PDA

View Full Version : ELP's boy sway, confirmed boy :)

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 04:21 PM
2 to 3 Cups of green tea, I cut this out the month of bfp due to worries about spina bifida
heaped teaspoon wheat grass morn and evening
Heaped teaspoon of bee pollen morn and evening

Supps DW
2000 mcg folic acid over the day
zinc 50mg
Vit-D 400 iu morn and evening plus 200iu in pre-natal
co-q10 200mg for 1 month upto bfp ov
1000mcg flaxseed oil
500mg royal jelly for 1 month upto bfp ov
Pre-natal including iodine:agree:

Supps DH
Mens over 50 multi vit
1000mg flaxseed oil
200mg Co-Q10
The above only taken for a full month before bfp

Food
Breakfast
Large handful of dried apricots, figs, walnuts, peanuts and brazil nuts
or
Cereal, porridge or weetabix

Lunch
Tinnes soups, baked potato and salad or left overs from dinner the night before.

Dinner
Meat casseroles, cottage pie, meat and potatoes, veg with all.

Snacks
Dried apricots, figs, nuts, crackers, nuts, marmite and nuts:bigsmile:

I have cut out bread and sugary snacks as I am a real sweets and bread addict and I'm sure I get yi before ov due to this.
Added sea salt to all possible.

CM
Practically zero, but used robitusen for 5 days around attempt so hopefully there was some decent stuff where it needed to be. I'm wondering if the introduction of large dose co-q10 may have finished it off??

Raising testosterone
I was a bit limited what to do as far as weight training is involved as I am just at home most of the day and have no training equipment here, a gym is out of budget atm. But, I've been doing bench presses with the smaller children, they think its great fun, and for sprints just making sure I do the stairs 2 at a time as quickly as possible.
Update - My DH kept telling me to show him my biceps the weeks before bfp ov as he was shocked at what they were looking like!! So BIG:agree: to that!!

April attempt
+ opk 23rd June
presumed ov - evening of 23rd or early hours of 24th
bd morn and night 21st - 48-60 hour bd cut-off
moon sign Aries - strongest male moon
Moon - full
solar flares ?? forgot to look lol

Down side DH still a heavy smoker and drinker but was alot less than usual the month before bfp

So pretty much there we go! Fingers X'ed for a safe bundle who ever it may be on the 16th of March 2012!!!

TTC5
July 9th, 2011, 04:33 PM
ELP what a great sway!!!

begonia
July 9th, 2011, 04:57 PM
FX for a healthy sticky bean, ELP! Looks like a great sway for blue! And I totally love that you bench pressed your kids :rofl:

Hooray for being due in March :bigsmile:

ELP
July 9th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks ladies :) the dice have been rolled!!! And the March crew is definately the one to be in:cool::bigsmile:

Oh and meant to say, anyone that posts in the 1st 10 posts of this thread has to join:wink:

Zivic-Bubac
July 9th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Cool sway ELP! Sounds like a :xy: to me!
How long you've been swaying/trying?

Oh, I'm in the 1st 10, that means I have to join ASAP! LOL!

zanacal
July 9th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Congratulations and lots of blue dust!

atomic sagebrush
July 10th, 2011, 09:47 AM
BLAAAA did you get a BFP?????? omgomgomgomgomg!!!! That makes my entire week! HUGE congrats, I'm over the moon for you.

16th of March was my due date with DS 3 so I think that's a fine and lucky day!

You mean 2000 mcg of folic not 200 right???

ELP
July 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM
BLAAAA did you get a BFP?????? omgomgomgomgomg!!!! That makes my entire week! HUGE congrats, I'm over the moon for you.

16th of March was my due date with DS 3 so I think that's a fine and lucky day!

You mean 2000 mcg of folic not 200 right???LOL, just getting back over here AS:HH: Thankyou:) One of my boys is a March also, so I'm hopeful its a good boy month!! And yes 2000mcg fa, I always type that wrong?? lol:bigsmile:

wishing on a star
July 16th, 2011, 07:10 AM
just wanted to say a big congratulations on your bfp, really pleased for you hunny !
xxx

Foxy
July 16th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Congratulations!! FX for a blue one! :D

Hobbermittens
July 16th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Nice job ELP!

gizmo77
July 19th, 2011, 03:18 PM
congrats exciting!!!

iyamaryam
July 19th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Congrats on the bfp hon, wishing you a h&h 9 months with blue vibes.

skrimpy
July 19th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Just read your sway ELP - sounds fantastic!!

boyjoy
July 20th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Wow, big congrats on your BFP, i missed it. Hope it s a healthy blue bean!

gizmo77
July 25th, 2011, 02:23 PM
congrats and good luck!

