Babybeaublue
June 13th, 2014, 08:07 AM
:(

nuthinbutpink
June 13th, 2014, 08:10 AM
So sorry.

sweetdream
June 13th, 2014, 08:16 AM
I'm so sorry. don't have any words. Think it might be a coincidence.
I don't think it's your fault. Don't beat yourself up for it.
Wish you strength.

loobylue
June 13th, 2014, 09:12 AM
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I have had the same shocking news this week and also never experienced a miscarriage. I would hope that your doctor was confident that the antibiotics were ok otherwise he/she wouldn't have prescribed them for you. I know how you feel to be questioning though - I am doing the same, it's only natural. From what I've read it is likely to have just been one of those things. I know that's no comfort though. It hurts terribly I know. Sending you a much needed hug.

angielorna
June 13th, 2014, 09:15 AM
My heart sank when I saw this post. This is absolutely, positively NOT your fault. I am 150% sure. Miscarriages can happen to anyone. I understand the tendency to blame yourself (I've had 3), but truly there is nothing you could have done differently to have a different outcome. I'm so sorry for your loss....I hope you can find a way to start healing.
Hugs,
Angie

angielorna
June 13th, 2014, 09:19 AM
My suggestion, just hug them. They may not "do" hugs, but right now what you need is more important.
Angie

SamS_TTCPink
June 13th, 2014, 09:59 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It's heartbreaking. I am so positive that the antibiotics wouldn't have caused your miscarriage. Most of those warnings are just precautions, not actually because they are known to cause problems.

I know what is it like though to pick through everything at that time and wonder, but unfortunately miscarriages are a way too often event for reasons we will never know and not caused by anything we did or didn't do. 😞

My heart goes out to you and I know there's no words. Just sending you love and hugs. xx

SamS_TTCPink
June 13th, 2014, 10:00 AM
And so sorry of your loss too loobylue. It's heartbreaking. x

Babybeaublue
June 13th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Thank you everyone.
Loobylue I'm so sorry you are going through this too x

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2014, 10:09 AM
I am so sorry Beau - I do not think it was your fault and I also don't think the antibiotic had anything to do with it. Even the most dangerous drugs only cause problems some miniscule amount of the time and they have to be taken for long periods of time before they do.

The Anchor
June 13th, 2014, 11:09 AM
I'm so sorry Beau - I agree that there is very little chance that the antibiotic caused this. I don't think any doc would have prescribed it if they thought it would hurt bub. Try not to beat yourself up over it. HUGS to you.

PrimalMamma
June 16th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Babybeau I just wanted to say to you - it probably wasn't the antibiotics. They cant't ethically test medications on unborn babies so have to put warnings etc on things.. However, even IF the ABs are to blame, it absolutely was NOT your fault. You are not medically trained, you followed doctors advice. A loving mother is NEVER at fault when she miscarries. Xxoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aidansmum
June 16th, 2014, 08:32 PM
So sorry for you loss. You are in the right place, most of us have dealt with a miscarriage one time or more, and it's always heartbreaking. Now believe me, there's no way to tell what caused it but I know it's nothing you've done. Hugs and hope you feel better soon x

lyagirl
June 24th, 2014, 04:25 AM
I went through this in nov. I know how you feel and you will get over it. Trust me! R u going for a d and c? I'm still trying to get pregnant since then and it's hard as it was more the change in mindset, first you think you are pregnant and then go to find you are no longer carrying a viable pregnancy. I must stress to you this is absolutely in no way your fault, it's just nature. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yahmama
June 29th, 2014, 02:28 PM
I am so sorry hear of your loss, Beau :( Just now checking in after a few busy wks getting our house on the market to sell. Nothing you did would have caused a m/c. I've had several and they were all around 6 weeks and I know I beat myself up about every little thing I did so I know it's easier said than done to really believe that, but I hope you're doing OK.