PDA

View Full Version : Due in Mar/April/May 2015

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

SamS_TTCPink
July 11th, 2014, 10:13 AM
NBP - can you please make this a sticky/category thingy in the DueDate Buddies threads for all these BFPs that have been popping up this month? 😊

stephk
July 11th, 2014, 04:28 PM
SO over the moon to be joining this thread!!!!!

stephk
July 11th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Just happened to notice there is a thread but in general discussion so we might have to request a merge or delete this one and join the other one (as it's already active)

genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/43515-edd-march-april-2015-a.html

SamS_TTCPink
July 11th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Hadn't seen that one! Hopefully NBP can do something. 😉

hotdogz&boyz
July 14th, 2014, 01:42 PM
I am an official member here too :) I have been chatting on the previous thread, but will hang here too! I am due March 16th!

SamS_TTCPink
July 15th, 2014, 06:24 AM
Welcome hotdogz! Hopefully we can combine the threads or something, but we defiantly need a due date buddies group with all these BFPs popping up!! 😀👍

I'm due 21 March. 😊

Have you got any symptoms yet?? I did have sore boobs and a little nausea really early but now nothing! 😕

stephk
July 15th, 2014, 07:54 AM
OMG I am due 22nd March!!!
I was having symptoms but now the only symptom I seem to have is stomach pain like constipation/trapped gas and backache. Less symptoms than before which is a bit worrying but my cheapo test was a bit darker this morning.

BlessedMomma
July 18th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Hey ladies! im so happy to be joining this thread! My due date is march 26 :)
How r u all feeling so far

SamS_TTCPink
July 18th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Yay BlessedMomma! So happy you're here too!

I have started having to pee every 5mins at night but other than that, nothing! How are you feeling?

stephk
July 19th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Yay blessed!!!!!

My sense of smell has been amazing (not so amazing when standing near smokers), my boobs have been sore on and off. Last week I had the worst IBS like pains all week I was a bit worried but they have gone now. Don't feel that pregnant to be honest apart from the boobs and sense of smell.

BlessedMomma
July 19th, 2014, 06:53 AM
Thanks ladies!
I think its perfectly normal not to have a huge amount of symptoms at 4/5 weeks. Mine always kick in full force around 6.
So far for the past 2 days I feel sick (like im about to catch a cold/flu) sore throat, headache, weak. Not sure if its pregnancy related? Its summer in NY so ill just blame it on pregnancy :p

BlessedMomma
July 19th, 2014, 06:56 AM
I think thats normal steph the ibs type pains. Ive read about it somewhere that ur digestive tract slow fown or something, causing all kinds of "fun" issues.

SamS_TTCPink
July 19th, 2014, 10:33 PM
I'm cranky today...does that count as a symptom?? 😉

Probably has more to do with DH and the way he acts when we are away staying at his parents!! 😠😠😠

BlessedMomma
July 20th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Haha mum crankiness is def a pregnancy symptom. Sorry for how dh is acting :( ur pregnant now he needs to treat u like a queen and make sure ur happy ;)

lyngostar
July 20th, 2014, 04:52 PM
I'm also cranky. Lol. Think I'm just tired as I haven't been sleeping well. It's been so warm at night. My symptoms have been quite strong. Very sensitive to smell and if I either eat too much or not enough then I get very nauseous. Also having a lot of back pain. I don't remember the symptoms being so strong this early on with my previous pregnancies.

stephk
July 21st, 2014, 12:48 AM
Lyngostar I'm with you on the lack of sleep. I didn't sleep as much as I would have liked when I was away and then last night was awful. Getting up at 520 this morning was horrendous.... very annoyed I will have to take it even easier in the gym now! My DH has a cough and my mum is with us for 2 weeks now so I can't kick him out to the spare room.... Ugh. Not looking forward to work today :(

lyngostar
July 21st, 2014, 04:58 PM
Aww I hope he doesn't pass it on to you. Being ill and pregnant doesn't mix well. Oh I hate getting up early. I've always been a nighthawk. Lol.

stephk
July 22nd, 2014, 12:49 AM
I had a but if a cough and cold last week but I wasn't dying, I just get on with it! When DH is sick we ALL know about it lol. But yes I do hope it's not passed to me.

At least my IBS pains went away before the wedding, I was really suffering with that. And during that time DH kept asking to BD and I am like seriously, would you want to do that when you felt like your stomach had 7 bells of sh1t kicked out if it?? Now my mum is here there will be no hanky lanky he will have to wait until we have no houseguests lol

Kind of get the "stuffy" feeling I had with the last pregnancy, very slight and not often but it's there every now and again.

Have my doctors appt tonight where I say what hospital I want and they refer me for the 12 and 20 week scan

lyngostar
July 22nd, 2014, 03:54 AM
Haha. Men just don't understand that we don't feel like dtd all the time. At least you are safe while ur mum is there. I made my appointment yesterday for my midwife and 12 weeks scan. My 1st mw appointment is the 28th August and my scan is the 17th of September. Feels like forever away. :(

stephk
July 22nd, 2014, 07:31 AM
oh wow they tell you straight away? we just get referred then a letter telling us when the appointment is. Woe betide you if you have a job/other inconveniences!!

Im going to book a private scan too around 8 weeks for some reassurance.

lyngostar
July 22nd, 2014, 09:31 AM
I would love to get an early scan. My scan is in week 13 and I think I will be worried right until I see the heartbeat.
Yeah the women told me on the phone when they would be and let me pick a time which was handy. We don't get that with the other scans though.

crazycatcouple
July 22nd, 2014, 03:03 PM
Oh man, I've now found 3 threads for this due date group! It's going to be hard to keep up with all 3, so maybe we can get everyone on one at some point? Anyway, hi :-) We swayed blue and are due March 2nd. Congrats on all the BFPs!!

stephk
July 22nd, 2014, 04:12 PM
Congrats and welcome crazycat! Hope you get your blue bundle

lyngostar
July 22nd, 2014, 04:27 PM
Congratulations crazy cat. You can have all my blue dust. :)

SamS_TTCPink
July 23rd, 2014, 06:00 AM
Congrats crazycat. Yes, we need a thread combine and sticky! 😉👍

hotdogz&boyz
July 29th, 2014, 08:07 PM
I agree!! I forgot this one was here.

Hi! All is well with me so far. I had my first sono and baby had a heartbeat and looked great. I am past 7 weeks now, which helps me mentally, since my losses were mostly before 7 weeks (one after). So, all in all, I am feeling pretty confident in this pregnancy. I have symptoms on and off. Mostly nausea, irritability, and heartburn. Although some others pop up from time to time (sensitive to smells, hot flashes). I also have been having night sweats. Which is rather unpleasant. I've never had those during pregnancy before, mostly just after.

I have my NT scan booked for the 4th of September. But we are prolly team green, so I likely will be avoiding nub shots ;)

SamS_TTCPink
July 30th, 2014, 12:41 AM
It's so good to hear all is going well for you hotdogz. I haven't even seen a dr yet as they don't really like to see you before 8 weeks and don't even do scans before 12 weeks. 😞

I've had nausea and I'm not sleeping great at night so in tired during the day but that's it. I do have a short fuse with DH but I'm pretty sure that's more due to his behaviour and attitude than me being pg.

Despite the nausea, I don't "feel" pregnant though and are sort of detached from it all??!? 😕 I am sure it's another boy so don't know if that has something to do with it or just don't want to get attached after the m/c or the fact that DH is ignoring the fact that I'm pregnant and is in fact cranky that I am and also thinks it's a boy. I dunno??!!? It's unlike me to not be attached by now.

I've also put back on the weight I lost on LE plus more so I feel fat and terrible!

But other than all that, all is good! Lol!!! 😉

stephk
July 30th, 2014, 03:33 AM
hotdogz - great news things are progressing well.

mum - sorry your DH is being a d1ck, mine is too unfortunately :( I also kind of feel like I am having a boy but if so, so be it.

lyagirl
August 18th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Ah found u all! Hola!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essnce629
August 18th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Hey girls! Hoping I can join you soon! Only 9dpo so far and BFN last night with a cheapie test LOL!!!

orchidea75
August 19th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Hello ladies,
I got a BFP yesterday at 11dpo, confirmed on the digi too. I am due on May the 1st.

Congratulations to all of you. :)

hotdogz&boyz
August 19th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Congrats! I loved having a May baby last time!

odd
August 19th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Hello everyone. ..I've had bit of an issue and hoping someone in similar situation can maybe offer some insight.

I had some bleeding yesterday evening. .after which I put my feet up and relaxed so stopped but started again this mornig

I went to go see my gynec this morning and thankfully everything looks perfect with the baby but the doc said my cervix is bleeding, I have a tilted uterus and the bleeding might be due to placenta but she wasn't sure.

Can anyone help me with what this might mean? I've been asked to put my feet up and rest until my official appointment next week

stephk
August 19th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Odd I'm really not sure, I personally haven't heard of this situation before. I am sure your doctor would have said if it was cause for concern? Definitely rest and follow your doctors advice. Take care hon x

Babybeaublue
August 23rd, 2014, 07:11 AM
Hi I got my bfp on Thursday at 10dpo!
Think I'm due 30th April but usually go over.

Odd I have no advice just wanted to say I hope your Dr can help and put your mind at ease x

Mamato3?
August 23rd, 2014, 07:57 AM
Hello everyone. ..I've had bit of an issue and hoping someone in similar situation can maybe offer some insight.

I had some bleeding yesterday evening. .after which I put my feet up and relaxed so stopped but started again this mornig

I went to go see my gynec this morning and thankfully everything looks perfect with the baby but the doc said my cervix is bleeding, I have a tilted uterus and the bleeding might be due to placenta but she wasn't sure.

Can anyone help me with what this might mean? I've been asked to put my feet up and rest until my official appointment next week

Hi odd,
Just rest these days until you have your official appointment.
If it is placenta detatchment here in Greece the gynos give progesteron capsules as well as rest and usually everything goes well after that.
Best wishes!!!

hotdogz&boyz
August 23rd, 2014, 06:22 PM
Odd, I have not had a similar experience, however, many of my friends and family members have had ones relatively similar. And here is what I know:

Cervical bleeding is pretty common in pregnancy, mostly because the cervical area is very, very vascular and the blood supply is ramped up in pregnancy. Irritating the area (sex, mostly) can cause bleeding because of those blood vessels being larger and closer to the surface. Additionally, bleeding from the cervix could happen if the placenta is located close to the cervical opening and is being subjected to pressure or is being irritated during sex as well. Hopefully, if that is the case, they would tell you at a later appt and you might need to take some precautions. Right now, I don't think they can tell where the placenta is forming, exactly, since its in the very early stages of it.

