PDA

View Full Version : My girl sway

Lauraemily84
June 10th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Hello, I just wanted to post my sway, I have a two year old son and desperately wanted a girl and used this site for many tips and advice on gender swaying.

Basically I didn't sway very much, I wanted to do a good sway but found many things would be advised and then someone else would later say no that's not believed to sway pink lol so mainly it was just by luck I got my desired gender.

I tried to do things differently to what I did to conceive my son, so I was dieting on/off had lost a bit of weight and was a good weight for my height, I wasn't eating particularly healthy, lots of bbqs.
I was taking frolic acid and took cranberry and magnesium supplements for a few weeks prior to conception. My diet had lots of milk and cheese. As it was my birthday (July last year) I had a weekend of wine and cigarettes
Timing wise we bd 4 times before ovulation two days after AF finished, then two days after that then twice on the Saturday of my birthday weekend, then that was it, all occasions big O! I ovulated three days after that Saturday. I was really annoyed with my oh as I thought that there would be no chance of pregnancy that cycle and he had been to tiered to dtd lol!

BUT my biggest sway factor ( in my opinion) was that I ordered a fertility spell last June rite at the beginning of my cycle it was cast and I completed my part. I ordered the cheapest girl gender spell from mia angel, this lady can be googled she has a website! Now I know many people are sceptic on these and I joined an online group of other ladies and so far I'm the only one who got the desired gender but many of the others conceived very quickly, one lady had been ttc for 15 years!

I was on the combined oral pill before I started ttc and started ttc as soon as I came off it, I was very lucky and conceived the second cycle off the pill.

I used an organic lube called 'yes' it was only a sample but it was not a ttc lube but rather meant to keep a heLthy environment inside sorry tmi and I believe it must have been a bit acidic.

So I believe the factors that worked for me aside from Lady Luck were 1) deteriating condition ( dieting, some weight loss, smoking, drinking wine) , 2) timing of intercourse (cut off method, this also worked for my mum) 3) fertility spell for a girl , 4) coming off the pill and conceiving quickly

Also a lot of wishing , praying, hoping and dreaming for my little girl to come into my life. I had a gender scan at 17 weeks and when I was told a girl I cried it was one of the happiest days of my life.

I know there's not one special formula for either gender but I definately agree with doing the opposite to what you did to get a boy. My son was conceived on day of ovulation, I had been eating very healthy, lots of vitamins for me and oh, robitusin and epo for creating ewcm, being off the pill a long time before ttc.

Hope this helps someone xx good luck

dollych
June 10th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Thanks so much for sharing that with us lauraemily and BIG CONGRATS on your baby Girl :) xxx

atomic sagebrush
June 11th, 2014, 01:59 PM
I think this may be spam, but if not, congrats. :)