PDA

View Full Version : I'm pregnant!!!

Willloveanybaby
July 12th, 2014, 03:59 PM
I'm 18DPO today and had good results for my betas! I hoping for a little girl since this will be our last child and I have a son who I adore! I'd love to experience having a daughter but I will also be so blessed if this is another boy! May have to mourn no daughter a little bit but not in a severe way.

I had a light sway at best but here it is:

I was on a very calorie restricted raw food vegan cleanse diet that included detox teas abd pills and lost 5 pounds the month that we conceived, I was taking vitex daily, our positions were shallow penetration. My iron stores are on the low side of normal. I'm 37.

Things that may work against me: ate a lot of bananas and avocados on the diet. We DTD O-3-O-1 straight. I took prenatals and B6 the entire time. Diet was dairy free so low on calcium except for spinach and kale. Diet was also pretty nutrient rich though it had a lot of high fiber foods.

Chinese chart on Babycenter says Boy but I'm on the one day cusp and it says Girl literally the day after I ovulated. Baking soda said girl. My complexion so far says boy because my skin is perfect right now but I'm not even 5 weeks till Tuesday. Cramping and lots of implantation spotting but that ended a couple days ago. CM is totally different than with my son.

We shall see! I qualify for MaterniT21 which I will get ASAP

lyngostar
July 12th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Congratulations. I hope u get your girl. :)

mommymachine
July 12th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Congrats! Hope its a healthy baby (girl)!

Dollydot
July 12th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Good luck! hope you get your little lady ..

missxo143
July 12th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Congratulations

covered in blue
July 12th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Congrats :)

Willloveanybaby
July 12th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Thank you everyone! Another thing we did that might have hurt girl sway was use Conceive Plus lubricant. But it's okay. We were taking a while to get a positive and I am just so grateful I am pregnant again!

6bluewant1pink
July 12th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Congratulations you still have a chance for having a girl!

Butterfly Spirit
July 13th, 2014, 02:39 AM

:running: How wonderful! I still say you could be carrying your little pink bean! :HH: SO exciting!!!

SamS_TTCPink
July 13th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Congratulations!!

Petal
July 13th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Congratulations!

Willloveanybaby
July 13th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Thank you all! I am very excited! I feel a little bit guilty for yearning so bad for a girl and worrying about slight disappointment if its not but I know whatever happens will be meant to be.

oncue
July 14th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Congrats! 😊

HopingForHairbows
July 14th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Congratulations!!! Can't wait for your update!

josukiryan
July 16th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Congratulations can't wait to see your updates x such good news either way though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
July 16th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Congrats! when you find out results, please add your info to our spreadsheet so we can use it for others!! :)

Willloveanybaby
September 8th, 2014, 07:45 PM
I AM UTTERLY SHOCKED BUT THRILLED TO SAY: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

I honestly can hardly believe it but we got Harmony test results in today and they are 99% accurate. I am amazed. i was making my peace with never having a daughter and getting myself excited for another little boy. I truly would have been happy with another boy but I admit now seeing my dream of a girl come true is truly amazing!!! Now my son gets to be my little prince and he will have a sweet sister on the way

Wishing you all healthy pregnancies with happy outcomes.

kitkat18
September 8th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Massive congrats!! Enjoy shopping pink XXX
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Mamato3?
September 10th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Congrats!!!

Best wishes for you and yuur princess!! Go buy pink now :giggle:

Don't forget to add your sway so others can benefit too.

aussiesmiler
September 10th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Huge congratulations!!! How truly wonderful!! Do you mind if I ask what you did or didn't do to conceive your precious girl?

julesy
September 11th, 2014, 01:48 AM
Wow that's a lot of boys, I've got 3! What's the age of yours

Willloveanybaby
September 14th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Ill add it to the sheet as soon as I get a chance!

Willloveanybaby
September 14th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Thanks everyone!

ValerieZ84
September 14th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Congratulations!!! :bluecheer:

essnce629
September 15th, 2014, 12:32 AM
Wow, that's awesome!!!! Wonder if it was the vegan diet? Were you a meat eater before? Congrats and enjoy your girlie shopping!!!

Willloveanybaby
October 8th, 2014, 06:08 PM
I was a huge meat eater! I loved and consumed animal products like nobodies business.

I also was told I ovulated from my left ovary. Not sure if it was a factor but I had just weaned my son 5 weeks prior as well.

atomic sagebrush
October 9th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Aaa sorry I missed this! Huge congrats and thanks for updating info!