PDA

View Full Version : Sept/Oct/November Roll call cont...

Pages : [1] 2

coocoobananas
July 14th, 2014, 10:14 PM
We were asked to make a new thread so here goes!!!

WantingPink
July 15th, 2014, 12:39 AM
Coocoo can we update with what everyone is having? I read your comment about the cramps and I have had those too this pregnancy and haven't had them before. It is weird. I woke up the other morning and sneezed and had such a bad cramp/charlie horse that I couldn't move. Everything I tried to do to make it better was making it worse. I had to just sit there and breath and wait for it to go away. So weird!!

Peebell85
July 15th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Yes I get them too after sneezing sometimes, its a sharp pain.

coocoobananas
July 15th, 2014, 11:20 AM
I tried copying and pasting the list but I couldn't get the little bears so would have to go in one by one and add them! Unless someone else knows how to do it?
Maybe I can just do a few a day and it won't seem so overwhelming?
It will just be very time consuming as I access this forum on my phone and it messes with how earth I see things!!

Tomgirl
July 15th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Maybe we can keep this thread more active :)

How is everyone sleeping? I'm having a terrible time of it lately, partly because it is so hot and we don't have AC and the other part is just being uncomfortable in every position I try to get in. Also I've been getting heart burn and terrible gas pains which wake me up. These are all new things for me and I am associating with having a girl. With my 3 boys never had these issues!

coocoobananas
July 15th, 2014, 04:33 PM
I'm sleeping ok. We moved our room to the lower level so I keep the back door open and I'm quite comfortable:)
I have a pillow between my knees and a triangle one under my tummy but I often wake up sprawled on my back! Lol. I wake up quite a bit but am able to return to sleep easily...had some insomnia a while back.
I'm ok in the other dept too for now... Heqrtburn will hit again soon I am sure! Hate that stuff!!!

Mrs_Incredible
July 15th, 2014, 05:57 PM
Hi ladies. I've got a massive V shaped pillow 12 foot all in. Ds2 tried to "borrow" it tonight ... Told him he can have a shot AFTER the baby is born!! Xx

attempting to copy the list from the first thread .... okay, will need to try and work on that then lol!!

GMarie - due 9/7 - hoping
Kellbell827 - due 9/10 - swayed having
dream pink - due 9/10 - hoping
Coralsky - due 9/15 - swayed having
Kittybear - due 9/17 - swayed having
JenB17 - due 9/28 - swayed
Lovemy2blessings- due 10/10 - swayed
NCBeachyGrl - due 10/10 - hoping having
Mrsandmamma - due 10/10 - swayed having
jillibeeen - due 10/11 swayed
poppys5- due 10/16 - swayed
coocoobananas - due 10/16 - hoping
boysmamaTTC4agirl - due 10/16 - swayed
Lauraly85 - due 11/03- swayed
Peebell85 – due 11/04 - swayed
Mamer - due 11/06 - swayed
JEWELL11 – due 11/07 - swayed
TeacherMom - due 11/08 - swayed
Wantingpink - due 11/10 - hoping
Mrs_Incredible - due 11/14 - swayed
Tomgirl - due 11/15 - swayed
HopeandDreamG - Due 11/18 - Having
acason27 - due 11/19 - hoping

Sunflower -
Keshet -
Dollych -
MIka1104 -

WantingPink
July 16th, 2014, 12:55 AM
Yes I have a very large pillow that wrap around and use when PG. It is seriously one of my favorite things. DH calls it my boyfriend and named it Juan:) I do love that pillow!!

Mrs_Incredible
July 16th, 2014, 03:49 AM
Mine is cerise pink and dh has named it my big clit, dirty mind that man has. He cringes when ds is lying on it!! Since I've been pg the first time i now always lean into a pillow to sleep, just a normal pillow, cant sleep any other way x
Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk

coocoobananas
July 16th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Lol on your pillows ladies!!!

My boys woke me early this morning so decided to go for a walk (haven't for a couple weeks!!!!) before it got too hot!! Just as I'm getting ready, dh gets a call for work and has to go in! I was sooo choked! I at last was trying to go and it got bamboozled! I just feel like I'm going to explode soon I'm getting so big!
I was not nice about it either but prob because I asked him about 2 months ago to clear off his treadmill in the garage so I have no excuses! But he hasn't and I've nagged him about all these other things needing done that I know he will say he doesn't have time now. He's just annoying right now, or I just have no patience with this pregnancy! Lol

coocoobananas
July 16th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Time is flyin!

Tomgirl
July 16th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Hahaha on the pillows and coocoo I often find my hubby annoying lately too. My last pregnancy I just thought he was wonderful and just all goo goo this pregnancy I'm all GRRRRR GO AWAY!!! haha

I don't have special pillows but I did make hubby pick me up some new ones so now I sleep with 4 pillows to prop me up but I toss and turn all night. He sometimes steals one of my pillows and I yell I'M PREGNANT GIVE IT BACK!!!! Hahaha

Peebell85
July 17th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Well my little tacker will not stop moving. Is it possible that a baby can move too much in utero? I can already see my tummy moving all over the place!

We have set up the nursery now (just because i wanted to do it before I get too big and can't be btohered).

I think my nesting phase kicked in a bit today too, we chucked out so much stuff from all the cupboards in the house... feels good to have a clean out.

Mrs I - hows the garage room coming along? my husband finished his last week, it looks great and has opened up so much space in the house!

Mrs_Incredible
July 17th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Peebell, I think it was one of the other girls lucky enough to be converting their garage! We are putting ds2 (7) and ds3 (3) into ds2's big room. It'll be a squeeze with all the toys, but doable. Hoping to decorate a pink nursery before she arrives but with stupidly booking a holiday for the end of this month means time, money and dh's availability are all lacking. We booked before we found out it was a girl, what with everything needing bought from scratch (all my baby stuff is blue!) we could have been doing without the holiday costs this year. It's only our 3rd family holiday abroad tho, so the boys deserve this. Just left me feeling a bit stressed about money, and being able to buy our little princess all the gorgeous things I've looked at longingly for years!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tomgirl
July 17th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Peebell it's me who is converting the garage but the project has not yet started. My dad will be helping us and he isn't free according to my mom until Sept but I'm hoping we can bust it out in a few days in August. I really want it set up before school starts back up. Until that happens I feel stuck and can't really do anything, which is soooo frustrating.

My baby girl is bouncing and kicking all over the place, I'm now worried with how active she is that she is going to come out hell on wheels! haha. All of my babies were active but this tops it with how early she has my belly bouncing.

We finally woke up with a break from the heat which is such a welcome relief. My hubby and I were laughing that we will gladly take some rain right now!

coocoobananas
July 17th, 2014, 04:54 PM
So I passed the glucose test! Yah! But then I asked about my iron and she said it was 11 but wasn't even going to tell me because she thought I was already taking supplements?! Anyway, I stopped because they were backing me up, she said I should take them again. Lo and behold, I took one last night and I'm already a mess today so I imagine I'll end up with good ol hemmoroids if I keep taking them:/
And I have strep b in my urine (already took antibiotics for it but apparently didn't work) so have to do another round! I feel its unnecessary since they will still give me iv antiobiotics at birth but she said it could cause a bladder infection that could cause early labour. Hmph...all these things that may or may not happen, I hate taking so many antibiotics!!!!!

Tomgirl
July 18th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Yay coocoo for passing the test! Sorry you have to take more antibiotics...take lots of probiotics to help off set it. It's what is helping with my constant battle with yeast infections this pregnancy. Also there is an iron supplement by garden of life that is not supposed to make you backed up. I take their prenatal and don't have trouble. Yes the pregnancy constipation but not like taking iron that just makes things STOP! Good luck there!

Apparently there is only 4 or 5 of us that actually post and we are in a 3 month span of delivering! Where are all the ladies???

Mrs_Incredible
July 19th, 2014, 03:59 PM
I've been trying to take my prenatal with my main meal to avoid the dreaded constipation! Not needed iron yet so fx I avoid that guarantee of constipation too.

I know, I don't know where the others have gone! It's been very quiet on here for ages. I join in the dec thread to have someone to talk to lol.

I'm off on holiday on Wednesday so won't be around for a few weeks. Unless the wifi in the resort works of course :) xx

Peebell85
July 19th, 2014, 06:44 PM
Has anyone not done the glucose test? I am DREADING it. It made me violently ill last time and I projectile vomited the liquid all over the hospital bathroom!

Mrs_Incredible
July 19th, 2014, 06:52 PM
We don't get it as standard I don't think. Doesn't sound as if I'm missing anything to be honest! X

coocoobananas
July 20th, 2014, 01:37 AM
Its standard here to get it done. I considered not doing it this time as I was sure I'd pass seeing I've had 3 pregnancies without it and I really don't think it's anything to do with diet causing it (I know it can help once you're diagnosed) but I should have had it last time if diet was a factor!! Lol

ms_incredible have a great vacay! Weeks?? That's sounds awesome! Where are you going?

I stopped at a coffee shop the other day with the 3 boys and when I was getting back in the van a lady stopped me and said my boys were so gorgeous and then said how she noticed I was expecting another and how great a 4th boy would be! Even if she was lieing through her teeth, she just made my day!! When I told her it was a girl she said 'those boys won't know what to do with her' lol!
I didn't mind, I was just so flattered she said something so positive about it being a 4th boy, because yah, it would have been awesome!!!

coocoobananas
July 20th, 2014, 01:39 AM
Btw peebell, I always feel sick in the 1st hour and then it passes but man it sucks!!

Tomgirl
July 20th, 2014, 10:40 AM
I haven't had it yet. I'm also dreading it and kinda hoping it wont be necessary. I've never had any issue so can't imagine it will start now. I have an appt on Thursday so I'm sure I will be hearing about it then!

Aww Mrs have a fantastic trip! Haha and then there were 3!

Coocoo it's always so nice when people say nice things. It's so easy to say mean or bad things especially in passing but to stop someone and give a compliment is so nice and there isn't enough of it. It always remind me when I am thinking something nice about someone to just say it out loud cause it makes them feel good.

