TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy 5, Boy 3
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I skipped breakfast all together (this was huge for me because I LOVE breakfasts) and also stopped eating meat. I followed the diet suggestions, but in the beginning I realized counting calories was too stressful for me so I just tried to avoid the "bad" foods and felt better not stressing about it all. I lost 8lbs and I'm happy about it since my BMI was 22 when I started and is now 20,5.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
10 weeks.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He did avoid meat sometimes, but nothing dramatic.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
I don't drink coffee, but tea. Noramlly I donut drink soft drinks but now I drank Coke Zero almost daily.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I tried to eat mainly Grade A and B foods and avoided C and D as much as I could. Although I did eat occasinally pasta, soy, nuts...
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
BMI from 22 to 20,5. I lost 8lbs.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise at all.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
We BD at +OPK. I'm not sure whether O was the next day or day after.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
We went to sauna couple of hours before the attempt, I asked DH to take a hot shower. We both were on antihistamine (DH is allergic this time of the year so he was taking them anyway).
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
Baby asprin
folic acid
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Magnesium
Probiotic

Any additional supplement info?
We both took Probiotic and antihistamine (I took antihistamine 5 days before attempt).
Did you do anything with Ions?
I painted my nails more often than usually and DH gave me a foot massage with lavender oil few times a week. I tried to think girly things more often and spent more time doing my hair etc.
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I tried not to stress and we both were good at taking our supplements. I skipped breakfast everyday and I also stopped eating meat all together. I love sushi but I always chose the vege sushi with salad and cream cheese. I also stopped playing any games because I love them and get very competitive so I tried to avoid that.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I could've stuck with the diet even better and be sure to count my calorie intake but it was too much. We tried to get pregnant during the "girl peak" (Feb-May) but missed it by month. Oh well, girls are born throughout the year ;)
Things worth mentioning:[INDENT][I] I think we won't find out the gender until at birth. Both times before we found out and I was pretty disappointed last time. I would love to enjoy this pregnancy without the feeling of disappointment. I would LOVE to have a girl, but I'm trying to be prepared for a boy as well. I love my boys and would be happy if another one joined our family

SamS_TTCPink
June 30th, 2014, 07:39 AM
What an awesome sway and you sound so relaxed!! 😀👍

Goodluck and I hope you get to hear pink!

DreamingPink2015
June 30th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Sounds like an AWSOME sway
Can't wait to hear the outcome
All the very very best :) you deserve it!!!

missxo143
June 30th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Your sway looks great, congrats and good luck!

stephk
June 30th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Brilliant sway well done and congrats :)

sweetdream
June 30th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Good sway! Sending you pink dust!

bethwade
June 30th, 2014, 06:13 PM
This is a great sway! I hope you get your girl 💜 we are waiting on gender too...totally agree with not dealing with disappointment! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bambi
July 1st, 2014, 03:20 AM
Thanks everyone!! :heart: It will be a long 9 months until we find out... I know I'll feel tempted, but then again I really don't think I can handle another pregnancy with such disappointment. It helps that none of my friends are pregnant now - when I was pregnant with DS2 there were few of us pregnant et the same time and they were having girls and it made it more difficult to cope.

But another reason I don't want to find out is that I know people will be asking what are we having (wanting to know if it's a girl this time) and I hate the way they look at you when you announce it's another boy. Like almost feeling sorry for you and saying something "Oh well you still have many years to try for a girl" (without knowing how much I hope for a girl, but also we wouldn't have gotten another baby if we wouldn't welcome another boy). I think it'll be easier once the baby is born, because by then I'm already in love with him :)

MyByC
July 1st, 2014, 04:45 AM
Bambi, congrats! You are relaxed and the fact that you dont want to hear what gender the baby is makes you a super mommy/women. Congrats Congrats!
We wait for your princess pictures in 2015 :-)
I do think you will have a baby girl.

bethwade
July 1st, 2014, 11:04 AM
Thanks everyone!! :heart: It will be a long 9 months until we find out... I know I'll feel tempted, but then again I really don't think I can handle another pregnancy with such disappointment. It helps that none of my friends are pregnant now - when I was pregnant with DS2 there were few of us pregnant et the same time and they were having girls and it made it more difficult to cope.

But another reason I don't want to find out is that I know people will be asking what are we having (wanting to know if it's a girl this time) and I hate the way they look at you when you announce it's another boy. Like almost feeling sorry for you and saying something "Oh well you still have many years to try for a girl" (without knowing how much I hope for a girl, but also we wouldn't have gotten another baby if we wouldn't welcome another boy). I think it'll be easier once the baby is born, because by then I'm already in love with him :)

This exactly, word for word!

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2014, 10:01 AM
good luck and congrats!

Bambi
March 28th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Update: this turned out to be a boy, so unfortunately my sway failed this time. He is a very sweet little baby (3 weeks now) but I can't help the feeling of disappointment. Not sure whether we'll try once more...

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2015, 06:15 PM
Thanks for updating us! Much appreciated and congrats on your little man.