PDA

View Full Version : Big BB's during pregnancy = girls? It's science.

begonia
July 7th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Just found this study online and 'bout started cracking up. But hey, Atomic, it references good ol' TW! I love the last part where they surmise that perhaps women who have female fetuses on board get bigger breasts to entice their partners to stick around.

Here's the link:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajhb.21177/abstract

FWIW my girls got MUCH bigger with DD1's pregnancy :bigsmile:

****Props to anyone who laughs at "It's science" and imagines Will Ferrell saying it in Anchorman.

shouldihope?
July 7th, 2011, 11:33 PM
That is one area I do NOT need to grow in!

iluvmyman
July 8th, 2011, 12:54 AM
I can't remember at all the difference between my boobs during pregnancies with my girls to my boys. :)

DoulaMama
July 8th, 2011, 01:36 AM
OMG. If my BB's get any bigger during this next pregnancy, they're going to need their own zip code....

Indira
July 8th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Aah now this is good news! since loosing weight on the girl diet made my boobs look like peppermint tea bags :tissue:

shouldihope?
July 8th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I know since being on the girl diet they seem like big deflated balloons.

purplepoet20
July 8th, 2011, 10:43 AM
So for me... C before preg with DS1, D after him because I got preg right when he stopped nursing, since DS2 will be nursing while I am preg I wonder if they will stay the same, very worried they will go up in size with the next baby, and if they get bigger I will fall over because boobs plus a baby can be painful on the back!

zanacal
July 8th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Aah now this is good news! since loosing weight on the girl diet made my boobs look like peppermint tea bags :tissue:

So funny, not just any old tea bags, but peppermint tea bags!

princesssarah34
August 1st, 2011, 05:42 PM
If this were true.....then I should have had 4 girls! :rofl:

XXdreaming
August 1st, 2011, 05:51 PM
That is one area I do NOT need to grow in!

lmao me neither!! maybe I should tell my husband this and he might join in on the girl sway, because he is all for breastfeeding because "it keeps your boobs bigger" *rolleyes* lol I guess 9mos of big boobs isnt long enough for him lol

queen-of-harts
August 1st, 2011, 06:10 PM
OMG my bb's were b's and by the time i was 10 weeks preggo they were d's! I had deep purple stretch marks at that point also and i didnt even get my first belly stretch march until i was 33 weeks pregnant.

nicnee1976
August 3rd, 2011, 06:02 PM
With DS1 they were enormous. Went from 36B to 40DD!!! They have got smaller after each pregnancy and have not gotten so big with each subsequent pregnancy. This time they are the smallest so far with only 1 size increase.

jdoxakis
January 3rd, 2012, 07:44 PM
Mine get HUGE. I nursed my youngest son til he was 2 and I was wearing a 36DD. they get even bigger.

Hobbermittens
January 3rd, 2012, 07:55 PM
OMG. If my BB's get any bigger during this next pregnancy, they're going to need their own zip code....

This made me laugh!

OnlyPraying
January 3rd, 2012, 11:12 PM
:rofl::rofl:hahahahaha...what a HILARIOUS post! thanks for the laugh girls...i agree, big boobs are such a pain, specially when u run...wish i was a B too...

PeonyPrincess
January 3rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
lmao me neither!! maybe I should tell my husband this and he might join in on the girl sway, because he is all for breastfeeding because "it keeps your boobs bigger" *rolleyes* lol I guess 9mos of big boobs isnt long enough for him lol

My DH would get onboard for sure! I am a B and only got to a C with DS1 & DS2!! Mind you, no matter how big they are when I am BF I don't want DH anywhere near them. Just feel like a feeding machine.

purple sky
January 3rd, 2012, 11:30 PM
OMG I would love to complain about big bb's LOL mine are sadly a small B :( haha but with DS1 they got HUGE! not as big with ds2 and ds3 though

alreadyneedivf
January 3rd, 2012, 11:44 PM
by 6 weeks--I already went from an a to a c (although it may be the hormones from ivf also) and now my boobs are popping out of the cs--so I guess I went from an A to a D--but I'm having a boy:) Hoping I at least am a B after birth but that may be unrealistic:)