My Fabulous Children
September 9th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Congrats again hun xx

Coq10 for DW? Why..

My Fabulous Children
September 9th, 2011, 04:13 AM
So you DTD twice, Morning and night? Did you do the the drinks like BSD, COT, etc, Sorry I am asking too many questions.

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Congrats again hun xx

Coq10 for DW? Why..I think if I'm remebering correctly it helps repair eggs!

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 04:17 AM
So you DTD twice? Morning and night? Sorry I am asking too many questions ..

Ask away please! I need to get it down so I know for any future attempts:)
Yes, we dtd morn and night, DH had about a 2 day cut-off, which for him is a miracle! And the evening was to improve sperm in the crypts numbers. I went for about a 2 day cut-off, as I feared the O+12 timing, my CM changes in a heartbeat so I wanted to hopefully have some better health swimmers waiting, but not waiting too long if that makes sense!

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 04:18 AM
I had a constant supply of nuts in the house, peanuts because they're cheap brazil nuts and walnuts as walnuts contain ALA which helps with the ovaries:)

'More boys are born after a good nut harvest' its turning out that we can't knock these old sayings!

My Fabulous Children
September 9th, 2011, 04:20 AM
I think if I'm remebering correctly it helps repair eggs!

I think I'm adding it.

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 04:26 AM
I think I'm adding it.I definately would! Maybe go for the 100mg as I'm not sure if it dried up my CM a bit, but my CM was disappearing more and more each month anyway? This bfp month I had zero CM! But possibly it was good quality where it needed to be??!!!

My Fabulous Children
September 9th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Yes, we dtd morn and night, DH had about a 2 day cut-off, which for him is a miracle! And the evening was to improve sperm in the crypts numbers. I went for about a 2 day cut-off, as I feared the O+12 timing, my CM changes in a heartbeat so I wanted to hopefully have some better health swimmers waiting, but not waiting too long if that makes sense!

Thanks, I'm thinking about two attempts.

My Fabulous Children
September 9th, 2011, 04:43 AM
I definately would! Maybe go for the 100mg as I'm not sure if it dried up my CM a bit, but my CM was disappearing more and more each month anyway? This bfp month I had zero CM! But possibly it was good quality where it needed to be??!!!

This is my problem too I have zero CM and I don't know why, but its disappearing more and more each month :( but anyway will add 100mg.

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 07:53 AM
This is my problem too I have zero CM and I don't know why, but its disappearing more and more each month :( but anyway will add 100mg.
I noticed that he 1st month I added flaxseed I had tonnes!!!! I was in shock! Then it gradually started decreasing over the months, down to sahara conditions:oops:??? I believe that the 1st month of taking anything is the best month so I would be tempted to alternate months of flaxseed, epo, fish oil to keep a maximum benefit effect going! But with the guinafesin each month for an immediate helping hand. It would be interesting if somebody with a longer term plan tried it out to see if it kept an ample amount each month!

begonia
September 9th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Hi MFC!!! Miss seeing you girl! Re: the 2 attempts I thought I'd add that another blue swayer from IG had 2 within 24 hours and delivered her baby boy in July! And it looks like it probably worked for ELP too!

FX it will have worked for me as we did an 0-1 and 0 attempt pattern...

ELP I'm just thrilled. Have you told DH it looks likely to be a boy?!?

Flava
September 9th, 2011, 11:29 AM
'More boys are born after a good nut harvest' its turning out that we can't knock these old sayings!
I sure hope so because we are eating mixed nuts every day!
No walnuts in it but I buy some today and eat it hope that ALA still helps some!

Flava
September 9th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I also miss Fab!! Hope she comes and post with us again!

Oh yeah what did DH said ELP???

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Congrats again hun xx

Coq10 for DW? Why..

It also helps build and maintain muscle, which in turn will help increase testosterone.

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2011, 12:06 PM
I had a constant supply of nuts in the house, peanuts because they're cheap brazil nuts and walnuts as walnuts contain ALA which helps with the ovaries:)

Totally agree!!!! EPO is also a good source of ALA without the stuff in flaxseed that may be a negative for blue.

