/angielorna/media/progression.png.html)

FRER both from Friday june 6 (had to toss the $ store ones because I threw them in my bag and the fuzz attached to the results window and couldn't see a thing anymore), the next is June 8, the rest are from yesterday.

The colour of the dollar store tests don't save well :( And I'm a little concerned because while they are certainly darker than Friday, they do not come up quickly or darker (sun-tues). But I'm really trying not to stress. I'm still pretty early.

I'm going for blood work today and Thursday (if my dr is agreeable) to check on levels. Then I just have to hold out until Mon/Tues to find out. I plan to test with my last conception indicator on Friday.

I thought I was all zen about this pregnancy. With my losses, I had weird feelings about them (first one super concerned about m/c, second wondered if it was a blighted ovum, third I was concerned that the NT scan would show something that would challenge my non-abortion beliefs). Each issue I was worried about turned out to be right. I have no such feelings this time...and then the tests aren't as strong as I'd like to see.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Just unsettled. I hope this bean is healthy and sticky!!!!

Hope my progression keeps you somewhat entertained!

Angie

angielorna
June 10th, 2014, 08:08 AM
lol, I just realized in the posted pic, you can't see the pos on the FRER at all. They are there, I assure you!

Angie

sweetdream
June 10th, 2014, 08:40 AM
The amount of HCG doubles every 2 days. You shouldn't compare the 2 diff tests they measure diff.
If you look at the first dollar store tests and the third you see a diff. But you would prolly have a darker line tomorrow as that Will be 48 hours after the first dollar store test.

angielorna
June 10th, 2014, 10:14 AM
oh no, I'm not comparing the FREF to dollar store. I know for sure that the Fri $ store ones and the Sunday ones were much different. Sun-Tues, not so much. Meh. I guess I'll see when my tests come back. I can go today and in 72 hours, which annoyed me. The receptionist made my son an appointment but didn't make mine. So the dr goes to leave and I'm like, uh, my turn? She says oh, you're here for you too? So needless to say, all I got out was I needed blood work and why.

Angie

angielorna
June 10th, 2014, 12:07 PM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff158/angielorna/frerprogression.png (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/angielorna/media/frerprogression.png.html)

I feel better now :)
Angie

sweetdream
June 10th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Super duper obvious

Petal
June 10th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Defo pregnant!!!! congrats! X

essnce629
June 10th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Oh wow, that's awesome. SUPER dark FRER!!!!

foxymrsg
June 10th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Fab progression! Congrats!

Mackenzie
June 12th, 2014, 01:38 AM
Congrats looks great :)

FutureMiniMe
June 15th, 2014, 11:42 PM
I came over to refresh my memory and say a proper congrats! Your circumstances are giving me hope that I'm not just going crazy with false positives! Happy & healthy nine months!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mom2a
August 19th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Congrats - that is def a BFP!