It's generally good news to have blood be coming from the cervix, rather than another source, as it means it is unrelated to the baby and not from a subchorionic hemorrhage (which is not really a "bad" thing, just can take much longer to resolve and does carry a small risk to the baby depending on placement).

I'd take it easy and hopefully the bleeding doesn't come back.

txmomof3beautifulboys
August 24th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Hi gals! Im joining you after getting a BFP yesterday at 11DPO. Due May 5, but I'm sure that can change. Happy healthy pregnancies to us all!! :flowerz:

odd
August 24th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Thank u ladies..I've been resting with my feet up and the bleeding has completely stopped so knock on wood.it stays that way

odd
August 24th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Congratulations txmomof3boys ...welcome:-)

kitkat18
August 25th, 2014, 03:06 AM
Good news odd!! Yah!!! Mom3beautifulboys x
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

kitkat18
August 25th, 2014, 03:26 AM
P.s we seem to have two threads, we also have a secret Facebook group come and join!! Info in other march/april thread xx

SamS_TTCPink
August 26th, 2014, 05:08 AM
Hey everyone! I haven't been on here for a while but had a scan today and so thought id pop on and share this….

Marika
August 26th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Wow, twins!!!! OMG mumofsix! Congratulations!! How are you feeling? It's been quite long since I saw you in here!

SamS_TTCPink
August 26th, 2014, 05:47 AM
OMG is right Marika...that's kinda what I said!! 😜

I haven't been on here cause I've actually been feeling like crap!! I've had the worst hayfever (which I NEVER get whilst pregnant) and it's knocked me around so badly plus I've had nausea and vomiting on and off and massive food aversions.... Kinda all makes sense why now!

I've also been tired and cranky and literally had enough of everyone!! (again, kinda know why now!).

I am in shock and terrified of having twins again, we have all our twin stuff away and our extra cot etc and I literally almost died having the twins before and it took almost 2yrs to get my bloods back to normal and any energy back so kinda freaking out! 😜

Other than that......I'm good! Lol!

odd
August 26th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Oh wowwwwww mum....masssive congratulations. .and sorry to hear ur feeling so crappy..hope it gets better soon

Two of a Kind
August 26th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Wow what a surprise! Again :) how blessed you are!! I truly hope they are pink bundles :) x

stephk
August 26th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Wow wow wow!!!!! I haven't been on here for days as I've had houseguests and then superbusy at work today! Kitkat told me you were having twins so I had to come on and say a huge WOW and a huge congrats!!!!! Hope they are twin girls!!!

We have a secret Facebook group by the way, the details are in the other thread - come join us? X

Marika
August 27th, 2014, 03:15 AM
Mum - sorry you have been feeling so sick, but it makes sense now when you know :-) I can understand you have split feelings and that it must have been a bit of a shock, but I hope you will be checked up carefully if you had problems last time. You will the the mommy of eight - it's really fantastic!

kitkat18
August 27th, 2014, 03:24 AM
Mum you are handling it sooo well!! And you must be chuffed with boy, girl guesses. It will be hard having two bubbas at once but you are an expert!! Big hugs now come join our Facebook group xx

lyngostar
August 27th, 2014, 04:39 AM
Yes mum come and join us. I was wondering where you had got to. Lol.

HopingForHairbows
August 29th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Hi everybody! I am just joining this thread now as I got my BFP yesterday! I am due May 12!

HopingForHairbows
August 29th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Wow MUM! Twins!! Congrats!

txmomof3beautifulboys
August 29th, 2014, 01:13 PM
congrats Hoping!! :flowerz:

lfc_sarah
August 29th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Hello everyone, according to my dates I'm due on April 28th :)

Congrats on the twins!

kitkat18
August 29th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Congrats hairbows and Sarah xxx

laVieEnRose
August 29th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Congrats hoping and Sarah!

Joining here too if that's ok! There's so many threads for my due date in march !
After my scan today, my edd has moved forward by a week so 1st march!
It's weird as I don't believe we would have conceived a week earlier according to my record of our attempts. Does it mean this baby is going to be huge? Lol x

hotdogz&boyz
August 29th, 2014, 09:49 PM
^^Haha. No, not necessarily. Often growth happens in spurts and if they measure right after a big spurt, it can make baby seem big and then they even out by the next one. I wouldn't be concerned about a big baby unless he/she consistantly measures ahead on each scan. My son measured ahead from the beginning (he was a "one hit wonder" so we knew the conception date) and consistantly measured bigger and bigger for gestation. And, yes, he was a good sized baby (8.4 at 37w) But I wouldn't expect you would have a huge one if your others were pretty average size. Mighta just caught that growth spurt.

Congrats on the new mamas to the thread!! Hoping everyone has a smooth pregnancy and a bonus of their DG too :)

For me, I am wearing down of feeling terrible. I am thinking this has been my hardest pregnancy so far. I am 11.5 weeks and I just feel terrible most days. Lots of nausea and getting sick. Exhaustion (never had that too bad). And feeling so irritable. I feel bad for complaining about it...I know some women are just viciously sick through their pregnancies and would love to have some nausea and tiredness. But it's the overall feeling of just yuck that is wearing on me. I thought it would be dying down soon, but it's getting stronger instead. I hope it does end soon. My poor kids are tired of me being so grumpy with them and running from the room to be sick. But, alas, things seem to be moving in the right direction. I find the baby on Doppler pretty easily every few days and we will see him/her next Thursday for our NT scan. I am excited about that. I think we have selected names as well, which is a good feeling too :)

kitkat18
August 29th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Sorry you feel soooo rubbish hotdogz moan away!! Hard for you having three littlies to run around after as well, big hugs! Hope it passes at 12 or 13 weeks. I'm sure your nt scan will cheer you up! Are you going team green? I know you are a super good nub guesser.
Lavie I managed to open your pic in web view, ccuuttttee baby!!! Okay take this with a grain of salt cause I have never guessed but I thought it looked girly!! X

hotdogz&boyz
September 1st, 2014, 10:03 PM
Kitkat...yeah...we are going green. But I guess I'll have to suck it up if we get a nub shot. I don't know whether to hope for an ambiguous one, where it won't be obvious. Or hope for an obvious one. Lol. I feel like ill know if its a good capture. I've seen enough nubs now! But I am nervous in that weird way. Like I don't know if I want to ruin my team green with a good guess. But I do kinda want a lean. Ill be 12+3, so a teeny bit early. And if baby measures smaller, I might be on that accuracy line. Guess we will see!

How's everyone? I don't think most people know this thread got created. I wish the others would come down here :)

SamS_TTCPink
September 2nd, 2014, 12:32 AM
Hey hotdogz, I feel your pain. I've been grumpy and moody and nauseous and tired!! And I have a serious aversion to garlic and spring onions which is a huge issue in our house! Lol! We haven't told the kids either so it's hard to explain who I'm always gagging or vomiting and suddenly can't stand certain foods. I've also had shocking headaches which I never get when pregnant and I've been sick with hayfever, which again I never suffer from during pregnancy usually. It sux!!

kitkat18
September 2nd, 2014, 01:51 AM
Hey guys!! I'm still here....are either of you on Facebook? We have a secret Facebook group too, that's where half this due date group are:) come and join!! I will requote instructions if anyone wants to join......
I too have hit the nausea party every day is a struggle and trying to pretend im feeling fine it really sucks!! Mum and hotdog yours does sound worse I feel for you!!! Lemonade and boiled sweets are helping me through the day.
Had the loveliest dream last night so vivid that I had twins a boy and girl (maybe I was thinking of you mum) and I was soooo happy to have one girl in my dream woke up feeling totally deflated as I have been telling myself its another boy and im cool with that etc etc, clearly my subconscious is telling me different!!!
Tough one hot dogz I would soooo be looking if I was you, I have tried to look at nub pics and clearly I still have no clues, just guessed girly on lavies scan pic there was no nub hehe
Xxxxx

stephk
September 2nd, 2014, 03:21 AM
Hope we all feel better soon, not long now hopefully!!

Mum I don't know how people haven't guessed you're PG if you haven't been feeling good for that long. Shame about the garlic aversion, I would be gutted too!!

On my way to my NHS scan, I'm only 11w2/3 so at least there will be no way of guessing I suppose. I do feel it's a bit early as there's still 2 weeks of the first trimester left so I nervous about telling work and then something going wrong.

kitkat18
September 2nd, 2014, 04:12 AM
Good luck Steph!!! It will be lovely to see baby, im sure you will feel reassured after the scan Xx

orchidea75
September 2nd, 2014, 12:15 PM
Hello ladies, I have has a friend request from someone called Mayra. Could you let me know if it's any of you so I can add you to the secret group. Thank you.

SamS_TTCPink
September 2nd, 2014, 08:49 PM
I can't seem to add you or find you on FB. I only have the app on my phone and can't access if through anything else (my DH has blocked it all) so maybe that's why??

You're welcome to add me as a friend, I'm Sam PT.

SamS_TTCPink
September 2nd, 2014, 08:51 PM
Goodluck Steph!!

Oh and I don't know how people haven't guesses I'm pregnant?? Especially the kids. With being sick, my aversion to garlic and my already there baby bump, I have no idea! 😕

kitkat18
September 2nd, 2014, 09:07 PM
Yes its yogi x

kitkat18
September 2nd, 2014, 09:07 PM
Hello ladies, I have has a friend request from someone called Mayra. Could you let me know if it's any of you so I can add you to the secret group. Thank you.

yes its yogi here from forum x

kitkat18
September 2nd, 2014, 09:09 PM
I can't seem to add you or find you on FB. I only have the app on my phone and can't access if through anything else (my DH has blocked it all) so maybe that's why??

You're welcome to add me as a friend, I'm Sam PT.

can you add mum orchidea? What's your profile pic mum? X

lfc_sarah
September 3rd, 2014, 07:18 AM
I'd love to join the group please?