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2011, 12:08 PM
I noticed that he 1st month I added flaxseed I had tonnes!!!! I was in shock! Then it gradually started decreasing over the months, down to sahara conditions:oops:??? I believe that the 1st month of taking anything is the best month so I would be tempted to alternate months of flaxseed, epo, fish oil to keep a maximum benefit effect going! But with the guinafesin each month for an immediate helping hand. It would be interesting if somebody with a longer term plan tried it out to see if it kept an ample amount each month!

I think the best combo is EPO + fish oil. I am feeling wary of flaxseed lately because it has high levels of something called lignans which ~may~ lower t and e somehow (could that have led to the reduced CM???)

PS - you may also see walnuts as listed as having lignans but the amount in them is miniscule. Flaxseed has like 50 times as much.

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I definately would! Maybe go for the 100mg as I'm not sure if it dried up my CM a bit, but my CM was disappearing more and more each month anyway? This bfp month I had zero CM! But possibly it was good quality where it needed to be??!!!

That is totally what I think! DH's semen kept the swimmers happy until they made it up into the cervix where you DID have enough EWCM to get the job done, even if none of it made it to freedom! I conceived DS 4 with no visible CM and a pH of 4.5!!!

ELP
September 10th, 2011, 03:43 AM
I am feeling wary of flaxseed lately because it has high levels of something called lignans which ~may~ lower t and e somehow (could that have led to the reduced CM???)

Hmm, maybe! As I was taking the flaxseed oil for a few months, great results the 1st month then reduced off over the months! I read about the lignans on my twin quest a couple of years ago lol!! Are they just in the husks of flaxseed, so the freshly ground stuff? Or the oil aswell, maybe you get a mega dose of them with the ground stuff?

ELP
September 10th, 2011, 03:48 AM

I phoned him from the scan car park and said 'It looks like we may have a blue on board! he said 'But how is it, is it all there?' 'So I replied 'Yeah, all looks good:)' He then replied 'Don't forget my curry!' and thats all thats been said on it:rofl: He's a bit of an odd potato bless him, he won't mention nothing to me but will then mention to everyone he knows 'Yeah, getting a boy this time' in a macho tone:rolleyes::bigsmile:

ELP
September 10th, 2011, 04:00 AM
I just wanted to add aswell, that for me, the avoidance of any bread I'm sure made a massive difference. It stabilised the constant yi, and meant I HAD to think about what I was eating! I would put a bag of small potatoes on to boil at lunch, whilst snacking on nuts, figs and apricits, when usually I would put 2/4:oops: bits of toast in the toaster, smack it with a load of jam/jelly and that would be lunch, so I would recommend drastically dropping your bread intake for the much better options:agree:

atomic sagebrush
September 11th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I just wanted to add aswell, that for me, the avoidance of any bread I'm sure made a massive difference. It stabilised the constant yi, and meant I HAD to think about what I was eating! I would put a bag of small potatoes on to boil at lunch, whilst snacking on nuts, figs and apricits, when usually I would put 2/4:oops: bits of toast in the toaster, smack it with a load of jam/jelly and that would be lunch, so I would recommend drastically dropping your bread intake for the much better options:agree:

Thank you for sharing this info! I don't think anyone NEEDS to drop bread but it is a very high calorie food and def. does contribute to YI!! Nuts and dry fruit are much better ways to "spend" your cals.

atomic sagebrush
September 11th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Hmm, maybe! As I was taking the flaxseed oil for a few months, great results the 1st month then reduced off over the months! I read about the lignans on my twin quest a couple of years ago lol!! Are they just in the husks of flaxseed, so the freshly ground stuff? Or the oil aswell, maybe you get a mega dose of them with the ground stuff?

That would make a lot of sense if it was gradually lowering E. I'm still not convinced E levels even sway for women.

I'm not sure just yet about where the lignans are found, I think more research is in order. I would suspect the husks have more than the oil but I can't hang my hat on that till I know more.

My Fabulous Children
September 20th, 2011, 01:11 AM

I'm taking flaxseed this month hopefully it will help. No EPO for me becuz it just messed up my cycle plus it didn't help me.

