PDA

View Full Version : Future Of Microsort-Any Update??

AnnaG1
July 7th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Hi Dr Potter-
I recently had a failed ivf cycle..although I'm in New York, if Microsort was open for family balancing I would definitely cycle at HRC. Do you have any information or updates on Microsort?

Do you think it's a waste of time for me to wait for Microsort? I know it's next o impossible to predict the future of MS for family balancing...is it a dead issue? I heard that there was already a ruling that MS is closed for family balancing- dont know if that's true or not.

Thanks so much!

Dr. Potter
July 8th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Hi Dr Potter-
I recently had a failed ivf cycle..although I'm in New York, if Microsort was open for family balancing I would definitely cycle at HRC. Do you have any information or updates on Microsort?

Do you think it's a waste of time for me to wait for Microsort? I know it's next o impossible to predict the future of MS for family balancing...is it a dead issue? I heard that there was already a ruling that MS is closed for family balancing- dont know if that's true or not.

Thanks so much!Unfortunately, I would not wait for MicroSort at this time. The MicroSort clinical trial for family balancing has been completed and is no longer accepting new patients. The FDA review process is ongoing with no end in sight. Patients already enrolled can continue to receive care as can those with X-linked genetic diseases. I hope that this helps.
Dr. P