Coocoo and to anyone else who it having opposite is anyone throwing you a shower? I know we all have baby gear but for those of us who have been world of boy I know I have absolutely nothing girlie, also I haven't bought anything either. One of my gf is going in with my MIL to throw a shower for me since I'm getting my little warrior princess :)

Tomgirl
July 20th, 2014, 11:16 AM

Alright here is my belly at 23 weeks

coocoobananas
July 20th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Before I knew what baby was I told my sil that I don't want a shower as last time all my friends told me I should have one even though I was hesitant thinking people would not want to come for a 3rd shower for me. My sil and sis threw it for me and only 3 friends came. One who was pregnant, another who knew how important it was to acknowledge even though my 3rd was another boy, that he should be celebrated and my other friend who was pregnant with her 4th girl.
(It was supposed to be a meet the baby shower and not to encourage gifts) but I'm not sure how the invites were made out to say:/
So this time I have a feeling people will come because she is a she and that makes me a bit peeved! Lol! I'd want people to come for either girl or boy and they proved last time, this was not the case...so I sort of don't want to have it, if that makes sense? And I don't want them all telling me to go and gah over baby girl stuff like I've been missing out! I am excited about that, but I don't want people to think that my boys weren't as special! Arghhh politics lol!
I have a feeling they may still suprise me with one, but maybe not as I was adamant and they may think to respect that.
(Deep down it would be really fun, and I do need stuff!!)

Mrs_Incredible
July 20th, 2014, 05:54 PM
I would love a baby shower but don't have a main group of friends as such, just friends who don't really know each other. My mum and my sister are my besties. It's still not the done thing here either, although a few on my bounty due date group are having one. I'm not really one for having a party for myself either just in case no one turns up!! I'm loving buying pink tho. Looking forward to getting some nice baby things in Turkey, got lovely bits last year for my nephew. I was planning on using the blue bouncy chair i have in the loft, but now i really want a pink one!! It really feels like starting from scratch as i really went all out baby blue for my last baby (so i thought )! Xx

Mrs_Incredible
July 20th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Oh, and I got cuddles with a 4 week old little girl today, she was just adorable. Pink and white dress, headband and pink cardi! Still didn't sink in fully that I'll have my own little girl soon. Yet, if I was having a boy it would have torn at my heart seeing her pink gorgeousness. Still think I've got barriers up just in case it's indeed a boy (even tho I've got about 60 pink sleep suits to do up til 6 months and a lot of other bits lol!!) I'm not protecting my bank balance but think I am protecting my heart a little bit as I'm still scared to believe xx

coocoobananas
July 29th, 2014, 12:05 AM
So very quiet:(
I'll post another belly shot! I've been on top of it his time, every other pregnancy I have never remembered!!!

28 weeks!!
I am sooo over this pregnancy today!!

Tomgirl
July 29th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Lookin good coocoo! I'm 24 weeks and already looking forward to it being over yet trying to treasure knowing it's the last time I will feel kicks inside.

This evening baby girl has decided to roll in and kick my organs and cervix rather than my belly! Sooo not fun!

Also my joke with this pregnancy is that apparently my butt thinks it is pregnant too...no one told it that it isn't growing a baby so it's taken on life of its own! Ugh losing it is not going to be fun.

Peebell85
July 29th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Sorry guys, I've been a bit MIA lately, I've been going well but already feeling so tired and heavy at only 26 weeks... I am
Always puffed out and my bubs kicks my cervix and bladder too!! Is anyone waking up in the middle of the night? I have been waking at 3.30am religiously...

Tomgirl
July 29th, 2014, 11:03 AM
I can totally relate! The kicking is insane this time around. I always have active babies but I think maybe this girls placement is making them more prominent. My midwife jokes that she is just building up her muscles to be ready to take on her 3 big brothers!

I have been waking up all night almost every night. It's miserable

coocoobananas
July 29th, 2014, 11:43 AM
I wake every night and if it's something other than having to pee I can end up being awake for a good hour or 2 wide awake! Soooo annoying!
I swam with my little guy yesterday and had total cramp like feelings in the lower front! I was a little worries but I think it's from the heat and not drinking enough:/ has since been better:)

Mrsandmama
August 1st, 2014, 10:08 AM

Had my 30 week ultrasound today! Baby girl is happy and healthy! Ugh but she has a nuchal cord. No one was concerned though!

coocoobananas
August 1st, 2014, 11:58 AM
What is that mrs?
She looks very sweet:)

Mrsandmama
August 1st, 2014, 08:45 PM
What is that mrs?
She looks very sweet:)

Nuchal cord is a cord around the neck. But other than that she looked great!

WantingPink
August 2nd, 2014, 12:21 AM
Very cute photos Mrsandmama!! She looks a lot like the baby in your avatar!! We will be getting a 30 week 3D/4D ultrasound as well. They are a lot of fun:)

Tomgirl
August 4th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Oh sooo cute and she does look like the baby in your avatar.

I've been told that the cord around the neck is pretty common and if they aren't worried then don't worry!

Peebell85
August 5th, 2014, 08:14 AM
I had a bit of a meltdown today, my two year old has been testing my patience, my marriage has rocky patches at times, and I'm exhausted from being pregnant and I just had a mini melt down tonight... Cried and cried and then fell asleep. I feel a bit better now though.

I had my 27 week check up today and they still havent told me my ceasar date!! Why do they leave it so late? I cant believe we are all heading into the third trimester already shortly...

Tomgirl
August 5th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Aww it's ok Peebell! Big hugs! We all have rough patches, and kids are just meant to try our patience, it's their gift! ;) My 13 yr old son recently said to me "mom, why are you so grumpy all the time lately?" DOH I just told him making a baby for the 4th time is just really hard work when working and taking care of a large family so my patience is just short and that it will get better...eventually! haha

I am so uncomfortable now that I just hope the last trimester flies by.

coocoobananas
August 7th, 2014, 12:49 AM
I feel way more pregnant than I am! I feel like I did (if I remember correctly) when I was right near the end:/ mannnn it's going to be a long couple months!!
I've gained 35lbs!!! Wth? That's prob half my problem, lol!
K done complaining for now!

Peebell85
August 7th, 2014, 07:00 AM
I stupidly got on the scales AFTER dinner tonight, why do i do things like that?! Anyway I've put on around 7kg (or 15lbs)... Not sure if that is notmal or not.

I'm almost done with baby's nursery already, just have to hang some curtains and wall shelves and its done.... Its looking so cute.

Mrs_Incredible
August 7th, 2014, 11:50 AM
We need pictures of the nursery!! :) X

Peebell85
August 7th, 2014, 08:36 PM
I will as soon as it is all done, going to nag hubby to get his drill out and finish it off tonight.

Peebell85
August 8th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Ok so here is the finished product. I had so much fun doing this room!

txmomof3beautifulboys
August 8th, 2014, 09:17 AM
omg you did amazing...that room is ADORABLE!!!

coocoobananas
August 8th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Good lord woman!!! You are talented!!! I love it!!!

sweetdream
August 8th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Peebell its awesome!!! Lovely room!

Peebell85
August 8th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Thanks guys, decorating is my hobby and passion, I love it A LOT! Always thinking about ways to make my house prettier...

Mrs_Incredible
August 8th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Its beautiful :) xxx

Tomgirl
August 9th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Wow what a nursery! I love the idea of decorating but then I walk in the room and I sit down and then need to take a nap cause it's just too overwhelming! haha

Peebell85
August 11th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Its easy! You just start with a favourite blanket, or print, and thats the jumping off point. For me it was the fir tree blanket, and went from there. Most of the furniture is from Ikea!

Tomgirl
August 12th, 2014, 10:23 AM
How is everyone feeling?

Sleeping for me is really difficult I either have to get up and pee constantly or I've been waking up with horrible leg cramps.

During the day my back is killing me!

Haha I have to keep reminding myself I'm doing this for a girl so it's worth it!

I do enjoy her kicks at this point they make me smile and my 7 yr old giggles every time he feels it which is sweet. He is so excited to finally get a sister.

coocoobananas
August 12th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Until last night, I have been have pins and needles in my hands when I lay down. Would end up waking me up:/ last night seemed to be ok which is strange seeing it was the hottest night yet!
I have the most water retention this time again prob from the heat so my skin feels tight and I complain about that a lot! Lol!
Other than that I am just counting down the days! I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant this last time but I have never liked being pregnant (event go I think i will everytime I'm not pregnant! Lol)
I am really looking forward to just watching my kids grow, enjoying my last baby moon and getting on with things;)
tomgirl, I get up at least 2x but it's become quite a routine, I hardly remember! Lol

Peebell85
August 15th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Yes I'm waking up at least once at night, usually around 3.30am. I'm also getting really bad night sweats... My iron is low and have started supps but they are blocking me up bad which has brought back nausea.... Gah

And this kids elbows are soooo pointy, it actually hurts sometimes when he's moving around...

Mrs_Incredible
August 16th, 2014, 06:31 AM
Hey ladies! I'm a bit sad my 2weeks in the sun with my boys is over. Back a week now and not at all organised for our new arrival in 13 weeks or so! I was feeling fab on holiday. A bit swollen in my normality skinny ankles a few times towards the end of the holiday. Really funny. But ice packs helped. It was boiling hot but my tan has faded so much already! Just as i got home my annoying rib pain kicked in. Hot water bottle and wheat packs are now my friends. Baby was really quiet yesterday and i was really worried. Took 3 hours to get the smallest movement out of her before i could go to sleep. She does this a lot, I'm going to be totally gray by delivery! Got a good wee wriggle off her this morning. She has such limited movement a lot of the time its hard to know what's normal. My boys are back at school and ds3 starts mornings at nursery on Monday so I'll have to get stuck in to the house in the mornings, decluttering, moving ds3 in with ds2, clearing out my office area and getting filing up to date while dh decorates the nursery on his days off. All go, just as i start to feel like a 6 month pg almost 39 yo lol!! Feeling like i need to slow down as the rib pain and dodgy feeling in my hip/bum reminds me i can't run about at full speed any more! Xx

Peebell85
August 18th, 2014, 05:38 PM
So who else is starting to feel huge? I'm a fairly short person and my belly looks full term. I have people asking me if I'm due soon and I've still got 10 weeks to go!!! Getting soooo uncomfortable now.

