PDA

View Full Version : TTC Blue Crew Grads

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

babydes56
July 6th, 2011, 06:46 AM
I thought i'd start a thread for us all who've swayed blue. Not sure how many ladies have had bfps lately but please join me

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 06:59 AM
What a great idea!!!!

babydes56
July 6th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Been meaning to start thread for ages, hope you get your bfp this month!

begonia
July 6th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Oh fun Babydes, thanks for starting this! When is your due date? Mine is 3/5/12. And Jen needs to get on over here too! And we have lots really from June ... DebH, Sunnye, ams... I am sure I am forgetting some ...

My3girls
July 6th, 2011, 05:43 PM
I swayed blue, due 2/17/12.

TTC5
July 6th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Been meaning to start thread for ages, hope you get your bfp this month!

Thanks hunni!

babydes56
July 7th, 2011, 10:04 AM
How are you all feeling? I'm still feeling better than i did with my last 2 daughters. Been loving salads, meat with lots of salt. Yesterday i felt nausea & ate fresh slices of tomatoe with salt & that just made me feel so much better. Still no vomiting. How big are all your boobs, mine havent changed much

begonia
July 7th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Babydes I'm glad you've been able to eat so well! I can't stomach much. I just have a general feeling of ick and not much sounds good ... I've been eating a lot of chips. And drinking soda or fruit juice mixed with club soda. With DD1 I had pretty bad ms from 6-15 weeks, with DD2 the whole pregnancy was just perfect and wonderful. I'm hoping the ick lifts and doesn't change to full on vomiting :nails:

My boobs haven't really changed yet either! They did with DD1 but not much with DD2 til my milk came in. I'd love a little pregnancy boost though.

The other thing different this time for me is I have lots of CM still. Never had that with the girls.

When is your next appointment? Do you have an NT scan scheduled?

babydes56
July 7th, 2011, 12:46 PM
I love chips but have been avoiding because i've put on weight already! Well if you look on the positive side for you at least you not pilling on the weight this early. My m/s usually starts around 8 wks which i am this week so i'm not counting my blessings just as yet. Your symptoms for your daughters are very similiar to the ones i had with my girls, i was convinced my second was a boy because i felt much better with her than i did with my first, hmmm goes to show that m/s has nothing to do with gender.
I cant say my cm is a lot or little, it's normal i think.

begonia
July 7th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Babydes, I was just like you ... totally sure my DD2 was a boy b/c of the difference in the pregnancies. When they said girl at my u/s I wasn't necessarily disappointed, just totally shocked b/c I was so sure it was a boy. ITA that symptoms really have nothing to do with the gender. But it sure would be nice if they did, LOL.

Can't believe you're 8 weeks already! My 8 week appointment is going to be here in no time, my July is super full. I'm glad to stay busy with the girls right now though... but it's also why I'm keeping my FX this light nausea is as bad as it gets, b/c they don't start back to school for another 6 weeks and I want to enjoy the rest of the summer with them. Especially DD1 since she'll go to kindy in the fall and we won't have as much time together.

babydes56
July 8th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Do you get a scan at 8wks or at a later stage? I'd have loved to have a 2yr gap like you between this baby & my other daughter who'll be 4 when the baby's born, i think they plan so well together & it's just too cute! I hope the light nausea doesnt get worse for you so you can enjoy with the girls. I just feel icky if i dont eat as soon as i'm hungry, still havent thrown up so FX it stays this way

begonia
July 8th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Babydes I had a scan at 8 weeks last pregnancy for dating, so I am betting they will do the same again. My 1st 2 girls are 3.5 years apart (so close to your 4 year gap) and they couldn't possibly get along better; part of me worries a 3rd baby will ruin their dynamic because right now, it's awesome. They are total buds.

Today I actually felt pretty good! I ate a chicken sandwich and waaaaaaaaay too many sour watermelon candies :-) We're doing pizza for dinner and that sounds good too. I'm hoping to incorporate a vegetable at some point; I haven't had any appetite for those. For some reason (and this has happened with my other pregnancies) I get very funny about texture and lots of veggies seem too slimy. It is so strange to me how pg changes your tastes.

When will you tell your DD's? I'm going to wait as long as I can; I'd like to wait til I'm 20 weeks unless I'm showing like crazy. And I probably will be, LOL, but a girl can dream. Anyhow I figure pregnancy is long enough that even once they know there will still be a loooooong way (esp to a child) before the baby arrives.

babydes56
July 9th, 2011, 06:16 AM
I've told my girls already, the little one says she's having a baby brother called George (from Peppa Pig) so i said it may be a girl & she says "no thank you":bigsmile:

My work collegue's daughter finally had the baby yesterday, she really wanted a grandson & guess what she got her grandson & i was jealous. I'm not a jealous person usually but i remember when it took me ages to fall preg that each time i heard someone was preg i'd be happy for them but i was also jealous & asked why cant i have that too. It's the same thing now when i hear someone's had a boy i cant help but feel jealous, dont get me wrong i'm really happy for them but i just cant help it. What gets to me is some people get exactly what they want, my ex boss got preg & said "i dont want a girl" & i hoped it was a girl because she was a right b*tch but no she got what she wanted a boy aaargh! Anyway this is the only place i can vent out:mad:

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Hiya ladies, just popping in:) Things are good here, enough symptoms to keep me happy, exciting isn't it!! I have had the need to 'start getting this house in order' so I NEED to seriously pick a room and get it started, thing is theres soo much to do, where do you start! My kitchen cupboard has collapsed its propped up by bricks, theres a tear in the sofa but DD4 is obsessed with drawing on everything so can I risk a new one, we need carpet fro the hall and stairs and theres little nail heads sticking up which keep catching peoples socks grr! Which is the priority?? Money is available but not plentiful!! Say a 500 £/$ budget as they pretty much buy the same things for a uk/us exchange rate.

begonia
July 9th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Baby, I get the jealousy thing, but only for people who I feel are smug about having a pigeon pair, or arrogant about having exactly what they hoped they would have. I have some very good friends who have a son, found out they are having a daughter, and said "oh, great! we have the perfect family. no need for us to have a third!" I can't stand being around them right now. I'll get over it b/c I know they didn't mean to insult my family, but hello!?? Totally rude.

ELP I would go for the kitchen cabinet and the carpet - esp the carpet! That part would drive me crazy. Too funny about DD4 drawing on everything! Both of my girls are that way! They got blue clay all over my white couch last week. Luckily we're getting rid of it in 4 months anyway so I didn't get upset :-) In the meantime though it looks quite awful, LOL!

babydes56
July 13th, 2011, 04:50 PM
This thread is slow, where are all the boy swayers?

ELP
July 14th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Thanks girlstyn thats really interesting:shrug::rofl:

begonia
July 14th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Thanks girlstyn thats really interesting:shrug::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: She's clearly just trying to wake up our thread, ELP ... as Babydes noted we aren't a lively crew! YET! I'm hoping once we get some more BFP's (CHEEKY get over HERE!) we'll get more action.

And I'm feeling sicker by the day :worry: 6 weeks and change. Still not as bad as I had it with DD1 but that was more like 8 weeks when it REALLY kicked in and I had the daily ... well, I'll spare you all the gory details. But suffice it to say I had to be near a restroom all the time :mad:

I'm flying tomorrow and just keeping FX I don't have to use the barf bag.

Other than that my pg symptoms are definitely different than I had either time before (though I don't think it means anything since both my girls gave me different symptoms) ... my nipples changed color! Like, very dark! NEVER seen that before.

Cheekymoo
July 15th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Okay so here I am :)....Af is due today/ tonight and no signs plus the little pink line is darker so have got the courage to post here LOL pinch me - I still can't believe it....

Begonia - LOL at the dark nipples - I got it BAD with both my girls LOL- I didn't notice with DD1 as it was gradual until one day after my preggo aqua class when i looked at my self in the bathrooms and noticed them old nipples STARING at me through my bathers ...............so embaressed LOL:suprise:

worst thing was it was at a gym pool on lower floor with all gym people excersing on machines above able to look down through the glass.......ROFLMAO....gave them a GREAT show...

I SWEAR there was No nipples when I brought them !:oops:

Cheekymoo
July 15th, 2011, 02:38 AM
babydes- so cute not sure about the name george though
LOL

babydes56
July 16th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Welcome Cheeky, glad to see you here. Yep George is definitely out :bigsmile:

My nipples were really dark with my last preg but i cant remember when they got dark. At the moment i havent got dark nipples but i'm sure it will happen, i have tender nipples though. This preg is once again different but i'm not holding onto the thought that it's a different gender. I've loved fruit then went off it in a week then i've loved salad which i still do & olives. I can eat cheese or cheesy pasta sauces which i absolutely hated when preg with the youngest, i can eggs which made me throw up with both DD's. Am loving chips & coke but trying to avoid. I can smell onion, garlic, coriander which i also disliked with the 2 girls. I can cook with onions/garlic etc without them offending me which i couldnt before so yes it's been better with this baby. I still feel icky here & there when i'm hungry or if i see food after i've eaten, i dont like opening the fridge after i eat coz i just want to throw up. I'm still a bit funny with smells like perfume & some cooked food but way better than with the girls & best of all it seems to be easing off as the days go by. So there goes where i am at the moment.

How about you girls? How you all feeling

begonia
July 18th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Welcome Cheeky! Glad you're here ... and too funny about the nipples, how embarrassing! LOL!

Foodwise I am currently on a fresh fruit kick. Meat isn't really working well for me, particularly if I have to cook it. I like nachos for dinner, just chips and cheese though. It's not a very healthy diet but I'm working on it! Oh and potato in any form still works very well for me... chips, fries, baked, mashed. All good. I tend to feel worst in the evenings.

The acne is pretty bad this time, not at all on my face but right under my jaw, and then my shoulders and back are a MESS. It's gross. I can't wait for September so I won't have to take the girls to the pool anymore and show everyone my yucky skin!

3Pink1Blue
July 20th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Hey ladies finally joining in! Here's my attempt to catch up lol

Baby- my boobs are a bit fuller but not any bigger.

B- me too tons of slime still, it's quite gross lol I could go on and on about hating the arrogant. My sil loves to point out that she has the perfect family, and all the problems that having a boy brings. One of these days I'm going to punch her in the face, ok not really just in my head. Don't even get my started on back acne, so nasty right now.

Over all feeling pretty good now. I got a pretty nasty case of the icky's at 6wks 1 day but started fading at around 9 wks. My diet is horrifying to me, I'm living off bowls of cereal, deviled eggs/egg salad sandwiches, chicken nuggets and French fries. Food in is food in though right? Well that's my justification and I'm sticking to it :bigsmile:

ELP
July 22nd, 2011, 02:58 AM
Your diet is sounding like mine Jen lol!! Wheres all the health food gone we were on:oops: I'm currently toast, chips, cheese sandwiches, chocolate! No wonder I've got the dreaded yi back constantly grr! Jen you must have a date for your NT!!! I can't wait to have a date in hand, something to work towards:)

Theres a lady over on IG called IC1111 doing psychic predictions, give her a try she seems quite genuine, she called gilr for me which is fine as I'm feeling pink lol, she has a bit of a backlog but if you post I'll keep my eye out for your replies!!!

ELP
July 22nd, 2011, 02:59 AM
And BTW I have a George!!!!!!:bigsmile:

3Pink1Blue
July 22nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
Elp- I have an us at 12 and 13 wks, that's as far ahead as we're thinking right now.

I've been having trouble sleeping lately, I'm sure it's just panic setting in. I'm 13 days from my m/c point and I think even though my brain is trying to stay calm I think my body is admitting it's anxiety. I wake a few times a night, right around the time I woke with the miscarriage, and lay there for a while. I'm really getting sick of this, I'm so ready for calm and happiness.

Roonarpia
July 22nd, 2011, 11:14 AM
swayed blue in January, due in 10 weeks :)

3Pink1Blue
July 22nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
Are you getting pink or blue?

ELP
July 22nd, 2011, 01:24 PM
swayed blue in January, due in 10 weeks :)Tooo exciting Roo!!!!!

ELP
July 22nd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Are you getting pink or blue?

I'm thinking pink for me, I think I was in the blue zone but DH still needed some work lol, but I just felt happy that cycle so I thought I'd just roll he dice!!

How about yourself, any ideas!!! I reckon blue for you, I have a strong feeling that there is going to be alot of blue success soon:agree:

3Pink1Blue
July 22nd, 2011, 04:43 PM
I feel like my sway was strong but don't trust my gut, it lied to me before lol

Roonarpa- I'm a dork, guess I could have just looked at your sig lol

ELP
July 23rd, 2011, 06:32 AM
I just had my original midwife call me!! She did my care for babies 1-5 before we moved to a new area 10 minutes up the road. When we moved we came under a different health authority, so a new midwife, even though I chose to deliver at the same hospital. All the local ladies deliver at the local authoritys hospital even though it is over 30minutes away. My original delivery hospital moved its location to 10 minutes up the rd (it was originally about 25 mins up the rd), but the local ladies all stick with the further away one??, so if you want to deliver at the new hospital (10 mins) you have to have your care back with my original authority now! Does that all make sense lol:bigsmile: Put it this way, its a silly mess but means I get to meet up with Sarah again, I've often wondred that if fate ever did this would it mean a change of genders for me as I've had all girls with this authority buy a mix with the old one!! We'll see.

Cheekymoo
July 23rd, 2011, 07:39 AM
ELP- Great news I hope it works out for you - it may just be a sign!!!
Isn't it funny how when you sway you read 'signs' in everything ??? I have been away for a few days and visited my very old Nanna who is loosing it - she recognises family mostly but doesn't hold a conversation etc and is in nursing home .....well She looked at my two girls and looked at me and asked where my little boy was??? I almost keeled over.....as she obviously knows nothing about my pregnancy yet...a sign?? Mabye?

Begonia -sorry to hear the skin is icky!!Have you had this with all your pregnancies ?? Does it pass?