My Fabulous Children
September 20th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Hi MFC!!! Miss seeing you girl! Re: the 2 attempts I thought I'd add that another blue swayer from IG had 2 within 24 hours and delivered her baby boy in July! And it looks like it probably worked for ELP too!

FX it will have worked for me as we did an 0-1 and 0 attempt pattern...

Hi Begoina!!! Miss you too girl :awe: Congrats on the pregnancy, Are you finding out the gender soon? Very excited for you!!!

I think I know who you're taking about, (FNS) it did work for her. I hope it will work for you too :fingers:

My Fabulous Children
September 20th, 2011, 01:26 AM
I also miss Fab!! Hope she comes and post with us again!

Oh yeah what did DH said ELP???

My BC girl :fami03:

My Fabulous Children
September 20th, 2011, 01:28 AM
It also helps build and maintain muscle, which in turn will help increase testosterone.

Thanks for that info! I didn't know why dw can take it.

My Fabulous Children
September 20th, 2011, 02:34 AM
I think the best combo is EPO + fish oil. I am feeling wary of flaxseed lately because it has high levels of something called lignans which ~may~ lower t and e somehow (could that have led to the reduced CM???)

PS - you may also see walnuts as listed as having lignans but the amount in them is miniscule. Flaxseed has like 50 times as much.

AS- I don't want to take EPO again becuz it messed up my cycle and it didn't work for me. So that's why I'm trying flaxseed. My flaxseed bottle doesn't have liganas (I just looked at the ingredients on my bottle) Is it okay to still take it?

begonia
September 20th, 2011, 10:11 PM
MFC, on the lignan question I was googling around and found this (from http://www.flaxrd.com/FAQS.htm)
Flax oil, regardless if it is regular or high-lignan, contains only the oil portion from the seed. It does not contain protein, lignans, fiber, and any other substances from the seed. It goes on to mention there are high-lignan oils, but that there is no standard for measuring the amount of lignans so no means of verifying the claims. So from this, it would appear flax seed oil is lignan free?

Yes ma'am, talking about FNS! Was so in love with her whole birth story too, totally heartwarming. We are not finding out ... DH's choice, really ... he's always wanted a surprise and this will be our last child. So since I've gotten to find out with 2, I'm letting him have this one. That said ... I've been debating finding out anyway and just not telling him that I did ;) I am NOT made for this wait-and-see business! And honestly, I don't want to spend the rest of my last pregnancy wondering about it. It isn't fun to me. At all. I think I will be OK if I hear girl so we'll see .... I might find out :) I wouldn't tell a soul IRL but will of course fess up here!

Flava
September 21st, 2011, 10:54 AM

can I ask too? lol You posted that you got a +opk on the 24th and you bd on the 21st morning and night. So that is not a 2 day cutoff right? It's 3 or more because we O after +opk?
So how come you where scared of o+12? maybe im not reading this good...
Anyway no bd on O day and look like you having a boy so more hope for me:p

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2011, 02:30 PM
AS- I don't want to take EPO again becuz it messed up my cycle and it didn't work for me. So that's why I'm trying flaxseed. My flaxseed bottle doesn't have liganas (I just looked at the ingredients on my bottle) Is it okay to still take it?

Well, the lignans are part of the flaxseed itself and not an additional ingredient, so I am not certain that they would be listed.

If you want to take flaxseed and it's working for you, by all means don't let me stop you! I'm just trying to find out why it is some people's CM is not working when they take it.

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2011, 02:35 PM
MFC, on the lignan question I was googling around and found this (from http://www.flaxrd.com/FAQS.htm)
Flax oil, regardless if it is regular or high-lignan, contains only the oil portion from the seed. It does not contain protein, lignans, fiber, and any other substances from the seed. It goes on to mention there are high-lignan oils, but that there is no standard for measuring the amount of lignans so no means of verifying the claims. So from this, it would appear flax seed oil is lignan free?

Yes ma'am, talking about FNS! Was so in love with her whole birth story too, totally heartwarming. We are not finding out ... DH's choice, really ... he's always wanted a surprise and this will be our last child. So since I've gotten to find out with 2, I'm letting him have this one. That said ... I've been debating finding out anyway and just not telling him that I did ;) I am NOT made for this wait-and-see business! And honestly, I don't want to spend the rest of my last pregnancy wondering about it. It isn't fun to me. At all. I think I will be OK if I hear girl so we'll see .... I might find out :) I wouldn't tell a soul IRL but will of course fess up here!