Hows everyone else travelling?

coocoobananas
August 18th, 2014, 05:59 PM
Yes Peebell! I'm Always embarrassed to say I'm due mid October as I'm gigantic! But it's true, I'm only 5'2 and storing the same baby in a pretty short body! Lol
My last baby was 9lb 2 oz so....yah getting real over this now!!
Plus today I woke up and I have been gaining weight but def can see water retention in my face and my feet and hands are tight. Never had it this bad before but I've never been this pregnant in the heat of the summer either!!

Peebell85
August 22nd, 2014, 06:24 AM
Well I had my diabetes test today, and I didnt hurl... Yay me!

My hips are killing me now and I'm walking, no waddling so slowly. I'm officially over it. Fast forward the next 9 weeks!

Tomgirl
August 22nd, 2014, 11:00 AM
I have been avoiding the test. I just don't want to take it. I know I don't have GD and it's just one more thing I just don't have time for so I've been procrastinating! My low back hurts so much almost all the time that it's sometimes hard to walk.

I actually ended up at L&D Monday night as I was having BH with some discomfort coming every 4-7 minutes so I wanted to be sure I wasn't dilating. Everything turned out fine and I think it was just due to not sleeping more then an hr the night before and a ton of stress. I'm over being pregnant but also not ready to have baby girl in my arms quite yet. We are starting the construction on the garage today for my 13 yr old to get his new bedroom. I am super excited to get that done and him all moved into it. I'm ready to start seriously nesting with fall on it's way.

I also feel ginormous but actually haven't gained any weight in a few months which is nice cause I've already gained 26lbs so it's nice to see it halt for a bit!

I've started researching what color theme I want to do for this nursery. I want to go all out this time since 1. I finally have a girl and 2 she's my last! The bedroom is a soft green with a pale green rocker and dark brown crib and changing table. I am thinking soft pink and light grey would go nicely with the green.

We are in the final stretch ladies! Woohoo

Mrs_Incredible
August 22nd, 2014, 06:46 PM
Had a 4d scan tonight, definitely still a girl! Albeit a shy girl. Going back for a rescan. She was breech, 2lb 14oz, with her hand at her face most of the time :) xx 28+1

coocoobananas
August 22nd, 2014, 08:14 PM
I feel like getting another confirmation but don't as I don't want to know if it's wrong lol! So we shall just see;)
Although I'm on the homestretch it seems like an eternity away!!!

Mamato3?
August 23rd, 2014, 05:57 AM
Yes Peebell! I'm Always embarrassed to say I'm due mid October as I'm gigantic! But it's true, I'm only 5'2 and storing the same baby in a pretty short body! Lol
My last baby was 9lb 2 oz so....yah getting real over this now!!
Plus today I woke up and I have been gaining weight but def can see water retention in my face and my feet and hands are tight. Never had it this bad before but I've never been this pregnant in the heat of the summer either!!

Hi coocoo,
I had retention also when I was pregnant with my first DD and my gyno instructed my to stop adding salt in my food and also did some blood tests for uric acid, which was elevated and put me on a special diet.
Please watch out for this and consult your gyno, because sometimes this retention can be pre-symptom for pre-eclampsia.
At least that was what I was told by my gyno.
Wishing you well!!

WantingPink
August 23rd, 2014, 11:31 PM
OMG my life has been so ridiculously busy. Haven't been on here in awhile. MIL visited all last week, kids first day of 3rd grade and K was last week, DD first birthday was last week, and we finally sold and closed on a rental townhouse that we have been renting out last week. Crazy!! Glad that everyones pregnancies are going well. Here is a picture of DD and her cake:) Hard to believe she just turned one and I am going to have another one in 11 weeks!!

coocoobananas
August 23rd, 2014, 11:53 PM
Beautiful cake and baby wanting!!
I'm in BC canada and the teachers are on strike so not even sure when my kids will go back:( the usual time is around sept 2 but we may go into October, kinda crazy and I'm kinda in denial!!

Thanks mamato3? It def comes and goes depending on what I do and the heat. I have really low bp so actually am told to add salt to my food as I get light headed and nauseated easier because of it! However, my sister did get HELLP syndrome with all 3 of her babies so I do keep a close eye on my bp as she also had very low bp so when it was higher than normal it went unnoticed as it would have still been in the normal range for someone with average bp... If that makes sense?!
Apparently I am at higher risk for getting HELLP being her sister but so far all my pregnancies have been fine:)

Question: anyone had dry skin on their belly? Today I literally have peely skin! I would think it was sun exposure as I did lounge in my sisters pool and one day it was belly up floating on water for a good hour (albeit with sunscreen) but that was over 2 weeks ago and my belly hasn't seen the light since then so I don't think it could be peeling from that?!?

Peebell85
August 26th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Everyone seems to be having girls again.... there was a boy influx, but now it's back to girls.... I can't wait to meet my boy, but the sting of GD kicks in every now and then and makes me almost feel depressed. I feel awful about it.

coocoobananas
August 26th, 2014, 02:11 AM
I understand Peebell:(
It just sucks all around! You know you'll love him but at the same time it seems unfair and like 'why not me?' But then you won't want him to be a girl when you meet him, it's so
Many conflicting emotions!!!!

Mrs_Incredible
August 26th, 2014, 06:18 AM
I know that feeling so well peebell. It sucks. I've always been the one with only boys. It seemed so easy for all my friends. Huge hugs xx

Peebell85
August 26th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Thanks ladies,

It is a weird conflict, I have never wished my boy to be a girl, he is just the best thing ever.., its just a stupid desire that I wish I could switch off. I dont really want to try for anymore kids....

Peebell85
August 26th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Soery i pressed send too quickly. I dont want to keep trying for fear of having another boy and feeling more disappointment... Even though I know I'd adore him. Stupid emotions.

sweetdream
August 26th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Peebell big hugs!!! I know how you feel! don't know what to say. Now I'm pg again ofcourse I'm hoping for a girl. but before i got pg and it looked at times there wasn't going to be another one i felt at peace that my beautiful fam stayed the way it was.
I'm sure in the near future when you can cuddle and love your sons that you will be at peace too.
but I really need to have the baby for feelings like that. that's why I'm staying team green this time.

good luck sweety

Peebell85
August 26th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Thanks Sweetdream, I am sure seeing my two boys frowing up as best friends will cure my desires... Lets hope!

coocoobananas
August 30th, 2014, 02:00 AM
I hope people at least come back here to post their baby pictures:(
So very quiet.

Mrs_Incredible
August 30th, 2014, 02:22 AM
It is. Don't think I've ever seen a due date thread covering 3 months so quiet! Apart from when i was on holiday i check in every day. I'll make a point of posting even if its just to say hi.

With 10/11 weeks to go I've got so much to do. Starting the nursery this weekend but I'm stumped as to what i want. Getting her wardrobe and drawers today. Can't wait to start getting everything washed! After last weeks scan i do feel better that she's actually a girl, although it still feels incredibly surreal. Even the fact there is a 3lb baby in my tummy, fully formed is kinda blowing my mind. Can't believe im 10 or so weeks from having a newborn baby. Crazy xx

kitkat18
August 30th, 2014, 03:03 AM
Soooo quiet here for you guys!!glad you guys are still here :). I noticed alot that were due in Sep, Oct, Nov and that were active ttc stopped chatting after bfp big shame! What are your plans for nursery?? I can't even imagine being putting together a girly nursery too exciting!!! Xxx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Kittybear
August 30th, 2014, 03:37 AM
I'm due in a couple of weeks! Eeekkkkk!!! :) hope you are all well xx

Mrs_Incredible
August 30th, 2014, 08:13 AM
I think after years of wishing i could do a pink nursery, I'm at a total loss!! Want to incorporate every cute thing but it's too small for my grand ideas. The cot will be in our room to start with so that's throwing me. Me and google images need some quality time to sort my ideas out! Xx

Peebell85
August 30th, 2014, 09:30 AM
You guys should look up nursery pics on Restoration Hardware Baby, they are so pretty but understated.

It is a quiet thread, I just havent felt great this pregnancy, a little bit down and not feeling overly excited, and feel guilty about that. Silently jealous of you mums getting your girls too. But very happy for you all the same of course!

Kittybear
August 30th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Me too Peebell (((hugs)))) xx

coocoobananas
August 30th, 2014, 04:35 PM
I understand kittybear and Peebell!!!
Last time I was the exact same way. I think that's why my comments are mostly just pregnancy related not gender unless someone asks. I totally get the excitement but I was totally where you were at so I get that too!!

We will be hopefully cleaning out the baby's room this weekend as it has everything from every other room as we moved things around to give us 4 rooms instead of 3. It's the boys old room so it is a tourqoise colour. I'm just going to leave it and add bright pink and gray accents. Seen some ideas on pininterest that seem to work:)

I'm excited to see all your babies pics when they're here!!!
Only 7ish weeks til I won't sleep again lol!!!