AFM- Had the BEST break- it was so nice to get away for a while..my girls were just superstars...made me realise that I am so lucky to have them and that should this little bean be another girl how could i possibly be disappointed with another angel? I must say I am over this congestion I thought it was a cold/cough I have had but it is going to be almost 4 weeks it has been hanging around I am thinking it may be pregnancy related??? Any one else had this?

ELP
July 23rd, 2011, 07:53 AM
I reckon its a sign from old Nanna!!! She knew he was in the room but couldn't see him!!

And the conjestion, YES!!, I get it with every pregnancy ugh, its a good sign so keep hold of it lol:bigsmile:

begonia
July 23rd, 2011, 05:31 PM
Oooo, Cheeky that is crazy cool about her comment, I would totally read into it too! My skin was bad with DD1, but man, this one is just really wrecking it. Not on my face so much but my jawline and neck and back are just disgusting. Ugh. I am keeping FX it will pass soon!

ELP I think your midwife is definitely going to deliver this little boy for you ;-) Wouldn't that be funny? I'm glad you get to have her back though, sounds like you really liked her.

Roon I can't believe you've only got 10 weeks left! Wow! Hope you're feeling well!

Jen I'm glad to hear you've got the slime too, I'm SURE it's a sign we're having sons ;-) No other possible explanation at all. FX you start sleeping easier when the dreaded day passes. I'm sure it won't ease it 100% but hopefully it'll ease it A LOT.

AFM I have my 1st appointment 7.28 so am getting anxious/excited about it. Really hoping I get a dating scan so we can see the little bean. Had them with my 2 previous pg's so am thinking I will get one, but was with different docs for those so who knows.

Cheekymoo
July 24th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Begonia- it sounds really horrible i hate spots- did it last all preganncy with dd1? what did i miss re the slime...LOL I am intrigued ...although only slime coming from me is in the nasal area! Good luck with your appointment it makes it more real.....hope you get a scan I am going to make sure i get one don't care if i have to pay etc...I had one last time due to a little bleeding...might just mention it again LOL

Elp- I will TRY and think of it as a good sign but man...I am soo not enjoying it- tell me it passed after a while with you?

ELP
July 24th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Elp- I will TRY and think of it as a good sign but man...I am soo not enjoying it- tell me it passed after a while with you?

LOL, do you know what I don't think it did/does with me, I just have a snotty 9 months! A family member even commented on it, saying how my nose is aways runnign when I'm pregnant:bigsmile: I also get embarassingly hot, I mean sweaty lol, just sitting in somebody elses house I will be visibly sweating:rofl: Gross old fat, snotty, sweaty woman on your couch! How would you llike that!!!:bigsmile:

Cheekymoo
July 25th, 2011, 07:57 AM
ELP- You sound just gorgeous a real sight to be hold LOL!! I am suprised your hubby has agreed to more babies ;) LOL (I am sitting here crossing my fingers that i don't start that sweaty stuff:suprise: I think my friends and family may just leave they are on the edge with my snot fest / coughing up phlem as it is....geez pregnancy is JUST gorgeous....how soon you forget.....

ELP
July 25th, 2011, 09:09 AM
:rofl: Poor old DH, I am an embarassement to him:bigsmile: But he can't afford to leave me, God bless the CSA (Child support agency;)) Sometimes he statrs crying when he see's that fertile look in my eyes:rofl:

begonia
July 25th, 2011, 12:53 PM
:rofl: Poor old DH, I am an embarassement to him:bigsmile: But he can't afford to leave me, God bless the CSA (Child support agency;)) Sometimes he statrs crying when he see's that fertile look in my eyes:rofl:

LOL! "the fertile look" in your eyes! So funny!!!

Seriously we sound like a super attractive lot of girls at this point, with the snots, the fat, the spots, and the sweats! I'm also just waiting for the belly to pop out. I fully expect with #3 I'll be showing at 12 weeks ... with DD1 I made it to 20 weeks before I looked at all preggers. It was quite nice. DD2 was more like 16 weeks, so this one ... heavens I'm just hoping I can get through the rest of the summer without people seeing it!

Oh and Cheeky the slime is just good ol' CM. CM that won't quit. I'm so over it!

Cheekymoo
July 26th, 2011, 07:22 AM
LOL! "the fertile look" in your eyes! So funny!!!

Seriously we sound like a super attractive lot of girls at this point, with the snots, the fat, the spots, and the sweats! I'm also just waiting for the belly to pop out. I fully expect with #3 I'll be showing at 12 weeks ... with DD1 I made it to 20 weeks before I looked at all preggers. It was quite nice. DD2 was more like 16 weeks, so this one ... heavens I'm just hoping I can get through the rest of the summer without people seeing it!

Oh and Cheeky the slime is just good ol' CM. CM that won't quit. I'm so over it!

Oh I see.....well mabye I am carrying a boy ( MY DH is Welsh) maybe baby takes after his dad and has it all backwards !LOL You are causing slime in the wrong end baby SORT IT OUT !....I swear I am DRY down there...yet i do remember being very icky with my last two pregnancies!...Wierd..

ELP- So funny....How many times have you caught him? Is this your 3rd?More?

3Pink1Blue
July 26th, 2011, 03:50 PM
B- I'm hoping slime is a boy thing, I've never had it before. No belly yet for you? I've definitely started to protrude, regular pants haven't been an option for a few weeks, I get pretty big pretty fast though. I'm one of those "tell me you're almost there" women lol

Cheeky- we are having lots and lots cm. Seriously tons of slime, quite nasty lol

elp- yay for favorite mw's. I too am snotty/stuffy the whole way through. That couch image is super vivid, thanks for that lol

iluvmyman
July 26th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Hi ladies, thanks to Mrs Begonia, I'm hopping on over to the "already done been knocked up" thread. I'm going to bed in a minute but wanted to say hi. I had a little "spotting" today but am seeing the Dr. in the a.m.. I've not had this happen in any of my 4 other pregnancies so we'll see. Just praying for God's will.

3Pink1Blue
July 27th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Hi ladies, thanks to Mrs Begonia, I'm hopping on over to the "already done been knocked up" thread.

lol where is that?

babydes56
July 28th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hey ladies, am away in london so just dropped in to say hello. Glad to see more ladies have joined the thread.

How are you all doing with the nausea? I'm starting not to feel preg because the nausea has subsided & have only felt icky for 3wks, i cant wait for my 12wk scan. Oh & by the way i'm at that stage where i just look fat but have had people ask if i'm preggers so it looks like i'll be showing way quicker this time. I sure hope to lose it all in 5mnths after baby

Just wanted to say i had tons of cm with DD's & just normal cm now so i dont know if cm has anything to do with gender, just my thought.

iluvmyman
July 28th, 2011, 11:57 AM
lol where is that?

That's right here Mrs, 12 weeks! :)

iluvmyman
July 28th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Are you guys continuing or took your BBT? I had the recent (scare for me) of light bleeding and the other part that is bugging me, is that my temps have been dropping daily on FF and today went below the coverline which is not helping put my mind at ease. Should I just stop taking my temps at this point, is it not accurate or could it be showing I'm in danger of m/c. I'll also pose this question in the ttc thread of ladies.

Freya
July 28th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Hi iluvmyman, and congratulations on your pregnancy :celebrate: ! I also wondered about temping, I think I temped for about a week after my BFP and then stopped. Apparently it can fluctuate wildly - mine did and I had a very strong pregnancy start, so temping just freaked me out for no reason at all. :fingers: for a strong pregnancy for you too :luck: :) .

begonia
July 28th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Hey ladies, am away in london so just dropped in to say hello. Glad to see more ladies have joined the thread.

How are you all doing with the nausea? I'm starting not to feel preg because the nausea has subsided & have only felt icky for 3wks, i cant wait for my 12wk scan. Oh & by the way i'm at that stage where i just look fat but have had people ask if i'm preggers so it looks like i'll be showing way quicker this time. I sure hope to lose it all in 5mnths after baby

Just wanted to say i had tons of cm with DD's & just normal cm now so i dont know if cm has anything to do with gender, just my thought.

When is your 12 week scan scheduled for Baby? And I'm just joking around about CM/gender ... I don't think there are ANY reliable signs in pregnancy other than seeing the goods on an u/s.

begonia
July 28th, 2011, 02:58 PM
No temping for me Iluv but I never did to begin with!

Baby I hate the "fat" stage where you don't quite look pg! I'm curious to see how I'll look during this one. Both my DD's I carried so small that I never looked full-term ... DD1 they kept scanning me in my 3rd tri to make sure she was REALLY as far along as they thought. DD2 they didn't bother since my history for carrying small was there ... but then she popped out over 9lbs, LOL!

Had my 1st appt today and all looks great! Dating scan confirmed my O was likely right when I thought it was, so that was cool to see. And a nice strong heartbeat. I left 100% sure I don't want to find out gender though (and might not even nubsess now) bc I remembered instantly, lying there on the us table, how awful I felt when I heard "girl" at DD2's us. I don't want to go through that again so am definitely just waiting til birth.

3Pink1Blue
July 29th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Baby- I am quickly leaving the fat or preg stage, and yes each baby will pop out sooner and usually bigger. I'm not sure about the cm thing either but I had hardly any with my girls and tons this time. My m/s is also starting to fade, don't be nervous, this is exactly when it's supposed to ease up.

Iluv- ha ha, yeah I'm a dork. I gave up temping months before my bfp, too much stress.

B- carry small? Lucky, I get HUGE lol. We too are leaning towards a surprise, so scared about another girl. This time I think I'd rather get the let down and the sweet little face at the same time.

boyjoy
July 31st, 2011, 08:19 PM
Hi to all BC Grads..
Jen, are you going for a nub shot? :) I was not able to obsess with mine so looking for a good nub shot :))

ELP
August 1st, 2011, 05:06 AM
ELP- So funny....How many times have you caught him? Is this your 3rd?More?This is No9 for me Cheeky:oops: I just can't seem to get enough of them lol!

My flamin computers been down again, it seems like I've been away for ages when really it was only a few days! Talk about addict lol! When's your scan Jen??!!! I can't wait for you!! Nub guessing! I hope you see a reeeeally obvious boy nub:agree:

SpicyTunaSushi
August 1st, 2011, 05:50 AM
Hi Girls,

Can I join? Newly pg! I had a scare this morning- took a CBE digi (positive yesterday) and it said "not pregnant", but the line was pretty dark. I took two more and both said pregnant (all with FMU). I don't like CBE digis now. grrr.

BBs are starting to get tender- always a first sign for me, but I was punching them a lot in the last few days to see if they were tender. Cramping on right side and peeing a lot! Ugh. I hate having to go to the bathroom every 30 mins. My least favorite part of pregnancy (aside from puking and MS of course).

My SIL just announced they are due a month or so before- happy for her, but it is going to make things difficult in terms of finding help. Thankful my mom can come help- but hard to predict when baby will come since dd was early.

begonia
August 1st, 2011, 09:23 AM
LOL to punching your bb's to see if they are sore, Spicy!!! FWIW the CBE digital screwed me too; I got a + in the pm with a FRER at 10dpo, and the next day took the CBE digital (also in the pm) and it was negative. It turned up + with FMU on 12 dpo though. FRER is IMO best for me, but fingers crossed I never need to POAS again.

We have no family nearby so all of my help has to be paid, BOOOO! But I WILL have help, LOL. We live about 1/2 mile from a university so I have endless babysitters from there. It's fab. Actually with DD1 starting kindy in the fall I doubt I'll need much help since for the most part I'll just be handling the baby and DD2, who will be in preschool M/W/F.

ELP, I seriously don't know how you do it! 3 kids has me a little freaked out, and the 3rd isn't even here yet! My FIL grew up as one of ten though :happy: Funny, I never thought about it, but he was smack in the middle #5, and the FIRST boy. I bet his parents thought he'd never come!

Jen you go again this week, right? I'm so thrilled your midwife is taking such great care of you with frequent visits and scans. FX as the days tick by you're feeling more at ease.

Babydes your 12 week scan must be coming up soon! Hope you get a nice, boy nub shot to totally debunk the ramzi thing, which I still don't believe is true.

We have quite a few members here now! I can't wait til the whole crew is here :bigsmile:

SpicyTunaSushi
August 1st, 2011, 09:27 AM
LOL to punching your bb's to see if they are sore, Spicy!!! FWIW the CBE digital screwed me too; I got a + in the pm with a FRER at 10dpo, and the next day took the CBE digital (also in the pm) and it was negative. It turned up + with FMU on 12 dpo though. FRER is IMO best for me, but fingers crossed I never need to POAS again.

For real. I hate this uncertain stage- the early days. Ugh. I like FRERs too. I had great luck with them in my early pregnancy.
I just feel like i can't trust the positives when I see one stinking positive!

begonia
August 1st, 2011, 09:35 AM
I know what you mean Spicy! With DD1 (we were not trying, and I kept hoping one would be neg) I swear I took 8 tests!

When will you have your 1st appointment? That totally eased my mind. Aside from the dream I had last night ... ugh ... I posted it on our august thread too but I dreamt I had my NT scan and 1) they told me it was a boy (and I was livid bc I want a surprise) and 2) they told me it had downs. UGH. I think the downs thing just comes from my experience with DD1 (false positive on the bloodwork) but I will feel loads better after my NT scan. I don't really believe there is something wrong so I'll feel much better after I hear that all looks good.

SpicyTunaSushi
August 1st, 2011, 09:40 AM
Oh man, that would be a scare. I need to call the midwife for a booking appointment (UK), but I do have a research (participating in a group- whether late implantation leads to early loss (less than 6 weeks)) scan at 6 and 8 weeks- so that is nice, and then at 12 weeks (standard).

begonia
August 1st, 2011, 09:52 AM
Oh Spicy that is awesome to get 2 early scans, 6 and 8! It's standard with my doc for a dating scan at the 1st appt (usually 8-10 weeks) and then 12. What luck to be part of such a cool study!

