PDA

View Full Version : The big reveal! 13 weeks nub and skull pics

Flowergirl
July 31st, 2014, 10:22 PM
So, I got my NT scan done today! The sonographer said she didn't see any "boy bits" between the legs and bubby is measuring a bit over 13 weeks. Is there any gender hints with the skull or nub? Ekk! So nervous to hear your thoughts ladies!! xxx

Flowergirl
July 31st, 2014, 10:59 PM
Any guesses at all? :)

kitkat18
July 31st, 2014, 11:24 PM
Sounds really promising flower girl!! I can't open the attachments, but I think you will be hearing girl xx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

jmomof3girls
July 31st, 2014, 11:35 PM
Girl

Flowergirl
August 1st, 2014, 12:58 AM
Oh my gosh really Janamom? Were you able to see the pics? Thank you for guessing!! xx

Flowergirl
August 1st, 2014, 01:00 AM
I really hope so kitkat! I hope I haven't done something wrong with the attachments? Thank you for trying to look :) xx

jmomof3girls
August 1st, 2014, 01:45 AM
I see the pics and it looks girly to me!!

kitkat18
August 1st, 2014, 03:30 AM
No problem with attachment just my phone! I am blissfully unaware of nubs, but if tech said no boy parts that's very positive to me Xx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Flowergirl
August 1st, 2014, 05:35 AM
Ahh thank you Janamom :hug2: you have NO idea how much I love hearing that haha! xx

True true Kitkat, the tech was a touch hesitate though and didn't want to confirm anything but I guess this early they have to be. I was surprised I got as much info out of her gender wise as she gave considering! xx

Bigwish
August 1st, 2014, 06:49 AM
Skull is just for fun, looks girly though.

No nub, which i would trust way more over skull at this gestational age.

Are you planning another u/s?

Flowergirl
August 1st, 2014, 07:02 AM
Ah really bigwish? I thought that line I see was a nub. Whoops, goes to show how new I am at this!

I'm seeing an obstetrician so will get scans pretty regularly during my appts plus of course the 18 week scan too.

I'll collect all the images with blood results in a few days so will see if there's anything else helpful amongst those - these pics were just some the tech welcomed we take with our phones during the scan.

Thanks for looking & giving feedback, I appreciate it xx

Bigwish
August 1st, 2014, 07:08 AM
Sorry flowergirl, i really don't see a clear nub.. But i'm no expert either, really.

I so hope you hear girl! I really felt your longing in your other post.

Gl, soon you'll know!!

bethwade
August 1st, 2014, 07:16 AM
I don't have guesses but hope you get your girl!! :)

Abifasc
August 1st, 2014, 07:46 AM
No nub unfortunately and I don't really see any clues either way. I'm sorry!

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2014, 02:04 PM
I personally don't see a nub. there is a way that the sonographer can change the focus of the picture so rather than the legs, the picture is of the "bits" but in this shot, I see only leg and no bits by which to guess.

That having been said, the sono gets a good look during the course of the scan and if he was saying "girl" I would feel quite positive about that!! My tech was def. able to tell at 13 weeks with both DS 4 (got dejected and apologetic) and with DD (got very excited and animated) even though they were not allowed to reveal gender. :)

Don't shop yet, but don't lock yourself into the bathroom and cry either LOL. :)

granddaughter
August 1st, 2014, 08:53 PM
I think the skull looks like a girl, hope I am right

Flowergirl
August 2nd, 2014, 12:47 AM
Thank you so much to all of you who had a look to try and decipher the scan for me. Atomic, I did feel like the sonographer was more than hinting girl and I walked out feeling quite positive but it looks like I'll have to see if any of the other images from the scan show more or wait for the next one before I can feel more confident. Ahh after ALL that anticipation re: getting some gender clues it turns out its still a little bit of a mystery!

Nahri
August 2nd, 2014, 03:18 AM
I see lots of girly indicators based on a couple of theories! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Flowergirl
August 2nd, 2014, 06:11 AM
I see lots of girly indicators based on a couple of theories! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Oh that's so fun, thank you Nahri! Not sure if this helps any theories but this is the profiles of my two boys (top pics) and bottom is this baby :) xx 20121

Nahri
August 5th, 2014, 02:49 AM
yeah I see the cave brow very clearly on your boys as well as the flat chin. I see more of the slope and point on this new one. But its not over til the baby pops out lol

Flowergirl
August 9th, 2014, 07:13 PM
I only just saw your response Nahri, thank you!

I have an obstetrician appointment coming up on the 18th so hoping I can get a few more clues then (when he does his check up ultrasound) otherwise yes, you're right there's really no 100% guarantee until little one is in my arms!

Thanks again for your input xxx