PDA

View Full Version : Just a suggestion?

eleena2014
June 19th, 2014, 07:10 PM
I was just thinking that maybe it would be a good idea for people who are doing the le diet,that people could make a list of the he foods here so that people could see what not to eat rather what we can eat?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

eleena2014
June 19th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Ok.I know people say there are no foods that we can't eat as long as they fit in totals but I know there are some foods that are more towards the he diet with high nutrients in them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SamS_TTCPink
June 19th, 2014, 08:17 PM
I am NOT eating potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, onions, healthy fats (missing my coconut oil), nuts, avocado. And I'm mostly avoiding meat, except for a few cheats.

carmella_marie
June 20th, 2014, 02:01 AM
I'm eating potatoes. They don't have much nutrients, protein or fat, perfect for a girl sway. I've heard atomic joke that her daughter is like 30% potato! I have potato twice a week or do. I also sometimes have a little pasta sauce on my noodles, I gave spaghetti about once a week.

I'm avoiding avocado, coconut oil, nuts and meat as well. I'm also trying to avoid eggs unless I'm way under on protein and then I just do whites.

SamS_TTCPink
June 20th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Oh yes, I'm avoiding eggs too.

SamS_TTCPink
June 20th, 2014, 02:30 AM
I think lots of people are eating potatoes and yeah I've read atomic saying that too! Lol!! I just don't like them anyway. 😉

eleena2014
June 20th, 2014, 06:50 AM
sorry i think this was read wrong,lol. i meant the people who are doing the he diet (boy diet) to write down what foods they are eating so we can look and think oh if there eating that on the boy diet i will avoid it,if that makes sense.lol

SamS_TTCPink
June 20th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Ohhhh... 😜

atomic sagebrush
June 20th, 2014, 10:20 AM
That is available in the Dream Members section. It has A-F grades of foods commonly eaten in both Le And HE Diets so you can look them over and pick foods accordingly.

atomic sagebrush
June 20th, 2014, 10:24 AM
I am NOT eating potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, onions, healthy fats (missing my coconut oil), nuts, avocado. And I'm mostly avoiding meat, except for a few cheats.

I do not recommend cutting out potassium rich foods on LE Diet. The reason why they were "no-no" foods on FGD and IGD is because they were limiting potassium and they were using tons of dairy which has a lot of potassium, so they had no choice but to cut back on other foods containing potassium.

LE Diet does not have those huge amounts of dairy and so people are not getting much potassium, and it is IMPERATIVE that you ladies do not limit potassium. You must have 2500-3500 mg potasium per day or you can DIE, as in, do not pass Go or collect 200 dollars, fall down dead from a heart arrhythmia with no warning. You are not harming your sway in any way by getting this amount of potassium, it's the identical amount recommended by IGD/FGD.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not cut back on potassium for the LE Diet...most people are not getting enough as it is.

atomic sagebrush
June 20th, 2014, 10:25 AM
sorry i think this was read wrong,lol. i meant the people who are doing the he diet (boy diet) to write down what foods they are eating so we can look and think oh if there eating that on the boy diet i will avoid it,if that makes sense.lol

There is a thread called, "how we got our boys" where people did exactly that and there is an opposite one called "how we got our girsl". These are stickied at the top of the free pink and blue sway sections.

MyByC
June 20th, 2014, 07:45 PM
I'm so happy I found this thread....
So no potatoes, tomatoes and onions...
What about a DO ...let's say 3 things that would help our sway and just keep those 3 in our plan in the week prior conception?

SamS_TTCPink
June 20th, 2014, 07:52 PM
3 DOs - vegetarian, skip breakfast, no snacking. 😊

MyByC
June 21st, 2014, 11:06 AM
Doing already :D

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2014, 11:58 AM
I'm so happy I found this thread....
So no potatoes, tomatoes and onions...
What about a DO ...let's say 3 things that would help our sway and just keep those 3 in our plan in the week prior conception?

Potatoes and tomatoes are totally allowed on LE Diet. DO NOT LIMIT THEM because it can be hard to get enough potassium and they are good sources of it. You guys need to get 2500-3500 mg potassium a day for your health. This is the same amount as recommended on FGD and IGD and no one should drop below that amount - you can DIE.

Onions on the other hand, you don't need them, they don't do much for ya and so they are easy to avoid. Fine to leave out if you want to even though I serioulsy doubt they do much.

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2014, 11:59 AM
Doing already :D

you are already doing everything right!! I want you to stop looking for the magic bullet My, because trying to nail down every detail exactly perfectly will sway blue much harder than any onion ever could!

MyByC
June 23rd, 2014, 05:10 PM
Oh, onion I just like it in the salad but will stop it. No problem. It is the green sping onion anyway.
I dont do just everything a la carte. I do cheat with my everyday sweets..I think too much sugar...but I feel so tired. My body asks for it.