PDA

View Full Version : Side you feel your baby's kicks

Zivic-Bubac
July 11th, 2014, 04:33 PM
I felt baby's movements only on my right side.
Anyone remembers the connection between baby's first movements and gender?
Like: Yeah, my baby's first kicks were on my left/right and I had/having a girl/boy

Rosie85
July 11th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Couldn't remember if I really tried. I know I felt a lot on my right with my first two but still had left sided movements too. My 1st ds..His first kicks were all on my right.

hotdogz&boyz
July 12th, 2014, 11:07 PM
I only felt kicks on my right side with my daughter. But her placenta was on the left side in the front, so it basically covered that entire area. So even if she kicked, I wouldn't feel it.

I know my second son kicked more lower and left. He also had an anterior placenta, but not covering one side or the other (centrally located). He just had himself positioned with his head to my right and his feet to my left for the longest time (all the way til he was born). I remember pushing on my left hip bone to get him to kick :)

(But try not to read that as boy=left, girl=right. It was just that one incident. My first was also a boy, but he didn't move a ton and I don't recall where his kicks were primarily located)

atomic sagebrush
July 15th, 2014, 05:23 PM
I would not put any stock into this for determining gender. mine kicked all over the place even in early pg