PDA

View Full Version : Nail polish,lotions ect.Is it worth the time and money?

queen-of-harts
July 7th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I remember hearing on another swaying site:bigsmile::bigsmile: that using nail polish and remover and lavendar lotions and such help sway pink because they lower testosterone.What is the opinion on this over here because i would really hate to waste my time and money or get stressed about it.

zanacal
July 7th, 2011, 01:18 PM
This post is quite an interesting read with regards to all that:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?554-Lowering-testosterone-levels

I went straight out and bought some lavender stuff when I first found out about swaying and I'm using it because I bought it but I won't bother with buying anything else or going over the top with it all!

rainbowflower
July 7th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I thought nail polishes, etc. swayed pink because they had negative ions or something?

how do they lower testosterone?

(and TBH I think they're pretty cheap things sway-wise... certainly a lot cheaper than rephresh and supps!)

Emmy2012
July 7th, 2011, 09:33 PM
I do the lavender stuff but mostly cause it is supposed to be calming which helps me!

atomic sagebrush
July 9th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Hellz to tha no. Not worth it. (it does sound cheap but some people are spending A LOT on some of these lotions.) It's unlikely to me that your body could have evolved some mechanism by which nail polish was somehow required to TTC a baby of a particular gender. :) (overly simplistic explanation, I know.)

In the sense that it might calm you down and give you something relaxing aside from swaying to focus on, I can see that, but if you're going around stressing out over painting your nails ("Omigod, I HAVE TO paint my nails EVERY DAY from 3 to 3:15 or I will never get a daughter!!!") and scheduling it onto your calendar LOL that cannot be good for testosterone regardless of whatever chemistry is in the nail polish. Painting my nails with a 3 year old and 18 month old is quite frankly very far from relaxing.