PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Dr Potter's seminar?

weeziewoozles
July 21st, 2014, 04:45 PM
Hi. I just wondered if anyone here is going to the seminar in London on Wednesday? X

nuthinbutpink
July 21st, 2014, 07:56 PM
There are several people that have posted in the member section that are going!

weeziewoozles
July 22nd, 2014, 02:13 AM
Thanks nuthinbutpink. I was hoping to find some to chat with as DH now can't go x

Kittybear
July 24th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Hi Hun, did you go last night? X

weeziewoozles
July 24th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Yes! Did you?

Kittybear
July 24th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Yes Hun I was there, second row back from the front :) I was with my DH and other lady from here. where abouts were you sitting? I wish I had known, I would have said hello! :) X

weeziewoozles
July 24th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Ha ha! I was in the middle on my tod. You're at that glowing stage :)

luckyfourleafclover
July 24th, 2014, 01:54 PM
I was there too…sat next to Kittybear. Shame we didn't meet you.

Was it you who asked the question about the cost of pre-testing?

Kittybear
July 24th, 2014, 02:04 PM
If you are considering HT Hun, especially at HRC, I really recommend you becoming a gender dreaming member and moving over to the HT members section; you get access to all the cycle 'stickies' of ladies who are currently or have previously/ have cycled and you get $1000 off your cycle with dr potter if you book via GD. It's not that much, I seem to remember about $12 for a year? :) x

weeziewoozles
July 24th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks ladies! I'm about to TTC with a pink sway as we don't have £10k at the moment. I just thought I'd take advantage of his being in the UK to understand it more fully as an option for the future if our financial situation changes. Made me doubt my sway a little but unless I want to wait indefinitely for money to fall from the sky I think I'll keep with the plan of TTC next month x

Kittybear
July 25th, 2014, 02:43 AM
I wish you the best of luck for your pink sway Hun :) xx