PDA

View Full Version : Hey Atomic! Kate Hudson does need to shut up!

daisyfay311
July 10th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Guess she was wrong about her hunch!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20508113,00.html

purplepoet20
July 10th, 2011, 01:24 PM
So she will be going for PGD soon... She was mostly likely just thinking I already have a boy so I will have a girl next!

hopefulfornumber3
July 10th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I'm surprised, I was thinking it would def be a girl.

4BlueLooking4Pink
July 10th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I was just coming to post this! lol. I'm SO surprised she had a boy - I definitely assumed it would be a girl by the way she was going on and on about it!

Flava
July 10th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Why she need to shut up? Just because she thought she is going to have a girl? So what?

Zivic-Bubac
July 10th, 2011, 05:29 PM
So she will be going for PGD soon... She was mostly likely just thinking I already have a boy so I will have a girl next!
So true.

queen-of-harts
July 10th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Flava there was a thread about this awhile back and I think we were talking about when stars have a hunch about gender then every day people will be even more upset when their hunches are wrong or something to that point.Can someone find the link to the thread?

Flava
July 10th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Yeah I read that too . I don't even know this Kate much at all and don't care for sure , but she is just like everyone else who thought it's a boy or a girl for sure. And how can this make us upset I don't see it. Well not me for sure.

nuthinbutpink
July 14th, 2011, 05:26 PM
They named him Bingham. "Bing"

Belle
July 15th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

skrimpy
July 15th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Such interesting names they go for!!!

LolaInLove
July 16th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Yea, I remember us yakking about this....we were speculating as to whether she did PGD or had a CVS or something, why she would put her "hopes" out there to the public eye as a celeb. But you know, I bet she was just hoping out loud. Sometimes I feel for celebs, they get every aspect of their lives so scrutinized....but that is also a part of the deal with being a celeb...if you put your baby gender hopes out there in the tabloid world, you know people are going to speculate. Just hope they are doing well, like any other mama and newborn.

atomic sagebrush
July 19th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Why she need to shut up? Just because she thought she is going to have a girl? So what?

Oh, I had posted that a while ago because she was going around doing a lot of interviews where she was like, "I just KNOW it is a girl...I have a feeling..." and so on. And that was why I personally got GD in the first place, because I had a strong feeling with DS 3 that he was a girl. When I got pg with him I didn't even have a gender preference until I started having that feeling and it just about broke my heart. So I was just annoyed because I felt like she had prob. already knew the gender and so her "feeling" would be accurate and then all the other gals out there who listen to their "feelings" would believe in it that much more strongly.

Since that wasn't true and she didn't actually know, I feel really bad for her and I hope she doesn't have GD. :(

atomic sagebrush
July 19th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Yea, I remember us yakking about this....we were speculating as to whether she did PGD or had a CVS or something, why she would put her "hopes" out there to the public eye as a celeb. But you know, I bet she was just hoping out loud. Sometimes I feel for celebs, they get every aspect of their lives so scrutinized....but that is also a part of the deal with being a celeb...if you put your baby gender hopes out there in the tabloid world, you know people are going to speculate. Just hope they are doing well, like any other mama and newborn.

I don't know that I ever thought she had gone so far as to go HT but I did think totally that she knew the gender already and just wasn't admitting it.

atomic sagebrush
July 19th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Such interesting names they go for!!!

I think the name is pretty cute!

Cultured Pearl
July 21st, 2011, 07:21 PM
Bingham is pretty cute, though with Bellingham, it's like Bing! Bell . . . ingham. But I still think it's pretty decent. Now Victoria Beckham with Harper, that one threw me for a loop. I totally thought she'd go for something super femme and frilly!

Lilian78
July 21st, 2011, 07:39 PM
I think being wrong about the hunch just makes her normal--kind of love it. I think if she were a real GDer or gender obsessor she would not have dared speculate publicly if she didn't know already.

She's a great boy mom, and like that she had another little guy :) And with all the bad celebrity names out there, I kind of like Bingham (plus, apparently there's a family connection which makes it better).

KnockYourBallsOff
July 22nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
I saw her say she had a hunch on some talk show...not sure which. I really thought she already knew it was a girl and was trying to play it off as a surprise, ya know? I think the main thing I try to remind myself of is that celebrities are still human....but with a little extra cash/less fat. I'm sure she wants a girl....but like us, she loves little Bing. Chandler Bing...HHAHHAHAHAHAH..said Janice ;)

atomic sagebrush
July 22nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
Haha we know a kid called, "Chandler Ross" and I constantly wonder what his parents were thinking.