PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready to ovulate

ladybug
July 5th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Did my OPK this morning and it is almost as dark as the control line and I have ewcm this am....I think I may get a shot this month after all....I have been using rePhresh since I stopped AF...Due for another tube tonight....We have been dtd everyday since AF...This is really early for me to O....I hope its real and not a fake surge....We are going to continue to dtd until I leave Friday morning.....I pray I am lucky enough to catch an egg this month...If not I will try again in Sept once I am back from caring for my mother....Wouldn't it be great if I could get a BFP while I am home with her....She is a such a fighter I think it would give her even more determination to beat this awful disease!!!

She is doing great these day!!!! I hope and pray she can have a good summer with us!!

zanacal
July 5th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Good luck, I really hope you O and get your BFP this month.

Emmy2012
July 5th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Good Luck!!

ladybug
July 5th, 2011, 01:32 PM
I wonder should I use my rePhresh now? we are going to dtd tonight......or should I use replens....Now I don't know what to do

shouldihope?
July 5th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Yay! Good luck to you!

Indira
July 5th, 2011, 03:14 PM
:fx: Good luck!

swish
July 5th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Good luck and lots of love to your mum, x

Out of the Blue
July 5th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I'm unable to help on your Replens/RePhresh question...Hope someone can give you some solid insight. Sending you lots of luck...:cheer: and sending your Mom lots of love...:HH: I can't wait to hear you got a BFP!!!

zanacal
July 5th, 2011, 04:09 PM
How close are you to actually doing the deed?! If you really want to get pregnant this month you might not want to use a whole applicator of Rephresh too close to the event. How long has it been since your last lot of Rephresh? Maybe you could use just a little and add some more tomorrow morning or use Replens tonight and Rephresh tomorrow.

ladybug
July 5th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks so much ladies!!! Its so awesome to have such great support....

I did use a tube of rephresh....I used one on Sat...We will not be dtd until late tonight because my hubby works late and them we put the kids to bed....We will continue to dtd until Thursday night, my flight leaves early friday morning....maybe I won't use anything else now...or maybe a fingertip of replens after...I really want to get my BFP while I am with my mom so I wont douche or anything else...
I think I will just do a hot relaxing bath each night with hubby and we use sylk as lube too...I dont check pH cause I dont want to get too obsessed....I will do a fingertip of replens and a lot of praying....I am excited...I really hope I can get my BFP this month

tweedledeedum
July 5th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Good luck!

zanacal
July 5th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Sounds like a plan, FX x

atomic sagebrush
July 8th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks so much ladies!!! Its so awesome to have such great support....

I did use a tube of rephresh....I used one on Sat...We will not be dtd until late tonight because my hubby works late and them we put the kids to bed....We will continue to dtd until Thursday night, my flight leaves early friday morning....maybe I won't use anything else now...or maybe a fingertip of replens after...I really want to get my BFP while I am with my mom so I wont douche or anything else...
I think I will just do a hot relaxing bath each night with hubby and we use sylk as lube too...I dont check pH cause I dont want to get too obsessed....I will do a fingertip of replens and a lot of praying....I am excited...I really hope I can get my BFP this month

I think this is a great plan. Wishing you the very very very best of luck hun.