PDA

View Full Version : New here ... Advice pls

Sixwish
June 29th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Hi, I am new here and not sure what I am able to sign up for as my next ttc attempt is in 2 weeks.
I am currently following LE diet but very crudely (hardly eating), I have
Got lots of supps and I am really focussed on a hard sway. I have 5 children,
2 girls and 3 boys... None were swayed, all were planned and I got lucky
But this last baby is so badly wanted to be pink! Can I sign up for a plan or
Is it too late pls x

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Hardly eating is NOT following LE Diet - that is a big no-no!! You MUST follow the minimum amounts of food in the LE Diet. They are MORE important than the maximums are. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

If you need a plan, there is a button at the top of the page marked "membership and plans" and I can bump you ahead of a few other people who won't be swaying for several months. I will adjust the sway plan to take into consideration that you are wanting to get started right away. :)

Sixwish
June 29th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Thank you so much... I realise that the eating is wrong but it all gets
So stressful what I can and can't have plus amount I'm completely
Paranoid, so haven't eat much. I will apply for the plan now! Thank you x

Sixwish
June 29th, 2014, 11:13 AM
I have filled out questionnaire thank you x

Sixwish
June 29th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Sorry wasn't sure where to add this or if it makes a difference. I have started peppermint tea today, have got lavender body cream and pure oil, ordered salt rock lamp and crystal light, got sylk as many stayers recommend it, have used summers Eve douche in past. Got rose quarts bracelet, and negative ions band. Got DH lic root today too. X

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2014, 12:45 PM
I ahve your questionnaire and will do my darndest to get your plan back to you ASAP. Pray for a good nap for Miss Suzy! :)

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Thank you so much... I realise that the eating is wrong but it all gets
So stressful what I can and can't have plus amount I'm completely
Paranoid, so haven't eat much. I will apply for the plan now! Thank you x

You should now be able to access the complete LE Diet book and a sample meal plan, do you see it???

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2014, 12:48 PM
also do me a favor and in the same thread your questionaire is (so you just respond to that thread) write me up a short summary of what you're eating and I can then use that to make suggestions. Starvation is not going to get you what you want here, we need to fix that ASAP.

Sixwish
June 29th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Thank you so much.... I do apologise but I have never been in a forum and can't find the thread where my questionnaire is... Please can you advise! Sorry I realise you are busy x

atomic sagebrush
July 1st, 2014, 12:18 AM
I have it and will get the plan back to you as quickly as I"m able!