Mrs_Incredible
August 30th, 2014, 05:58 PM
I've been on forums for the last 3 pregnancies and it's been so hard seeing so many get girls, it's still fresh in my mind, i know how hard it is. Even at my 12 week scan i was told boy. I was thinking of going awol from gd and fb due groups at that point. I just couldn't do it for a 3rd time, i felt very low and flat and ill which wasn't helping. I was on ig for over 2 years & very active, and it was a strange thing, being so happy for those getting their dg but painful too, but the support was invaluable after i was told boy (& what a scrummy little boy he is!). I'd hate to make anyone feel sad because of what i post, and apologise if i have. I just still cant believe it.
Hugs to all xx

coocoobananas
August 30th, 2014, 10:32 PM
See that's what's so hard Ms_incredible, you shouldn't have to downplay your excitement either! It's so so hard either side we are on! It just sucks!!
I think no one here has been over the top and I think for you esp thinking you had a boy at first makes your experience that much cooler;)

kitkat18
August 31st, 2014, 04:46 AM
Loving the sound of your nursery Mrs incredible I was planning something similar mint green with soft grey as I am team green so far anyway!! Xx

Mrs_Incredible
August 31st, 2014, 11:17 AM
Ooh, team green, would have loved to have the patience!!

Went back for my 4d rescan today but baby was not playing ball at all! Ds2 said she looked like a dog (black nose area, she actually did lol) and ds3 said pizza!! Ah well, don't regret it, glad we tried. That's 4 scans confirming girl. And the monkey is still breech! Xx

coocoobananas
August 31st, 2014, 12:04 PM
Oh no!
Were you planning a c section anyway? Will you have to get one if she is still breech?
Can you feel the difference when they are breech? I just wonder sometimes if I would know?!

Mrs_Incredible
August 31st, 2014, 01:28 PM
Worst case imo is a C-section :( I usually have short painful labours, last two lasted less than an hour, so I'll be terrified if she doesn't turn. Really terrified! Plenty of time apparently! With 3 boys, a newborn and a dh working 12 hour days it's far from ideal. Can't really tell tho. With ds2 i was ready to push when the mw thought he was breech, scan machine wheeled in to check position, luckily he wasn't. Didn't fancy there chances of stopping me pushing at that point. Just now i can't tell what's what, wouldn't have known had it not been for the scan. Got mw tomorrow, will be interesting to see if she can tell xx

Kittybear
August 31st, 2014, 03:00 PM
Please ladies don't feel bad, you are perfectly entitled to your happiness! No one on here has made me feel worse than I already do, I just wanted Peebell to know that I understand and she is not alone... GD sucks! (I think I'm not only scared of having 2 boys, but also a newborn and a 2yr old, and I seem to remember this is her second baby, whereas you ladies are very experienced 'multi mums' lol - saying that, do you ever get nervous again of having a newborn with your other children and adding another kiddy / personality/ temperament into the mix again? We are now considering #3 and I'm worried I'll feel this terrified again of adding another child, even if we are certain of gender by going HT) :( xx

coocoobananas
August 31st, 2014, 03:30 PM
I think the 2nd is most terrifying!
Now I'm thinking 'everything will be fine but if I thought I was busy before, Oy vay!!!'
The things I have told myself with each addition is that many families have gone through this and survived and so will I!

Mrs_Incredible
August 31st, 2014, 04:56 PM
I feel incredibly guilty adding number 4, dh could have lived happily stopping at 2 or 3. Saying that he has such an amazing bond with ds3, he's his best buddy! I felt I'd cheated my boys financially, time wise etc going back to do it all again for a pipedream of it being a girl. In the midst of being so ill to 14 weeks i wondered if I'd done the right thing. I'm sure its going to be tough but it will be worth it, as it would have been had it been ds4! It's still a bit daunting tho but many before have survived so we'll all be fine!! :) Xx

Peebell85
September 1st, 2014, 09:12 AM
Oh yes ladies please don't hold back on your excitement, you definitely don't make me jealous whatsoever, I just envy the fact you are having girls... But today I was told about 5 times how gorgeous my son was and I'm lucky to have cute boys, so that perked me up a lot!

I'm also having a ceasar for the second time, still don't have my date booked yet but it's either 21st or 28th October, I find out exactly when next Thursday at my next appointment. I can sy that I am dying to not be pregnant anymore, this time feels a lot more tiring.

Peebell85
September 1st, 2014, 09:14 AM
And thanks Kitty Bear... Maybe third times a charm for us hey?

Tomgirl
September 2nd, 2014, 10:36 AM
Hi ladies! Can't believe we are in the final stretch!!! Hubby and I got away for a long weekend up to Canada without the kids which was soooo fantastic!

We started building the new bedroom for my eldest son in the garage but the project has come to a halt do to time and conflicts. My dad is building it so we are waiting on when he can come back down and work on it. We are hoping to have it done in about 2 weeks, so much for having it done before school starts which is tomorrow! This week is super crazy with soccer practices starting school starting and our 2 yr old is having a hernia surgery tomorrow. And to think it's only going to get crazier in a few short weeks!

Our nursery is actually a soft green already so I was also thinking of just adding pale pink and pale grey to the mix. I've always had such boy boys that it's fun to think about decorating girlie this time!

Has everyone come up with names yet? I actually have to laugh at the shock and surprise I get from people when they ask what we are naming her and I say I have no idea! For me I have to see her hold her and get an idea of what she looks like to me before I can decide on a name. I've been that way with all my kids. My 7yr old actually went home from the hospital without a name because I had no idea what to call him! Ha :)

Mrs_Incredible
September 2nd, 2014, 10:50 AM
I had names ready for ds2&3, this time tho we haven't found a name we both love. Or even one of us loves to the point we'll fight for it!

Dh is 40 this mth so I'm hoping to get 2 nights in a hotel kid free. Kids are going to my parents. Guess i really should book something!!

Right now the house is upside down getting ds3 into ds2s room. Then we can turn the small blue nursery which i loved so much and helped me deal with my gd, into a pink haven! The cot will be in our room fir the first year so it's a bit strange decorating without that focus!
Of course I've just seen a story about a girl baby being born a boy. Last night after washing my pink nb stuff i had a dream i had a baby boy whose bits were tucked under! Guess i wont be happy despite harmony, 5 scans saying girl, until i give birth lol! Xx

coocoobananas
September 2nd, 2014, 11:19 AM
Where in Canada TomGirl? It's a big country!!;)
I'm in BC canada and our teachers are still on strike since before the end of the school year so I am in limbo until they come to some agreement with the gov't!
I have a drs appt today and I really want them to just tell me I'm too old and uncomfortable and we should take her out soon! Lol!
Of course I want to cook her as long as possible but man, I don't think I can go another 6ish weeks:/
I'm still hoping she's a she. I do worry about that too and I have only had 2 confirmations...eeee

coocoobananas
September 3rd, 2014, 12:02 AM
33 weeks! Wish I was 37;)

Peebell85
September 5th, 2014, 05:43 AM
I'm with you coocoo, I'm only 32 WISHING I was 38! Hopefully they book in my caesar at 38 weeks, they say they might do it at 39 weeks..... Gahhhhh

coocoobananas
September 5th, 2014, 11:15 AM
This is when I get jealous of c sections lol!
My first was one and when someone. Is due around me or after and they get to go first as I still wait I get really green with envy lol!!
But I have to just remember it's not that long a wait more it just seems like forever! Lol!!
I'm hoping this one comes at like 37, but the earliest I went was 39.5... Blech:/
;)

WantingPink
September 5th, 2014, 09:23 PM
This will be my 4th C-section and I so wish I could just labor. I am scared to death of what they are going to find going on inside. Last time I had a ton of scar tissue and one of the OBs that was assisting said that we shouldn't have anymore kids!! My OB says it will be find but he is having a urologist in on the surgery "just in case". Not really even sure what that means... need to ask more questions.

I am feeling very overwhelmed and tired lately. I think this back to back pregnancies plus the fact that I am pushing 40 and have 3 kids to chase after is starting to get to me. I am so ready to have this baby and so not ready at the same time. Right now 4 kids seems very overwhelming.

So do we know who is due first? Have there been any babies born? I hope people come back and post their baby pictures!!

Tomgirl
September 6th, 2014, 11:15 AM
I haven't been on line all week due to the craziness of it all! School started on Wed, our 2 yr old went in for a hydrocele repair surgery on wed also, soccer practice, homeworks....and so it begins!

We went to Sun Peaks Resort...smaller version of Whistler. It was so nice to get away!

Man I just hit 30 weeks and I am thankful for the 2 more months as I still have so much to do and well now the thought of having 4 is so overwhelming!!! I am Due Nov 15th but I usually don't ever make my due date. My 2yr old was born at 28 weeks so I would be happy with the first week of November, that makes the holidays not quite so overwhelming. I was just thinking yesterday if I will even be able to muster up energy to decorate for at least xmas. I love to decorate for the holidays but I don't think I'm even going to tempt halloween as I could go at any point from then on and I just don't want to have to deal with putting it all away. If my husband has to do it he will just throw it away! Ha

I'm actually looking forward to the cooler fall air now but today we are going to be 90...so much for that! Oh well at least it's sunny and nice still.

kellbell827
September 7th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Hi Ladies! I know I have been super quiet for a while but just wanted to say hi. I hope everyone is well! Riley Joseph arrived almost 2 weeks early on August 30, 2014. I am not sure how to post pics - can anyone help?

coocoobananas
September 8th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Congrats!!!! First one in:)
I hope mine comes early, fx x10000! So done!!
From my phone there is a picture above where I am posting of a tree in a frame. I click on there and then it asks to choose and then upload pics...I think it's similar from the computer too but I haven't tried from there forever!!

kitkat18
September 8th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Big congrats kellbell Xxx

WantingPink
September 8th, 2014, 02:56 AM
Congrats Kellbell!! Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Mrs_Incredible
September 8th, 2014, 02:59 AM
Congratulations kellbell!! Cant wait for pics and birth story :) xx

Peebell85
September 8th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Congrats Kellbell, enjoy the newborn cuddles xx

Tomgirl
September 9th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Aww congrats! So precious

Mrs_Incredible
September 11th, 2014, 05:15 AM
Dh started the nursery. The whole house is a tip! My rib pain is getting in the way of all the jobs i need to do. Only relief is from my electric heat pad, the hot water bottles cooled too quickly. She's been quiet this past day but just enough movement to keep me sane. Sure she's still breech tho. How are you all doing? Xx

coocoobananas
September 11th, 2014, 09:41 PM
I'm having pain under my belly. Went to the dr finally today to see about physio as I think my pelvis has to be out of alignment. I can hardly do anything without pain. She decided to check other things and I came out getting to have another u/s! She said its to check on babies size (my last was big) but really it is to verify gender for me;)
Apparently she has seem a lot of opposites lately and I told get how that was always in the back of my mind so I think she's doing it to be nice!
I'm hoping I'll get a pic of the pkg this time so I can look at it everytime I doubt. But I'm scared it will be a boy and I'll be out of happy land til the end lol!
Fx nothing has 'grown'!!