I feel so ill! Can't wait for this feeling to subside. I'm not actually being sick but I really feel nauseous. Been nibbling on ginger biscuits to hopefully help!

I had my first midwife appointment yesterday too. She took blood and I nearly fainted, had to lie down. I felt like such a wet lettuce!!!

Has anybody started taking bump or nearly bump photos yet?
I got my little boy to take these at 6 weeks. Bump or flab?
http://i61.tinypic.com/rwte95.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/ixea6o.jpg

kitkat18
September 3rd, 2014, 03:01 PM
There is nothing there Sarah!! Except looking HOT!!!!! Sorry you feel terrible so do I and it sucks xxxx

laVieEnRose
September 3rd, 2014, 03:14 PM
Omg there are so many threads I can't keep up!
Sarah, wow, great pictures ( hot hot hot!), like kitkat, I can't see anything but a great figure! ;-)

lfc_sarah
September 3rd, 2014, 06:55 PM
Aw thank you! How lovely of you both! Must be a good angle of picture! Haha xxx

kitkat18
September 4th, 2014, 01:50 AM
We need a sticky x

SamS_TTCPink
September 4th, 2014, 04:33 AM
We do kitkat!

HopingForHairbows
September 4th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Sorry I was MIA since my announcement! School started up for my kids AND myself this week, and it is just sheer craziness. That's okay. I need something to take my mind off this pregnancy lol. I am still testing daily because I just can't believe it.

On another note, my brother and his wife announced yesterday that they are having a sweet baby girl in February. They already have a 4 year old boy. I had that automatic sinking feeling that made me want to vomit. Of course they got their pigeon pair. I am happy for them, but it hurt a little too. My mom went on and on about how excited she is to finally have a granddaughter because "you (meaning me) may never have a girl, or another baby" SIGH. She has no idea that I am pregnant. We are not announcing until we know the gender.

HopingForHairbows
September 4th, 2014, 07:41 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/ixea6o.jpg

You look so great!!!

SamS_TTCPink
September 4th, 2014, 09:42 AM
HopingForRainbows- sounds like things have been busy. How are you feeling? Lol about still peeing on a stick! 😉

I'm sorry about your family, people just don't think before they talk sometimes and it's a bugger your brother got his news in before you. Hopefully you'll get your girl too though! x

crazycatcouple
September 4th, 2014, 11:27 AM
HopingForHairBows, how far along are you now? Do you have a scan scheduled yet? I'll keep my fingers crossed you have your little pink bean in there :-)

What you said sort of hit close to home for me though, but we are actually on the other end. My sister-in-law and I were all about swaying and TTCing right around the same time. They wanted to sway boy (it's their first) and so did we (but it's our second and we already have a girl). For months we were talking and chatting about our sways, exchanging recipes and notes on supplements, etc. They started TTCing slightly before us because we ended up buying a house and things got postponed. Anyhoo, they got pregnant in December and we were all so happy for them! Unfortunately in February, they found out they had miscarried. It was her first pregnancy and she was devastated. She also lost her father at a young age and this just made all those feelings of loss come back for her. After her miscarriage, we would still talk a bit about how she was feeling and the fact that they were going to start TTCing again right away (without swaying), but I was trying to be really careful about talking about our own attempts. In June, we got our BFP, and I struggled with how to handle it within the family. All 3 of my brothers and I are extremely close. We don't live in the same state or anything, but we all work together and have always been very open about what's going on in our lives. I couldn't imagine not sharing the news with them. After talking to my mom about it, I decided to share the news, as I knew my sister-in-law might be more hurt if she later found out she was the last to know, etc. She was of course happy for me, but when I asked her how her attempts were going, she told me she'd rather not talk about it with me anymore, as it was just too hard for her. I have since respected that, but now we just don't really talk, and if we do, I avoid saying anything at all about my pregnancy. It's sad for me because we were so excited about being pregnant together (she also works for me and we work for a pregnancy and parenting website, so we talk about pregnancy and parenting a lot due to work, but never relating it to personal stuff anymore), but I also understand and respect her wishes, as I know it's much more sad for her. So last week we found out we were having a boy. We had waited to announce the pregnancy publicly until we knew the sex, so I decided to text all my brothers and sister-in-laws our news so they would find out from me, rather than from FB. Everyone has since sent back well wishes, except her. Again, I know she is happy for us, but I also know her well and know how emotional she is and that she's also probably cursing us for not only getting pregnant, but having a healthy pregnancy so far, and then to top it off, getting our GD. And I don't blame her one bit! I can understand those feelings, but now I just feel like there is a wall up between us and I don't know how to break it down. The whole family is coming down for the Christmas holidays, and I'll be 30 weeks pregnant. I am REALLY hoping she is also pregnant again by then so that we can all be happy and get back to normal, hopefully. But I'm worried that they won't be, and even in the meantime, I just hate this barrier between us. Is there anything I can do? Should I tell her how I feel or is that just being selfish? Should I just let it continue until she gets her BFP and can be happy again? I've heard from another sister-in-law that she recently found a support group and that it has been helping her, but that she still breaks down in tears anytime they talk about what happened. Anyone have any advice? I want to be as sensitive as possible. Thanks in advance for any advice!! I feel like once she is pregnant again, she will be worried constantly until at least the second trimester, but that once she's through that she will be so thrilled that she won't care about having a boy or girl. It's their first child and they want at least 2, so they will have another shot at a boy. I think having the miscarriage made her realize just how much she wants a baby, period (she wasn't 100% sure she was ready when they started trying, but was doing it more for my brother who had been ready since they met 5 years ago). Still, just for her sake and the fact that she's dealing with all this, I do hope they get a boy :-) Of course, I also hope they also end up with a girl at some point because all of my brothers and their wives always say they only want boys and that if they have a girl they would give her to us (since we swayed for a girl the first time, so obviously want them). I don't understand it! Girls are incredible too! It would grate on me when they said that, and so part of me wants them to have a girl so they can see just how wrong they were for even thinking that. Not to mention this specific brother just screams father of girls to me! He would be the perfect daddy to a little girl :-) Anyhoo, sorry for rambling, lol. Just wanted to give you some background on the situation, but am really hoping to get some advice on how to handle such a sensitive subject with my sister-in-law who I miss dearly in my life, especially while pregnant with our last baby.

hotdogz&boyz
September 4th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Honestly, you've done everything right crazycat. You respect her wishes, are sensitive to her feelings and potential reactions, and are wishing the best for her. It's all you can do. It sounds like she is really struggling and might need that time/recovery period before thinking of babies again. It sounds like you have a good relationship and I et she does not harbor ill-will toward you for any of it (the pregnancy, it being a boy). She just is feeling sensitive and I hope it passes for her soon.

We had out NT scan today!! All looks well and baby is active :) measurements were good. Anterior placenta confirmed. Boo :( But everything is going smoothly (minus puking in their sink in the sono room!). Baby was stubborn. Gave one good NT shot with sighting of the nasal bone, then turned away and danced around in there the rest of the time. I didn't really catch sight of any nub that I could be sure was a nub. Once when baby was upside down I thought I saw a stacked boy nub. But it was so quick and baby was moving so much, it was hard to tell. Ill prolly upload the video later to see if anyone sees anything. But I am in love already :) here is a pic:

crazycatcouple
September 4th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Thanks hotdogz. It's good to at least have a little reassurance with the whole situation.

Your baby is a cutie!! Isn't it crazy to see how active they are in there? I feel like at night I can sometimes feel little bits, but when looking on the screen and seeing all that movement, it's strange when you can't feel it too, lol. How awesome that everything looks good and healthy too! Congrats!!

Mamato3?
September 4th, 2014, 12:33 PM
crazycat
I know how your SIL feels because I have been in her shoes once.
At that time I was so sad about my miscarriage that, besides wanting the best for my SIL and my future nephew, it was very hurtfull to be around her.
For us it was even more difficult cause we all live in the same city, only minutes away from each other's house and every couple of days have family meals and hangouts.
I always blamed myself for feeling this way and had a lot of guilts that I thought of myself instead of being 100% positive and happy for her.
But at that time I had a lot of support from my husband, who was always positive and tried his best to lift my spirit up and finally succeeded :hug2:.
(I love my nephew so much that I ended up to be his godmother and if I don't have a son of my own, I love him as much-I think being his godmother has helped me a lot to overcome any bad feelings).
I think that you must speak with your brother because, from my experience and especially since her dad is dead, he will play a very importand role in mending her heart.
And of course take all the joy you can in the fact that your dream came true and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, which for me is the happiest period of my life.
You really have done everything right, and the problem your SIL is facing is not that you had your dream come true, it's just that hers hasn't yet.

crazycatcouple
September 4th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Mamato, I think you have a great point about talking with my brother. I know he is very supportive and is her rock, but it's probably not a bad idea to remind him :-) Also, I love the idea of asking them to be the godparents! I think I'll likely wait until closer to baby's birth to ask, but that sounds like such a nice idea. My other brother and sister-in-law are my daughter's godparents, simply because at the time of having her, they were the only couple very settled and already with a child. This brother and sister-in-law were still just newlyweds and travelling the world. Now they have bought a home and are trying to start their own family. Of course, godparents to us means who would be responsible for the child if something were ever to happen to both my husband and I - we even write it in our will.

This is a questions more for everyone, especially those with multiple children, have you asked the same people to be godparents (for legal reasons like I stated above) for all of your children or have you split that honor up? I feel like if anything ever did happen to me and DH, I'd want my kids to stay together, but at the same time, depending on how many kids you have, that could be a lot of responsibility and financial burden, possibly too, to ask one couple. I remember my mom used to tell us that I would go with my aunt who I was closest to (like a second mother really) and my little brother would go to another aunt who had a son near his age, but at that time in our lives, we were older. My older brothers would be on their own already and the two aunts that would have me and my little brother are very close and live in the same city, so it's not like we would really be that separated. Obviously and thankfully the need never arose, but it's something we need to think about now that we have our own families. And then there's the fact that godparents are more than JUST who would have responsibility in that situation, and for that reason, I'd love to be able to give that honor to a different brother/wife combo, as Mamato suggested above, which I think would be really nice. What are your thoughts on god-parenting?? We are not super religious, but still quite spiritual. Does what we put in our will have to match who we ask to be godparents or can that be two separate things? Sorry for getting so deep, but I'd love to hear how others handle this situation to get some ideas and perspective! Thanks ladies!!