It's funny bc on the one hand I want the scan to hurry up and get here so I can feel better about babe being OK, but my scan is also the same week DD1 starts kindy and so I want to extend these next 3 weeks of having a "preschooler" forever :happy:

AND ... poor DD1 ... she'll start kindy, find out she's having a sibling, and move to a new house (not changing schools though) ... all this fall. I'm hoping I won't start showing til at least september so I can give her a month of school before breaking the news about the next big change on her horizon.

SpicyTunaSushi
August 2nd, 2011, 07:01 AM
Just made the initial appointment with the doctor. Hooray- and another strong BFP this morning. I think I am done with temping and testing now. :)

3Pink1Blue
August 3rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Boyjoy - not looking for one but will certainly post one if I get it.

ELP- u/s tomorrow but it's again a "see it's still ok" kind of an u/s lol

Spicy- CONGRATS again!! The more the merrier over here :bigsmile:

B- no relaxing for me yet. dd3 was born 2wks into dd1 starting K, she took it all in stride. My girls love babies, they want 10 more sisters lol

Well tonight's the night I miscarried. Freaking a bit, well a lot. Hoping for a happy post tomorrow.

begonia
August 3rd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Oh Jen I'm sorry; I won't tell you not to freak because let's face it, we all would in that situation. Praying you actually can sleep tonight and looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow. It's nice timing that you'll get to have an u/s tomorrow :happy:

I love that your girls want more sisters; that's pretty special!

Layla
August 3rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
I just saw your post 3pink and my thoughts are with you tonight also. I spent that night with dd1 cuddled up in our bed. That was what helped me.

3Pink1Blue
August 3rd, 2011, 07:53 PM
B- the u/s isn't nice timing it was fully planned that way, I need to see the baby tomorrow, plain and simple.

Layla- thanks Hun. I'm seriously considering having dd3 sleep with me tonight, nothing bad can happen if she's with me, right? :bigsmile:

begonia
August 3rd, 2011, 07:57 PM
B- the u/s isn't nice timing it was fully planned that way, I need to see the baby tomorrow, plain and simple.

Layla- thanks Hun. I'm seriously considering having dd3 sleep with me tonight, nothing bad can happen if she's with me, right? :bigsmile:

I think that is a great idea! And I want to see a baby pic tomorrow, nub or no nub, it'll be fun to see your little one if you feel like sharing :happy:

ELP
August 4th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Thinking of you today Jen xxx

babydes56
August 4th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Thinking of you Jen, hope you get see your baby tomorrow all healthy which i'm sure will be the case but i hear you about your fears especially after what happened last yr. I have my 12wk scan on Mon, i too am nervous

babydes56
August 4th, 2011, 05:59 AM
No temping for me Iluv but I never did to begin with!

Baby I hate the "fat" stage where you don't quite look pg! I'm curious to see how I'll look during this one. Both my DD's I carried so small that I never looked full-term ... DD1 they kept scanning me in my 3rd tri to make sure she was REALLY as far along as they thought. DD2 they didn't bother since my history for carrying small was there ... but then she popped out over 9lbs, LOL!

Had my 1st appt today and all looks great! Dating scan confirmed my O was likely right when I thought it was, so that was cool to see. And a nice strong heartbeat. I left 100% sure I don't want to find out gender though (and might not even nubsess now) bc I remembered instantly, lying there on the us table, how awful I felt when I heard "girl" at DD2's us. I don't want to go through that again so am definitely just waiting til birth.

Meant to say great that you saw the lil strong heartbeat. So you gonna wait till birth to find out, i think it'a a great plan. I dont know if i can go by ramziz theory because the US might show scans pics differently than UK because i asked tech where baby was & she put probe to my right & that's exactly as the picture showed & Alestis says the scan pics are reversed which wasnt so in my case so i'm not too bothered about all these predictions & will wait for confirmation at 20wk scan.

babydes56
August 4th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Hi Girls,

Can I join? Newly pg! I had a scare this morning- took a CBE digi (positive yesterday) and it said "not pregnant", but the line was pretty dark. I took two more and both said pregnant (all with FMU). I don't like CBE digis now. grrr.

BBs are starting to get tender- always a first sign for me, but I was punching them a lot in the last few days to see if they were tender. Cramping on right side and peeing a lot! Ugh. I hate having to go to the bathroom every 30 mins. My least favorite part of pregnancy (aside from puking and MS of course).

My SIL just announced they are due a month or so before- happy for her, but it is going to make things difficult in terms of finding help. Thankful my mom can come help- but hard to predict when baby will come since dd was early.

Good to see you here!!

babydes56
August 4th, 2011, 06:00 AM
ELP, how you doing?

3Pink1Blue
August 4th, 2011, 11:49 AM
I survived the night! I'll check back in after my u/s.

b-I posted a pic of me 2 days late w/dd3 on the ttc thread, I so don't carry small lol

begonia
August 4th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Babydes I think waiting til 20 weeks is a good plan; I googled the Ramzi thing and I really wonder why if his study was so credible there hasn't been any more serious scientific commentary on it, KWIM? Anyhow if the babe is on your right I know that is supposed to mean boy, so FX it is right for you! And who knows maybe you'll get a great boy nub shot :bigsmile:

JEN! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! :running: Glad to hear it and can't wait to hear about the appt today!

3Pink1Blue
August 4th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Hey ladies, great appt, super squirmy fetus. Even got a little wave :bigsmile:496

begonia
August 5th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Jen that pic really is just precious!! I can't believe you're already 13 weeks though, goodness it goes so fast! Have you told the girls yet or still waiting it out? I really hope to make it to about 16 weeks before I tell mine.

3Pink1Blue
August 5th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Awe thanks, I love it. It was exactly what I needed yesterday. It did seem to come fast but I think that's because I was so afraid of it and brought you all with me. Really glad I did though :kiss:
We actually told the girls a while ago, we wanted to wait but my aversions have me eating "crap" while they are eating healthy. I felt like a hypocrite so we opted to risk it. Not to mention my quickly developing belly, if you know me it's pretty obvious at this point.

It's crazy but I'm kinda giddy this morning, like I just got my bfp. I'm still a little nervous but starting to get really excited, so glad we're telling everyone soon! Oh and dh has changed sides on me, he suddenly really wants to know! From preg 1 he was always against knowing but this time he's suddenly started pushing. I told him to think in terms of hearing girlagain and he immediately shot back "i love girls, I have 3 of em" lol How is it I want him to have a son so much more then he does? He's really excited lately so I'm thinking I may give in.

ELP
August 5th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Jen thats brilliant! and what a treasured picture that is xxx That little person will be coming to join your family and it sounds like that everybody is getting excited!! Have you felt any wiggles yet???

ELP
August 5th, 2011, 03:30 PM
ELP, how you doing?I'm good babyD:hugs: I gave myself a little scare a couple of days ago! I pee'd on a hpt and it came up really faint! But apparantly this can happen due to them being overwhelmed with hcg or from just a drop in hcg due to the placenta taking over, I'm feeling shattered so I'm pretty sure that things are ok:agree:

Counting down for your scan now babyD!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 More sleeps as the kids would say :bigsmile: Things are brightening up nicely for the blue's aren't they, hopefully we'll have even more members moving on over soon!!!

begonia
August 5th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I told him to think in terms of hearing girlagain and he immediately shot back "i love girls, I have 3 of em" lol How is it I want him to have a son so much more then he does? He's really excited lately so I'm thinking I may give in.

This is so US! I want a son more than DH for sure; he didn't even want in on the swaying. I say give in to finding out; I can honestly say if my DH wasn't so into the having a surprise (which you've already done so had the experience) I would find out for sure. Not in the u/s office; I'd have them write it down and then DH and I could open it, and if it is girl #3 I'd probably go immediately to the store and buy loads of things for her to make myself feel better :bigsmile: Maybe that's why DH doesn't want to find out ... he's scared of the bill from my therapy shopping :rofl:

begonia
August 5th, 2011, 03:37 PM
ELP glad all is well; that is quite a scare but good to know that information!

3 sleeps :happy: Kids are so cute.

ELP
August 5th, 2011, 03:49 PM
lol, they do make me laugh bless them:bigsmile:

Also, I read with the hpt's, that if at that point you actually dilute the pee down a bit then it should come back up as a strong positive again! I didn't actually try that but interesting none the less!!

B, how are you feeling?? Do you have a scan lined up yet??? I have my 1st midwife on Sunday! So should receive a scan date soon after that, I can't wait!!

begonia
August 5th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I feel great, comparatively! I always compare it to pg #1 where I felt rotten so I remember how lucky I am to feel so decent this time :happy: In general the last week has been pretty great; today I felt a bit off but we were at the pool with friends and I was dehydrated, so coming home to lay in the air conditioning and drink some ginger ale has really helped.

I had a scan at my 8 week appt and will have another in about 3 weeks when I'm 12 weeks! I can't wait to see the bean again! You'll have to pop in on Sunday and tell us how it goes; FX you can see a nice strong heartbeat already!

3Pink1Blue
August 5th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Elp- I swear I felt little things since yesterday but I think it's wishfull thinking lol how far along are you now? You need a ticker lol Does Dh know yet?

B- we've always gone straight from the u/s to the store to buy the coming home from the hospital outfit. Shopping after the news does help you heal lol

Cheekymoo
August 7th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hey girls ! sorry i have been MIA- have had the worst chesty cough/cold etc for weeks now I have finally given in and got some antibiotics as i just wasn't getting better :(

3PNB- What a gorgeous piccie!!...ah seems so real at that 12 week scan doesn't it??...I think it is the point i really believe I will be having a baby! Prior to that I just kind of cruise along :) I will be intrested to see if you end up finding out! that is not too far away!

Begonia- Seems like all our hubbies are the same, mine did a few swaying bits but only for me...he really couldn't care less if he has another girl, it's me that wants a boy but i guess thats a good thing at least there will only be one of us disapointed if it is a girl :)

Elp- strange about the HPTs., that would have FREAKED me out! glad i didn't do it before knowing this info I so would have panicked tooo- did you just jump straight on the computor and google it ? I bet your heart was racing sooo hard!

AFM- Had my first apointment- saw atiny bean with a flickering heart beat! So relieved to see it...still doesn't seem real yet but will be booking in my 12 week scan in a few weeks so mabye then :)

ELP
August 8th, 2011, 07:15 AM
I feel great, comparatively! I always compare it to pg #1 where I felt rotten so I remember how lucky I am to feel so decent this time :happy: In general the last week has been pretty great; today I felt a bit off but we were at the pool with friends and I was dehydrated, so coming home to lay in the air conditioning and drink some ginger ale has really helped.

I had a scan at my 8 week appt and will have another in about 3 weeks when I'm 12 weeks! I can't wait to see the bean again! You'll have to pop in on Sunday and tell us how it goes; FX you can see a nice strong heartbeat already!
You lucky woman to have had a day out near the pool! Did you tell them your pg is or is still under wraps??? I bet you can't wait for that next scan, I am absolutely dieing to see everybodies nubshots!!!!!!!

ELP
August 8th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Elp- I swear I felt little things since yesterday but I think it's wishfull thinking lol how far along are you now? You need a ticker lol Does Dh know yet?

B- we've always gone straight from the u/s to the store to buy the coming home from the hospital outfit. Shopping after the news does help you heal lol

I'm currently 8 +3 Jen!! Its Monday the 8th here for time track difference lol. I told DH pretty early with this one, only as he directly asked grr:), he kind of mumbled it ti the kids a couple of weeks ago but I'm sure they took no notice of him as yesterday after the appointment they were kind of surprised it was a midwife app we'd been to!! I've not told anyone else yet and don't intend to til after a scan, apart from my lil brother who had to be told as I had to run to the toilet to puke when he popped round for a cuppa one day lol, it was kind of obviuos what was up:bigsmile: tbh though, I think it was his aftershave that did it? don't get me wrong its expensive stuff but the floral/chemical smell was overwhelming!!! I haven't felt the need to puke like that since, poor bro:bigsmile:

ELP
August 8th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Elp- strange about the HPTs., that would have FREAKED me out! glad i didn't do it before knowing this info I so would have panicked tooo- did you just jump straight on the computor and google it ? I bet your heart was racing sooo hard!

AFM- Had my first apointment- saw atiny bean with a flickering heart beat! So relieved to see it...still doesn't seem real yet but will be booking in my 12 week scan in a few weeks so mabye then :)

Cheeky, fantastic appointment! Isn't it brilliant to see a heartbeat:HH: Which side was baby on did you ask??? All mt cramps are on the left which would mean pink for me lol!!

The hpt thing was gutting:( I just thought ffs! Here we go again! Then straight onto the trusty gooly lol, it took a while to hunt down some positive answers though! I should write a thread in the pregnancy section so we have the info here for anyone else silly enough to still be playing with hpt's in wekes 7-8:oops:

ELP
August 8th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Right, my appointment!!!:bigsmile:

It was great! No scan but just to hold pregnancy notes in your hands makes things feel ok doesn't it :) I had to bring the 4 youngest girls (1,2,4,7) so that was slightly distracting but my old/new midwife hadn't met the youngest 3 so it was nice to introduce them, she was also the midwife for my sisters 5 babies so she's kind of a friend of the family:) She's put me down as yesterday being 9 weeks from lmp dates, which on one hand is good as I get my scan earlier but on the other hand is bad as the nub will be younger won't it and may be misleading!!! What to do?? I think I will check the scan date against my dates and maybe say I can't make it and move it a little later?? That will be hard, turning down a scan lol!!

So now my local midwife (midwife services is a mess around here!) will do my normal measure check ups and I will see my original midwife for bigger appointments! So a good visit for me all in all!!!!

babydes56
August 8th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Had my 12wk scan this morning, saw the face, little hands & legs & baby moved hand while i was having scan. I cant believe it's a real baby now! The placenta was interior but she didnt say left or right & i didnt bother pushing for an answer. The scan all made it real that i'm having a baby now, exciting & sweet. Dont know what the heartbeat rate is yet.

ELP, i couldnt take my little one into the scan room this morning because they arent allowed in but i did take her to my midwife appoint.

B, what side was your lilttle bean on?