Mrs_Incredible
September 12th, 2014, 06:36 AM
My stomach was in knots at every scan incase something had grown! Its natural to worry. Especially when everyone tells me how they know someone that it happened to! I felt so much better after the 4d scans at 27&28 weeks confirmed girl and felt reassured enough to buy baby bedding and decorated her room :) When is your scan? X

coocoobananas
September 12th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Not sure yet. She will book it today so sometime next week! I am a little worries they won't be able to tell seeing he baby will be quite large at this point!!

Myloves
September 14th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Hello ladies, Just wanted to say hello!
I know I haven't posted in a very long time - but I wanted to share the good news!
I'm pregnant, due on Oct 31 with twin GIRLS!! I'm so happy my daughter will have not one, but two sisterly companions :D

coocoobananas
September 14th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Wow Myloves!! I remember your avatar! Congrats that is super exciting!!! Stay on here or at least cell back with pics;)
You thinking you'll deliver pretty soon?
I want this one out! I'm so uncomfortable and impatient:/

Peebell85
September 16th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Congrats myloves, how beautiful to have two little pinkies.

Well I'm officially over it, everything hurts, I'm constantly hungry, tired, moody, hungry, sore, hungry and so on...

I do love how active this chappy is though, my tummy is always going crazy!

coocoobananas
September 16th, 2014, 04:17 PM
I feel ya peebell! How far along are you now?

I had an u/s today and confirmed indeed it is a girl still! Phew!
She is already estimated at over 6 lbs. I measures about 3 days ahead which I like! Anything to
Sound closer to d day!!!
I got to see her face in 3 d, she looks sooo chubby already! They can't print off those pics or the potty although I did try!!!
Here's a profile (hoping she's just puckering her lips and doesn't have some giant upper lip! Lol

coocoobananas
September 16th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Oh and she told me my cervix is still really long and lots of fluid! I keep hoping they will say oooh you're going to deliver soon, but appears that is not the case! Lol...patience is something I am trying to work on;)

sweetdream
September 16th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Peebell! How Nice enjoying active baby!

Coocoo! She's cute!!!

I'm skullsessing!!! Argh! I really hope I'm right with my baby's skull.
And hoping I'm gonna stay team green!

coocoobananas
September 16th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Do you have a pic?

sweetdream
September 16th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Unfortunnaly not, it looked a lot like one that posted a picture yesterday. No nub just skull. So round.
I have another scan in 2 weeks. I feel scared. Don't want to know LOL.
I believe this is a girl, but so afraid I'll be disapointed. I still know fresh how that feels. And he or she is just An innocent baby. I want nothing else but to love and cherish it.

kellbell827
September 16th, 2014, 07:54 PM

Well ladies, here is my birth story. Sorry for the delay. My sweet little Riley decided to come early...needless to say I did not make it to my scheduled C-section date. The contractions started to get more intense on and off on 8/23 - went to labor & delivery w/ regular contractions every few minutes but wasn't progressing - the nurse said it was b/c of a UTI but she was wrong! The contractions eased eventually but kept coming on and off. On 8/27 (also my 30th bday), I went to the doctor early, I had an appointment already that day but the contractions were coming fast and furious. I still hadn't progressed - was only 1 cm & 50%. At least he has his own birthday! On Friday night, we went out for my birthday dinner and the contractions started again, this time they were about 5 minutes apart but were getting stronger. I came home from dinner and put my daughter to bed while my hubby put my son down. By this point it was about 9 pm. They were definitely getting stronger so I called and explained to the doc on call that I wasn't sure if it was real but she told me to come in and be monitored. By this point, I couldn't even walk and the contractions were getting stronger and closer together. It was hard to talk through them. When I got to L&D, I was 2 cm and they gave me fluids & some pain med that didn't do anything! She said they were seeing if the labor would stop - it didn't! When they checked me again, I had progressed to 3 cm and the nurse said they were taking me for my c section! The pain was so horribly intense - much moreso than either of my first two kids! The dumb anthesiologist tried to get me to sign the consent right in the middle and I seriously almost threw it at his face!! =P Anyway, my sweet little boy was born on 8/30 @ 1:23 am after some trouble getting him out - he was 7 lbs, 11 oz and 19.5 inches, almost a pound smaller than my other son and the exact same size as my daughter! It was a rougher recovery this time but I am totally in love!!

kellbell827
September 16th, 2014, 07:57 PM

Rosie85
September 16th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Awwe what a cutie kellbell!!!!

coocoobananas
September 16th, 2014, 09:13 PM
So very cute kellbell!!!

coocoobananas
September 16th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Unfortunnaly not, it looked a lot like one that posted a picture yesterday. No nub just skull. So round.
I have another scan in 2 weeks. I feel scared. Don't want to know LOL.
I believe this is a girl, but so afraid I'll be disapointed. I still know fresh how that feels. And he or she is just An innocent baby. I want nothing else but to love and cherish it.

I understand! I was supposed to be team green because of exactly that but at the nt scan I tried not to look but the nub was so obvious and girly from my peripheral that I looked and def got my hopes up. I then realized I was thinking it was for sure a girl and anticipating a boy no matter what at birth wasn't there anymore! So I had to find out so I wouldn't be leaning girl and be let down if she was a he at birth! I'll try to post a pic of her whole head, it is very round front and back, actually a little weird lol!

Peebell85
September 18th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Kellbell little Riley is just perfection! He really
Is sooo cute and the photos are beautiful.

I am scheduled for a caesar in 6 weeks, I'm currently 33 +2 but I really feel about 38 weeks... I cant believe my last pregnancy I got to 42 weeks!!! This pregnancy was flying until about 2 weeks ago, its really dragging now.

Thank goodness my little one still has 3 hour arvo naps, I fall asleep wvery afternoon and still go to bed early.... Drainer!

Peebell85
September 18th, 2014, 04:28 AM
20957 33 weeks! I wont be able to stand soon!

coocoobananas
September 18th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Lol! It's either a big line where my pants end or belly button!
You look way lower than me Peebell!
My babies seem to stay in forever:(
I'm hoping this one gets the memo that I want her out!!

Tomgirl
September 18th, 2014, 02:48 PM
aww look at those bellies!

I had my 32 week appt today and told my midwife I'm having a ton of BH contractions and some are actually waking me up. She checked me and sure enough I've started dilating. Fortunately I am only at a 1 and she is still high and my cervix is long. I've been put on some meds to help lessen the contractions and if I feel they are getting worse then they want me to come back in to check again. Need to keep her in there at least 4 more weeks!

sweetdream
September 18th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Love your beautiful bellies!!!

coocoobananas
September 18th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I get tons of Braxton hicks, even more frequent some nights but they have done nothing!!! Had my u/s and hey said my cervix is still long and I'm not dialated:(
Ah well, keep reminding myself that time will pass so fast when she gets here and I won't be sleeping...well worse than now;) so trying to be patient!!

Peebell85
September 19th, 2014, 12:45 AM
I have been having BH heaps too! They actually take my breath away sometimes, will be getting my midwife to check things out on Monday.

coocoobananas
September 19th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Same here taking my breath away but I laugh at myself because I am wishing for back pain to make them real lol! Who would wish pain on themselves?!? Lol!
Gettin desperate;)

kitkat18
September 19th, 2014, 02:25 AM
Cute bumps ladies! Good luck for final countdown.... Xx

Myloves
September 20th, 2014, 06:11 AM
I'm actually in Africa atm and the internet cafe's here are kinda slow so i'm not sure i'll be online much
but I'll sure update after i give birth and add pics!

Tomgirl
September 20th, 2014, 10:30 AM
I actually lost some mucous plug yesterday, which has freaked me out cause I really don't want to be going into labor for at least 4 more weeks. I really don't want a preemie! I'm trying to take things easy it's just so hard with 3 kids and activities and I'm still working. I really can't afford to stop working at this point yet. At least I only work a few hours a day. I find it frustrating some days my hubby is concerned and steps up and helps me and other days he just seems annoyed that I can't do everything I normally do...grrr!

Coocoo, Mrs I, Peebell when are you due I forget?

coocoobananas
September 20th, 2014, 11:30 AM
I'm due oct 19th:)
I hope I go any day now, which I know I won't. I'm just too tired, sore and gigantore to be of much use it's too frustrating! My fingers are getting pins and needles just typing th8is! Arghhh

Rosie85
September 20th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Tomgirl I have heard you can lose your plug piece by piece for a month or longer. ...it regenerates especially in subsequent pregnancies.

Coocoo I am sorry you are so sore and tired...you are so close to meeting your daughter though and that makes it all worth it!!

coocoobananas
September 20th, 2014, 03:10 PM
I know:) I am such a whiner at the end lol!!
I've never had noticeable water retention until this time and it just makes my hands and feet go numb a lot and tight...there I go again!
I try to remind myself that this is the last time I'll feel a little someone moving about in there but I also have the theory that you need to get so miserable at the end so you want to push a baby out your hoo ha;)

Peebell85
September 20th, 2014, 05:37 PM
I'm due 4 November but booked in for c-sec on 29 Oct. I am much like coocoo... OVER IT! I am just so excited to be handed my little baby boy now.... Cannot wait. I'm fixating on that now hoping that will make the next 6 weeks go by quicker.

Everyone got their names sorted? We are sticking with Sonny but hubby doesnt want a middle name, but I want Leo.... Hmmm what u ladies think?