PS - Momato, I am sorry you had to go through that, but am glad you had such a supportive hubby to lift you up! I hope your dream comes true, just as I hope my sister-in-law's does too!!

hotdogz&boyz
September 4th, 2014, 05:31 PM
I totally understand what you are asking crazycat. And we treat godparents differently than guardians. The law in the USA also does. God parents are not recognized as guardians unless you specify it in your will (and you did, so you are good!)

What we do: God parents are not our guardians. God parents are more like a confidant and adviser to our child and someone with whom they can have a special relationship. Some of the ones we chose were family friends, some are actually family. Their role is to be there emotionally and spiritually for the child. We selected different god parents for each child. (Hubby's brother, my best friend for #1, my brother, my closest aunt for #2, my other brother, a family friend for #3, and we have selected a married couple whom we are very close to to be the god parents for #4). Guardians are who we specified in our will who will have custody of our children when if we pass. We are lucky because my parents are very young and in great health and wouldn't hear of someone else having custody if something happened to us. For now, I am comfortable with that. My mom and dad can totally handle it. As our children age and my brothers begin families of their own, we might consider them for guardianship. I am not sure if we would have one of them take all four or if we would do something different. But, for now, things are figured out and we will re-address in 5 or so years as my parents desires might change and our family might change. But if I "only" had two kids, I would absolutely keep them together. I wouldn't consider splitting them up at all. And probably would even keep the 4-5 we are planning together. I can't imagine breaking sibling bonds like that. I feel my kids would need each other if something happened to us and I wouldn't want to separate them. But, obviously, it is a consideration whether someone could handle all of them! Lol.

And to answer your direct question, if you treat godparents the same as guardians, I'd appoint the same ones. But by law, the only ones who "matter" are the guardians in your will. And many folks have a separation between god parents and guardians.

crazycatcouple
September 4th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Yes hotdogz, that is perfect! I never really thought of them as separate things, but it definitely makes sense now that we have more than one kiddo, lol. Guardians verse godparents - perfect!

kitkat18
September 5th, 2014, 02:59 AM
Cute baby hotdogz maybe a good thing he /she was so active if you want to go team green for this bubba as I know you are a nub expert!!
Crazycat I would personally just give her some space but let her know you are there to chat if she needs you!
Best of luck with a tricky situation x

stephk
September 5th, 2014, 03:11 AM
hotdogz- what a cute baby, congrats :)

Just very quickly on the godparent/guardian topic as Im about to start work - we only have one DS at the moment and his godparents are my best friend, her ex-partner (they were together for over 8 years and shockingly split up recently) and my brother in law. Our church stipulates that there must be 2 godparents of the same sex and one of the opposit sex. In our will, we specified my best friend and her ex-partner as guardians. Once this baby is born we will have to change our will anyway to include him/her and between now and then we have to consider who the guardian/s will be in our will. I dont want my best friends ex-partner to be in there because then things could get complicated, not that I think he will do anything but its best to be clear. I would prefer my mum to be guardian but she will be 60 next year and the lawyers here say that you shouldnt choose someone who will be elderly before the child turns 18. So its a hard choice but we have a little time to think about it.

crazy - sorry about the situation you are facing. I think give her time and talk to your brother if you think he will handle it in the best way. I totally understand where she is coming from (and where you are coming from too), I think she just needs time to heal. Once she is PG I am sure things will go back to normal.

eleena2014
September 6th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone.joining you lot.due may 13th! I'm only 5 weeks this coming wed.its going sooo slow.lol

SamS_TTCPink
September 6th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Welcome eleena!

kitkat18
September 7th, 2014, 02:48 AM
Hi eleena wondering when you were going to pop in! Welcome xx

PrimalMamma
September 7th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Hi all! OMG MumofSix it's LOVELY to see you here & WOW - TWINS!!!!!! 😱😱😱 I hope I'm not jinxing myself by posting here so early, I got a very light "could barely see it" positive on Friday. Then started spotting & thought it was all over as I didn't spot with either of my 2 boys. Went to the doctor who did another pregnancy test which was negative & he basically said either I was imagining the line or it was a weak chemical positive & to pretty much go away (arsehole). Anyway, the bleeding stopped by morning on Saturday & had turned to very light brown discharge (sorry for TMI) & I got another slightly stronger positive. By afternoon the spotting had stopped completely & this morning (Father's Day here in Australia) I got a very clear BFP!!! Hoping this one is sticky as I didn't have spotting for my boys so FX it's a "sign" for pink. Also, we timed out attempt bang on +OPK so I'm hopeful. By dates I am due 13th May but as I have a longer cycle I would say a scan will show more like 17th. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/07/uvy5a3a7.jpg

laVieEnRose
September 7th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Welcome elena and primal! Congratulations! X

eleena2014
September 7th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Primalmamma hi,I'm due may 13th too!! X

PrimalMamma
September 7th, 2014, 10:50 PM
Hi eleena! Yay what fun :) Congratulations! And thank you LaVieEnRose for your well wishes x

hotdogz&boyz
September 7th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Welcome ladies!! I hope you both get your desired gender :)

kitkat18
September 8th, 2014, 02:32 AM
Welcome primal mama and big congrats!! XX

PrimalMamma
September 8th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Just returned from my doctor who is lovely & was a breath of fresh air after the arsehole doctor I saw on Friday who said I wasn't pregnant & to go away. She rang for the pathology results which the other jerk doctor had laughingly sent me for. They did indeed confirm I am pregnant. She was furious with the other doctor as he hadn't even called me to say I am pregnant & I am rhesus negative & the reason I went to the doctor was because I had spotting on Friday so I should have had anti D. She got me an anti D shot straight away & sent me for complete blood work as the other doctor only got a pregnancy test done nothing else.

stephk
September 9th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Thank goodness you saw a decent doctor the second time!! And you have to pay for doctors visits don't you, it's not like you are there trying to waste anyone's time. Anyway fab news it seems to be progressing - yay x

kitkat18
September 9th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Great news primal! It is shocking how you were treated by first doc! Glad you are in better care X

PrimalMamma
September 9th, 2014, 07:21 AM
We have public health care here in Australia so some places are free & some aren't. My regular doctor was booked out on Friday so I went to a free one. They're normally fine if you have a basic issue with a basic answer (eg ear infection requiring antibiotics) but beyond that they can be a bit hit-and-miss. I paid for my doctors visit today & that was worth every cent!!

bluebonnet22
September 9th, 2014, 07:31 AM
Primal - Congrats on your BFP! In the future, Rhogam shots aren't necessary until Week 8 of pregnancy (when the fetus begins producing Rh factor) so unless you like getting painful shots you might avoid them next time. My doctor tried to have me get one for my m/c (at 6 weeks) and when I pushed her about the fetus not even producing Rh factor until 8 weeks she admitted it was completely unnecessary to get them early in pregnancy they just have everyone get them in case someone miscalculated their dates or something. I freaking hate rhogam shots so I do everything to avoid them unless medically necessary!

PrimalMamma
September 11th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Good to know bluebonnet, thank you!

PrimalMamma
September 11th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Please, everyone who has had a WRONG result from the Chinese gender predictor tell me your stories! I just did it & I got boy. The worst part is, four or five months on BOTH side were pink, it was this offensive blue dot in the middle of a sea of pink. Someone tell me it's a load of all wives takes please!

atomic sagebrush
September 11th, 2014, 08:45 AM
if the Chinese were privy to any ancient wisdom that could predict gender there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls. :)

bluebonnet22
September 11th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Definitely fake primal, my DS was supposed to be a girl!

stephk
September 11th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Primal there are even different versions so sometimes my son is a girl and sometimes it's a boy. It's such a load of crap and as atomic says, if real there would be no need for those orphanages in china. Chinese calendar is there for a bit of fun, not for serious prediction. Please do not let this spoil your BFP happiness x

PrimalMamma
September 11th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Thanks girls. I don't even care that much if I have a boy - I am expecting it in fact - but the months of pink before & after my blue dot really bugged me!!

kitkat18
September 11th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Don't even look primal!! Xxx

Tiggerian
September 13th, 2014, 05:41 AM
I know they aren't accurate, but this one is actually correct for all my kids:

Chinese Gender Predictor | BabyCenter (http://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor)

PrimalMamma
September 13th, 2014, 07:52 AM
It's correct for both mine too Tiggerian. 😳

sweetdream
September 13th, 2014, 08:29 AM
It seem to be correct for my three boys! Plz let it be correct now too.
It says girl this time.

lfc_sarah
September 13th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Callum's was right, I'm predicted a girl this time. We will see.

hotdogz&boyz
September 13th, 2014, 04:51 PM
ALL of the Chinese Gender Charts (every last one Google provides that I don't need to join some random site to try) have gotten at least one of my three children wrong. Usually my oldest, occasionally my third, rarely my second. But not a single one was right for all three. Most say girl this time. But nub looks boyish. The charts are or fun, not to actually feel upset about. Don't put your eggs in one basket!

SamS_TTCPink
September 15th, 2014, 04:58 AM
It says boy for me.... 😢
It's right for DS6 but please be wrong this time!!!! 🙏

Princess of Pink
September 15th, 2014, 05:38 AM
It says girl for me....probably right!

coocoobananas
September 15th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Mine was wrong on this 2 for 2:)

PrimalMamma
September 15th, 2014, 04:20 PM
I'm over the gender charts! Whatever will be will be, can't do anything about it now. Anyway, this 3rd baby business leaves little to the imagination. I've always shown very early (I was in maternity pants at 7 weeks with my first & 6 weeks with my second) & this time is no different, I had to go shopping at less than 5 weeks as my pants wouldn't do up. It's the lack of privacy that annoys me, at 4 weeks 5 days I was congratulated by 2 mothers at school pick up and the Lollipop lady! It's just irritating that the risk of miscarriage is still quite high but I can't really hide it. Not to mention the silly comments "Ooh it's gonna be a big baby!" No, the baby is the size of a grain of rice, I have a big uterus you idiot!! 😡 I haven't made it common knowledge at work but I've seen a few glances & I've had a couple of people ask if I've got "something to tell them".... I told my Team Leader in private as her newborn granddaughter passed away earlier this year & I wasn't sure how she would react but she was thrilled for me.

kitkat18
September 16th, 2014, 01:57 AM
I would be so pissed if mummies said that to me none of their business!! But lovely your boss reacted soo well. I have big babies and im little so yes my bumps have been massive !!! Im feeling so sick at work kind of wished I had told my boss earlier X

PrimalMamma
September 16th, 2014, 02:09 AM
This photo was taken at 4 weeks 5 days. I'm only fairly small (I weigh 60kg & wear an Australian size 8-10) so I've just gone "whomp!" http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/16/raru9yqe.jpg

essnce629
September 16th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Primal, you're like me! I wasn't showing at 4 weeks, but definitely couldn't button my pants any more by 6 weeks and started using a Bella Band then with DS2. You probably need to be careful with your clothing choice if you want to hide it. Loose tops that don't gather around the bust would probably work.