3PNB, cute scan pic. Love that you got a a wave, cute

ELP
August 8th, 2011, 09:44 AM
babyD!!!!!!! Piccies, post some piccies!!!!!!!!!! Did you keep an eye out for any nub clues??

3Pink1Blue
August 8th, 2011, 11:36 AM
elp - did dh tell the whole world like you thought he would? Woohoo for good appts!! He he he poor bro, it's amazing what smells suddenly kill you lol

baby- awe so exciting when they are wiggly! I'm with elp pics!!

I'm going to say it ladies, screw ramzi's theory! If I have it right it was based on the placenta's position at 6wks not 10/12 like many of us have seen. The placenta moves as the uterus grows, in a week mine went from the left to much more posterior.

Well it's official I'm definitely feeling little kicks! It's really helping me relax, each day it reminds my all is ok. Anything yet for anyone else?

begonia
August 8th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Such fun to have all the appointments starting!! Love hearing about it!

Cheeky how lovely to see the heartbeat :awe: Makes one feel truly pregnant when you see it on screen doesn't it?!!

ELP sounds like things went perfectly for you, too bad about no scan yet but sounds like it will be soon! Yes I think the best time for nubshots is 12-14, no earlier no later. I would try to wrangle the schedule to get it at a good time if you're hoping for a good nub!

Babydes I'm so glad your scan went well too! That is wonderful news and must make you feel great knowing you have a healthy little one in there. Will you get another at 16 or wait now until 20? My bean was smack in the middle on my 8 week scan; no real side chosen.

I think Jen is right about Ramzi; he did his u/s at 6 weeks I know. I think the weird thing for me is if Ramzi is so reliable (his study numbers at like 97% seem convincing) then why are there no follow up studies or commentary from others in the scientific community? You would think that would be a topic that would hold interest for many if it was true. Most of the studies we see when we look at the swaying links have all kinds of references and other studies linking to them; his is just a paper out there all alone. Seems weird to me.

3Pink1Blue
August 8th, 2011, 07:09 PM
See that's how I feel B, we hear this theory and get all worked up about it but yet no one talks/knows about it.

begonia
August 8th, 2011, 07:27 PM
I think the best example is the Oxford study - that thing was blasted all over the news when it came out, it was on my Yahoo home page I remember! And even now if you google it you find sooooo many articles about it. Google Ramzi and you find his paper, and a bunch of boards like IG, etc where people are guessing on scans. So strange to me because it seems like main****** media would have jumped on the topic if it held water. That said I don't know why it isn't considered credible... that part makes me curious, because if you read his paper it seems reasonable. But I'm no scientist, I'm an accountant/computer programmer turned SAHM :rofl: Excellent qualifications for judging scientific studies, no?!?

ELP
August 9th, 2011, 03:28 AM
Exactly, I don't think it would be hard to be proved true or false would it! They would just need for a quick note on any early scan ladies wouldn't they and then match it up afterbirth, if I was a tech I'd have a little book of my own where I'd keep notes lol!!

ELP
August 9th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Jen thats brilliant that your feeling movement:HH: It so reassuring isn't it:)

babydes56
August 9th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Any of you having headaches? They not serious but i get them now & then, i hope it's nothing. I had dizzy spells when i miscarried last yr

babydes56
August 9th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Such fun to have all the appointments starting!! Love hearing about it!

Cheeky how lovely to see the heartbeat :awe: Makes one feel truly pregnant when you see it on screen doesn't it?!!

ELP sounds like things went perfectly for you, too bad about no scan yet but sounds like it will be soon! Yes I think the best time for nubshots is 12-14, no earlier no later. I would try to wrangle the schedule to get it at a good time if you're hoping for a good nub!

Babydes I'm so glad your scan went well too! That is wonderful news and must make you feel great knowing you have a healthy little one in there. Will you get another at 16 or wait now until 20? My bean was smack in the middle on my 8 week scan; no real side chosen.

I think Jen is right about Ramzi; he did his u/s at 6 weeks I know. I think the weird thing for me is if Ramzi is so reliable (his study numbers at like 97% seem convincing) then why are there no follow up studies or commentary from others in the scientific community? You would think that would be a topic that would hold interest for many if it was true. Most of the studies we see when we look at the swaying links have all kinds of references and other studies linking to them; his is just a paper out there all alone. Seems weird to me.

I only get another scan at 20wks. So your little bean was in the middle, good on them for not causing you unneccessary stress

begonia
August 9th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Baby I haven't had any headaches but I know they are not uncommon during pg; I hope it is nothing for you too. Maybe keep track of how often and how severe and contact your doctor if they are persisting? FX they go away soon. Are you feeling well otherwise?

LOL about the middle-placement not causing me any stress; it's a sign for my hopes for this 3rd baby ... one that will finally be easy on me! Everyone I know with 3 says the 3rd is by far their most easy going child :fingers: For those of you on here where that is NOT the case, I don't want to hear it :bigsmile:

babydes56
August 10th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Hope that's true about 3rd being easy going! For sure your lil bean didnt want mommy stressing about ramziz theory lool. Well i had the most aching head last night so much for saying it wasnt bad..i feel fine otherwise but i just hope they dont continue throughout my pregnancy.

3PNB, did you say you can feel the baby moving already, wow that's early

ELP
August 10th, 2011, 09:23 AM
For those of you on here where that is NOT the case, I don't want to hear it :bigsmile::rofl: I'm saying nothing! Apart from something I shouldn't really say but, my DC3 does twinkle just that little bit brighter:)

ELP
August 10th, 2011, 09:24 AM
babyD, the headaches are completely normal as are the dizzy spells:) With DC2 I had to ask the lady in the shop for a chair, sooo embarassing:oops:

3Pink1Blue
August 10th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Baby- dd3 was my preg of migraines, my mw told me to take some tylonel and chase it with a half a can of caffinated soda. I hated it but it kept my head from exploding. They went away completely halfway through my second trimester.
This is pretty early for movement but keep in mind this is my 4th, you recognize it sooner and sooner with each pregnancy. I bet ELP feels the baby right after the bfp lol

B- with the exception of a dozen migraines my preg w/dd3 and her as a kid has far and away been my easiest.

begonia
August 10th, 2011, 01:06 PM
ELP, I'm just going to take that your 3rd shines a little brighter as being all positive ... like when I say my DD2 is very spirited :wink:

And I'm going to believe my DC3 will be like Jen's DC3 and go easy on me!

Good to know your headaches passed Jen, hopefully Baby's will soon. I've not had pg headaches but know they're a common symptom. Lately I feel pretty good; my diet is not great as all that sounds good are highly processed, salty things like the chicken nuggets + fries ... and in the morning I just want biscuits with loads of butter. I do eat lots of fruit still though so at least there are some nice fresh nutrients going in. But for meals it is gross stuff I normally wouldn't eat. I hope that in the second trimester I can get to where I actually want real food again.

ELP did you get your scan scheduled?

ELP
August 11th, 2011, 03:50 AM
This is pretty early for movement but keep in mind this is my 4th, you recognize it sooner and sooner with each pregnancy. I bet ELP feels the baby right after the bfp lol

LOL:bigsmile: To be honest, I felt it earlier before I had so much erm cuddle? to feel it through :oops:

B, I still haven't had my date through! Hopefully todays post will bring me something nice:)

ELP
August 11th, 2011, 07:17 AM
I just got my scan date! 1st September 3.35 pm! This will make me 11+6 by my dates, I suppose thats ok really isn't it for a nub guess?

3Pink1Blue
August 11th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Oh ELP I'm not feeling through my protective layer just little wiggles inside lol

Woohoo for your scheduled scan!!

begonia
August 11th, 2011, 01:54 PM
LOL about the protective layers! I can't wait to feel wiggles with this one!!! I am finally getting excited about having another one lately ... it always takes me awhile :-)

ELP I'm super happy for your scheduled scan! 11+6 can definitely give a good idea if you get a good shot. Mine is scheduled for 8/25 and I think I'll be 12+3? I can't recall. But I'm not sure I want to see a nub anyhow. I just want to see a wiggly baby in there!! As of late I've been feeling really good about having another girl, even excited about the idea, and that makes me so happy... but I worry if I saw a girly nub I'd not take it so well. So unless the doc hands me a pic with a glaringly obvious nub I'm going to try to keep myself in the dark until delivery! I hope you get a great shot though that we can all obsess over!

babydes56
August 11th, 2011, 02:08 PM
ELP, yay for scan date! Are you going to find out at your 20wk scan.

B, sometimes i'm ok with the idea of a girl & sometimes my stomach turns when i think it's another girl so i hope when i find out what i'm having i can move on & be happy either way. Funny how people just say whatever, i'm just showing that i'm preg & people are already having their own predictions as to what i'm having & i must say i get upset when people say it will probably be another girl. I've found that people who are close to me say it's a boy & that's because they hope i have a boy, bless them

3PNB, guess what? I'm convinced baby moved 3 times today!! I couldnt believe it, i thought geez i was just asking you yesterday if it's possible. I guess this is my 3rd so i would feel the movements earlier, lovely feeling

3Pink1Blue
August 11th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Oh yes Baby it's very possible! Congrats and enjoy those little wiggles!

I go back and forth on being ok with another girl, especially when holding my friends baby. I snuggle her and think of how much I was one but not this flavor lol Then I think of cuddling my girls when they were tiny and think awe this wouldn't be so bad.

I think it was B who checked her urine pH so I decided to check mine yesterday and omg 7-8! Not sure if I want to believe this means anything but it was nice to see.

ELP
August 11th, 2011, 05:24 PM
ELP, yay for scan date! Are you going to find out at your 20wk scan.

No, I'll wait til birth:) I know I'm gonna love whoever pops out so its just nice to keep hold of that 'what if!' until I'm given the cutest thing in the world:HH: I was thinking thought that if I'm not happy with my NT scan then I might book a private scan for 13 weeks, no later, just so I can get a clue. That way I don't think I will have feel I've officially found out if that makes sense lol!

begonia
August 11th, 2011, 07:14 PM
No, I'll wait til birth:) I know I'm gonna love whoever pops out so its just nice to keep hold of that 'what if!' until I'm given the cutest thing in the world:HH:
Super sweet!! And re: the nubs not being official, I do agree. I remember a blue swayer from IG that got all girl nub guesses, didn't find out at 20 weeks, and gave birth to a boy :bluecheer:

Jen I totally did check my urine pH! And I did it again this am and it was 7.5! I'm clinging to it as hope, though it sure isn't scientific I'll take it :cool: Fun that yours is high too! If my diet wasn't so awful I'd chalk it up to that but there is no way I'm eating alkaline right now, sadly.

Baby my stomach was really upset about another girl a couple of weeks ago; it's only very recently I feel ok with it ... and who knows, that might change again... darn hormones. I think you're right though, people who truly care about it you will be lifting you up and keeping their FX for a boy. People who aren't so thoughtful will likely make comments that are rotten. It's part of the reason we still haven't told people. Only my very closest friend knows about our pg right now, and she knows how badly I want a boy... she has 2 boys and would love a 3rd and for it to be a girl, so she gets it. She doesn't know I swayed though.

So this is a total pregnancy craving that cracks me up: fried dill pickles dipped in ranch dressing. I love them. I absolutely love them. There's only one place in town and it is getting a LITTLE embarrassing how often I visit :oops:

3Pink1Blue
August 11th, 2011, 08:13 PM
See B I know it's not my diet either! I'm not eating anything that should raise pH. Oh and your pickle ranch thing blech! We need a sick icon lol

ELP
August 12th, 2011, 03:18 AM
I'm going to have to hunt down the ph paper aren't I and have a quick dip! Is this the right time to be doing it? Around 9-10 weeks? Guarantee I get the 5:rofl:

I had a dream last night that I had babies gender written on a curled up piece of copper wire, really small. I unrolled it and it said boy! I hope its true, but most likely wishful thinking:bigsmile: I'm actually starting to get quite excited atm, I feel queasy enough to know things are hopefully going the right way, but not ill, so thats a massive relief with the gang.

How's everyones symptoms going??

3Pink1Blue
August 12th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Fx it is a boy!
Symptoms hmm, nausea gone, aversions slightly fading and I mean slightly, energy up but my brains are complete mush. Good thing my iPhone has brains enough for both of us lol

begonia
August 12th, 2011, 09:01 AM
See B I know it's not my diet either! I'm not eating anything that should raise pH. Oh and your pickle ranch thing blech! We need a sick icon lol

YES! A green faced nauseated smiley! LOL! pH this am was an 8 ... I'm going to run out of strips soon so am going to just start looking at it weekly. It might mean nothing but it totally fascinates me.

ELP, I don't know if there is a right time to do it! I just like that mine is high, LOL! What a cool dream; I'm sure it is true! Anyhow go get some pH papers and do the super scientific gender test with us :-)

My symptoms are sore bb's lately; they are starting to enlarge too which is always a perk for me! Still lots of CM. Not so much nausea, I actually don't have a huge appetite, but do have serious shakes if I don't eat every 2-3 hours from the blood sugar drop. It's a little weird b/c I can go hours and not feel hungry but then get so shaky and remember I better eat. I hope my appetite returns to normal soon. How're yours ELP?

ELP
August 12th, 2011, 09:15 AM
I'm mainly food aversions:agree: Which my non pregnant self never has any troubles with:bigsmile: And not very hungry in the evening! which is a bonus.

Do you want to hear my long term plan??? Well your here now so you'll have to lol!! BUT!! I am lucky to admit that I am usually one of those people that actually finishes a pregnancy lighter than I started:agree: Which fellow blue swayers knows weight is a big issue for swaying. So this time, when tummys settled a bit in a few weeks, I'm hoping to encourage this along a bit, only through pure healthy eating and driving less so that when I pop this (lady) out lol, I will be in a real good starting position for a 100% blue sway for that little lad:agree: Is anyone else planning any future babies or will these little boys be everybodies grand finale!!!!

babydes56
August 12th, 2011, 11:59 AM
I'll try ph strip tomorrow morning, what time of the day are you taking your prenatal pill because couldnt that change results if taken at night time? My diet has changed from my boy diet, i drink milk eat yoghurt are any of you having dairy?

begonia
August 12th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I'll try ph strip tomorrow morning, what time of the day are you taking your prenatal pill because couldnt that change results if taken at night time? My diet has changed from my boy diet, i drink milk eat yoghurt are any of you having dairy?

