PDA

View Full Version : Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (D.U.B)

Honeysucklelanegirl
June 9th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Hi,Hope every one is well.
Has any one else been told they have dysfunctional uterine bleeding and have had a child still? Or does any one know anything about this? Or if they have had this and then their cycle has gone back to normal? Thanks.x

atomic sagebrush
June 11th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I know a lot of people have it and it can clear up on its own, but yours has really been going on for so long, I was hoping they'd find SOME answers for you. :(

bumping for more responses.

Honeysucklelanegirl
June 12th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Hi,Thankyou for the reply.
Yes its been going on over a year now and as you know some of the doctors have been pretty awful.
I had to go to see another doctor last week due to the dizziness etc caused by the low blood pressure and iron.I told him I had not stopped bleeding for 16 days.he ignored me about that and just told me to take travel sickness tablets for the dizziness!
Saw another doctor this week who was really unimpressed with most of the doctors.She was great and gave me norethisterone to take 3 times aday for 21 days,have a 7 day break then take them again for another 21 days twice aday to see if that will get my cycle back to normal.
Hope it works as had enough now.Bleeding has stopped now afer 24 days!x

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2014, 11:45 AM
oh I'm so glad! norethisterone is a good medication for that!!!!

Honeysucklelanegirl
June 13th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Its working well.Just hope it gets things back to normal! thankyou x

atomic sagebrush
June 14th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Keep us posted!!!