PDA

View Full Version : Anyone TTC a girl in Nov/Dec 2014?

Mary Poppins
July 7th, 2014, 08:51 PM
What's your sway plan and have you started it yet?

MyByC
July 8th, 2014, 08:49 AM
Yup. I'm swaing in November :-)

Mary Poppins
July 8th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Ah brill! Have you started planning yet?

MyByC
July 9th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Well, I did bought a personalised plan from atomic and started with the thought I will ttc in august..but then somehing moved our plan to November so I stopped.
I will start again on 1st September.
Buuut..I sill dont eat meat (the only thing I'm keeping + folic acid).

keepthefaith
July 9th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Hey I'm starting Nov/Dec! I'm currently doing 60 mins exercise as many nights as I can but not started diet or bought sway plan yet, will definitely be buying though!
Bit nervous about whole thing as I'm a born worrier so want to make sure organised so that by time we are trying it's not a massive shock to system! Must sit down and get some ideas about LE diet but with two little boys running about time is not something I have a lot of at mo!!

MyByC
July 11th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Keepthefaith, dont worry. I have exactlly same problem but just with 1 energy around me :)))) I only read and answer here in the nights when my ds sleeps and usually sometimes, I'm so tired that I fall asleep before reading any.
60 min for 5 or 6 days it's great.
I stopped doing it for 5-6 days(just 3 days). will start again on 1st of September.
I heard 8-12 weeks plan works better then 20...

Mary Poppins
July 11th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Hi ladies,

Wow Keepthefaith, that cardio is great! I'm slowly starting the diet, skipping breakfast, reducing my meat intake and keeping track of what I eat with myfitnesspal app. Aiming to be doing it properly�� by August. I'm starting slowly with the cardio too as I've not got much wait to lose so do wana rush it.

I think keeping within protein and fat limits is going to be the hardest part for me, what about you guys? Xx

Mary Poppins
July 11th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Oops sorry that should be "weight" not "wait" lol!

MyByC
July 13th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Mary Poppins, download the Myfitness plan app. It will help you a lot in counting the Kcal.

Mary Poppins
July 13th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Mary Poppins, download the Myfitness plan app. It will help you a lot in counting the Kcal.

Yeah I did that and it does really help, it's just scary how quickly you can go over the fat and protein limits and you dont even feel like you've even eaten that much!

MyByC
July 20th, 2014, 05:09 AM
Yup. What else are you doing ?