See I wondered about the prenatals too but I did take those while swaying/ttc, so I don't think that is it for me. It has to be something though, I really don't think it can be a gender predictor, but I do wonder what is causing it.

I still had probably 2-3 servings of dairy a day while TTC (yogurt, milk on cereal, cheese on pasta, etc) but actually haven't had much now as my tummy has just been strange about what it will accept. I had a rueben sandwich the other day and had to take the cheese off. Something about it was feeling weird. Same with a pizza the other day; I could only handle the crust and sauce. I can't wait to get back to being able to just eat and not have to figure out what will be tolerated by the bean.

How're the headaches Babydes?

babydes56
August 12th, 2011, 12:37 PM
No headaches for last few days now so that's good. I had very little dairy while trying & that was once in a while i'd use full fat milk in my cereal & that was it but now my diet has changed so i dont know if the ph will accurate for me. Also i'm loving fizzy drinks now & again so that's acidic & i cant see how after having that your ph will be high, i dont know. I think it all depends on what you eat that day but i could be wrong & maybe if you having a boy then the ph remains alkaline.

Are you still taking fish oil? I take it now & again. I'm like you diet wise, cant wait to be normal again. Oh my cousin's girlfriend (she's having a boy) told me her lil bean was on the right side on scan like mine was but i'm not getting too excited because the tech said my uterus was slightly tilted to the right so in fact my bub could have been in the middle like your lil one

SpicyTunaSushi
August 15th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Hey guys,

I have been thinking recently, and feeling down about my sway for a couple of reasons.

One, is I lost weight! I honestly didn't realize this until after my BFP attempt. I had been eating tons of the boy food, a bag of potato chips, bacon, fat and fat! I don't feel like my clothes were looser, but for some reason, I weighed myself and I had lost 2.5 pounds!

I am normally about 128, and then I was 126 (I am 5'7''). I weighed myself this morning and back to 128- probably because I am eating dairy and tons of sugary sweets now.

So, reading up- obviously losing weight is a bad thing. If I had realized it, I would have tried to tweak it, but obviously for me, it is the sugar and dairy that helps me gain weight. I eat less now than I was eating on the boy diet. I just feel like it might have heavily hurt my sway- since it might have convinced my body that I was losing weight.

Also, I regret not weight training. I had started cycling (very leisurely) and I know that started to tone my butt and legs, so that is good, but regret not using more weights- maybe I would have gained a few pounds back. I am definitely stronger and more toned as a result.

Anyway, that and I noticed that hubby's pH started to increase again after we stopped diet. Probably because of getting more nutrients? He also lost about 15 pounds- about 200- to 175 and 6ft tall.

So, I am just wondering your thoughts... Better to lose a few pounds eating more high protein diet, or eat crap- the same crap I was eating with DD. I do think my hormones are more regulated now than with dd- my ovulation seems stronger and more frequently early (cd13) and great amounts of ewcm, so I must have been doing something right.

begonia
August 15th, 2011, 01:46 PM
CUSSWORDS! I typed a big post to you Spicy and my computer ate it. And now I have to run but I'll be back to retype later!

SpicyTunaSushi
August 15th, 2011, 01:54 PM
haha! Good, I was starting to feel bummed that no one was responding! :)

ELP
August 15th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Spicy, I don't think the loss of 2-3 lb's is anything to worry about at all:agree: Do you weigh your self in the same outfit at the same time of day each time? Recent meals, drinks and visits to the loo change your weight by this much every day! The most important thing is what you wrote, that you were gaining muscle:agree: I personally don't think ph of either yourself or DH matters, I'm sure Atomic has a long thread on this somewhere!

And for the record, every person posting on this thread is worrying about what they could have, should have done better!!:bigsmile: At the minute all that matters is keeping hold of these little people as they were the ones who one the race against millions, so they earned their place:HH:

begonia
August 15th, 2011, 03:19 PM
At the minute all that matters is keeping hold of these little people as they were the ones who one the race against millions, so they earned their place:HH:

So sweet, so true!

Spicy I had two things I was trying to post to you last time! First, I felt ROTTEN about my sway weeks 8-9; and I truly, really believe a LOT of that was hormonal. I was just totally down and sure I was having girl #3 and not happy about it at all, and I am mostly a pretty happy person so it just wasn't like me at all to be fretting so much. So, FX part of this for you is the same ... just hormonal, and it will pass. FWIW I feel heaps better these past two weeks and am in fact a-ok with the fact that this could be our 3rd DD. Hoping my hormones don't deal me another blow though :wink:

Now about the losing weight/diet thing. I second ELP and wouldn't worry about it. Like you I'm 5'7/128. I actually ate fewer calories (about 2200) while TTC boy than I did when I got pg with my girls (about 3000) but when I got pg with my girls quite honestly half of those calories were pretty much crap, like cupcakes, candy, etc. and I was running 50+ miles a week, which I dropped to 10 for the boy sway. I think the MOST important factors from the diet are eating protein + carbs, eating often, and eating high nutrient, no empty calories. I do NOT think gaining weight has to be part of that. Even if you lost a couple of pounds but were eating plenty of good, natural foods and keeping your blood sugar steady, I think you still definitely swayed blue.... especially if you saw a more regular cycle and more EWCM for yourself ... those are both great indicators that your fertility was impacted in a positive way, definitely good signs for a boy sway!

I'm going to go look at your sway again as I don't recall details, but I do remember reading it and thinking it looked good. And remember, loads of women get :DS: without ever doing a thing ... even a "perfect sway" (and IMO there isn't one) still comes down on some level to luck. FX you got your son!

SpicyTunaSushi
August 15th, 2011, 04:13 PM
You guys are A-MAZING!

I really like your quote about our dcs being 'one in a million'.

Begonia- I agree with you- a few pounds isn't and ideal, and I am back to my crappy girl ways. I cannot fathom eating something salty and spicy- which was what I loved for DD. I am eating yogurt and carbs. I don't know how many calories I was eating with dd, but definitely not high in protein.

That is the thing that worries me though- I thought I was eating a high protein diet- but I was only probably getting about 50g a day. I remember seeing you as trying to get 100g/day. I feel like I flopped on that! Why do I find things after I sway?

Anyway, I stuck to the IG diet and ate way more protein and fruit/veg than with dd, so it was different. But I wasn't eating lots of greens, because of cal and mg.

My cycles were amazing- and, from what I read, healthy fats- from animal sources and fish oil, probably contributed to my steady hormonal level and ewcm. That is great too.

Anyway, you guys are so encouraging. I am sure I will have hormonal sways as this pg goes on. I am not yet 6 weeks! I do get to see bubs on Friday for an early scan so that is exciting!

ELP
August 16th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Yay for an early scan!!!! I am absolutely counting down the days til I get my 1st peek!!!!

ELP
August 16th, 2011, 05:01 AM
I actually ate fewer calories (about 2200) while TTC boy than I did when I got pg with my girls (about 3000) but when I got pg with my girls quite honestly half of those calories were pretty much crap, like cupcakes, candy, etc. and I was running 50+ miles a week, which I dropped to 10 for the boy sway. I think the MOST important factors from the diet are eating protein + carbs, eating often, and eating high nutrient, no empty calories. I do NOT think gaining weight has to be part of that. Even if you lost a couple of pounds but were eating plenty of good, natural foods and keeping your blood sugar steady, I think you still definitely swayed blue.... especially if you saw a more regular cycle and more EWCM for yourself ... those are both great indicators that your fertility was impacted in a positive way, definitely good signs for a boy sway!

All of this!!:agree::agree: We just needed to change and improve out eating, which we all did:) ANyway we can always perfect it next time:rofl:

begonia
August 16th, 2011, 07:35 PM
ANyway we can always perfect it next time:rofl:

YOU can! LOL! My baby factory is CLOSED after this one!!!

Can't wait to hear about the scan Spicy!!! Maybe you'll get a pic, FX! Probably just a yolk sac at this point but still fun to see :bigsmile:

3Pink1Blue
August 16th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I'm with you B, this is the last one for me too, no matter who pops out.

Spicy- stop looking at the info, you'll just drive yourself nuts! Stick to the conversations, it's safer that way lol

begonia
August 17th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Spicy- stop looking at the info, you'll just drive yourself nuts! Stick to the conversations, it's safer that way lol

Excellent advice!!! Once you get that BFP just don't read anything except chit chat!

Jen can't believe you are nearly 15 weeks, WOW! Your u/s next week will be so fun to see; hope you get another cute little wave! My NT scan is next Thursday and I can't wait to see the little one again.... keeping my FX everything measures a-ok.

3Pink1Blue
August 18th, 2011, 01:06 PM
B- I know I can't believe I'm 15 wks, two full weeks past my mc and I'm starting to get really happy. Not too happy yet but I'm getting there lol I'll still be asking for a peek at my appt next week, and can't wait for the big u/s which will be in 5 Wks max! So close to finding out the gender, if dh still wants to anyway. Dd1 is saying she doesn't want to know all the sudden, I asked her if she doesn't want to know because she's afraid it's a boy and at first she said yes but then said she just wants the surprise. She knew what her sisters were but I'm trying not to read to much into it.

Fx for a squirmy healthy fetus at your appt next week! This is moving so fast all the sudden lol

Foxy
August 19th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I'm mainly food aversions:agree: Which my non pregnant self never has any troubles with:bigsmile: And not very hungry in the evening! which is a bonus.

Do you want to hear my long term plan??? Well your here now so you'll have to lol!! BUT!! I am lucky to admit that I am usually one of those people that actually finishes a pregnancy lighter than I started:agree: Which fellow blue swayers knows weight is a big issue for swaying. So this time, when tummys settled a bit in a few weeks, I'm hoping to encourage this along a bit, only through pure healthy eating and driving less so that when I pop this (lady) out lol, I will be in a real good starting position for a 100% blue sway for that little lad:agree: Is anyone else planning any future babies or will these little boys be everybodies grand finale!!!! Love your plan ELP, lol!!

SpicyTunaSushi
August 23rd, 2011, 07:30 AM
Just wanted everyone to know that at 6 week scan- measuring 6 weeks + 0- exactly according to LMP, baby has a healthy heartbeat. I avoided asking questions about which side placenta is, etc, but then obsessed about it later. I thought I was seeing it on the left side of the screen, my right. haha.

ELP
August 23rd, 2011, 08:34 AM
Great news spicy!!!! Did they give you a piccy???

3Pink1Blue
August 23rd, 2011, 03:51 PM
Yay spicy!

begonia
August 23rd, 2011, 10:16 PM
Spicy that is great that you got your scan! Smart of you not to obsess over the placenta, I think. If you want to obsess wait for the nub shot, I think. Glad all looks well for your baby!

begonia
August 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM
B- I know I can't believe I'm 15 wks, two full weeks past my mc and I'm starting to get really happy. Not too happy yet but I'm getting there lol I'll still be asking for a peek at my appt next week, and can't wait for the big u/s which will be in 5 Wks max! So close to finding out the gender, if dh still wants to anyway. Dd1 is saying she doesn't want to know all the sudden, I asked her if she doesn't want to know because she's afraid it's a boy and at first she said yes but then said she just wants the surprise. She knew what her sisters were but I'm trying not to read to much into it.

Fx for a squirmy healthy fetus at your appt next week! This is moving so fast all the sudden lol

It totally is ... I'm finally starting to tell some of my good friends. One of them I had to tell bc she's planning socials for a group I am in and wanted me to host something in March. Ummm.... no, don't think I can open my home at that time for 50 people, LOL. But if you all want to drop by some dinner I'll take it :wink: Isn't that the best?!?! I love the bringing-of-food after the baby!

FX your DD is right ... sounds like she has a good track record so far!

SpicyTunaSushi
August 24th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Don't you find that a lot of the boy nubs are slightly ambiguous? I mean if one is pointing straight up- that is easy, but I think on average, some are more difficult! I want to ignore the nub too- are you going to nubsess?

SpicyTunaSushi
August 24th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Great news spicy!!!! Did they give you a piccy???

They did, but its not that exciting. I will see it again on Sept 2.

Alexis2007
August 24th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Joining in with you here ladies.....BFP today at 9dpo. EDD May 7th. Hoping it sticks!!!!

SpicyTunaSushi
August 24th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Welcome! Have you posted a sway yet?

Alexis2007
August 24th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Yep, sure have!! Take a look :)

3Pink1Blue
August 24th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Welcome Alexis! Love getting new "faces", don't get me wrong I love the ladies here but I want a constant flow of blue swayers heading on over :bigsmile:
Now get rid if that ttc and get a preggo ticker :kiss:

Alexis2007
August 24th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Will do 3Pink!! ;)

3Pink1Blue
August 24th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Yay love it!!

begonia
August 24th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Don't you find that a lot of the boy nubs are slightly ambiguous? I mean if one is pointing straight up- that is easy, but I think on average, some are more difficult! I want to ignore the nub too- are you going to nubsess?

I guess now that I know what one is, it will probably be hard to ignore if I am given a photo with a clear nub, so in that situation yes, I probably will ... but I'm sure not going to ask for any of that! I'd prefer to remain in the dark if possible, I like it here, it's cozy :wink: Plus I just weirdly really don't care anymore! So all the more reason I'd like to just wait for the birth surprise, because either way it's going to be SWEET to hold that baby in my arms!

But I do agree with you ... I think some nubs (boy and girl) are very easy to tell, but others really could go either way!

begonia
August 24th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Joining in with you here ladies.....BFP today at 9dpo. EDD May 7th. Hoping it sticks!!!!

So happy for you Alexis!!!! :highfive: Here's hoping a nice healthy little :bluesperm: found that egg! YAY!!!