Here's some good ideas:

6 Ways to Hide a Baby Bump In Early Pregnancy - The Bump Blog (http://blog.thebump.com/2013/01/07/6-ways-to-hide-a-baby-bump-in-early-pregnancy/)

eleena2014
September 16th, 2014, 03:33 AM
How's everyone feeling? I'll be 6 weeks on wed and I was feeling fine till Sunday night then I had nausea from 2am felt I'll all day yesterday and this morning its nearly gone.was feeling a bit hot too so I'm hoping it was just a virus.other than that and some slight Nausea and really sore boobs I've been ok.

kitkat18
September 16th, 2014, 04:15 AM
Great suggestions for bump hiding essence! Eleena hope the ms stays away and doesn't come back, mine kicked me up the arse at 7 weeks bad at 8 weeks and worse at 10 weeks Xxx

PrimalMamma
September 16th, 2014, 06:07 AM
Thanks Essence, good article. Eleena & KitKat I am waiting for my MS, I had some dry retching queasiness last Friday. Then it stopped & hasn't come back. I'm sure I'm not off the hook at only 6 weeks, there is more to come. 😳

bluebonnet22
September 16th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Lovely bump Primal! I get wanting to hide it though - whenever I manage to get pregnant again I plan on trying to hide it until 12 weeks but I know that's probably wishful thinking because I showed with DS1 by 6-8 weeks. I've been stocking up on flowy tops and things that don't graze my belly and I have been wearing them 1-2 days a week now so that it doesn't look like I have a sudden wardrobe change when I get pg.

essnce629
September 16th, 2014, 12:45 PM
FINALLY I can join you ladies!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!!!!! Due date is May 29th. It was May 31st with DS2 (born 5/23) so it looks like DS2 may be getting a sibling for his 6th birthday! I'm 11dpo today.

angielorna
September 16th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Essnce!!!! OMG, a huge congrats :) I'm so happy for you!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Angie

kitkat18
September 16th, 2014, 02:26 PM
omgomgomg sooooooo happy for you!!!!! Welcome so happy you are in our due date club XX

stephk
September 16th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Yay essnce!!! Huge congrats, fab news!!!!

Princess of Pink
September 16th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Big congrats essnce!!

hotdogz&boyz
September 16th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Big congrats essnce! The more the merrier in here :)

I am over 14 weeks now and struggling pretty hard with MS still. I wish it would just end. I also nabbed a cold this week, so it's hitting me where it hurts.

We announced today :) It was cute and fun. We have gotten overwhelmingly positive responses (I think most people knew we were in this for 4-5 kids). So that is a nice bonus, that no one has been rude or crass about our 4 kids in 5 years. It will be nice to not have to hide it anymore! Not that much is happening bump-wise. Mostly I just look fat. Lol.

kitkat18
September 17th, 2014, 01:48 AM
Yah!! For telling everyone hotdogz I really don't get the bad rap of big families I had five in my family and its sooo much fun!! That's what I would have liked is about 4 I did want 6 !! My DH only wanted 2 so we are compromising with 3. Really hope you start feeling better soon Xx

eleena2014
September 17th, 2014, 02:40 AM
We've told a few people buy not everyone,but we told the kiddies yesterday so it may be all round school tomorrow.lol. we did tell them not to tell everyone though.lol. also...Yey I feel better today.it must have been a virus.so I'm not getting bad ms at all which is starting to make me worry that this munchkin is a boy too as I didn't get much ms with my boys 😒hope everyone is doing ok.x

PrimalMamma
September 17th, 2014, 03:55 AM
Hooray!!!

PrimalMamma
September 17th, 2014, 04:24 AM
I told my parents too the other day, I was terrified & just wanted to get it over with as it was keeping me up at night. They were both thrilled. I was REALLY surprised I thought they were going to be very unimpressed. I had prepared them by saying I would love another one for a few months so I think they knew we were trying. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with a pissed off family. Essnce I'm so so happy for you! Yay!

eleena2014
September 17th, 2014, 06:43 AM
We told the kiddies yesterday.they took it better than we expected.lol. also....I'm feeling better! Yey! Must have been a virus as I was feeling hot too.I haven't been getting much nausea at all which makes me think its going to be a boy as I didn't get it with my boys either!

kitkat18
September 17th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Mine hit at 7 weeks eleena. Ms no ms has nothing to do with gender I use to believe it did too but heaps of women are really sick with boys and girls and not sick with boys and girls. Hope this makes you feel better I was symptom spotting like crazy at first for any sign of a girl/ boy!
Its only natural after all the work we have put in and our desire!
Bet the kids were excited can't wait to tell mine too! Xxx

eleena2014
September 17th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Mmm.not sure now if it was a virus or not.I was ok this morning,had breakfast then I was supposed to go for dinner with my cousin but had to cancel as I felt slightly nauseous. Got in from picking kiddies up from school and had to have a nap,I was so tired.then woke up from that feeling nauseous and a slight fever so maybe it is ms. I googled the fever and apparently it can be a common pregnancy symptom.how old are your kiddies kit kat?

essnce629
September 17th, 2014, 06:26 PM
I went for my first beta today at 12dpo. I should find out my result tomorrow. I took another FRER this morning and it seemed slightly less dark than yesterday's, but once it dried it looked the same. I hope my numbers are doubling. Send me all your sticky vibes!

And question: How long did you all keep up on your diets? I'm thinking I should at least wait till AF is actually due which is Friday and wait for my second beta result which probably won't be till Monday. I did start taking all my vitamins already though.

PrimalMamma
September 17th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Sending sticky vibes your way essnce! I'm struggling with seedy nausea. The only way to ease it is to snack constantly. So much for trying not to put on too much weight this pregnancy!

stephk
September 18th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Sticky vibes essnce!!! I started taking pregnacare the day of my BFP but it took a while for my eating to progress towards "normal" and I still don't eat like I used to. Don't get me wrong I am snack queen again because when pg I can't handle hunger, I feel too dizzy and sick but I don't eat meat/fish as often as before. I find I prefer vegetarian more often than I used to and still have some of the meals I had on the diet because I enjoy them. I'm certainly not "on the diet" though if you know what I mean, I still log to MFP to ensure I am eating enough as I still go to the gym and I'm eating more of everything because I'm not restricting myself. Hope that makes sense.

On the topic of showing/clothes fitting, because I had lost so much weight on LE, I showed around 6/7 weeks but still fit size 10, then went up to 12 and now am in 14. Today is my scan so from tomorrow I can be open at work. My boss has known since I was 8 weeks and I have had 3 colleagues ask me separately since 9 weeks. Can't wait to let it all hang out as it's so obvious and I'm running out of belly hiding blouses!!!!

Last time I was bigger to start with so my skinny jeans had to go away at 7 weeks.

essnce629
September 18th, 2014, 03:15 AM
Good luck on your scan Steph! How many weeks are you now? Are you getting nub shots?

kitkat18
September 18th, 2014, 03:16 AM
My boys are 6 and 4 how about you eleena?
Goood luck Steph!!!
Can't wait to see a pic of your wee cutie!!
Xx

eleena2014
September 18th, 2014, 03:58 AM
12 and 8.my eldest will be 13 on Nov 5th!

kitkat18
September 18th, 2014, 05:20 AM
How lovely!! They must be so excited and will be a big help to you X

essnce629
September 19th, 2014, 03:11 AM
My boys are older too-- 11 and 5!

Bummed the doctor's office didn't call me with my beta results today! I called once and they were at lunch for TWO HOURS! Then I called again right before they closed for the day and they said they didn't have them yet! WTH! They said today! Guess I'll be waiting another day. I took another FRER today at 13dpo, this time with FMU instead of SMU and all 3 tests from 11-13dpo look the same! I hope my numbers are increasing. Have had cramps for the last 3 days, back pain, and frequent urination.

stephk
September 19th, 2014, 07:32 AM
Sorry to hear that essnce, hope they come back to you tomorrow. I dont think you should worry about the tests looking the same as its only been a couple of days. The good thing is, the line hasnt got lighter or disappeared.

QueenB3blue
September 19th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Just thought I would drop in to say Hello! My due date will be end of May. I am a little hesitant to drop LE. Not sure if it is more just because of habit or because I know I will gain some weight back! I really want to wait to make a pregnancy announcement until I know gender. We will see if my body cooperates!
Hope everyone is having happy & healthy pregnancies so far:)

kitkat18
September 19th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Welcome queen b! X

stephk
September 19th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Welcome queen b and congrats :)

essnce629
September 19th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Welcome and congrats QueenB!

essnce629
September 19th, 2014, 02:12 PM
So I just came home and had a message from the doctor's office saying my blood HCG levels were "low" but that "it could just be because the pregnancy was so early."

I just called the office and they said my beta from 2 days ago (12dpo or 3 weeks 5 days pregnant) was 48. I was hoping it would be above 65, but I think 48 is fine for being so early. If it was under 30 I think I would be more concerned. I wanted to go back today after 48 hours to be retested, but they don't want me to come in till Monday. So I am waiting till then. My number should be over 250 at that point if it's doubling correctly. Still keep sending me those sticky vibes!

kitkat18
September 19th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Sending you sticky vibes essence Xxxx

stephk
September 19th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Sticky vibes sticky vibes sticky vibes x

hotdogz&boyz
September 19th, 2014, 04:02 PM
48 isn't low for about 12DPO (3+5). My beta with my second was 90 at 13 DPO. And with my daughter was 48 (exactly) at 11DPO. Sounds perfectly in line to me!

essnce629
September 19th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Thanks hotdogz! I looked a bunch online too and 48 seems fine for 12dpo. When she said low I thought she was going to tell me 24 or something. I have a pack of Wondfos coming today and another set of FRER coming tomorrow so I can see how things progress over the weekend. AF is due today though and is a no show and temp is still nice and high. Still have cramps, backache, and frequent urination.

