PDA

View Full Version : How long does your OPK stay positive?

3girl
July 8th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Mine have been staying positive for 3-5 days which drive me nuts! I'm on my third day of +OPK and got this today:
That is the darkest positive I've ever had. It makes me want to have another attempt but I'm TTC girl so I can only do one attempt, and we attempted 2 days ago. I hope it wasn't too early!

The Anchor
July 8th, 2014, 01:17 PM
You will ~usually~ O 8 - 48 hours after first +OPK. Some women do get +s for a few days, that's just the way it is. You don't need another attempt. Don't stress!

atomic sagebrush
July 10th, 2014, 09:31 AM
if you get to 5 days and it's still positive, have another attempt then (that's the every 4 day window)

carmella_marie
July 10th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Mine are almost always 4-5 days long, I'm just odd like that, lol. Makes opks not very useful for pinpointing O, at least for me

3girl
July 10th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Well, I ran out of OPK's so I haven't taken another one since Tuesday but got a temp rise yesterday so I think I Oed already. :)

atomic sagebrush
July 11th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Mine are almost always 4-5 days long, I'm just odd like that, lol. Makes opks not very useful for pinpointing O, at least for me

I was just putting this in your plan, but we'll do one attempt at the start of this window and one at the end. (of course with your approval)