Alexis2007
August 25th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks begonia!! I hope the same for you!

Alexis2007
August 26th, 2011, 08:13 AM
When do I need to start weaning myself off of the folic acid and B6? When is it safe to start! I'm only 11dpo today.

SpicyTunaSushi
August 26th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I guess now that I know what one is, it will probably be hard to ignore if I am given a photo with a clear nub, so in that situation yes, I probably will ... but I'm sure not going to ask for any of that! I'd prefer to remain in the dark if possible, I like it here, it's cozy :wink: Plus I just weirdly really don't care anymore! So all the more reason I'd like to just wait for the birth surprise, because either way it's going to be SWEET to hold that baby in my arms!

But I do agree with you ... I think some nubs (boy and girl) are very easy to tell, but others really could go either way!

I know what you mean- with DD's nub- it was in between I think and I didn't get a shot of it, just saw it when they were cruising by. My friends DS's scan on the other hand was soooo girly! I mean I think it would fool all of the people on this site. So I was preparing to do their gender reveal scan, snickering, knowing that it was pink, and it was blue. Best not to have to worry one way or the other, you know?

Can I ask with multiple girls- do you love having a sis for your DD? I in a way, really want this for DD. I never had a sister and my brother (pigeon pair) and I always fought!

SpicyTunaSushi
August 26th, 2011, 09:12 AM
When do I need to start weaning myself off of the folic acid and B6? When is it safe to start! I'm only 11dpo today.

Good question- I would keep it up for a while. I have just started to wean- only because I am not taking other supps, so I keep forgetting to take other FA other than prenatal. I was at about 2500 a day, then was at 2000 a day until recently, now about 1600 a day...

Alexis2007
August 26th, 2011, 11:39 AM
How far along are you Spicy? I know they say you're supposed to be weaned off by 12 weeks right?

begonia
August 26th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I know what you mean- with DD's nub- it was in between I think and I didn't get a shot of it, just saw it when they were cruising by. My friends DS's scan on the other hand was soooo girly! I mean I think it would fool all of the people on this site. So I was preparing to do their gender reveal scan, snickering, knowing that it was pink, and it was blue. Best not to have to worry one way or the other, you know?

Can I ask with multiple girls- do you love having a sis for your DD? I in a way, really want this for DD. I never had a sister and my brother (pigeon pair) and I always fought!

I do totally love having a sister for her; I think that is part of what made me OK with having a second girl. Two of my closest friends have sisters (I grew up with an older brother) and when they got married, had babies, etc ... the bond was just cooler b/c they really understood what the other was going through. My brother and I are pretty close but you know, it's not like I can call him and whine about pregnancy stuff. He'd listen but have no clue, LOL! So I do think particularly for shared experiences it is great stuff to have a same gender sibling. They share a room by choice right now and for the most part get along really well. I am sure they will fight as they get older, but their interests are so different (I can tell you FOR SURE they will never fight over clothes, LOL!) that I think they will parallel rather than collide in conflict too much.

Also part of the reason I'm a bit "whatever" about the gender is my girls couldn't have more different personalities, and I've definitely learned that THAT is what you love about them, KWIM? A third girl wouldn't be another DD1 or DD2. Plus DD1 is a total tomboy so I've got loads of superheros, building blocks, karate lessons, etc going on. It's fun :bigsmile:

Alexis I haven't kept great track of my FA intake but I just tried to gradually reduce it; in the beginning I popped one with every meal, then cut out the one at breakfast, cut out one at lunch, and now I just take one at dinner. My prenatal has 800 in it. Have you booked your first appointment yet?!? So exciting to go and hear the heartbeat! FX you get an early scan too!

Alexis2007
August 26th, 2011, 05:36 PM
I'm waiting till next week to call my OB (probably Monday). I don't want to feel silly for calling before I miss AF (due Mon/Tues). I remember last time when pregnant with DD2, I had to beg them to see me (at 4 weeks) because I had the WORST head cold and felt like crap and needed a Z-pack. They did the urine test and said, "Girl you're barely pregnant!" Made me feel kinda silly. But he told me at my pap in April they usually recommend first visit at 6-8 weeks so they can get an ultrasound. So, yep, I'll get to see my little one in there :D I'm trying to decide to go in at 6 weeks or wait till 8 weeks. The thing is we are going to see my sis in Maryland from Sept 16-23, so my appt will be either before or after that.

Do you remember how long in between dropping your doses? Was it like every 2 weeks you dropped a dose of FA or sooner like every week drop one?

My boobs are already sore this time! That's something different for me. Usually never get that until 5-6 weeks. They started hurting at 8dpo. Kinda how I knew something was up. That night in bed when I turned over they hurt. I'm like OMG!! lol

Alexis2007
August 27th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Taking my digi in the morning. I'll be 13dpo so I'm hoping it shows up :) If it doesn't, I'm gonna start getting worried.

3Pink1Blue
August 28th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Yay for a super soon look! At 13 dpo I'm sure your digi will pick it up. Can't wait to see it!

Alexis2007
August 28th, 2011, 11:02 AM
It showed up!! Yay!!!
http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/AlexisBree2007/IMG_2591.jpg

3Pink1Blue
August 28th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Woohoo! Congrats again hun!

SpicyTunaSushi
August 30th, 2011, 05:14 AM
How far along are you Spicy? I know they say you're supposed to be weaned off by 12 weeks right?

I am 7.5 weeks- I take about 1600 a day still.

SpicyTunaSushi
August 30th, 2011, 05:17 AM
I do totally love having a sister for her; I think that is part of what made me OK with having a second girl. Two of my closest friends have sisters (I grew up with an older brother) and when they got married, had babies, etc ... the bond was just cooler b/c they really understood what the other was going through. My brother and I are pretty close but you know, it's not like I can call him and whine about pregnancy stuff. He'd listen but have no clue, LOL! So I do think particularly for shared experiences it is great stuff to have a same gender sibling. They share a room by choice right now and for the most part get along really well. I am sure they will fight as they get older, but their interests are so different (I can tell you FOR SURE they will never fight over clothes, LOL!) that I think they will parallel rather than collide in conflict too much.

Also part of the reason I'm a bit "whatever" about the gender is my girls couldn't have more different personalities, and I've definitely learned that THAT is what you love about them, KWIM? A third girl wouldn't be another DD1 or DD2. Plus DD1 is a total tomboy so I've got loads of superheros, building blocks, karate lessons, etc going on. It's fun :bigsmile:

Alexis I haven't kept great track of my FA intake but I just tried to gradually reduce it; in the beginning I popped one with every meal, then cut out the one at breakfast, cut out one at lunch, and now I just take one at dinner. My prenatal has 800 in it. Have you booked your first appointment yet?!? So exciting to go and hear the heartbeat! FX you get an early scan too!

Thanks for this! I really want a sis for DD too. So, win win? I had a few 'nightmares' about having another DD last night. I just feel so much pressure from DH's family to have a boy. Boys are so treasured. I think that is where most of my anxiety comes from.

SpicyTunaSushi
August 30th, 2011, 05:17 AM

Thanks for this! I really want a sis for DD too. So, win win? I had a few 'nightmares' about having another DD last night. I just feel so much pressure from DH's family to have a boy. Boys are so treasured. I think that is where most of my anxiety comes from.

Cheekymoo
August 31st, 2011, 07:41 AM
Alexis- welcome and conrats on your BFP! Wishing you a easy 8 months :)
3Pink- OMG I can't believe you only have 23 days or so till THE scan.....have had any second thoughts about finding out as it gets closer???
STSushi- Having 2 DD's is great IMO I also felt i couldn't loose with no. two eifher way was great and it really has turned out fantastic they ADORE each other having 2 little fairies dancing/ giggling around the house really is special......are you planning a 3rd though?? IF my no. 3 is a boy I am even more pleased the DD's are close in age rather than a DS in the middle IYKWIM?
Begonia- I love that your girls are so chalk and cheese! I would love to have a dd that was into more boyish hobbies unfortunately mine seem to both be quite girly and soft and i am Sooooo not like that! LOL Mabye if my third is a girl she might be bit more robustLOL

begonia
August 31st, 2011, 02:50 PM
LOL Cheeky, my DD's do fit my personality well ... I'm not at all the type for tea parties and princess dresses, but if they wanted it (and DD2 might just be that way, we'll see... ) I would of course do it. I told DH it will be just like us though to get the son who wants to take ballet! Which I'd be OK with too ... I really just try hard to let the kids be themselves, KWIM? And ITA, if the 3rd is a boy I'm like you and will still be glad to have 2 of a kind closer together.

Yes Spicy I really do think you're in a win/win situation! So sorry bout the dreams! No fun. I get the "pressure" for a boy thing too ... DH's grandparents were VERY honest about what they hoped our second child would be. It was awkward. We haven't told them yet about #3; I love them, but really can do without the commentary. DH is his dad's only son so there is the whole "carry on the family name" business they seem to care about.

Cheeky you need a ticker, how far along are you now?

Alexis I'm excited you will get an early u/s! You can do the Ramzi thing if you want and see about placenta placement, who knows if it is reliable but it's just one more thing to obsess about, LOL! Hold you over til you get a nub shot :wink:

SpicyTunaSushi
September 1st, 2011, 04:47 AM
Alexis- welcome and conrats on your BFP! Wishing you a easy 8 months :)
3Pink- OMG I can't believe you only have 23 days or so till THE scan.....have had any second thoughts about finding out as it gets closer???
STSushi- Having 2 DD's is great IMO I also felt i couldn't loose with no. two eifher way was great and it really has turned out fantastic they ADORE each other having 2 little fairies dancing/ giggling around the house really is special......are you planning a 3rd though?? IF my no. 3 is a boy I am even more pleased the DD's are close in age rather than a DS in the middle IYKWIM?
Begonia- I love that your girls are so chalk and cheese! I would love to have a dd that was into more boyish hobbies unfortunately mine seem to both be quite girly and soft and i am Sooooo not like that! LOL Mabye if my third is a girl she might be bit more robustLOL

Oh yea- definitely want a 3rd, 4 is probably my max. My perfect family at this point would be GGB, but since I am afraid I will never get ds, I felt like I should at least try to sway. :)

Cheekymoo
September 1st, 2011, 08:39 AM
Begonia- Yes I Doooo need a ticker but am obviously stupid tried to do one on lilypie and couldn't work out which link to copy into my sig......my poor confused preggo brain really struggled if anyone can give me a tip.......?? LOL

Okay gave it another try and got it working :) !!!!!!!!!!!

3Pink1Blue
September 1st, 2011, 12:44 PM
Spicy- that's what I wanted ggb or any combo of that really, fx I've got gggb! I hear ya on dh's family pressure, we've been asked for 9 1/2 yrs when we were going to "get it right" and have a boy. I 90% blame my gd on them, if they hadn't completely disregarded dd3 for my nephew born 3 wks later I honestly think I would have gotten over it much faster. I hate people who value gender over the baby.

Cheeky- to my dismay my girls are all about girly and frilly as well, dd2 is tough as nails but loves her princesses and barbies. I have now seen pretty much every Disney princess/tinker bell flick against my will lol LOVE the ticker :bigsmile:

Cheekymoo
September 2nd, 2011, 06:30 AM
Begonia- Thanks re the ticker- I thought it was cute and non gender specific- I think it is awful about your DD3 being disregarded, I also worry if this is DD3 she will be less noticed/rejoiced by others- but to have male cousin born at the same time would have been sooo hard!
SpicyTF- My perfect family is GGB, second choice is GGG. third GBB...not that i have given it much thought ;) LOL I am trying to convince myself I will be a very lucky person to get my first OR second choice as most don't even get that! I hoping that will help when the time comes to find out ... we will see.....My biggest pain will be the idea of never having a son....as 3 is IT for us :)

SpicyTunaSushi
September 6th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Great to hear! See, sisters are desirable!

I had an 8 week scan- and didn't ask ANY questions regarding Ramzi. But, there my doc was, saying, here is the the where the placenta is starting in a transverse view. I was happy that baby is on the right side of my body (left side of screen), if it is true! Gives me at least hope- :)

babydes56
September 6th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Hey ladies, hope you all well! Just popping in to say hi & that i'm fine just enjoying my bump. I'm not logging in often because i find that i obsess about boy/girl so i'm much enjoying my preg journey without these thoughts. I will pop in now & again with updates

begonia
September 6th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Hi Babydes! I think of you often so am glad to see you pop in! Glad to hear you're enjoying the pg and not obsessing :-) All good things! Keep us posted! Jen finds out later this month (she has a ticker, it's just a little over 2 weeks before the big scan) so you'll have to check in for that update. Take care!

Spicy yep Ramzi says placenta to the right = boy, left = girl. Who knows if it's true but it would be fun if it is! Mine is posterior right as well but I'm not counting on it. I find the study itself totally fascinating but the fact that there isn't any peer review or mentions of it by respected OB/GYN makes me think there's something not quite right, KWIM? But heck, I like hoping so I'm right there with you ... guess we'll find out if it is right for us!

Cheeky 3 is it for us too! FX we both get our little blue caboose!

SpicyTunaSushi
September 7th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Well- most doctors aren't really that interested in gender research as we have discovered anyway. But yes, and my doctor made some other comment about something being right or left- and she didn't seem to confident, so I think a lot of people asking their doctors trust what they say- but they might be wrong. Not worth worrying about!

3Pink1Blue
September 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Spicy- glad you're not hedging your bets on Ramzi's. He did the first u/s at 6 weeks and then waited till 20 weeks to confirm. I decided a while ago it wasn't worth wasting my brain thinking about. I'm actually ignoring all the things that people say mean boy or girl. 4 pregnancies all different, I've decided nothing means anything till you see the goods lol

Nesting like crazy here, anyone else or am I the furthest along since Babydes abandon us lol jk baby glad you're doing well. Ok can't sit still any longer, off to clean!