PrimalMamma
September 19th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Maybe she meant low in general not low for 12dpo. Mine was 48 when I had blood done at 12dpo too.

lfc_sarah
September 19th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Sticky vibes for you Essnce! I wouldn't say that's overly low for your gestation either! :)

PrimalMamma
September 19th, 2014, 11:27 PM
I'm starting to freak out a little about... Well everything. The sleepless nights, the "having 3 kids" thing, and dealing with 3 energetic boys as they grow up. I just KNOW this baby is a boy too, I really feel strongly that he is male, which is fine, but my boys are just SO full on. I work (& have no choice as my husband doesn't earn remotely close to anything that could support us) & will have to go back to work as soon as my paid leave runs out (baby will be about 9 months old) which I've done both times before but 3 kids just seems... Wow.... Anyway, I know there are families with so many more kids around, including many of my friends, but still.

kitkat18
September 20th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Primal mama how old are your kids? Do you have any family support? I think we all have a bit of a freak out after all the long swaying then wishing and hoping for BFP then when you get one its either over analysing your sway, obsessing about gender or how we will cope with the extra kid!
My mum had five and she said it was no bother going from 2 to 3 her thing was at least 2.5 yrs age gap that's how she coped!
There will be five years between DS 2 and this one which is huge and it will be like starting all over again but my boys are old enough to help or at the very least entertain themselves! Trust in your decision to have a third and this anxiety will pass plus just think you are a pro at this!!! I too am convinced im having my third boy I think its how we protect ourselves from any possible GD! Will you be finding out gender or going team green? XX

PrimalMamma
September 20th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Thank you Kitkat you have made me feel a lot better! Definitely finding out - or at least confirming Team Blue lol. My boys will be 6 & nearly 4 when this one is born. I'm starting to get nervous about surgery too - after two emergency caesareans I'm electing a caesarean this time & that will be quite different than showing up deep in labour after 30+ hours of pain with that "GET IT OUT OF ME AT ALL COSTS!" mentality. I'm sure I'll be fine. You're right - 3rd time around I AM practically a pro!

kitkat18
September 20th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Me too! Having a planned c section after two emergencies! A friend said it was like going to the shops and coming home with a baby!!! So much easier than what we endured Xx

eleena2014
September 20th, 2014, 04:53 AM
I too think this is a boy 😒its strange how we do this.I do admit with my two boys,before the scans I honestly thought I was having a girl so the dissapointment was horrible bit I had to smile and pretend I wasn't upset when all i wanted to do was burst into tears.

Myloves
September 20th, 2014, 06:10 AM
if the Chinese were privy to any ancient wisdom that could predict gender there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls. :)

Amen Atomic!

hotdogz&boyz
September 20th, 2014, 12:22 PM
I actually did not find moving from 2-3 difficult at all. I think three was where I hit my stride and really trusted in my parenting tactics and didn't worry about all the "extra stuff" I did with #1 and a little with #2. I think third babies, by nature of having older siblings and having to learn to wait a bit are easier than the first or second, more laid back. I've yet to find a third child to refute that (although I am sure there is an exception to every rule!) But I am not worried, at all, to add a fourth to our brood. I am excited! I am aware that I might not get an easy-going kiddo, but I have tactics to help me through. I think it's normal to panic a little at adding a new member of the family, just because of the unknown. But in sure you'll be fine :) Mine will be 5.5, 3.5, and almost 2 when this baby comes and I know they will have some adjustments, but end up fine in the end.

And I am pretty darn sure mine is a boy this time too. My husband and mom and dad all think girl really strongly. And I get why. This pregnancy mimics that of my daughters and has extremely little in common with my sons' pregnancies (which were fairly similar). So I see why the are guessing girl. I "feel" that it is a boy. Nub shots were pretty unhelpful, so not much there. But I think part of it is just me trying to hold up that side of things, so people remember it's an option for it to be a boy and that I don't get too disappointed when it pops out a boy. I was wrong with my daughter, whom I thought was a boy as well. But I don't think I'm wrong this time.

essnce629
September 21st, 2014, 12:21 PM
So feeling better after my FRER yesterday at 15dpo where the test line was slightly darker than the control. Had a pretty dark Wondfo test too. 2nd beta is tomorrow morning at 17dpo. I'm waiting for the vomiting to start any day now. With DS1 it started at 21dpo and with DS2 it started on 15dpo.

kitkat18
September 21st, 2014, 02:44 PM
Good news essence I hope you skip the vomiting this time round! Xx

PrimalMamma
September 21st, 2014, 08:01 PM
Oh good luck essnce I'm not vomiting but in a constant state of nausea. Huge fun at work, pretending not to be pregnant with a bulging uterus AND general illness. Haha.

yogi&booboo
September 21st, 2014, 08:54 PM
Hi Ladies!
I am cautiously joining you all as I haven't confirmed with a frer but I because I have had one positive dollar cheapy test and a very slightly positive wonfo. I am 9 dpo today and planning on picking up some frers after work tomorrow. I do not want the dh to have a clue until I confirm or maybe longer lol. This puts me a a due date pf June 3 but because its a definite c-section I have to deliver earlier sometime late May :) I am still in shock and disbelief that this could finally be my bfp after almost after a full year since I started swaying. Both pics are not edited however the top pic was afternoon and diluted pee.I look forward to hopefully joining you all soon! :phttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/21/367f0ecf099cc18614604b04df9f99ec.jpg

PrimalMamma
September 21st, 2014, 10:38 PM
That looks positive to me yogi! Congrats :)

essnce629
September 22nd, 2014, 01:11 AM
Yay, glad you came over here Yogi! Yes, definitely get yourself a FRER and I'm sure you'll get a nice line on there. Even my Wondfo was pretty light at 14dpo, but was much darker on 15dpo. Will you be going in for betas? I'm getting my second tomorrow.

essnce629
September 22nd, 2014, 01:22 AM
Yogi-- we should meet up so you can pass all your girl dust to me and I can give you all my blue dust!

essnce629
September 22nd, 2014, 01:24 AM
Is there a Facebook group for this due date thread as well? I think I remember reading about it somewhere.

kitkat18
September 22nd, 2014, 01:26 AM
Yah!!!! Yogi!!! Beyond happy for you xxxxx
There sure is a secret Facebook group essence I will re-quote details for any newcomers X

eleena2014
September 22nd, 2014, 02:08 AM
How do I find the Facebook group?

kitkat18
September 22nd, 2014, 04:32 AM
Okay just realized all details are on the other march/april thread so check that out, I will re quote there xx

kitkat18
September 22nd, 2014, 05:04 AM
Okay looks like we got that sticky!

Just befriend Luciana sardi , she is lying down black hair, black singlet in profile pic, either pm or let me know your Facebook name so she can accept your request, add you to secret group then delete you as a friend!
And its really secret it will show up in your feed but only you can see it! I'm still hanging here and there - ummm I sound like I have no life! Which is true as I am sick in bed from 7pm!! Xxx

PrimalMamma
September 22nd, 2014, 05:22 AM
Yay Kitkat! I'm not on Facebook (or any social media) so just letting y'all know none of the secret people are me lol.

stephk
September 22nd, 2014, 09:25 AM
I have gone and booked a gender scan on 7th October. Its only £79 and as I have had so many comments I think I need the longest time possible to get my head around things. I will be 16 weeks and thats the earliest you can get it here without it costing stupid money. I just thought, if the baby isnt in the right position at the 20 week scan and/or there is any doubt then I wont have any other opportunity for a scan without DH. He isnt coming to the 20 week one but we are having a private 4D HD one at christmas and we agreed to either be team green or to find out together at this scan. I was planning on finding out at the 20 week and not telling him but I would have been nervous and wanting a second opinion if baby wasnt in the right position (particularly as the 20 week scan is not for gender, the NHS wont tell you unless they can see properly). So this is my second opinion upfront.

No-one, even my DH is going to know that I am having this scan, apart from you ladies of course :)

yogi&booboo
September 22nd, 2014, 10:21 AM
You are definitely right Essnce, wondfos are not as sensitive. I was reading last night that the cheapy dollar tests can be as sensitive as 20miu but some say 25miu. I took my last cheapy this morning and still got a little pink line. Omg that would definitely not be a bad idea on meeting up. I would love to trade baby dust bo doubt.

yogi&booboo
September 22nd, 2014, 02:20 PM
Alright ladies its confirmed at 10 dpo. I couldn't drinking water because I have been thirsty all morning but with semi diluted peepee I was able to get a decent bfp. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/2bf1f813abb754506543cf9d63e5b2a6.jpg

yogi&booboo
September 22nd, 2014, 02:24 PM
Thank you Kitkat,
I am super excited to join you all. I joined the group on Facebook Group a few weeks ago. The group is called wishing upon a star. I requested Luciana as a friend and she added me to the group :D http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/769fef49f142b690a1aeac59f27b74c9.jpg

kitkat18
September 22nd, 2014, 02:42 PM
Thanks yogi!! I mid spelt her name whoops!! That makes it alot clearer for anyone wanting to join!
Steph k good idea honey I have had a few friends leaving nhs scan unsure of gender as they make it clear its for anatomy and not gender! And if you are going to find out anyway why not a bit early! Not long to wait!!! X

hotdogz&boyz
September 22nd, 2014, 03:24 PM
Congrats newcomers :) Looks like our group is growing nicely!

And how cool to do a secret scan! I did that last time and it was so worth it! I did tell DH that night, when I told him what the baby was. But I loved being alone. It took the pressure off. And it was fun :)

yogi&booboo
September 22nd, 2014, 03:41 PM
Hi everyone :D I have a question :) Has anyone heard of or tried Pink or Blue * The Gender Test and is it accurate? I am highly considering this but I wonder if its worth the bucks 😃 The sight says they are 95% accurate. Thank-you in advance!