Tomgirl
September 20th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Ya I know it regenerates it's more that it happens due to dilation. It was probably just because I had been checked the day before and that made me contract more. So hopefully things settle down here. I still have 3 rooms to organize and decorate!!! I have been telling baby girl she just can't come out yet!

Mrs_Incredible
September 20th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Hi ladies!! I'm due 13th nov. 7+ weeks til due date. Not got a name yet, but the boys keep calling her the name i always had for a girl since before i had them. The nursery is almost decorated. Cot will come down next week. Still to pack my hospital bags but the first size washing is all done. I'm sore but not over pregnancy... Yet!! Want to get Xmas bought before she's here or I'll be stressed and want to enjoy my last baby to the max. Dh is 40 tomorrow so i surprised him with a text at work telling him to meet me at a hotel after he finished work. Mini babymoon :) he was so surprised!! Xx

kitkat18
September 21st, 2014, 03:14 AM
What a cool idea Mrs incredible! Xx

sweetdream
September 21st, 2014, 05:58 AM
I love to read here! Girls you're so close to holding your baby's!! Hang in there for à little while. I'm almost halfway. Sometimes iT deels so close others so far away.

Ms incredible, are you thinking About keeping that name?

Mrs_Incredible
September 21st, 2014, 08:17 AM
Its one of the 2 names we have. I think she will need to be here for us to decide. I didn't think it would be so difficult lol. Of course our boy name was picked before conception... Not that I'm complaining!! Loving having this dilemma, so much :) xx

Tomgirl
September 21st, 2014, 12:32 PM
I laugh at how people respond when I tell them I have no idea what we are going to call baby girl! For me I just have to see her and what she looks like before I can know what her name is. We still haven't finished our 13 yr olds bedroom which is frustrating! My dad is coming down today to hopefully finish up the taping and electrical and then we can start to paint. If I get put on any bedrest my mom has suggested she stay in the new room to be able to help out she can then help organize and decorate the rooms. So at least I have that option.

Kittybear
September 21st, 2014, 01:42 PM
Hi ladies, just to update you all that I had my little TJ last Thursday 11th sept in the morning after a very quick labour and delivered him 7 minutes after we got to the hospital! He is another perfect prince, just like his big brother :) my GD has definitely faded into the background (thank goodness) and I am already so in love with him.
I hope that I will still have my DD one day, but for now I want to enjoy my sons (or should I say suns as they truly both are the most glorious stars I have ever seen) ;) if you would like to see a little photo (and are a dream member) there is 1 on the HT sept due date for now xx

sweetdream
September 21st, 2014, 01:49 PM
Congrats on your little mans arrivel!!!

kitkat18
September 21st, 2014, 02:51 PM
Congrats Kitty enjoy him Xx

coocoobananas
September 21st, 2014, 11:07 PM
Congrats Kitty! I'm not a dream member anymore so can't see:( but I'm sure he's adorable!!!!!! Popping out babies on this thread! Yahhhh!!!!

Mrs_Incredible
September 22nd, 2014, 05:24 AM
Kitty he's absolutely gorgeous :) huge congratulations xxx

Tomgirl
September 25th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Hi Ladies,

Well I've been put on strict bed rest. Apparently I was trying to do just too much and this baby girl has decided she wants to make an early entrance so we are trying to do everything to slow that down. I went into Labor and Delivery on Monday to be monitored and they did the fFN test which came back positive which shows that my body is gearing up for labor and that I could go into labor in the next 2 weeks. They now have me on meds to keep contractions at bay and are ready to admit me for stronger medicine if my cervix dilates any further...good time!

How is everyone else holding up?

coocoobananas
September 25th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Too bad my body and yours weren't switched tomgirl! I'm so ready!
I had pre labour or false labour, whatever you call it 2 nights ago from 11:30pm til after 2am when I could at last sleep through them but no more since:(
I knew it wasn't the real thing as they were totally bearable but wrapped around my back to front like real ones so I was hoping it would get things going...nope!
Happened last time about a week ahead too...hoping it will happen again soon but I am doubtful seeing I'm not quite even 37 weeks!
I'm just so sore and can't walk far without feeling I have to pee or getting pain in my hoo ha! Oh the joys of the final weeks!!

Mrs_Incredible
September 25th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Tomgirl. I hope baby stays put a little bit longer. Rest as much as you can. Hugs x

Coocoo Not long now... You can do it lol!! X

Afm, had mw today at 33 weeks. Baby still breech but moved to the left side for the first time ever, especially for the appointment it would seem as a couple of hours later she was back to my right side. Never had a baby breech at this point before. So worried I'll end up with a section for my 4th/last baby. Dh doesn't want me to go for an assisted breech delivery. My gut says its not worth the risk too. Id never live with myself if i put her at risk. And what if that ended in section anyway? At least a planned section is calm. I just hope she moves head down like her 3 brothers did!!

Hows everyone else doing? X

coocoobananas
September 26th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Have you checked out the website spinning babies Ms_incredible?
Some techniques for getting baby in position. I've never had breech so no experience there but I was checking it out to even get baby into my pelvis more as she is sitting right on top of it apparently and it's quite painful!!
Worth a look maybe:)

Mrs_Incredible
September 26th, 2014, 02:45 AM
Coocoo, I've been trying an improvised version of the "lying on an ironing board against the sofa" minus the ironing board my 3 yo would see that as something to climb on! Now its confirmed she's breech i better read through the site again and do as much as i can to move her! Got so much still to do and i just have zero energy or motivation everytime i think of what still needs done x

Mrs_Incredible
September 27th, 2014, 03:41 AM
The cot is up and the pink bedding looks so beautiful if a little strange! Gym ball pumped up too. Operation get baby head down will now commence. So much else to do in freaking out a bit :)

Tomgirl
September 29th, 2014, 12:54 AM
I had an ultrasound done on Friday she's still a girl! Turns out my amniotic fluid is on the high level which is creating extra pressure on my cervix. I also have a slight previa which the doc thinks will resolve itself as my cervix thins out.

Baby girl was breech during the ultrasound she moves so much that her position is different every time I go in. The radiologist said it's because of the extra fluid it makes it easier for her to roll around. Hopefully that wont be an issue when it comes down to me actually going into labor and that she will be able to get into position.

I'm on strict bed rest which has just been awful, I am so bored out of my mind!!! I have been watching crocheting videos to take up something new to do to keep my hands busy! Hoping I can get through at least the next few weeks without too much activity. I am now 33 weeks I have a baby shower being thrown for me on the 12th hoping she makes it until the last week or 2 of the month. 36 weeks would be good!

Peebell85
September 30th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Nothing new to add except.... I FEEL SO FAT! I've only got 4 weeks to go. Breasfeeding better use up these fat stores haha

I sorted out baby's cupboard today, hubby got some ahelving from Ikea. Organised what bubs is going to wear home and bought a post-partum belly belt as my DRAM is pretty bad. Anyone got good stretch marks solutions??

Mrs_Incredible
September 30th, 2014, 01:20 PM
Tomgirl - yay for scan showing girl!! Its always nice to see again!! bedrest sounds tough :( as much as I'd like the idea lol, the reality must be frustrating. I've got a breech buba who likes the one position and its freeking me out.
Peebell - 4 weeks eek!! I'm feeling so heavy. Not got much of an appetite. Think her position and the bh are making me feel big. Bh are rampant when i get half way through a regular day. So slow!! With so much to do. Sucks.

Had a fright today and went in to be monitored. I was in such a state and really frightened. Put facing a section in perspective although I'm still hoping she'll move ;)
Hugs to all mamas on the home straight xx

Peebell85
October 2nd, 2014, 12:52 AM
What was the fright Mrs I?

Mrs_Incredible
October 2nd, 2014, 02:59 AM
She usually has quiet spells and i overdid things on Monday but thought she was just having a quiet day. But she was quiet from Monday afternoon right through to Tuesday morning. No.movements at all. Kept thinking she'll move when i go to bed, wake up, get up, get in the car, arrive at the hospital ... But nothing. I was so scared. Just figured how could i feel nothing when she's so big now at 33 weeks? She didn't move til the monitor annoyed her but her hb got picked up right away. The midwife was lovely and put me on a monitor right away. She was quiet the rest of the day Tuesday with a few movements but more active Wednesday. Just felt so scared xx

kitkat18
October 2nd, 2014, 04:09 AM
So glad the midwife was lovely!! Scary for you and glad she is happy and healthy, perhaps a very calm baby??? Xx

Tomgirl
October 2nd, 2014, 10:38 AM
Oh it's so scary when they go quiet! Glad everything worked out just fine. I have finally started to learn her sleepy times where she is quiet for a big chunk which is mostly in the morning. I keep joking if all the trouble she is causing now is any indicator of her personality then I am SCREWED!!!!

coocoobananas
October 3rd, 2014, 12:28 AM
Nearly 38 weeks! Funny how close I am but the end doesn't seem nearly in sight;)

Rosie85
October 3rd, 2014, 12:55 AM
Looking good coocoo!!! You are so close!

sweetdream
October 3rd, 2014, 01:49 AM
Hou are so beautifull coocoo!

