PDA

View Full Version : Fun little sight!

purplepoet20
July 7th, 2011, 05:44 PM
How Many Kids Will You Have? (http://www.quiztron.com/tests/many_kids_will_have_quiz_164134.htm)

My Results:
Lots Of Children. You love children, and your five children, three girls and two boys, bring so much happiness into your life.... I only want one girl but I like this sight already!

purplepoet20
July 7th, 2011, 05:54 PM
no answers for people who have 4+ of any gender.... I was messing around with the answers. You either get 1 boy, twin girls, 3g's and 2b's, or no children.

Out of the Blue
July 7th, 2011, 07:40 PM
This is what I got:

No Children.

You never have and probably never will have children but you are happy that way.

How sad, lol. I love my 2 boys and would love 2 more (hopefully girls!)...

purplepoet20
July 8th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I know it's silly but good for a laugh!

queen-of-harts
July 8th, 2011, 06:31 PM
I got 1 boy lmao

iluvmyman
July 9th, 2011, 05:07 AM
I'm only supposed to have twin girls. Ummm, not. :)That was weird though. I had to look up WKD, 2 of the movies and I didn't know any of the songs. I chose the last one cuz it sounded the nicest. That was a weird quiz to determine kids, I don't get the correlation.

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 06:49 AM
None for me :bigsmile:

Yuzu
July 29th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Wow. My answer was harsh:

Childless.

You are desperate to have children, but something is wrong and you will find it very difficult to have children.

XXdreaming
August 1st, 2011, 07:38 PM
Lots Of Children.

You love children, and your five children, three girls and two boys, bring so much happiness into your life.

lol well they got the "you love children" and plan on having 5 children but the gender is all wrong lol