Cheekymoo
September 11th, 2011, 08:23 AM
3pink- I can't believe you are nesting already! I am sooo jealous...I am still in LAZY slug mode atm, all i want to do is sleep and sit LOL trying to keep a handle on the basics regarding the house is MORE than enough....which is sooo not what I am normally like- I am usually a high energy person that my friends complain that my house is too tidy... this is not a nice feeling for me...so when did your nesting kick in??

Spicy- i agree the whole gender theories thing is not worth worrying about until you actually see the real thing in a scan/ IRL...but I def feel disconneted to this baby ATM I am hoping thats because I haven't hit the magic 12 weeks ( well just hitting it)and had my scan I think i felt a bit the same with my others- did/ does anyone else feel the same? I am hoping once i see all is good this thurs I will feel a bit better......we will see I guess :)

begonia
September 11th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Cheeky FWIW I am still in lazy slug mode, LOL! And like you I am normally super-clean and tidy. I'm REALLY hoping nesting kicks in for me in about 5 weeks since we'll be moving and there will be loads to do. And I will say that I too felt pretty disconnected until the 12 week scan. That really put so much of my concern at rest and seeing the little baby in there was just magical. FX it does the same for you! When is your scan scheduled for? FX you get a fab nub!

AFM I tested my urine pH again this am; hadn't done that in weeks :rofl: It wasn't FMU, it was after my breakfast of decaf coffee and donut holes ... but it was an 8. Why oh why can't OWT be true?!?! LOL. I wouldn't be driving myself so crazy if we were going to find out for sure but since I have to wait til birth I am going to wonder about everything :bigsmile:

12 days Jen!!!! Not even 2 weeks away! Oh the suspense!!! I bet Babydes will be finding out around the same time... I'm sure she will pop in to update too!

3Pink1Blue
September 11th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Cheeky- the nesting kicked it between 16 and 17 wks which is great as my slug mode was really bad lol I'm hoping it keeps going through Chistmas so I can resume slug behaviors for the last 6ish weeks :bigsmile: I think the disconnect is pretty normal, I'm still kinda waiting to feel more attached.

B- I know, I can't believe how close it is! 12 days to the u/s 11 days to 20 wks, it's happening so fast lately. I refuse to re-check my urine pH, I keep reminding myself how close I am. I'd be nuts by now if we were waiting.

So dd1 doesn't want to come to the u/s, she has choir practice and would rather go there. She's positive we'll hear boy and wants to wait as long as possible to find out. I am really trying to keep my hopes level but her insistance on blue is killing me! Here's hoping she's 3 for 3 and it is a boy! I've never been as obsessed as I am right now lol

ELP
September 12th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Jen your so close to the big reveal!!! I hope baby has his;) legs tightly crossed and makes you come back a week later:suprise::rofl: NOT REALLY!!! As soon as that wand goes on, instant answers:bigsmile: I reckon your DD is going to be right still! One of mine is, and she was driving me nuts keep saying girl with the last 3 LOL!

begonia
September 12th, 2011, 09:50 AM
ELP you're naughty, LOL! Jen, I can't wait to hear what the bean is! I bet DD is right though and you hear blue. She'll love him to bits once he arrives I'm sure, even if she's nervous about it beforehand.

I honestly will be more proud of myself for waiting that I would be for giving birth unmedicated. Given my strengths/weaknesses the waiting game will be much more of a triumph over my nature than unmedicated birth!

SpicyTunaSushi
September 13th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Begonia- did you get a good view of the nub?

Cheekymoo
September 13th, 2011, 07:23 AM
begonia- I hope you get that nesting feeling before the move too- OMG couldn't imagine moving the way I feel atm ! Re the not finding out I admire that you would fight your natural instinct to want to find out for your hubbies sake- i am too weak 1 LOl

3pink- I am getting soo excited I can garantee this thread will be seeing ALOT of action in ten days time :) Don't forget to post and leave us all hanging LOL ;)

ELP- Thats very intresting - has your little girl made any predictions with the one your carrying yet?

AFM- My scan is in 2 days - hoping for a nub shot but not holding my breath incase i get a wierd scanner person or something :) Will just be glad to see it there and healthy at this point...although will prob be kicking myself I have no nub shot after the fact LOL

begonia
September 13th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Spicy my LO was upside down (which supposedly voids nub theory) and moving the whole time! Like, I've never seen a 12 week old baby so active, LOL! Flipping and wiggling the whole body and arms and legs, all at the same time... this kid is crazy! I tried to watch for a nub but am quite certain I didn't see a darn thing with all it was doing.

Cheeky, I just told my sonographer that with my 2nd baby they only gave me a pic of the face, and I'd love to have a full body profile shot of this bean since I think those are so cute. And he did give that to me ... but there's no nub in mine; it's the one I posted on the TTC blue thread back in August ... legs are definitely in the way, and baby is not on its back. So... I would just ask your tech for as many full body profile shots as you can get; tell them you want to send a couple to the grandparents and would love to get 3 or 4 if they get some good ones.

Hope your scan goes well and you get some good hints! I really wish I had a nub hint! I will be watching my next scan (prob at 17-18 weeks) like crazy trying to see something :bigsmile:

Oh and FWIW Cheeky ... I still might find out on my own and not tell anyone IRL. I'm just going to see how it goes. I hate thinking about it every day, KWIM? I'd like to be able to just put the question to rest, and I really feel like I'll be a-ok hearing girl again, so ... we'll see ... if after my next scan I get no hint, and I'm still torturing myself thinking about it every day, I'll probably find out bc this is my last pg and I don't want to spend every day feeling like this! I do think if I quit coming on here (like Babydes) I'd quit obsessing about it, so I think she was smart to do that. But I don't want to quit coming here :shrug: So I stick around and obsess ... and hope to see some of our blue crew get knocked up soon and join us here!

ELP
September 13th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Did babyD totally quit B:( I hope she pops back in:)

And my little lady has said boy for this one! I might set her up a website for online psychic predictions lol, her and Jens little lady can do shifts:bigsmile:

ELP
September 13th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Hey ladies, hope you all well! Just popping in to say hi & that i'm fine just enjoying my bump. I'm not logging in often because i find that i obsess about boy/girl so i'm much enjoying my preg journey without these thoughts. I will pop in now & again with updates
Just realised I totally skipped this one babyD:) Hope you are well and enjoying your pregnancy!!!! xxxxxxx

begonia
September 13th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Ask her what I'm having, ELP, LOL!! And you saw, I see now ... but I think Babydes will be on and off with us; I'm counting on her to come post the results of her scan because I remember her saying they will find out! I have to live vicariously!

Just had lunch with friends, one has a 10 week old baby boy ... OH he was a DOLL! I want one! I want one! LOL :)

3Pink1Blue
September 14th, 2011, 12:59 PM
See B, I've done both (natural birth and not found out) they are met with equal awe and impress by others lol. For me though I am much more proud of the delivery, waiting was no big deal :) selfishly I would love for you to find out but do you really think you could keep the info to yourself? If it's a boy I think you'll burst inside of 24hrs lol

Oh Cheeky, I'll be popping in to share on the way out of the office lol

ELP- that's an excellent idea! With the time difference we could have 24 hr coverage and they'd probably be as accurate as anyone else out there :rofl:

K I'm going to be a jerk for a minute. Can I say with how much crap is raining down on dh's family I extra hope this baby is a boy. It'll just seal how great our life is going and how much their lives suck. I know it's rotten to say but after all the grief we've gotten for being so boring aka responsible, I have no compassion for them all having trouble because they're stupid aka fun.

begonia
September 14th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Y'know Jen, I think we'd all cheer for you having a boy for MANY reasons, and I think that is a FINE reason to include :bigsmile:

I am 100% sure I could keep it a secret ... mostly because I'd be so embarrassed that I couldn't wait, LOL ... I wouldn't want to admit that to anyone IRL, even though they all know we're only waiting bc DH wants to wait. And that is the other reason I know I wouldn't fess up to him, even if it is a boy, is because I really, really want him to have his surprise. And I think the surprise would be even sweeter if it is a boy for him :) Oh and also, I would get to tell all of you so that would satisfy some of the need to share the news!

The only time it would be hard to hold in is when someone smugly said something about how obviously I'll have another girl since I already have two... that's when I'd want to be able to spill. But I'd manage :bigsmile:

3Pink1Blue
September 14th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Wow B, good for you! I doubt we'll make it 24 hrs before we've told the whole fam and posted it on Facebook lol I hate to admit it but it'll be easier to sit on if it's a girl, you know give us a chance to get used to the idea before we endure dh's family's crap.

The closer we get I really hope we hear boy but part of me is positive we'll hear girl. I just can't stop protecting myself this time around.

begonia
September 15th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Oh for sure, if it's a boy you'll be telling people you're stopped next to at the stoplight on the way home :) And if it's a girl, it'll take time ... but you know you'll get to a place where you're excited to have her too. Absolutely you will, and IF it's a girl, that's where DD and her wanting another sister will help cheer you up. It'll be great to have her around with her joy... IF it's a girl ... I really, really REALLY hope you hear blue :pray:

I know, I imagine when you get close to finding out the guard is going to go way up; I think it's pretty natural to protect yourself that way. I know while my head seems to be thinking it is a boy, I keep reminding my heart not to get set on that. Looking at girl clothes, looking back at pics of my girls as babies ... trying to get myself to love the idea of another little lady. And I *think* I do, but the only way I'll know how I REALLY feel is when we do find out. FX you find out blue and don't even have to deal with even the slightest GD!

Cheekymoo
September 16th, 2011, 06:50 AM
So here it is girls....the best pic I have.....any guesses??..I am not really sure if this is good enough to make a guess with though........??? I will def post in prediction section too. :)

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i329/rachelwest79/WESTERNRACHEL20110916163343158.jpg

SpicyTunaSushi
September 16th, 2011, 09:15 AM
I am not good at guessing- especially since his/her spine is curved. But, the nub does look very 'penisy' if I do say so myself! Jumping to see what the experts say!

Cheekymoo
September 16th, 2011, 09:56 AM
well I am not so optimistic STF :( After a little research I think i may have to prepare myself for the fact there is a good chance this stubborn little peanut is a girl....I know it's not def by any means ! But wow I actually feel worse than I imagined I would by it all.....makes me feel better about my decision to find out though as i think I will need some grieving time before I can start to get excited about this girl I just wish i could confirm sooner rather than later.....ah well.......
back to the waiting game :)
At least (woops actually meant ) 3 pinks scan is soon- it will help break the time up a bit! I really hope you hear boy :) I think everyone should get there DG how unfair of nature!!

3Pink1Blue
September 18th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Great shot Cheeky! I'm no good at nub guesses though lol When are you finding out?

Omg 5 days till the u/s, feeling kind of numb about it.

begonia
September 19th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Cheeky, I hope you're not feeling so poorly about it now that it has been a few days! Did you see the nub at all during the scan or just on this pic? Because I think sometimes the pics can be misleading! AND I really don't think this looks like a traditional girl ... have you seen how flat those are at 13 weeks?!?! I think this could very well be a boy still. I really agree with Spicy ... that shape looks SO boy to me! It's the curve in the spine that makes it tricky! Guess we will find out soon ... do you know when your next scan will be?

Jen, FX for you!!! I can't believe the scan is THIS week. For so long it seemed "close" but now ... it's really, really close!!

TTC5
September 19th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Sorry to thread crash but Cheeky I put my money on your bub being a boy!!!

babydes56
September 20th, 2011, 04:59 AM
3PNB, popped in to say FX you hear boy & i'm hopeful you will. I'm just as nervous as you are, it's all gone really quickly hasnt it. My scan is on the 3rd Oct so i'll pop in to let you all know if i find out.

Cheekymoo
September 20th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Begonia- Thanks hun- feeling better I think :)
As you girls would know you do all this swaying stuff and convince yourself it gets you a good shot at your DG and you just want it sooooooooooo much you would do 'silly' stuff like drink vinegar everyday and put egg white up your who ha LOL that it is a bit of a disapointment to think it isn't what you hoped!! And I guess it felt like I lost my son to be when it hit home it REALLY could be a girl in there so had a bit of grief going on then the guilts over not cherishing the girl that is potentially in there ........all in all prob a good thing as all hope is not lost but i def better prepared for a girl verdict now and feel i will be able to deal with it and move past to the cherish part a little quicker!

BTW My next proper scan isn't till 20 weeks BUT I am seeing my OB at 16wks 2 days - he has a scanner in his room though not as flash as the ones at the scanner place- wondering should i ask him to check?? Do I REALLY want another unclear verdict ?? Or should i wait till 20 weeks when there is less chance of mistakes????

TTC5- No worries about the crashing hun -thanks for the supportive words :) I really hope your right!

3Pink- :running: Only 3 days how can you sit still with the excitment ??? That baby better not have it's legs crossed !! Mabye drink something sugary and cold to make sure it moves to get some good looks! LOL OMG 3 days 3days!

begonia
September 20th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Cheeky I think after my 8 week scan I was really, REALLY low about the idea of never having a son ... and like you said, I really grieved it for a couple of weeks, and then I got over it! Didn't expect it but really, I spend a couple weeks pretty blue about it and then started to get really excited, somedays even hopeful, about having another girl. Obviously I'd love to have a boy, or I wouldn't have done all I did for crying out loud, but I think I'm in a good place with the gender thing now and I hope you get there soon too.

16 weeks is one where if the shot is good they can tell ... DD2 I found out then. But I also have a dear friend who was told "girl" at 16 and then at 20 they saw in fact it was a boy. So, it doesn't hurt, but don't let them say girl just b/c they don't see a penis, LOL .. make sure you see the girl goods or I wouldn't believe it.

Hi Babydes! Will be thinking of you 10/3 and hoping you hear blue :)

3Pink1Blue
September 21st, 2011, 02:35 PM
Baby- so excited for such a short wait till you find out too!

Cheeky- I have a mw appt that morning so we'll be getting lunch in between, hopefully that'll guarantee a squirmy one :)

Ahh it's so close! I'm so excited and so freaking out!

SpicyTunaSushi
September 22nd, 2011, 06:29 AM
Is the ultrasound today? I was nervous to check this thread!

