PDA

View Full Version : Is there any moms that got a boy after 3 girls? If yes post here!

jmomof3girls
June 17th, 2014, 10:23 PM
I am a mom of 3 beautiful daughters and I'm looking to do a boy sway this October. It is very hard for me to imagine myself with a boy. I would love to hear from other moms that have had a successful boy sway after 3 girls. Thanks.

6bluewant1pink
June 18th, 2014, 12:43 AM
My friend did! She said she basically ate lots of cheeseburgers and pork skins when ttc. Here's how I got my boys http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/17213-how-i-got-my-boys~coming-mom-6-boys-3.html
I hope you get your boy take all my blue dust!

jmomof3girls
June 18th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Thank you very much for the response. I definitely eat like a girl mom. Skipping meals, drinking diet sodas, this is great info. I would love to complete my family with a little boy!!!

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2014, 08:39 AM
I know people who have gotten boys after 4 girls.

Check out flava and Sunnyinfla in our blue sway section.

jmomof3girls
June 19th, 2014, 02:35 PM
I will thanks atomic

atomic sagebrush
June 20th, 2014, 08:03 AM
oh and I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but my great grandmother had 2 boys after 6 girls and my friend had 2 boys after 8 girls!!!

jmomof3girls
June 20th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Yay!! There is hope! Everyone tells me that I will only have girls but I knew there was a possibility. Thanks for the support!

aftmjt
June 20th, 2014, 01:02 PM
I had my wonderful little boy in December after 3 girls :happy:

jmomof3girls
June 20th, 2014, 01:08 PM
That's wonderful. Did you follow atomic's HE diet? Also, was it hard to believe or imagine yourself with a boy?

aftmjt
June 20th, 2014, 01:14 PM
I did get a lot of info and help from here regarding diet, vitamins, timing, ph ( I know people don't think it helps but I used it to in fact I used everything lol, as I was so disparate at getting my boy). In face I would sit on the Internet for hours writing all the info in a book I made. Never did I imagine I would ever have a little boy In fact some days I still can't believe it, and I also something bad will happen as I've wanted him so much and now he's here I still worry as I never thought it would happen all seems to good to be true lol. If you know what I mean xx how old are your girls Hun.

jmomof3girls
June 20th, 2014, 01:43 PM
I can tell right away that we have a lot in common. My girls are 8, 3, and 19 months. They are the loves of my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. In fact I knew they were all girls before I did the ultrasounds so I was never surprised! I'm the only one I know with 3+ kids that have all girls. Although I love them dearly and am nothing but grateful for them, I would like to experience raising a son also. I would love to have you as a friend during this process if you're interested!

aftmjt
June 20th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Hi Hun yes that would be great. I really do hope you get your little prince as the feeling is great. I thought I would be done after having him but now I think more and more each day about how I would love to give him a brother lol.

jmomof3girls
June 20th, 2014, 07:47 PM
That sounds like a perfect family, 3 girls and 2 boys. I will PM you soon. Thank you for being so encouraging!

Masola
July 3rd, 2014, 12:52 AM
Hi Janamomof3girls,
I also have three girls. They are aged 8, 5 and 14 months. I would dearly love a boy, not just for me but for my DH, and we are planning to start trying this Sept/Oct.
I do know of several couples who have had a boy after three girls, so that's promising, but I also know of a couple of families that have four girls, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, as much as another girl would be fantastic too. I have one friend who can't have children so I count my blessing everyday.
When I look at all the info, I definitely eat a girl diet, and we subsequently found out that our last daughter was conceived the day my grandmother passed away, so I think she was always destined to be a girl, not that I'm overly superstitious. I love my girls with all my heart but really want to experience raising a boy. Fingers crossed for you and me both!!

jmomof3girls
July 3rd, 2014, 03:09 PM
My youngest daughter was conceived on my late grandma's bday and due on the day she passed away. What a coincidence!! I love that you know people who have had a boy after 3 girls. It seems like I'm the only one that has 3 of one gender in my area. Everyone keeps telling me that I will have another girl but I'm going to try. Another girl is welcome in my family as well. We adore all of our children! I also eat a girl diet! We have a lot in common!! Let's keep in contact and good luck to us!!

Masola
July 5th, 2014, 07:22 AM
That would be great to have a buddy through this whole process :-)

atomic sagebrush
July 5th, 2014, 10:27 AM
just start a thread and let me know ladies, I will sticky it for you. :)

jmomof3girls
July 5th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Great idea atomic. I just started a thread for us moms TTC blue in October and us moms that are TTC blue after a few girls!