PDA

View Full Version : Purchased a plan..what next?

barcode
July 29th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Hi,

I purchased the personalised swaying plan (I believe it is same as Gold standard plan) for TTC boy last night. I have got a standard PDF and no email to tell me my next steps. Could you please tell me what are my next steps in terms of getting my questionnaire, where can I as my questions specific to my sway etc. Please pardon my ignorance but a bit confused if I have infact purchased the right thing.

Thanks

atomic sagebrush
July 30th, 2014, 01:56 PM
I messaged someone who can help us with this. I think you want the custom plan!

Pbn3
January 21st, 2015, 12:09 AM
Hi atomic I believe I've done exactly what barcode did and purchased the wrong bundle :(. I sent you a pm about it. Thank you

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 12:46 PM
Thanks pbn, I have your questionnaires so it looks like it got worked out. :)

fefecooks
January 23rd, 2015, 10:17 AM
Just wondering about how much longer before I receive the customized plan. I started Monday with some suggestions from other members but want to make sure that I'm on the right track.

nuthinbutpink
January 23rd, 2015, 10:35 AM
It's 7-10 days from when you submitted it typically. We've had a bit of a rush lately so getting through them as quickly as we can! You may reply to the place where your questionnaire posted after you filled it out in the Completed Questionnaires forum- atomic checks that often!

atomic sagebrush
January 24th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Just wondering about how much longer before I receive the customized plan. I started Monday with some suggestions from other members but want to make sure that I'm on the right track.
It takes 7-10 days.

I am not even behind right now LOL. It just takes 7-10 days, always has, always will probably (although maybe as the kiddos get older this might change). I just need to have 2-3 hours of uninterrupted time to concentrate on each plan, which I don't get until kids are in bed or napping. That is why you see me on here answering questions when I have plans to do as well - questions are easy for me to do in a start and stop way, but I have GOT to do the plans with a level of concentration and attention to detail that is impossible when the kids are awake.

jd03pd
January 25th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Not to hijack this thread, but quick question...if I am planning on swaying in the first half of 2016 (maybe April?), when would be a good time to purchase a plan? Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
January 25th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Not to hijack this thread, but quick question...if I am planning on swaying in the first half of 2016 (maybe April?), when would be a good time to purchase a plan? Thanks!

A couple of months out maybe. Depends how far in advance you want to have your plan in place before your attempt.

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2015, 01:23 PM

Some people find peace of mind in having a plan really far in advance (you can always renew your coaching for $25 per 6 months). Others leave it till the last minute and this is not my preference, although it is possible for me to do and we are still geting good results even with a hurry up offense. It's all about what works for you - 2-3 months in advance I think is a good amount of lead time.