PrimalMamma
September 22nd, 2014, 07:35 PM
I've heard they're BS yogi I wouldn't waste my money.

yogi&booboo
September 22nd, 2014, 08:18 PM
Thank-you Primal Mamma,
I am totally not going for it. Im going to suck it up and wait for an ultrasound. I really wanted tp know by Christmas and give the news as a gift but I guess it will have to wait. 😕 Thank-you for your input 😘

PrimalMamma
September 23rd, 2014, 01:44 AM
I wish they worked reliably yogi I'd buy one for sure! But from what I've read it's no more reliable than the baking soda method or the draino method or any other old wives tales, it works on pH which is affected by food etc. I know of people who have done the gender test twice & got two different results in the same pregnancy! Sad but true. :(

yogi&booboo
September 23rd, 2014, 01:56 AM
Oh Wowsers PrimalMamma! 😵
Thank you for the details. I am in cloud nine right now and I almost bought the darn thing. Im glad I didint though. Instead Im going to put a few materinity jeans on layway (secretly from the dh) instead. Before winter kicks and prices go up. I really need to get my self together 😂 Thank you for the info 😘💖

kitkat18
September 23rd, 2014, 03:50 AM
Good for you yogi!! You must be over the moon!! Xxx

PrimalMamma
September 23rd, 2014, 03:54 AM
I've never even heard of a gender scan! Maybe I've been living under a rock or maybe they're only available to private patients here in Australia. As far as I know out gender scan will be our nfs.

eleena2014
September 23rd, 2014, 04:25 AM
how the heck do i find this facebook group??? lol i cant find it!

kitkat18
September 23rd, 2014, 04:28 AM
You need to search for Luciana suardi then request her as a friend, she will add you!! Let me know your FB name and profile image you can pm if you want :) I will let her know you are requesting her as a friend! Make sense? Xx

kitkat18
September 23rd, 2014, 04:32 AM
I've never even heard of a gender scan! Maybe I've been living under a rock or maybe they're only available to private patients here in Australia. As far as I know out gender scan will be our nfs.

im sure you can get them in Oz pretty sure you can get them in NZ you just have to pay they offered me unlimited scans for $330!! (which i don't need) Im choosing to pay for my scans as they tend to have better people skills from my last experience with DS2 X

eleena2014
September 23rd, 2014, 04:38 AM
ive looked but theres about 4 people called that so i dont know which one is her.
my fb name is eleena hemsley-profile ppic is me and my partner at the beach

kitkat18
September 23rd, 2014, 04:41 AM
She is lying down in her profile pic black hair! Does that help??
I will ask her to come repost the link to her Facebook page might be easiest xx

yogi&booboo
September 23rd, 2014, 04:44 AM
Eleena hope this helps ;)http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/23/9caef209a9cf0f8ff731f365bbee9dc4.jpg

eleena2014
September 23rd, 2014, 04:47 AM
ok ive added her.then what do i do? is the group definitly private?

yogi&booboo
September 23rd, 2014, 04:55 AM
ok ive added her.then what do i do? is the group definitly private?
Just wait for her to add you to the group. This is a secret group & No one but current and previous members of the group can see your postings, likes, comments, etc. :)http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/23/074133b42764fc7d34d7fbbeeeddaeae.jpg

essnce629
September 23rd, 2014, 12:12 PM
Ok I added Luciana as well. My name is Latia and my profile pic is me, DH, and DS1 on the beach.

QueenB3blue
September 23rd, 2014, 12:40 PM
Hey:) hope everyone is feeling well! And congrats to any of the new bfp's!!

Just wondering if anyone has tried Teeccino before? I have been trying to find something to replace my morning coffee and I just picked up a bag today to try tomorrow. I guess it taste like coffee but is caffeine free and is way better for you;)

yogi&booboo
September 23rd, 2014, 01:08 PM
Essnce I am under Mayra Alejandra Flores... I have a picture of my self 😆.

QueenB3blue,
I think you are ok as long as you have one cup or less. I had coffee this morning amd my stomach has been acting funny since yesterday so I am paying for it now. Let us know if you try it and how it is :)

yogi&booboo
September 23rd, 2014, 01:10 PM
Is it just me or is anyone experiencing hot and cold at the same time. I haven't been able to sleep since sunday because my feet are always super hot but I am cold in my upper body :( its getting annoying and I need more than 3 hours of sleep :mad:

eleena2014
September 23rd, 2014, 01:19 PM
I have been feeling like I have a fever and keep getting hot flushes.I thought I was coning down with something the other day.x

yogi&booboo
September 23rd, 2014, 01:59 PM
eleena,
:( I thought I was too. The dh thought I had a.fever last night. As we speak my feet are freezing while im sitting here at work. Super weird but Im thinking it has to do with the extra blood we are pumping through our body :(

hotdogz&boyz
September 23rd, 2014, 02:05 PM
I get chills often. More frequently when I am nauseous. But it really does feel almost like getting sick. But, since its been happening for two months, I am pretty sure it pregnancy related ;) I get hot flashes, but not as often as I am cold. Hubby laughs as he is sitting around in a t-shirt and shorts and I am wearing a sweatshirt, socks, and wrapped in a blanket!

kitkat18
September 23rd, 2014, 02:48 PM
I get the chills when nauseous too hot dogs x

PrimalMamma
September 23rd, 2014, 08:43 PM
Just had my dating scan, as expected my EDD has been put back, by a whole week! To 20.5.15. So I'm exactly 6 weeks today (& look like 6 months LOL).

QueenB3blue
September 24th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Had my first cup of teeccino this morning. It was really good, I had a hazelnut flavor. So it is a good alternative to coffee, but cost more:-/ Through most of my pregnancies coffee doesn't even sound good, but at least I found a healthier option;)

I haven't made any appointment's yet. My midwife schedules blood work and an ultrasound at 9 weeks, then at 12 weeks I see her. I am contemplating lying about my dates so I can get my scan more like the 12 weeks mark. I will feel bad if I lie but I would really like a chance at getting a good nub shot;) but then I am nervous they wouldn't adjust my due date, I would be at least 2 weeks off!

*sigh* I wonder why some places do the first scan at around 8 weeks and some 12??

And Yes, my body can not decide if it wants to be cold or hot:-D

kitkat18
September 24th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Here in NZ they won't even scan you for the 12 week scan before 12 weeks you have to be between 12 and 13. The dating scan is at about 8 weeks so very different purposes! I would lie , the 12 week scan is more important to me unless you have a history of miscarriage X good luck xx

yogi&booboo
September 24th, 2014, 04:16 PM
QueenB,
Thanks for updating on the tea. I am going to have to buy some. I am really trying not to drink coffee but I usually have one (iced) latte. I wonder how bad can it be to drink coffee while pregnant :( of course with a small amount. Honestly if you want your work done sooner you should. Just say your last period was the month before your last one ;) and that your period was out of sync the past few months due to stress.

yogi&booboo
September 24th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Omg ladies !
I honestly really thought I was coming down with something. Even the dh mentioned to me again if I had a fever. I get chills, & feel nauseus usually at bed time :( That is only a sign of the beginning and more to come.

kitkat18
September 24th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Sorry yogi!! I have just had that for about four weeks pretty much every night sleep and bed are all that helps me! Xx

hotdogz&boyz
September 24th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Yogi, my chills and nausea are always closer to bedtime too. But it's normal to feel colder at bedtime because your body temp drops to prepare for sleep. And the nausea, it just contributes to the chills. Thankfully, I am finally starting to feel better. It was a longer run this time though. I am 15.3 weeks! But was nauseous a bit this evening, but not for long.

I did find out that I have a UTI. I went to the doc last week and they told me I didn't have one. But sent the sample to the lab anyway. Mostly since I am pregnant and the symptoms did match my other pregnancy UTIs that I had with my last pregnancy. So those results came back positive.

Ill tell ya, symptoms can really be a tricky thing. Every single symptom I get that is from my daughters pregnancy makes me think its another girl. Which, naturally, if I am leaning toward wanting a girl, is tough. I am trying to keep my head on straight, since its just as likely, if not moreso, that this baby is a boy. But it so hard. This pregnancy is NOTHING like with my sons (which were pretty similar) and just like my daughters. So it's tough not to feel hopeful.

yogi&booboo
September 24th, 2014, 10:46 PM
Hotdogz, it totally makes sence. I am so not used to the body temperature abrupt shift changes, but totally worth it. I remember my utis from my pregnancies and mine are always horrible. They usually end up becoming kidney infections. One thing I do get often are yeast infections :( and has never failed with all three pregnancies so I can relate with these dang infections. I really hope your symptoms are related to your daughters pregnancy. I have been craving so many salty foods and tell my self it could be boy related buying themselves I don't remember which im sure I did eat lots of salty foods in my previous pregnancies. It never hurts to hope and dream for what we want. I hope you get your little girl 😃

PrimalMamma
September 25th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Supposedly you can safely have 3 coffees a day. I'd die without coffee I have at least 2 & have done so with all my pregnancies. No negative affects at all.

yogi&booboo
September 25th, 2014, 12:32 AM
I need your opinions ladies :)
I am debating to go have my pee tested for pregnancy tomorrow but what I do not know is how the test is done or how sensitive. I should be 13 dpo tomorrow and today I did get some decent lines however they are still not pitch dark and I am indecisive if I should go in tomorrow or should go in a week? I really want to go tomorrow just because me and the dh are going out for our anniversary friday night, which is only a dinner and a movie but this is when I am planning on giving him the big news as he still doesn't know? What do you all think ? Shall I take a risk or wait it out. I read the policy and it says that if it shows negative they could retest in a week. My dh said he wanted me to be certain I had a positive hpt before I told him and at Kaiser they upload the results asap so I would be able to pull it up and show the dh, but I am just worried to have to wait or get a bfn :eek:

essnce629
September 25th, 2014, 12:43 AM
Hot flashes were my very first symptoms with DS1 and DS2. It has to do with the increased blood volume.

Yogi-- I think you'd get a BFP at the doctor's office just fine. I went in at 12dpo and it was definitely positive on their urine test. They use pretty sensitive tests. Oh, and if you're prone to UTIs and yeast infections during pregnancy you may want to try taking Fem-Dophilus, which is the only probiotic with the strain of bacteria that is best for the female reproductive tract. I already started taking it as I'm prone to yeast infection during pregnancy as well. With DS1 I was also GBS+ at the end and with DS2 I made sure to take the Fem-Dophilus for several weeks before testing and was negative with him. You can get it at Whole Foods in the refrigerated section (it was on sale when I got it last week).

