PDA

View Full Version : Cd67

lyagirl
August 3rd, 2014, 02:24 AM
I'm feeling so depressed now. Feel like completely giving up swaying and concentrating on getting maternal health back. Trouble is if I do I lose out on what I have done since January.

I'm sick of hearing of people who are getting pregnant around me (not any of you of course, I mean family and close friends). I never thought I'd have this trouble trying to get pregnant. Everyone before it has been a whoopsie! Now I actually TRY and I cannot.

I'm so miserable all the time now. Which I know is very selfish, I already have two happy healthy, slightly naughty DS's!

I've been referred to the gynea at the hospital so hopefully that will help. And the doc has put me on 420mg iron a ms was borderline anaemic.

I've never wanted a period so bad before lol!

Sorry never expected to write an essay but think it helps to write it down :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitkat18
August 3rd, 2014, 04:42 AM
Sorry lyagirl, I feel for you honey!!
Hope you can get this sorted out with your doc, beyond frustrating.
How many attempts have you had? Xxx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Leebug
August 3rd, 2014, 04:11 PM
Lya-so sorry.I used to have longer cycles too.not quite that long though.Ru taking vitex? If your not try it! It worked wonders for me & I have two dds! Sending u all my pink dust!

lyagirl
August 4th, 2014, 12:49 PM
I've only had 3 proper attempts kitkat as that's the only times I know I've ovulated. We've now been dtd every 4 days just in case so at least I get an attempt in should I suddenly O. Got my hosp paperwork through. Should expect an appointment to come out in around 3 weeks. Not an appt just the booking paperwork!! This is going to take forever grrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitkat18
August 4th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Hope you get it sorted honey! Steph had problems getting her period and ovulating after being on BC fertility acupuncture helped her, good luck xxx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 7th, 2014, 02:41 PM
I"m sorry! How can I help???

lyagirl
August 7th, 2014, 03:52 PM
I finally got a positive opk on Tuesday atomic, we bd'd sunday already and will again tonight as we normally would doing the every 4 days. Do you think this will be ok?

atomic sagebrush
August 12th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Yes perfect! Good luck.