I grow in all the departements! My ass my leggs my boobs my arms my face!!
You just have a Beautiful big bump!

coocoobananas
October 3rd, 2014, 03:24 PM
Oh thanks ladies! I think the picture is quite deceiving!! I've gained 45 lbs!!! And I got Charlie horses pulling off my hunter boots the other day as they were stuck on my calves!! It's def not all in the belly;)

Feeling super crampy today and am a little suspicious that something may happen. However, I'm writing it down because I'm ticked off at my hubby right now and don't want him as a labour coach tonight lol! So hoping by writing it down, it won't happen;)

Mrs_Incredible
October 3rd, 2014, 03:30 PM
Lol coocoo!! Hopefully nothing will happen til you're on better terms with dh :) I had to get ds1 to pull my boots off for me today. Constant bh. She's still breech. And i think the flu is working on me as i feel awful. Did get a beautiful cozy toes for the car seat tho. Another thing ticked off the list xx

Peebell85
October 5th, 2014, 06:05 AM
You look great coocoo, it'll fall off afterwards. I'm doing tge LE diet after baby is born to lose the weight... I hate feeling so massive :(

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 5th, 2014, 07:11 AM
Hello everyone. Congrats to all who have had their babies. And to all in the wait, I hope time moves quickly. Has anyone heard from NC? I'm pretty sure her due date is approaching. But she had her last little guy a few weeks early so she may be holding her new guy right now.

coocoobananas
October 5th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Nope! I thought about pm'ing her but don't want to bother her either if she doesn't want to be here anymore! But I do care NC!!!!;)

I'm getting to the hard part where I'm just waiting. I had a c/s with my first so I can't be induced. It's this time that I realize I could get er done in a week if I chose a c/s but after 2 vbacs I might as well leave that area alone again;) but it's hard! Knowing that is an option potentially, to be done sooner makes this inpatient girl that much more anxious! Plus, if this one doesn't come on her own I'll end up with one anyway and mannn that will make me bitter;)

I asked my eldest when he thought the baby would come. He immediately said 2 weeks! He has no idea of my due date. So hoping he is right, my hubby guessed last Thursday so that was obviously wrong! Lol

coocoobananas
October 5th, 2014, 09:31 PM
So my very good friend threw me a surprise shower today all decked out in pink! I was on to them a bit as she asked a few of us to get together a couple months ago but last week the time was mentioned as 2pm... We usually get together in the evening and have drinks so made me go hmmmm. 2pm on a Sunday? That's weird. Anyway, walked in the door and it was confirmed but I was totally flattered seeing its baby #4 but they are all so excited for it being a girl of course!
I have many outfits now! Barely have bought anything myself so worked out nice:)
But then my friend who had it for me had to tell us that her cancer is back. She's 34 has 2 girls 7 and 5 and it's in her lungs, liver and bones. She apologized for telling a few of us closer friends today but I of course needed to know (I knew she was going to get checked out. I'm choked, I feel like my life is going so wonderful and here this is what she was given. I didn't even know what to say!
When she got breast cancer last time was right when I found out I was pregnant with my last guy so again I had this great news and she had devastating news:(
Best day and worst day today. Life certainly is not fair.
Gotta go, baby boy needs me to puppeteer a frog at this very second!!

sweetdream
October 5th, 2014, 10:23 PM
I'm so sorry about your friend. She must be special throwing you this party and loving the new baby already when she's in bad shape. I wish you all the strength you need.

Rosie85
October 5th, 2014, 10:30 PM
So sorry to hear about your friend coocoo. She seems amazing and I hope she gets better. You deserved that shower and im glad you enjoyed it!

kitkat18
October 5th, 2014, 10:36 PM
What AMAZING friends!!
So sorry to hear about your friend coocoo it does feel unfair what life blows she is soo young too, her poor girls, BIG HUGS XX

coocoobananas
October 5th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Thanks ladies. I'm an emotional basket case:(
I will not complain another second of this pregnancy!
I wish I could fix her:(

Mrs_Incredible
October 6th, 2014, 05:06 PM
So very sad, devastating. Hugs coocoo xxx

coocoobananas
October 9th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Last night I had practice contractions again! Up til 2am til I could sleep through! My littlest had been sick so I felt nauseated on and off yesterday so pretty sure that's what caused it! Still a bit bummed it didn't lead to anything! Although I was actually hoping it wouldn't be the real thing as it was contractions accompanied by nausea and I was thinking I couldn't handle that very long! I can do one or the other...both? May have to get an epidural if that actually happens when it does!!��

sweetdream
October 9th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Your so close coocoo! How exciting.
I can't believe times going so fast. And stil i've got the feeling it takes so long for me to get there.
I've been waiting for a daughter for about 8 years. Finaly she comes.

Our eldest have the same age.

coocoobananas
October 10th, 2014, 11:17 AM
How old are your other two sweet dream? You are so sweet to always check in here! Everyone except a couple of us have checked out:(
I can't believe I'm going to have a baby agin already! So crazy. With all my whining it really still has flown by!!
I woke up a few time last night kinda moaning like I felt a contraction but I think I was dreaming them! Even my subconscious is wanting it to happen so bad I'm making them up lol!
I'm sure it will fly for you too, but never quite feels like that in the moment right?!��

sweetdream
October 10th, 2014, 01:10 PM
My eldest is 7,5 then one 5,5 and the youngest will turn 4 when this baby gets born

On one hand I already feel like its flying.
On the other it's slow. But I want to do do much still. I only wish my mood was better... I'm always a bit hormonal. (Duh)

Tomgirl
October 10th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Wow Coocoo your so close! I have been on strict bed rest but at my last appt on tuesday baby girl was finally head down and I was still holding out at 2cm dilated and 30% effaced. My midwife told me I could do modified bed rest which I took as I am going to take on some clients...I will admit it I'm a horrible patient :) It feels good to be able to work even 2-3 hours a week to get out of the house and give me some sanity. It hasn't changed anything so and the contractions haven't gotten worse so I will just go with it until I feel bad. At this point I think she could very well make 37 weeks. I am 35 weeks tomorrow. Yay

Sleeping is not happening much. I wake up every hour either cause I have to pee or because I have a contraction that wakes me up thinking I have to pee. I'm just exhausted! I told my hubby this morning I am ready for her to come so I'm just not so gosh darned uncomfortable and at least I will be tired because I'm caring for her not cause every part of me hurts.

On the up side we got my 13 yr old moved into his new bedroom and the 2 yr old moved into a big boy bed which has been a fairly easy transition. I am having my shower this Sunday so that will be fun and exciting to get some new things.

Mrs_Incredible
October 10th, 2014, 06:06 PM
We're all so close!! I'm getting loads of bh, my bump is rock hard with them. I was achey, temperature, sore throat ill last weekend. Got really frustrated being so behind at home. Dh just has the new light fitting to fit and the nursery is done. It looks lovely. Still got to order some decals tho but it's looking good so I'm happy. Feel a bit more settled now. Got bits n bobs to order online too but that's next weeks job. Think i did my last walk about the shops today, the rest of her bits will be online. She's still breech, so looks like a section, but fx she turns last minute!! Not hopeful. Can't wait to see these newborns over the coming weeks. Shame there are only a few of us still posting. Wonder what happened to the rest of the group? xx

hotdogz&boyz
October 10th, 2014, 06:14 PM
(I stalk for baby pics :D You guys are so close!! So exciting!)

kitkat18
October 11th, 2014, 02:37 AM
Good luck guys !! I can't wait to see pics, you are all sooo close now Xx

Peebell85
October 11th, 2014, 08:06 AM
I am so having craazy BH for most of the day and by the end of the day they hurt, especially When I've done too much. Nesting phase has set in big time. I cannot stop cleaning and organising and rearranging! Its so exhausting....

I am just dying to start life with my dear little boy no 2!

Tomgirl
October 11th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Mrs I have you tried acupuncture? My baby was breech and I went in and had an acupuncture appt done last weekend and she turned within 24 hrs! Worth a shot...also stretch out those hip flexors

Mrs_Incredible
October 12th, 2014, 06:51 AM
I was looking into it .... Might just give it a go! Xx

Peebell85
October 12th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Gross question for you ladies.... Are any of you losing lots of 'stuff' from downstairs??? Mine is very abundant. I didnt have this last time.

coocoobananas
October 13th, 2014, 01:26 AM
No! I wish I was lol! I check all the time for that mucous plug although I only ever saw it at the end of my last pregnancy! I'm wanting any sign for this baby to come!! Lol! Nuthin.

Peebell85
October 13th, 2014, 07:59 AM
I have been losing heaps of blood streaked stuff. And I'm having more painful contractions tonight lower down, not the normal BH that just feel tight. I wonder if I'll go early this time? I went two weeks over with my son.

sweetdream
October 13th, 2014, 08:24 AM
Sounds like something is going on peebell. Whats your due date?

Good luck lady's!

kitkat18
October 13th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Good luck peeball sounds like things are happening! X

Peebell85
October 13th, 2014, 10:44 AM
I'm 37 weeks to the day. I've been contracting for the past few hours, nothing regular though. Can this happen and then they just stop and go away? I'm not sure what to do... Ha!

sweetdream
October 13th, 2014, 11:03 AM
I don't know whats usual were you are. It Could be the first cm dialating. And that Could stop.
I guess I would wait with calling a midwife/hospital till there is more.
I would call by contractions every Five minutes who last a minute or more.
Or when your water breaks..

Good luck

Mrs_Incredible
October 13th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Good luck peebell!! Xx

coocoobananas
October 13th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Yes they can stop. Have had this happen 3x with last night again! Arghhh! But sounds like you're losing your mucous plug so that along with contractions may be
The go for you!

Peebell85
October 13th, 2014, 06:41 PM
He's here! Sonny Leo Reynolds was born at 37 weeks by c-section last night.... I cannot believe he came so early. I will post some pics when I get a chance to take some good ones.

Tomgirl
October 13th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Oh WOW Congrats Peebell!!! Can't wait to see the handsome fella!

Hope your doing and feeling well.

kitkat18
October 13th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Congrats honey! Gorgeous name, can't wait to see photos Xx

coocoobananas
October 13th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Well darn it!!! Congrats!!! Now if mine would just take a hint!!

odd
October 13th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Oh wow. Congratulations peebell

sweetdream
October 14th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Peebell congrats!!!!

Peebell85
October 14th, 2014, 10:33 AM
21492Thanks ladies, still cant believe he is here so early. He is truly a beautiful child. All GD is totally vanished. My 2 year old loves his little brother, there wasnt one ounce of jealousy at all.

Mamato3?
October 14th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Congratulations peebel!!!

May he grow up healthy and lucky!!

