PDA

View Full Version : ginger and parsley

Doublechoc
July 6th, 2011, 12:46 PM
hi, does anyone know if ginger and parsley sway girl or boy?

thanks

Zivic-Bubac
July 6th, 2011, 12:55 PM
It seems that parsley sways boy http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?4006-folate-vinegar-and-parsley-qs&highlight=parsley
Idk about ginger.

zanacal
July 6th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I'm following the low-everything diet and having around 1200 cals/30-40g protein/700-1000mg sodium each day and the longer I'm doing this diet the more I'm thinking along the lines of no one food being a maker or a breaker. Admittedly I'm not eating meat and only the odd egg (because I'm really concentrating on lowering testosterone if I can) but if I have parsley or ginger (or anything else) in very small quantities every now and again, I can't see that it will make a difference to whether I conceive a boy or a girl. I'm losing lots of weight quickly and my diet overall is very low in nutrients (I might get 1 or 2 portions of fruit/veg each day) and, with these other things in mind, I'm really starting to believe that there are no magic foods to include or exclude. Sorry - I know that doesn't answer your question!

atomic sagebrush
July 8th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Parsley and ginger are alkalininzing but a little here and there will not hurt at all. Good luck!!!