I don't know but for now I just feel better with the EPO-Fish oil combo for people it is working for. I will look into it more.

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2011, 02:38 PM
can I ask too? lol You posted that you got a +opk on the 24th and you bd on the 21st morning and night. So that is not a 2 day cutoff right? It's 3 or more because we O after +opk?
Anyway no bd on O day and look like you having a boy so more hope for me:p

I think she is saying "cut off" in the way it is sometimes used by blue swayers, meaning that they DTD every 2 days and no more frequently than that (so DH was "cut off" from sex more often than that). And not referring to "cut off" like a Shettles cutoff. So then she began to DTD every 2 days starting on the 21st...Right?

Flava
September 27th, 2011, 01:25 PM
We did it every 2 days too. I was just interested how many day before O was the last lol because we had 4 and 2 days before and nothing on O day.

My Fabulous Children
September 28th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Well, the lignans are part of the flaxseed itself and not an additional ingredient, so I am not certain that they would be listed.

If you want to take flaxseed and it's working for you, by all means don't let me stop you! I'm just trying to find out why it is some people's CM is not working when they take it.

It's not working for me ...and EPO messed up my cycle without increasing ewcm.

L-Arginine messed up my cycle too. What else I can take beside Mucinex ..Nothing is helping me at all :hair:

TTC5
September 28th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Maybe increase the fish oil??

My Fabulous Children
September 29th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Maybe increase the fish oil??

Yes!!! that's what I did today ..I took 2.

atomic sagebrush
October 1st, 2011, 10:11 AM
Good advice! I would also try and drink a little more liquid (tho I know you guys already drink a lot) and a lower dose vitamin C tablet - not one of the super high doses, just 100% DMV if you can find it. If not, try grapefruit juice.

Hobbermittens
October 1st, 2011, 10:59 AM
Also, I don't know if it counts as real CM, but that BSF makes lots of wet down there for me. I wonder if it is just the vajayjay's way of protecting itself from the BS?

TTC5
October 10th, 2011, 05:27 AM
I think when it mixed with CM it kind of makes for more liquid down there, lol....

ELP
October 10th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Anyway no bd on O day and look like you having a boy so more hope for me:pI think?? I have written the dates wrong Flava. I am sure I meant to write +opk on the 23rd and assumed ov on the 24th:agree: But in truth I think I may have ov'ed any time from the evening of the 23rd to the early hours of the 24th, so my bd cut off wold have been 48-60 hours 2-2 1/2 days depending on when that egg popped out:agree: I will update the op:agree:

ELP
October 10th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Just wanted to put a post explaining why I chose a cut-off and no attempt on O.

Before I learned about opk's I had 5 children 3 out of 5 boys. My traditional timing for pregnancy was bd on day 14 of your cycle. My cycle would be about 31 days long. The girls, born 1st and 4th were no1 the 1sy ov after long term b/c pill, which sways pink. And the 2nd girl was the 1st cycle after 9 week mmc, which sways pink also. So if I took those factors out would they have been boys????

Then I learned about opk's and started to bd on the day of opk. I have conceived the last 3 with this method, all girls, so superstition for me says that opk's give me girls (looking back there was definately other strong pink sway issues going on aswell:agree). I learned in the last year that when my opk's go + and I notice ewcm, that the cm will chnge quickly to creamy, meaning that by the time I would bd that evening I would be well into the creamy stage, perfect for the o+12 timing for a girl.

So this time I went for when my cm started to change to fertile, about 2 days before +opk, as I wanted to fill the crypts to give everyone a head start when the right conditions turned up, and hoped that my boy body would give the blues that last minute push.

The study posted recently maybe supports the idea that there are 2 good boy windows, right on O and when the cm initially starts to change to fertile, so I (hopefully) picked the window which will work for me:agree:

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Wow that's interesting ELP!!! Just goes to show you, knowing your own body and history is so much better than going off of any one-size-fits-all advice.

