PDA

View Full Version : Think i have blown it any help/advice PLEASE x

aintnocinderella
July 5th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Ok ladies i think i have blown it. i was planning on a proper sway next month, based on this i have been very lax on the diet, few days of chips, not overdoing the salt but not in the limits and the night i 'blew it' me and my best friend drank two bottles of wine between us, a bag of doritos, bag of popcorn and then a bag of haribo. i had my cycle down EXACTLY. 30 day cycle pos OPK day 18/19 guessing OV day 20 at worst and so when me and DH were a bit naughty i figured it was 7 days before OV atleast and i needed to see how my ph was effected and how long it took me to get down ect ready for next month....... when i woke up and did my CBFM i got my first high.... perfectly normal i get 5 highs 2 peaks.... follow the same pattern as OPKs......what i didnt expect to happen was to get all the signs i normally get on day 16 on day 14!!!!!! i just knew it was going to happen and then today i got my first peak. confirmed with OPK. This which means if i got my surge in the afternoon the day before i had the perfect cut off but may have ruined it all with a crap diet and too many calories??? to make it wrose i went to a foo fighters concert where i got in VIP saturday and took full advantage of the free food and free bar. not being too negative tho-
what did go right is that
#1.DH said (i say said i dont know) he was self lowering.
#2. its a girl moon
#3. it been lovely weather and i have been outside lots
#4. my ph is 4....4.5 in the EWCM bits (sorry TMI)
#5. i have been taking 280mg cranberry capsules and 1000 calcium/250 mag cuppliments for a good three months
#6. i upped dairy, drinking a 1lt chocolate milk a day i had planned to change this to a lower calories option next month
#7. whilst not crazy low calories i was hungry lots and wasnt eating as much as when i had my three boys
and lastly no breakfast for i dont know how long. not been eating it before i found swaying so i lost weight and deliberatly not eating it now.
# been taking certrazine one a day tablets tho they dont seem to be doing much
What can i do now to up my chances or is it all too late? i was thinking lime tampon all day and i just did it tho is they are already in there its pretty much fruitless. i know its a slim change i am pregnant but my and dh are very fertile and i fell first time with all my boys (tho bang on OV) i dont want to try 0+12 dont htink its good for me as all the boys were born on OV day and i cant be 100% of timing. i also wasnt temping so wont know exactly when i ov........ sorry for it being long WHAT DO I DO????

zanacal
July 5th, 2011, 01:22 PM
You know I really don't think it looks all that bad - that's quite a long list of things which went right! There's nothing you can do about your diet now, just concentrate on keeping blood sugar low in the 2WW. I was going to suggest an antihistimine but you're already doing that. Good luck and keep us updated!

aintnocinderella
July 5th, 2011, 01:44 PM
what part do you think genetics play as i was hoping my diet isnt too much of a factor. me and mum had identical pregnancies and are very similar. she was at her smallest when she concieved me but her and my dad had just opened a butchers shopa nd they ate meat every day. she also had lots of fruit and she still had me! if i am not pregnant i am going 100% tho now i am questioning how well i know my cycle. i know it was going to happen, all the signs were there. unfortunatly it was too late by that point :(

ladybug
July 5th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I don't think it looks that bad actually....You did a lot of things right ....Good Luck!

aintnocinderella
July 6th, 2011, 04:04 AM
thank you. someone else said they only saw what was wrong after the fact. dont think i am pregnant as we had such a big cut off and all my poking around checking ph and stuff :) i hope i'm not as it has given me so much more confidence for next month. my list of right things wont change and i can do the diet properly. i am trying not to loose motivation. i woke up this morning and i am never hungry but today i am starving x good luck to you all we can do this. i am banking on it x

atomic sagebrush
July 8th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I honestly do not think that is a bad sway at all. The skipping breakfast and antihistamines, even if you did nothing else, is a good pink sway. Plus, I really truly believe that the best pink sway is the one where you aren't even really thinking about it that much and it sounds like you had a lot of distractions and were able to relax and have some fun!!!