Here's the link to it:
Jarrow Formulas Fem Dophilus® -- 30 Capsules - Vitacost (http://www.vitacost.com/jarrow-formulas-fem-dophilus-30-capsules)

essnce629
September 25th, 2014, 12:48 AM
For me, I try to avoid caffeine during pregnancy. I was never a coffee drinker until about a year ago and I definitely couldn't stand the smell of coffee when I was pregnant with DS2. I would make DH use the coffee maker in the bathroom with the door closed LOL! I incorporated caffeine into my sway, but after getting BFN 4 cycles in a row I decided to ditch all caffeine in the 2WW for fear it was hindering implantation. This cycle I switched to warm milk with cinnamon, honey, and vanilla extract instead and I'll probably keep drinking that since it's really good. But it's definitely not going to wake you up like coffee or anything! In fact, I drink it before bed!

yogi&booboo
September 25th, 2014, 01:04 AM
Thank you Essnce!
For all of your great advice! I am going to go in and have the test done. I will also try out the fem pills. How do your take them? Just follow the box instructions. I think I may have to go tomorrow because I felt that sensation and I want to nipit in the butt before it starts. 😃

essnce629
September 25th, 2014, 01:23 AM
You take 1 pill a day for maintenance or 2 pills a day if you're feeling any symptoms.

QueenB3blue
September 25th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Supposedly you can safely have 3 coffees a day. I'd die without coffee I have at least 2 & have done so with all my pregnancies. No negative affects at all.

I love love coffee but this past year it has been causing me some acid indigestion and major "throat burn". I really like the taste of coffee;) So when I read about Teeccino I thought I would give it try. So far I really like it. But give me a week or so and the pregnancy sickness will kick in and I won't want anything to do with it!

The doctors office I go to does not do NT scans, they do a 8/9 week one:( that is why I would lie about my lmp, so I could get a look at the nub around 12/13 weeks. But I know I will probably go to a private place around 14/15 weeks to get a gender scan. That would just be another week or so, maybe I should just be patient.

Is everyone finding out their gender? Or are there any team greens amongst us??

essnce629
September 25th, 2014, 04:03 PM
I will definitely be finding out the gender. In fact I hope to be able to do the Harmony or Panorama blood test so I can find out as.early as possible.

hotdogz&boyz
September 25th, 2014, 09:06 PM
We are green :) We think ;) Lol.

I will check that out for UTIs. I have to be careful, lots of things promoted for UTIs have cranberry and I can't have that because of my blood thinners. But I do probiotics, just not that kind typically. I also use apple cider vinegar when I get symptoms. But I do treat with antibiotics when I get a positive urine test (haha...crunchy...but like my medicine! Lol).

I've always drank caffeine in pregnancy too. I hated coffee with my second son, but love it this time. I limit myself to either one iced coffee or one soda a day. I need a hit of caffeine with these munchkins all around. Thankfully, everyone has been happy and healthy so far!

kitkat18
September 25th, 2014, 09:18 PM
We are green ;)
But I do feel like cracking with this big run of girlies!!
Hoping hoping for a girl but do feel at peace with my third boy and have already convinced myself that's what im getting!!
I have been off coffee due to ms but will drink it through this pregnancy and did the two weeks before ms hit!
I know sunflower and Beth wade are team green too X

yogi&booboo
September 25th, 2014, 11:00 PM

PrimalMamma
September 26th, 2014, 02:55 AM
We are 100% finding out. I found it very hard to bond with my first baby in utero & I found that much easier with my second when I found out he was a boy & we were able to name him. I'm certain this is boy #3. Certain.

Babybeaublue
September 26th, 2014, 06:42 AM
Hi! thought I'd join now as I had an early scan on Tuesday and saw the little heartbeat! Think I'm due 30th April :)

Mrs_Incredible
September 26th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Huge congratulations babybeaublue!! So happy for you hugs xxx

deb
September 26th, 2014, 01:54 PM
hi ladies,
i was hoping to join this thread. I am due with my third child April 5th. I swayed for a girl because i already have 2 wonderful boys. i will be finding out the gender at my 20 week scan but i think i already know that I am having a boy. I just had my ultrasound at 12 weeks and 6 days and I saw what I think will develop into a penis and testicles. I posted the pic in the ultrasound forum. I know it might be too early to tell but I am trying to embrace the idea of being the mum to 3 boys. Either way I am pretty excited about welcoming another child into our family. Hope you all are feeling well. I have to say I have only just started to feel normal again over the last few days. I was pretty exhausted, gassy, bloated and queasy for the last 3 months. Bring on the second trimester yay :)

essnce629
September 26th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Welcome Deb and Babybeaublue!!!

stephk
September 26th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Congrats and welcome deb and babybeaublue! Great news :)

Funnily enough I LOVE the smell of coffee especially when pg!! Weird hey. I've always only drank one or two cups a day because I can only have it in the morning or it interferes with sleep. I continued that during the sway and have been drinking it now. I've had the odd day where I only drank decaf.

As far as the world is concerned including DH we are team green but between you ladies and I, I will be finding out on 7th October at a private gender scan. I'll be 16 weeks. Need the headspace to get around hearing boy so that when I officially hear it with DH I don't react badly.

kitkat18
September 26th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Welcome babybeaublue and deb this group just keeps growing which is awesome!! Xx

PrimalMamma
September 26th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Hello & congratulations, babybeaublue & deb :)

yogi&booboo
September 27th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Hi ladies,

I had a false alarm :(. I just experienced a chemichal pregnancy. AF came full force this morning. I did take a frer which is still faintly positive but now I can peacefully move on to October. Good luck to you all.

bluebonnet22
September 27th, 2014, 12:33 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss yogi, I really hope October is your month for a sticky baby!

odd
September 27th, 2014, 12:38 PM
I'm sorry Yogi - Chemicals are hard..they really play with your emotions. I truly hope October is your month. GL

odd
September 27th, 2014, 12:39 PM
welcome deb and babybeaublue! congratulations.

yogi&booboo
September 27th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Thank-you girls. I am not devastated at because I was able to accept it since yesterday. My hpts were not.getting darker so that trigerd my thoughts that this was a chemichal. Thank-you ladies for your support. :)

QueenB3blue
September 27th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Congrats babybeaublue and deb!

So sorry Yogi:(

DH and I decided to not lie about my lmp to Dr. So I won't get a chance at a nub shot. But I figured analyzing the darn thing would probably make me cazy anyways!!

Hope everyone is feeling good. No ms for me yet. I am sure in a week or so it will kick in. Maybe I should eat that cheeseburger I have been thinking about since April before it doesn't sound good! I can't believe I have gone this long without one!!!!

PrimalMamma
September 27th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Oh yogi that stinks I'm so sorry. 😞

QueenB I wish I could say the same about the MS. It's all day everyday for me, no vomiting just a general feeling of queasiness all the time. I said to my husband it's very similar to the nausea you get with a hangover.

All thoughts of having a super healthy pregnancy have gone out the window - I can't bring myself to do any exercise & the only thing that makes me feel a bit better is junk food. 😖

deb
September 27th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Primal I felt exactly the same. Queasy all the time, but no vomiting. I craved carbs and junk food and needed to eat every 2 hours to help with the nausea. Once I'd eat I'd get a break from feeling queasy for a bit but I'd feel so bloated and gassy. I am finally starting to feel better this week I am 13 weeks pregnant. Hoping to start eating healthier and exercising now that I am in the second trimester. I just couldn't face it in the first 3 months.

kitkat18
September 27th, 2014, 11:02 PM
So sorry yogi:( hoping you will be back here soon!! Xxx

kitkat18
September 28th, 2014, 03:42 AM
Major vent alert!!!!
My mum told my sister I was pregnant who then posted on my timeline " just talked to mum CONGRATULATIONS" I had been off Facebook for twenty hours or so saw the post thought it was a pm and replied "thanks honey I'm crazy" immediately had two comments managed to delete post but it was up for 10mins or so was soooo cross with everyone myself included.
She also posted on my sil timeline
Pretty much saying am I last to know? They had a BIG convo about me and pregnancy when I have eight mutual friends including my MIL who DOES not know. I could kill Facebook right now!!
Okay rant over I just want to tell people in my own time, have work colleagues and mummy friends on Facebook who I want to tell when I'm ready and especially when we have cleared 12 week scan and blood tests grrrrr!! Xx

stephk
September 28th, 2014, 05:31 AM
Ih no!!! It's not Facebooks fault tho it's silly indiscreet people!! How long was it up before it got deleted? Hopefully not too many people saw?

A similar thing happened to me on my birthday, my father in law posted a happy birthday and good luck with the pregnancy type message. It was only up for an hour before I spotted and deleted it. I was so mad I sent a message to him saying thanks for the message but I didn't appreciate him announcing my pregnancy on Facebook. His excuse was he thought it was common knowledge. I'm sure it was just a mistake but I had been saying all along to people we had told early not to post in Facebook. Anyway.......only one person contacted me about it.

kitkat18
September 28th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Thanks hon! 20 hours for my sisters message and the sil chi chat and 10mins for my reply!
I'm feeling better about it all now probably over reacted but its hard when its important to you! Xx

PrimalMamma
September 28th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Oh I can relate. One of the reasons I deleted my FB account over a year ago now & haven't looked back.

PrimalMamma
September 29th, 2014, 05:40 AM
Today I actually felt NOT SICK for the majority of the day. I am so grateful. Hopefully the nausea is passing. It was SO nice to feel sick, just wanted to acknowledge it!

Babybeaublue
September 29th, 2014, 07:01 AM
I have 24hr nausea too, it's worse in the evenings. Also have the most disgusting taste in my mouth which again gets worse as the day goes on. Only thing that helps is eating but I can't keep doing that, I'll be huge!!

crazycatcouple
September 29th, 2014, 08:08 AM
I feel you on the nasty taste! The thing I found to help is to just keep a huge bottle of mint gum on my desk and to chew it as much as possible. Hope it gets better for you soon! Mine eventually went away.