It also seems like we don't have any new Blue Crew Grads recently- what is going on in the TTC board?

I had horrible MS on Monday and nothing since, it makes me worried! 11 weeks now...

Cheekymoo
September 22nd, 2011, 09:20 AM
STF- Try not to stress I am sure all is fine - I had the same thing started to have small periods of a few days from 10.5 weeks when i felt good again! Now at nearly 14 weeks i feel almost back to normal- I am pretty sure it is around the 10/11 week mark the placenta starts to fully take over so try to enjoy :)

3pink- sooo close so close of coarse your freaking out ! (who wouldn't) I am freaking out and it is not even me! LOL -so am right in assuming it's not tomorrow but the day after....?? I will be checking in anyway but just wanted to clarify :)

SpicyTunaSushi
September 23rd, 2011, 04:08 AM
Oh, I had some vomit this morning. But, I do feel as though it is easing a lot in the evening, when it was hard for me! I accomplished so much, no nap yesterday, cooked a meal, folded laundry, entertained my daughter, it was great!

3PNB- Today, according to the ticker!!!! Oh goodness!

3Pink1Blue
September 23rd, 2011, 09:36 AM
Today's the day! I'll be popping in off and on to let you all know what's up but won't be catching up till tomorrow, fx!!

My Fabulous Children
September 24th, 2011, 02:35 AM
CONGRATS again Jen, I am SO SO SO happy for you hun!

TTC5
September 24th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Congrats Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheekymoo
September 24th, 2011, 09:44 AM
3pink- I am so happy for you yayyyyy :running: :) ! I Love the money shot- you really need to frame that one LOL! I am sooo happy for you :) CONGRATULATIONS!! Now sit back and enjoy the next 20 weeks or so !

3Pink1Blue
September 24th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks ladies!!

Funny you say that Cheeky, last night dh was joking he wants to put it on a coffee mug :rofl:

TTC5
September 24th, 2011, 05:10 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

babydes56
September 25th, 2011, 10:13 AM
3PNB, i'm soooo thrilled for you & your family, you deserve your son because you a lovely person! Am now excited & nervous for Begonia, i have a feeling it's a boy too .

3Pink1Blue
September 25th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Awe thanks Baby, right back at ya hun :kiss: B finds out Monday and you find out Oct 4th right? I love this, fx the blue news just keeps on coming!!

Foxy
September 25th, 2011, 01:42 PM
3PNB - Congratulations on your blue bundle!!!

3Pink1Blue
September 25th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Thanks Foxy! Are you finding out and when? I have no patients lol

Cheekymoo
September 25th, 2011, 11:27 PM
:fx:Stalking for news.... begonia fx for you !

Cheekymoo
September 26th, 2011, 01:45 AM
oh no- have I got the day wrong?? woops ...I am obviously too enthusiastic........LOL

TTC5
September 26th, 2011, 03:46 AM
I thought it was today too LOL but then she is overseas so maybe she is asleep now? Damn we have to stay up late to find out lol i have been checking in all day for news!

ELP
September 26th, 2011, 04:24 AM
PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS!THE KIDS HAVE MANGLED THE COMPUTER AGAIN!! HENCE THE CAPS AND 2 WEEK ABSENCE GRRRR!!

JEN!!!!!! AMAZING NEWS, THAT LITTLE BOY IS ON HIS WAY TO HIS MAMA SO EXCITED FOR YOU XXXXXXXXXXX

B, SOO EXCITED FOR YOU FOR TODAY I'LL BE CHECKING IN TO SHOUT WITH EXCITEMENT FOR YOU ALL DAY XXXXXXX

begonia
September 26th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks ladies!!

Funny you say that Cheeky, last night dh was joking he wants to put it on a coffee mug :rofl:

You totally should, LOL! That is hilarious!!!

How did I miss congratulating you here?!?! CONGRATS again!!! Has it even really sunk in yet!?!

begonia
September 26th, 2011, 08:04 AM
I thought it was today too LOL but then she is overseas so maybe she is asleep now? Damn we have to stay up late to find out lol i have been checking in all day for news!

LOL! Sorry 5 and Cheeky, it is today! It is 7 am here for me ... I should have a post in about 4 or 5 hours with the update! I feel really good about it, in terms of being ok hearing girl, so I'm looking forward to knowing!

Have to go make breakfast and get the kids to school but will be back later with news :)

TTC5
September 26th, 2011, 08:25 AM
LOL! Sorry 5 and Cheeky, it is today! It is 7 am here for me ... I should have a post in about 4 or 5 hours with the update! I feel really good about it, in terms of being ok hearing girl, so I'm looking forward to knowing!

Have to go make breakfast and get the kids to school but will be back later with news :)

Well it is 10.30pm here so I am heading to sleep soon but will check in my morning LOL sooooo about 7-8 hours ;)

GOODLUCK!! Hope your bubba cooperates and shows the goodies hehe

Cheekymoo
September 26th, 2011, 08:58 AM
hmmmm 5 hours you say??????

well as much as i want to know I have to work tomorrow Blah ...so staying up till 1am is not gonna happen BUT I will def be checking before I head off !!

begonia
September 26th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks Cheeky and 5! "See" you gals in the morning :)

3Pink1Blue
September 26th, 2011, 11:42 AM
ELP - so glad you're back and thanks a ton!

B- it's still so surreal! After all these years of talking about a son in the "if" category part of me feels like we are pretending. Not sure I'll fully believe it till I actually see the goods lol

iluvmyman
September 26th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I don't think I've posted here so I have now officially. :)

begonia
September 26th, 2011, 01:17 PM
For those who don't see it elsewhere girl #3 for us!

I'm not shocked. But (and I posted more on the blue crew thread) there's definitely some sad there. Glad I found out though, don't regret it at all.

babydes56
September 26th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Begonia, congrats on your healthy lil girl! I know you a little sad but i know you'll love her just as much as if you'd had a boy. I'm sure you glad you went for the scan because now you can enjoy the rest of your preg without the obssessing. You are a lovely person too & that lil girl's lucky to have a mommy like you. Did the pictures you took with you today help when you got the news?

3Pink1Blue
September 26th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Welcome Iluv! So glad to have you :)

B- I'll say it again, congrats three girls is truely awesome!

Flava
September 26th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Ok girls I think i can move over here.Hope it's a right place for me.
maybe I make a cute ticker like Jen too! I really love this widgets too but I had one with DD4 and now I feel like I better don't pick one of those...

Begonia big hugs again! XXX

3Pink1Blue
September 26th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Glad you decided to join us Flava!!

Cheekymoo
September 26th, 2011, 06:59 PM
begonia- congrats on another little flower for your garden ! :) Don't feel guilty for feeling a little sad- it is nothing to do with the beautiful baby you carry( which i know you will welcome lovingly) it is more about the imaginary son - let yourself grieve him and then move on :) three girls has soo many positives and the more i think about it the more i am seeing them !

begonia
September 26th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Begonia, congrats on your healthy lil girl! I know you a little sad but i know you'll love her just as much as if you'd had a boy. I'm sure you glad you went for the scan because now you can enjoy the rest of your preg without the obssessing. You are a lovely person too & that lil girl's lucky to have a mommy like you. Did the pictures you took with you today help when you got the news?

Aww, Babydes, that's a really nice thing to say, thank you. It absolutely helped to see the pictures of my baby girls. Really the hardest part is tempering DH's expectations. But I am glad I know now so that I can do that, he's definitely had his hopes high, and I kind of was not bothering to temper them because I really thought this time we had a good shot at blue. FX you got your boy!

begonia
September 26th, 2011, 08:00 PM
begonia- congrats on another little flower for your garden ! :) Don't feel guilty for feeling a little sad- it is nothing to do with the beautiful baby you carry( which i know you will welcome lovingly) it is more about the imaginary son - let yourself grieve him and then move on :) three girls has soo many positives and the more i think about it the more i am seeing them !

Thank you Cheeky! I am going to LOVE three daughters!!! We are going to have the best time :) It's really the loss for DH that I struggle with more, but he'll be fine too. I do want to work on getting his hopes lower so they aren't totally dashed at the birth, but honestly, I know he'll be thrilled to see another sweet little lady join our group. It's just that I let him get his hopes up higher since I did think there was a good chance this time, KWIM? So now I need to focus on gently bringing him back into what will be our reality ... we hadn't really spent any time thinking of girl names, so I'm going to get those conversations going for sure. It'll be tough to find one more!

begonia
September 26th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Ok girls I think i can move over here.Hope it's a right place for me.
maybe I make a cute ticker like Jen too! I really love this widgets too but I had one with DD4 and now I feel like I better don't pick one of those...

Begonia big hugs again! XXX

Thank you Flava!

begonia
September 26th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Welcome Iluv! So glad to have you :)

B- I'll say it again, congrats three girls is truely awesome!

Thank you Jen! I'm sure we'll have soooo much fun. I guess I can see me having all kinds of fun with them ... and poor DH will still be watching Sports Center alone :tissue:

I'm so happy for your family!!! I don't have it in me to have another baby but I love seeing that you got your DS :highfive:

ELP
September 27th, 2011, 05:01 AM
B, CongratS on your neW gorgeouS little lady:HH: I cant Wait for you to meet her, SheS going to Steal both yourS and DH'S heartS! And I doubt DH Will ever be Watching SportS on hiS oWn! Guaranteed thereS going to be one Who Will knoW more about football, WreStling and motor SportS than moSt men;)

TTC5
September 27th, 2011, 05:19 AM
B, CongratS on your neW gorgeouS little lady:HH: I cant Wait for you to meet her, SheS going to Steal both yourS and DH'S heartS! And I doubt DH Will ever be Watching SportS on hiS oWn! Guaranteed thereS going to be one Who Will knoW more about football, WreStling and motor SportS than moSt men;)

LOL @ the caps on the S's ELP! :P Still having trouble with your keyboard I take it hehe

TTC5
September 27th, 2011, 05:20 AM
For those who don't see it elsewhere girl #3 for us!

I'm not shocked. But (and I posted more on the blue crew thread) there's definitely some sad there. Glad I found out though, don't regret it at all.

I had the hardest GD with my 3rd DD but when she was born omg I think I fell in love with her the most I was on cloud NINE!

TTC5
September 27th, 2011, 05:22 AM
OOPS i did it again, thought this was the general boy thread sorry!!!!

*runs away hiding now*

ELP
September 27th, 2011, 05:35 AM
LOL @ the caps on the S's ELP! :P Still having trouble with your keyboard I take it hehe:bigsmile::oops:Don't laugh!! ItS notS funnyS :rofl:

Cheekymoo
September 27th, 2011, 07:47 AM
ELP- It is HILARIOUS kind of like a typing lisp or something LOL

TTC5- Your a bit free and easy with your posting there (not that we mind);) It's so funny ! where will she pop up next ?????

So Who is next to find out? - Is it babydes on the 4th October? And when does Kris find out?? I have a 16 week scan on the 10th October but not sure if I will see anything conclusive it's a lower quality machine......Anyones else finding out and have a date booked?

3Pink1Blue
September 27th, 2011, 11:10 AM
B- I'm with ELP on the sports, you should see all my girls piled on the couch watching NASCAR with their dad. They each pick their favorites and cheer and goad each other, it's hillarious. Give em a few more years and they'll love everything daddy loves :)

Flava
September 27th, 2011, 01:57 PM
You guys think I should post my sway or wait till we know what is it? First of I hope baby sticks!
I never posted my msu sway but no1 was interested anyway.

Jen i hope you post pics of your boy stuff I love to see it!

babydes56
September 27th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Cheekmoo, my scan's on the 3rd Oct so that's next Mon. I cant stop thinking about it it's killing me. What's bugging me is when i'm asked what i'm having & i say i dont know yet & they say it's a girl, aargh how do they bloody know?? I'm preparing to hear girl & like Begonia i'm sure i'll be ok with it but them again when the time comes i might react differently so we'll see.

3PNB, has it registered yet that you having a boy? Tell me, do you think you carrying differently to when you had the girls?

babydes56
September 27th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Flava, good to see you here!

Cheekmoo, will you try & find out at 16wk scan?

B, how you doing today?

babydes56
September 27th, 2011, 02:28 PM

How many weeks are you now?

ELP
September 28th, 2011, 04:08 AM
You guys think I should post my sway or wait till we know what is it? First of I hope baby sticks!
I never posted my msu sway but no1 was interested anyway.

Jen i hope you post pics of your boy stuff I love to see it!PoSt your SWay noW Flava! BecauSe you ill forget thing quickly! So if itS don then you can go back and remind and edit hen you need to:)

SpicyTunaSushi
September 28th, 2011, 05:56 AM
ELP- how far are you at this point?

Cheekymoo
September 28th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Flava - welcome :) I would also love to know how far along you are??

Babydes- I will def ask at my scan and ask if he can get a potty shot...BUT my friend said he told her boy at 15 weeks and she had a girl! LOL he is def no expert and his machine low grade so not sure of picture quality IF he gets me one..... sooo 3rd of October for you hey...not that far away! Is it specifically for gender ?

ELP
September 28th, 2011, 06:37 AM
ELP- how far are you at this point?I'm 15+5 ATM!! I Should get a little ticker noW I'm Safely along a bit noW :)

Flava
September 28th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Hey girls thanks for welcomes.

ELP- I already made a ticker and you don't have one? Well I just hope it's a sticky baby....so go pick one!

Flava
September 28th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Anyone wanted to eat chocolate this early? Normally I don't really want it but now I feel like I like to have some. even before bfp..

ELP
September 28th, 2011, 01:15 PM
No chocolate craving here that early Flava:) Could be a Sign of a hungry boy;)

I have a ticker!! But it only ShoWS on neW poStS???!!!

skrimpy
September 28th, 2011, 02:13 PM
No chocolate craving here that early Flava:) Could be a Sign of a hungry boy;)

I have a ticker!! But it only ShoWS on neW poStS???!!!

I think there's a setting with your sig to show it on all or just new posts... On my phone right now or I would check for you!