PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Zivic-Bubac
June 26th, 2014, 10:56 AM
It's been a long time! :happy:
Just wanted to announce that I am currently pregnant with No4.
Very oops pregnancy!

I'll post some u/s pics from 13 weeks scan, tech said "probably girl" :worry:
I sure hope she's wrong

deaks66
June 26th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Hey zivic, I wander about u from time to time so it's lovely to see u back and hear an update! I know how much u wanted a boy but if it isn't i bet u make the best girls ever... I'm envious, if only I could just make one! X

purplepoet20
June 26th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Hi... I was wondering when I would see you. How are you doing? I am back to swaying for #4.

Sorry to hear that it may be another girl. Are they for sure?

atomic sagebrush
June 26th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Hi Z!! HUGE congrats and sending you all my blue dust!

The Anchor
June 26th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Zivic! Where have you been? HUGE CONGRATS on your pregnancy, I know you are a bit of an older mom (like me) and I have been trying to get pg forever!!! I so hope you hear blue :)

Plum3
June 26th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Hi Zivic! Congratulations on bubba #4 😃 Have you posted your ultrasound pics?

covered in blue
June 27th, 2014, 02:09 AM
Congrats and welcome back :)

Zivic-Bubac
June 27th, 2014, 04:18 PM
i bet u make the best girls ever... I'm envious, if only I could just make one! XAwww thank you! It's so sweet of you to say this! :HH:

Zivic-Bubac
June 27th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Are they for sure?Hey huni! I hope she COULDN'T be that sure since it was 13 weeks u/s :worry:
I'm with you with all my heart for succesfull pink pregnancy!!!!! :cheer::pinksperm::cheer:

Zivic-Bubac
June 27th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Hi Z!! HUGE congrats and sending you all my blue dust!Thank you! It feels good to be back! Tho totally unplanned! :giggle:

Zivic-Bubac
June 27th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Zivic! Where have you been? HUGE CONGRATS on your pregnancy, I know you are a bit of an older mom (like me) and I have been trying to get pg forever!!! I so hope you hear blue :)Thank you sweeti! :HH: I'm not a bit of an older mom, I'm Metusalem :giggle: I'm turning 42 in October.

I'm procrastinator so I was delaying my decision about my next sway and baby but then God decided for me.
Since it took me over a year to conceive DD3, I thought it was impossible to have "happy accident", thought I was on the safe teritory,
So my dear friend, don't give up! I feel your 3rd baby is just around the corner :happy:

deaks66
June 27th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Zivic you are killing me... Post the photos lovely so we can a. Spot a elusive boy nub or b. Swoon over your beautiful 4th baby girl! X

Zivic-Bubac
June 27th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Hi Zivic! Congratulations on bubba #4 �� Have you posted your ultrasound pics?Thank you! No, I haven't posted yet, it's a bit of a challenge for me :oops:

Zivic-Bubac
June 27th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Congrats and welcome back :)Thank you! :happy:

coocoobananas
June 27th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Welcome back!
I started on here about the time you had your 3rd:)
I'm accidentally knocked up with #4 too!
Congrats!looking forward to your pics!!

Mumof3girls
June 28th, 2014, 01:17 AM
Hi zivic congratulations on baby #4. I hope you have your long awaited boy. My girls are simillar age to yours.

Adia
June 28th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Z!! Where have you been??? We've missed you!
Congrats on a beautiful baby! I am sure they will run your house like any good baby does!

Clea_Lerman
July 2nd, 2014, 08:56 AM
welcome back and congratulations!