Flava
October 16th, 2011, 01:32 PM
The study posted recently maybe supports the idea that there are 2 good boy windows, right on O and when the cm initially starts to change to fertile, so I (hopefully) picked the window which will work for me
I don't know about this study but I hope it works for me on O day because today it is .LOL
We did not do it when the CM started to chance to fertile(because the stupid tests tricked me again) but we did last night when I got the most ewcm (sooo much)
Also it would be really hard to see when I start to chance to fertile because I start getting ewcm almost the day after af is over.Not much but every day more and more.
ok now I need a bfp lol

gizmo77
October 27th, 2011, 02:43 PM
thats intersting insight elp . i got BFN on my 1st attempt 2 wks ago and now af is here. i took a risk only DTD once on O day, but i DID notice that i had lots of cm, some ew but also some creamy. so i wonder if it was changing to creamy even if i got a +opk. i think the idea to dtd BEFORE Ov rather than exactly AT Ov is right for me. with me, after or during O its ew, creamy, ew creamy, mixed an di probably should shoot for EW only window., thanks for this.

also, im asking everyone, did you and dh make out before him finishing, if so how long? basically how long di dyour deed take? ;-) asking bc making out increasses sperm count so im taking a "poll"

Hobbermittens
October 27th, 2011, 06:28 PM
thats intersting insight elp . i got BFN on my 1st attempt 2 wks ago and now af is here. i took a risk only DTD once on O day, but i DID notice that i had lots of cm, some ew but also some creamy. so i wonder if it was changing to creamy even if i got a +opk. i think the idea to dtd BEFORE Ov rather than exactly AT Ov is right for me. with me, after or during O its ew, creamy, ew creamy, mixed an di probably should shoot for EW only window., thanks for this.

also, im asking everyone, did you and dh make out before him finishing, if so how long? basically how long di dyour deed take? ;-) asking bc making out increasses sperm count so im taking a "poll"

You got a BFN, gizmo? I'm sorry to hear that! Well, on to next month, right?

DH and I made out last night, but didn't the first attempt a couple days ago.

love being a mummy
October 27th, 2011, 06:53 PM
It's not working for me ...and EPO messed up my cycle without increasing ewcm.

L-Arginine messed up my cycle too. What else I can take beside Mucinex ..Nothing is helping me at all :hair:

I've just start on EPO and L-arg this month and I think it has messed my cycle aswell.
I am due to O very soon, a few days ago I got my nausea and cramps but I have no CM at all and all my O signs are going away.
Maybe I did O and missed it cause I have no EWCM or maybe my cycle has been delayed.
I ordered some OPT from ebay so that should help for next month.

TTC5
November 1st, 2011, 01:00 AM
ELP did you use Ew or pre seed and what about an IC?

gizmo77
November 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
You got a BFN, gizmo? I'm sorry to hear that! Well, on to next month, right?

DH and I made out last night, but didn't the first attempt a couple days ago.

yup. so dumb, i took a HPT one morning bc i just couldnt wait any longer. it was bfn, then an hr later came AF. i cant gain anymore weight im shooting for more dtd days this cycle!

Freya
November 9th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Hi ELP, just wanted to say big congrats on your :xy:, I'm so happy for you :) !

ELP
November 12th, 2011, 03:52 AM
ELP did you use Ew or pre seed and what about an IC?No I didn't use any of the above 5, and my noticable CM was ZERO! I did have my daily allowance of robitussen from the 1st signs of initial change of mucous, about 2-3 days before:agree: I think this salvaged what was inside waiting and kept the waiting swimmers happy;)

ELP
November 12th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Hi ELP, just wanted to say big congrats on your :xy:, I'm so happy for you :) !

Thankyou Freya:kiss: You've got days to go!!!!! So excited for you xxxxxx

ELP
November 12th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Wow that's interesting ELP!!! Just goes to show you, knowing your own body and history is so much better than going off of any one-size-fits-all advice.Thanks AS:) It is definately! gonna be different for everyone, I never really appreciated how lucky I am to have had the mix of babies to work from xxx

ELP
November 12th, 2011, 03:56 AM
also, im asking everyone, did you and dh make out before him finishing, if so how long? basically how long di dyour deed take? ;-) asking bc making out increasses sperm count so im taking a "poll"Hmm, 1st attempt that morning, a quicky lol so 5 minutes full attempt lol. 2nd attempt that evening, maybe 25 mins, included some performance anxiety so had to get a little freaky lol, a bit shy so can't give details:oops: but did the trick, hopefully that got him a little more racing:agree:

TtcBlue18
May 29th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Heck yeah!!!! I'm not the only one who bench presses my kids! :rofl:
Thank you for sharing this!!!