PDA

View Full Version : did you Add Your Sway recently??

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2014, 11:33 AM
If you posted a sway in the Add Your Sway section recently but did not add your data to the spreadsheet, PLEASE PLEASE take a moment and do so! We cannot tally up the data unless that info is added to the spreadsheet and we need each individual person to do that themselves (it's just too much work for one person to do.) The link to follow is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/25157-complete-pink-swaying-statistics-spreadsheet.html

Rosie85
July 2nd, 2014, 11:34 AM
My sway is posted but I wait until I know the gender to put in the stats right??

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2014, 12:32 PM
My sway is posted but I wait until I know the gender to put in the stats right??

Yes thanks!! Good point. Only add to spreadsheet once you know gender.

Abifasc
July 2nd, 2014, 12:40 PM
Ok great I didn't even know about that. I should find out the gender next month.

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2014, 12:43 PM
I didn't either, LOL. I was just getting super confused because I think we've had great results the last few months and that does not seem to be reflected in the numbers at all and I was really getting confused because I wasn't seeing anything that could even account for it.

jmomof3girls
July 2nd, 2014, 12:54 PM
I love reading all the stats! I can't wait to read the updated ones!!! Good luck to all the sways!