Thank you for keeping us updated :celebrate:

sweetdream
October 14th, 2014, 11:03 AM
He's gorgeous!!! I'm in love! Let alone you!!
I want my baby!!! (But better that she stays in four months.

coocoobananas
October 14th, 2014, 11:59 AM
He's gorgeous Peebell!! My gd all but vanished when I saw mine too! It's a wonderful feeling:)

coocoobananas
October 14th, 2014, 12:02 PM
I need to be isolated lol! I have been so so moody the last few days with practice contractions and just being done! If I could just sit alone and do nothing, I could cope but I am so tired and everyone in my immediate family just annoys me at every moment. If only I could be by myself:)
The end is so near but so so far.

Mrs_Incredible
October 14th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Peebell, he is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations xxx

kitkat18
October 15th, 2014, 03:34 AM
Peeball he is super scrummy XX

Peebell85
October 15th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Thanks everyone, I am totally and utterly smitten. Sort of struggling to remember why I thought I needed a girl so bad....

Mrs_Incredible
October 15th, 2014, 10:27 AM
That's fantastic peebell. He is just beautiful. I want my baby now!! Xx

Tomgirl
October 16th, 2014, 12:24 AM
He is so precious Peebell!

As for the rest of us we are almost there ladies

coocoobananas
October 16th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Lord ladies how are you not all whiney like me? I tried to stop sulking but I'm so fed up lol! I think I'm just so exhausted esp with a 20 month old! Have never had them this close before! The Braxton hicks are prob what set me off as I go to play with my little on the floor and my belly tightens so badly and I get so uncomfortable!
I think I am ansy too because I can only go 10 days over and then will have to have a c section as I can't be induced since my first was a c/s:(
If I'm going to end up with one, I'd rather do it now than wait 13 days!!
Anyway, how are you all feeling?

Tomgirl
October 17th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Aww coocoo I'm whiny too and I'm just coming up to 36 weeks tomorrow! I am so over being so uncomfortable! I don't sleep, I keep getting bouts of diarrhea. My 2 yr old that we transitioned into a bed keeps waking up in the middle of the night and then super early in the morning so between him and my contractions and having to pee I get barely any sleep. I at least feel far enough along that I said screw it to the bed rest and I'm back to doing things as I just don't have time to lay around. I even went for a 3.5 mile walk yesterday cause honestly at this point if I go into labor that is just fine with me! I have this sneaking suspicion that this little girl is going to be stubborn and put me through all of this and then not come until Nov just to make me insane!

See plenty to whine about ;)

sweetdream
October 17th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Coocoo think you need sex! Loads of them!
It could help
Or at least relax!

I hope your babys coming soon.

coocoobananas
October 17th, 2014, 11:26 AM
My dr said she is on call tues morning so to have sex on Monday night! I just laughed at her!
I'm having some weird tightening a today but not going to get my hopes up...again! Lol

Tomgirl! That sounds hellish, we can relish in misery together;)

Tomgirl
October 17th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Haha and to add to it all our furnace stopped working and my 13 yr old broke his arm at school today so had to go pick him up and rush him to the dr to xrayed...when it rains it pours. I think to top it off this baby girl will probably decided to make her grand entrance at the most inopportune time possible just to put the icing on the cake!

coocoobananas
October 19th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Had my little girl today! Oh man, glad that labour is over! I felt a lot wimpiest this time!!
Will give more details later, sooo tired!!
This is Emmerson

daisymoo
October 19th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Congrats Coocoobananas She's gorgeous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daisymoo
October 19th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Congrats Peebell Your little man is gorgeous too!!

foxymrsg
October 19th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Awe massive congrats she's is absolutely gorgeous!

Kittybear
October 19th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Congratulations Peebell and coco, what gorgeous babies! Enjoy! I can't believe my little guy is 5.5 weeks already. Looking forward to more BAs soon (and photos).:) xx

sweetdream
October 19th, 2014, 05:26 PM
She's beautiful! Congrats coocoo!

odd
October 19th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Gorgeous!! Congratulations cocoo

Mrs_Incredible
October 19th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Huge congratulations, she is beautiful! Well done mommy! :) xx

Rosie85
October 20th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Congrats coocoo!!!! She is gorgeous! !!!

kitkat18
October 20th, 2014, 12:35 AM
She is sooo gorgeous coo coo! Well done!! Enjoy those newborn baby girl snuggles x

Mamato3?
October 20th, 2014, 02:40 AM
Oh dear!! Coocoo she is adorable!!!
Get a good rest and post some more photos!!!!

Tomgirl
October 20th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Yay you made it! She is beautiful huge Congrats!!! Good job mama

Mrs_Incredible
October 21st, 2014, 11:00 AM
I will meet my daughter next Thursday at 38 weeks. 9 days to go :) xx

Mamato3?
October 21st, 2014, 11:20 AM
I will meet my daughter next Thursday at 38 weeks. 9 days to go :) xx

Many wishes for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!
I'm sure she will be breathtaking as most scorpios!!!

coocoobananas
October 22nd, 2014, 02:43 AM
Some pics of my babies:)
Want to share my birth story as it turned out quite interesting but always on my phone and will take too long! I'll try one day soon:)

Mamato3?
October 22nd, 2014, 03:12 AM
Congratulations Coocoo!!!
I hope you have a happy and healthy journey ahead of your family!

sweetdream
October 22nd, 2014, 04:19 AM
What a beautiful fam! I'm in love with your daughter. She's gorgeous!!!!
I can't wait to hold my baby!

odd
October 22nd, 2014, 02:36 PM
What a beautiful bunch. They all have different hair color :)

coocoobananas
October 22nd, 2014, 06:59 PM
Yes, my eldest was just as dark as my girl at birth but quickly turned blond like my 3rd. It's slowly getting darker. My 3rd is the only one who came out blonde I wondering how long that will last!
I can't tell this last ones eye colour, I'm due for brown (have 2blue and one brown;)

Peebell85
October 23rd, 2014, 08:35 AM
Congrats Coocoo, life is so much better when babies are out! Not racing back to do that again!!! Xx

Rosie85
October 23rd, 2014, 09:55 AM
Beautiful coocoo!!! We have the same set up!! I have 2 blue eyes and 1 brown and all different hair colors. Haha!

Tiffani3
October 23rd, 2014, 11:00 AM
Oh my gosh coocoo congratulations!!! :) she is sooooo beautiful, as are your boys. Well done I hope your well can't wait to read your birth story. Congrats again xx

coocoobananas
October 23rd, 2014, 02:22 PM
Thanks Tiff!! Looks like you may have some girls there to try and get?
Excited for you!!

Tiffani3
October 24th, 2014, 05:24 AM
Thanks Tiff!! Looks like you may have some girls there to try and get?
Excited for you!!

must feel so surreal atm having your own little lady.
Just perfect :awe:
I'm 11 weeks pg today :) I can't wait to know for definite that she's a she, so quietly excited xx

coocoobananas
October 24th, 2014, 11:00 AM
You are???? Omg! How fantastic! So so happy for you!
It is surreal for sure! I still am sensitive around defending the boy mom in me S people say ' you finally got your girl' and yah but I'm allowed to say that, not you and not in front of my boys! They are everything to me just as you all feel the same! I did do a photo shot with her yesterday and requested to keep the girliness tame. However I ended up us if a tutu and every shot had a headband lol! Although very small subtle ones;) my one friend is telling me to give in to the pink but I can't go over the top! I made fun of big big bows before lol!

Tiffani3
October 24th, 2014, 04:34 PM
You are???? Omg! How fantastic! So so happy for you!
It is surreal for sure! I still am sensitive around defending the boy mom in me S people say ' you finally got your girl' and yah but I'm allowed to say that, not you and not in front of my boys! They are everything to me just as you all feel the same! I did do a photo shot with her yesterday and requested to keep the girliness tame. However I ended up us if a tutu and every shot had a headband lol! Although very small subtle ones;) my one friend is telling me to give in to the pink but I can't go over the top! I made fun of big big bows before lol!

Yes I am!!!! :) have all the rest of my healthy embies on ice just incase though.
Aargh I'm trying to prepare my self for those comments, have a few good come backs at the ready. people have no thought sometimes i do think is good to give them a really awful comment back just to teach them!! Lol.
Give in to the pink :) it's ok! You have waited long enough. So pleased for you hun xx

sweetdream
October 25th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Lol I said I would go easy on pink! But he, I'm a girl getting a girl!
Can't help myself (I love old pink collors, and soft)

Mrs_Incredible
October 28th, 2014, 07:47 PM
I have gone mad for pink!!! Waited 11 years so why not!???
Tomorrow is my last day ever being pregnant..... I will miss it but sooooo looking forward to meeting our daughter. Still takes my breath away to say daughter. Said something to dh today and as I said "our daughter" I was overcome with emotion. Dh said something so sweet about how we'd waited all these years, I forget that as much as I wanted this, so did he. He's just at the stage he wants her here safe and sound, both of us are anxious for the section to be over. I can't wait to see them together. We are both excited. Her brothers are too.
Hope everyone else is doing well. Xxx

coocoobananas
October 28th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Good luck ms-incredible!! It's still pretty surreal a week in!
I didn't want to do all pink, I'm more a purple/blue girl but it does keep me in check that she is in fact a she!! Still blows my mind!!

kitkat18
October 29th, 2014, 12:32 AM
Good luck honey will be thinking of you tomorrow:) enjoy those first precious moments with your daughter XX

Mamato3?
October 29th, 2014, 04:37 AM
Good luck Mrs.Incredible!!!
I am sending you positive thoughts and energy, for a healthy baby and uncomplicated section.
Looking forward to hearing from you after section and seeing photos!!!

sweetdream
October 29th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Good luck!!!

Mrs_Incredible
October 29th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Thanks girls! My dh is going round the house singing "1 day to go!" and I'm yawning my head off as i feel exhausted, and ever so terrified!! Long lie and I'm still tired. Think my body feels 42 weeks pg instead of almost 38 weeks ;) xx

daisymoo
October 29th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Best of luck Mrs Incredible! Can't wait to see your little pink bundle!!!!